[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /x/, what's this symbol called? What does it mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: symbol.jpg (10KB, 276x292px) Image search: [Google]
symbol.jpg
10KB, 276x292px
hey /x/, what's this symbol called?
What does it mean?
>>
>>18893078
It is known as the "larp", commonly used by teenagers and schizophrenics to instill an air of mystique about themselves, to compensate for their otherwise lacking personality.
>>
It's a long haired swastika, for nazis that aren't balding.
>>
>>18893086
projecting retard.
>>
>>18893099
struck a little too close to home? get a dictionary, because you have no idea what projecting means

p.s. take your meds
>>
>>18893103
You're just making a fool out of yourself.
>>
>>18893078
It's some sort of wolfsangle cross it seems.
>>
>>18893103
Not that anon, but I think they do know what it means...you were the *first* one to comment on the thread, so obviously you jumped in here just to prove how superior you are in intellect because you 'don't need no stinking symbols, there is no god, and you fucks just got pwned'
*tips fedora*
>>
File: spastika.jpg (36KB, 750x825px) Image search: [Google]
spastika.jpg
36KB, 750x825px
>>18893078
Its called a spastika and is usually drawn by rabbis on the walls their own synagogues in attempts to illicit sympathy and by extension shekels from the goyim.
Niggers have also been known to utilise this symbol (backwards, in a toilet stall, comprised of shit) for similar "''look how ebil whitey is, gibsmedat" purposes.
>>
>>18893206
>/pol/
>"illicit"
>>
File: approve.jpg (115KB, 1012x698px) Image search: [Google]
approve.jpg
115KB, 1012x698px
>>18893247
You are right. Should have read:
>"elicit illicit sympathy"
Thanks for the corrective point based pedant.
>>
>>18893479
Hey mam, if you're going to bitch about 'inferior races' you should take great pains not to look even more retarded than usual.
>>
What does it mean to you? That's what matters
>>
>>18893078
It's a combination of Dagaz, and Eihwaz. Runes. Can't tell you why they are combined here, no context.
>>
>>18893535
Viking runes. You look at these two runes, you'll see they are overpaid, to form the Op image.
>>
>>18893538
*Overlaid.
>>
>>18893206
*Swastika

*Utilize

*Albino orangutan
>>
>>18893078
im so fucked up i dont even feel like posting
>>
>>18893531
This. All that matters is what it means to you.
>>
File: Obamas daddy.jpg (14KB, 289x292px) Image search: [Google]
Obamas daddy.jpg
14KB, 289x292px
>>18893165
this nigga gets it.
>>
File: IMG_3237.jpg (38KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3237.jpg
38KB, 1136x640px
>>
It means someone started to draw a kite and then stopped
>>
File: usa3.jpg (57KB, 571x391px) Image search: [Google]
usa3.jpg
57KB, 571x391px
I thought it looked familiar.
William Bennet of whitehouse would interest /x/ actually
>>
>>18894908
bird seed is one of the most insane records i have ever heard, i highly recommend hearing the track with the same title if you want and unpleasing experience
>>
>>18894924
I'm a huge whitehouse fan buddy,heard it all. Favorite has to be a live tape I own. Williams vocals are so harsh in it
>>
>>18894950
Been listening to more mellow PE lately like Ramleh and the Chondritic Sound artists. This thread is making me revisit Whitehouse. Thanks. Get fucked.
>>
>>18894976
fuck you cunt
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.