[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 1

File: kob.jpg (25KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
kob.jpg
25KB, 400x397px
So, when I smoke weed I feel connected to something. I feel like I become psychic in some way, and I can communicate mentally with people around me without their noticing it. When I'm really high as fuck I can listen to the people around me inside my head, like I was mentally communicating with their subconscious or something of the kind. I don't know much about what's going on, but there's definitely something. Does anybody here know anything about what's going on.
>>
>>18892807
Careful with that edge
>>
>>18892807
You're high.
>>
Maybe you´re tapping into the Holy Spirit. Happens to be me quite alot.
>>
>>18892828
Tell me more about it.
>>
>>18892807
Odd.
People in india who smokes religiously claim to have similar ( I guess you could call it that?) Effects.
It's called pranudaya or something, means like "hidden/subconscious self" or something.
>>
>>18892807
Mj has the ability to calm the mind.
Use that opportunity for introspection and self improvement. Don't let it lead you to debauchery and do not use it to watch TV or play video games. Listen to some manly hall or sadhguru
>>
>>18892833
What is it called exactly? Couldn't find anything with "pranudaya".
>>
>>18892807
It's called, mind reading. It's the most common indication of schizophrenia. But maybe your just high. Maybe THC was the last nail in the Schizo effective doorway, though. Early twenties, sometimes weed triggers what was already coming. Not trying to shitpost.
>>
>>18892863
I thought about the possibility seriously, but I don't think that's it. If anything, what's going on triggered some kind of psychosis. I had a psychotic break once (or that's what people defined it as) and I'm already taking antipsychotics. But yeah, maybe I'm just some schizoaffective fuck.
>>
>>18892829
God is testing you.
>>
>>18892881
I thought about that theory a couple of times, but what I couldn't manage to find out was why test, and why me.
>>
>>18892876
Not saying your a fuck Anon. Just trying to help. Also, sounds like your in control.
>>
>>18892854
Can't remember, I'm 90% sure it something with P that sounds Hindu/Indian or something.
>>
>>18892893
This is the stereo instructions version of what I said:
These specialized generative models transform self- generated motoric commands, themselves hierarchically determined by personal goals and intentions, into pre- dicted sensory consequence of the voluntary action. The models may be thought of as “self-models” composed of self-organizing hierarchies of personal priorities, goals, and intentions, which relate to a given social context.16 Kilner et al16 propose that an iterative Bayesian inver- sion of these generative models, occurring at the subper- sonal level as described above, would result in recognition models capable of grasping another person’s goals and intentions from observations of their actions. This inver- sion would allow the neuronal circuit to converge on the internally coherent hierarchical con guration of “hid- den causes” that best predicts the observed actions of the other person, and is as experientially “inferential” as see- ing the world when you open your eyes.
>>
>>18892891
You´ll probably never know why. But you´ll come out stronger, for better or for worse.
>>
>>18892902
I already have. It helped me deal with a few issues I had (in a very painful but effective way). It's odd. We usually talk about me and my problems. It usually mocks the fuck out of me, but sometimes empathizes and cheers me up.

>>18892899
What?
>>
>>18892909
Can you tell me how it helped you? As a forcing hand maybe?
>>
>>18892915
It made me realize what I was doing (something wicked in a way) and constantly reminded me of that and of how it made me a lesser being. It did that making people in my surroundings interact with my thoughts and constantly talk about what I was doing. I almost thought there was an actual conspiracy going on against me about that.
>>
>>18892807
bromance
>>
>>18892920
I can relate hard. How did it end?
>>
>>18892930
I was interned in a clinic for drug addicts and it ended up fading away. After I got out I wasn't like I was anymore, so it didn't come up again. I smoked weed a couple of times after I got out of the clinic though, and the same kind of "contact" happened in both occasions. It was friendlier this time around. I managed to talk a bit about what is really happening. It said that I should remember the term "play", as in a theater play. I was talking about the nature of what was happening, and it came up. Like life itself was like a play and what is happening with me when I get high is like a game.
>>
>>18892936
Sometimes I get the impression that life is filled with actors. People that are living simply in order to fill a role in the world. That's why sometimes they can communicate with me in this manner without even being aware of it.
>>
>>18892942
You seem to have passed the test. How the fuck did you change? God has been testing me for 4 years now and it doesnt seem like I am able to change.
>>
Actually, I'll go down to a square nearby and try to communicate without being high and see how it goes. Sometimes I try that to no avail but I got a good feeling this time. When I was under heavy use even when I was sober it kept happening.

>>18892971
Really? Please talk about your experience with that. Also, what made me change was the fact that I came to despise the person I was, so becoming better was almost effortless. I did suffer a lot from all the verbal depreciation before I managed to change. I still have issues with some of that shit in my mind (negative/wicked thoughts), but they don't translate into actions like they did before, and now I'm aware that what I did was wicked. Before I didn't have that notion. If you know what you're doing, think of why you do it and why it wants you to change. Putting your issue into perspective helps.
>>
>>18892978
Changing to something better has never helped. My biggest issue is that he has revealed himself to me and now I cant unsee him. He is everywhere, in my fingers while I am typing this, in my eyes watching it, in every single person I come across, even strangers on the street are intimidating me about whatever my thoughts are, its like I am broadcasting it to all, and all who awnsers are God. Before you ask, Yes, I have been diagnosed with Schizophrenia, cause it has happened for so long.
>>
>>18892998
I know how you're feeling. Do you smoke weed?
>>
>>18893045
Sometimes. Used to be a stoner, but now it fucks with me in unforeseeable ways. I always hear and see TV, radio and music as talking directly to me, indirectly through God. So entertainment leaves me with anxiety whenever there is people around. And my mind is filled with "They know" and "They can read your mind".
>>
>>18893061
Always remember that they don't really know. They're simply the medium, not the messenger.
>>
>>18893065
I guess you had some time to think between these interactions with these people, yes? Its not like that for me. I feels like I am being choked and no thought left in my head remains untouched.
>>
>>18893077
Yeah, there was a period (before I was interned) when it was constant, and I also felt that media communicated with me somehow (actually even thought that a Mr. Robot episode was being broadcast live somehow), but that passed. Now it only happens when I get high.
>>
>>18893089
You´re lucky. You´re probably gonna meet God at the end of this.
>>
>>18892837
Funny you qyote sadhguru considering he explicitly says mj is a hinderance on regular use, and a meditative simulator at best
>>
>>18892807
I have the same experience. I smoke weed occasionaly and I become psychic af. It's not just voices or thoughts but my hands and body moves in a way that I'm channeling. I found it either healing myself or others. I know that I'm interacting with the universe and I play my purpose. However if I did it often I'd be fucked and have another psychotic breakdown. I currently take antipsychotics. Everything you've said that I just read has happened to me in a similar way
>>
>>18892807
You're talking with God. Weed can help you sense and combat evil.
>>
>>18893316
>>18893365
How can make the best of this?
>>
>>18892807
I get on another plane of existence when i smoke really good weed, absolutely in tune
>>
>>18892807
Weed expandes your conciousness. Just like other drugs. However this always comes at a price. You can achieve this expanded level of conciousness through years of hard work and kindness through others you will "rewarded" with it. Using weed for a long time will backfire usually people end up on a wrong path.
>>
>>18893365
The exact opposite was the truth for me. Weed made me smarter and I thought I was getting closer to God while in reality was getting closer to Satan. Luckily I realized this and stopped smoking altogether. Could be different fo every person thou
>>
>>18892807
Miles Davis liked heroin, too. Maybe you should give that a shot (no pun intended)!
>>
>>18893776
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgu28Hqg8Vc

You don't have to shot like the bird to play like the bird.

>Charlie Parker.
>>
>>18893797
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgu28Hqg8Vc
Indeeed. I was only kidding...I've been there, done that, didn't even get a fucking t-shirt. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless they were terminal. I really dig those old jazz cats though
>>
>>18893776
Ahh yes thank you
>>
Fuck. I feel the need to get high to explore this shit more, but at the same time I can't because my parents are on fucking top of it and I'm getting tested weekly for substances at the clinic. I don't know what to do. It feels like this shit has taken up all of me. Everything else is just forgetting this shit. I need someone to break down what the fuck is going on for real. Talking about God or the Holy Spirit? I'm fucking agnostic. What the fuck is actually going on?
>>
>>18893912
Don't smoke weed it's a one way ticket to absolutely fucking no where and you'll look back on your heavy use and realize you had some serious issues. Your mind is much more powerful than you give it credit for.
>>
>>18893967
This may be true...but I smoked it heavily in highschool and didn't regret it, now ten years later I picked it up again and love it more than ever. I should mention I work 60+ hours a week running my own business, have a house, a car, and a girlfriend. But of course it affects everyone differently.
>>
>>18892807

marijuana evolved as a reaction to an unbound singularity that enveloped the earth in darkness since creation. One of the plants developed the ability to cause the mind to "awaken" (paranoia, survival instinct)
>>
>>18892826
This

>>18892807
You're not reading minds you're just stoned and imagining shit.
>>
>>18892807
It's called inducing schizophrenia
>>
>>18893981
>I should mention I work 60+ hours a week running my own business, have a house, a car, and a girlfriend.

Wow you're really special can you tell us more about your life, Mr anonymous self-rationalizer?
>>
>>18894051
Well my point was that not everyone who smokes pot feels lazy and worthless because of it... And I think stating the hours I work is a fairly direct way to do it...Why would I brag about working a measly 60 hours a week? I guess it's those who *are* lazy and worthless to begin with who get that as a side effect.
>>
>>18894106
Ohh wait I get it, I made you feel bad about yourself by simply stating that I have (somewhat of) a life. You sound like one of these folks who warns people about the evils of "marijuana addiction" as if it's actually a thing.
>>
So I'm coming out of this thread just as lost as I was when I created it. That's fine, didn't expect otherwise.
>>
>>18894367

Let me preface this by saying I don't know what the fuck I am talking about, except from my own experiences with friends and people who have smoked:

I think MJ helps us get in tune with Mother Nature while still retaining most of our relative perception of the 3D world. We just have this 'brain orgasm' as if sensing vibrations, and an 'afterglow'.

More intense psychoactive drugs alters perception to the point where we start to see, either, shadows of higher dimensions, or previously invisible energies in our physical realm (you can't see UV, but it sure as hell affects you).

We all have this kind of 'energy' or consciousness, which public science is still trying to figure out if it exists or can be measured.

So you just might be sensing more the energy of people instead of relying on superficial appearances. Eyes are limited by distance, clarity, etc.

But every sort of 'perception' is limited in some factor in our lower dimensions. Even this one. Just to bring it home :)
>>
>>18895359

Oh and you don't need MJ for this as others have mentioned. It's a skill like any other.
>>
>>18895359

Oh and drugs are drugs. Your mind can project some crazy shit your body then takes action upon. Do not forget this, fellow innocent anons (if such a thing exists)

You are your own worst enemy
>>
>>18892807
You've unlocked something inside you, sometimes there are things that you do high that make sense when you're sober like I'm fairly certain I've seen the universe in its context, jumping outside my regular timeline and seeing other versions of my life. I'm fairly certain that it's a constant loop of your life until you get the perfect time line then you become the next person to be born after you then rinse and repeat but it's an infinite cycle because it's all about how things line up.
Tl:dr The multiverse is real.
>>
>>18895409
Athiests will believe LITERALLY ANYTHING.
>>
>>18895418
Jokes on you, LaVey Satanist
>>
>>18892807
yeah totally.
oh yeah much spiritual
many much
yes yes
believe it isn't you're high
yes yes
burning bush
yes
much machine elf.
angel numbers and god.
>>
>>18892807
goat album anon
>>
Do people on this forum smoke weed? And what percentage do? A small amount or a majority? And is this only from the American posters?
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.