[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it always in america

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Just Stop.jpg (198KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Just Stop.jpg
198KB, 800x800px
every goddamn paranormal activity happens in america what's this Hollywood II ?
>>
The entire fucking middle east is a paranormal experience
>>
>>18892134
so is india, but nobody wants indias brand of paranormal shit.
>>
>>18892121
We White Americans are special.
https://youtu.be/1P_BlUY2eF4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSJPL9xpBXs&t=6s
>>
File: 18!!1102730.png (516KB, 757x757px) Image search: [Google]
18!!1102730.png
516KB, 757x757px
>>18892121
>every goddamn paranormal activity happens in america

This speaks to how narrow OP's knowledge base is more than anything.
>>
>>18892121
americans movies are often made for american audiences (usually for chinese audiences tho)
>>
I've read about paranormal activities world-wide, not just in the US.
>>
>>18892121
>Thinks everything happens in his continent.
When we were babies we all used to to think the world was our bedrooms... as we became toddlers the world the world was our house... as kids it was our neighborhood... and so on...

Don't worry OP, it's called growing up. Hang on, you'll get there.
>>
americunts are dangerously stupid

they probably invoked kek
he will enslave their souls
>>
>>18892121
Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding in his hand the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain. And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years, and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be released for a little while. Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection. ...

Revelation 20:1-15
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.