[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im going to be taking a drug called dmt very soon. I am doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Im going to be taking a drug called dmt very soon. I am doing the brew version with mimosa hostillis and syrian rue. For some background on me, I had very bad paranoid schizophrenia 3 years ago but with good meds and focus Im better now. Im a very spiritual person (not on the jesus side of things but more on the meditation and spirits side of things). So with that tell me what you think i should expect or if i should even do it.
~Your local friendly psychonaut
>>
You're either gonna have a really good or really bad time

Say hi to the ayylmaos for me
>>
True that dude, Ill high five E.T for you
>>
>>18891897
DO NOT DO THIS
PSICODELICS CAN FUCK PEOPLE UP BADLY ESPECIALLY WITH SCHIZOPHRENIA.
>>
>>18891912
I've taken many psychedelic's before im asking you guys for your opinion on it since it is proclaimed to be one of the strongest
>>
I'm starting to wonder if people keep hammering in the schizo thing because they don't want people's third eye opening. Reptile shill goy etc whatever

So long as you don't do this shit more often than say monthly the damage should be minimal so what's the problem, jeez. Y'all act like every poster on /x/ is a brokebrain

(Oh wait forget I said that last part)
>>
>>18891928
Usually its the brain broken that seek further. And the schizo thing i can understand but it is a factor i had to include for many reasons because ive read that some schizo affected people "cured" or not can take some psychedelic's but have different reactions to dmt compared to others
>>
File: PULL ON.png (848KB, 707x661px) Image search: [Google]
PULL ON.png
848KB, 707x661px
There is many reasons I can think of when it comes to skitso people being on /x?
>>
>>18891897
Aren't you scared of triggering another psychosis?
Because that's what I'd expect.

Also this reminds me, during my last psychotic break, the spirits told me to not do dmt ever, for whatever reason, and just stick with beer and weed.
>>
>>18891937
It might sound like a stupid theory but i believe my mind is just like the world, sometimes it must break and reform over and over until it finds its way. And with you statement on the spirits, you probs did good for listening. My thoughts on why they would say that is either low vibration, some dark interference, something biological, or just that you dont need it
>>
>>18891897
>meds
If you're taking them now, DMT won't fire

>brew version of mimosa and syrian rue
DMT isn't a brew, that would be ayahuasca (especially with the syrian rue shit), which is a great deal longer lasting. Regular ass DMT is a powder that you vape, typically sandwiched in between layers of weed.

If you were just smoking DMT, I'd say be careful. But aya? Nah man, I wouldn't risk it. What you expect is your own. If people tell you any real specific shit about what you'll experience, they're bullshitting.
>>
>>18891952
I've been off meds for three years now dude (thank god) and thx for the ayahuasca i forgot what the right name was. But why do you way smoking would be better. I am able to do the extraction but i cant see a real safety difference between ayahuasca and dmt extract (smoke-able) care to enlighten me?
>>
>>18891960
Smoked DMT trip doesn't last nearly as long as ayahuasca
>>
>>18891960
15min vs 8 hours
>>
Your lack of belief in Jesus' protection from evil spirits and the grace of forgiveness is going to negatively impact your trip. Evil is real and you're about to expose your soul to those forces. In your arrogance you may find suffering. Just a warning.
>>
If you've taken other psychedelics before it's pretty similar just a lot more powerful and life changing, the last veil so to speak
>>
>>18891897

Test the spirits you speak with; If they will not state that Jesus came in the flesh and was the son of God, then they are not to be trusted.
>>
Important to remember-Jesus is fake and all man created religions are lies.
>>
If you're an experienced Psychonaut and you know all the stuff there is to know I don't see you having a bad time.

Smoke as much as you possibly can, hold it into your lungs.

Trip lasts around 15 minutes if you smoke it, longer if you eat it.

Good luck!
>>
>>18891960
smoked DMT produces stronger, more prominent visuals and lasts 20 minutes will knock you out, but you feel like you've been gone for a very long time. ayahuasca will last 6-8 hours visuals are less intense (relative to smoked), more like an overlay of reality than jumping into an alternative one. will also feel like a feverish daze.
>>
Give us a trip report when you get back op legit interested in trying this

Also let us know how the aliens react to bringing up Jesus. My guess is a lot of kekking but don't let that influence your experience
>>
File: images.jpg (72KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
72KB, 640x960px
Whach this movie first to fuck you up
>>
>>18892317
samefag: Even if I know it's fiction, I'm never going to take DMT because I know I'll think about that fucking movie and just lose it.
>>
>>18892317
Watched this shortly after doing DMT for the first time. Made the movie better. More scary.
>>
>>18891897
>Syrian Rue
>DMT
>schizo
What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>18891960
Smokable DMT will give you a way more intense grip that ayahuasca, lasts shorter buts it's far more intense and enjoyable
>>
>>18891897
Have fun on a 16hr trip to a different universe. I suggest crystalizing and smoking it for the 15 min trip. Spirits aren't real btw
>>
>>18892996
Don't say that, they love you man.
>>
>>18891897
>diagnosed with schizophrenia

Remember: Set, Setting and dosage.
Good luck.
>>
Schizo here. I've done ayahuasca before I was diagnosed. I recommend using b. Caapi instead of syrian rue if possible. Otherwise, good luck. Make sure you got a comfy setting and be prepared to purge.

Also, if you are seriously schizo and didn't just get prescribed for no reason then you should take your meds, son. I relapse every time I get off meds -- even without psychedelics or other drugs involved. But it is likely that I have a much more serious case based off the info you've given (I doubt I could last three years off meds without a psychotic break).
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.