[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bruno Borges

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

what do you think x? is this true?
>>
viral marketing for the loomanotty
>>
>>18891895
Seems the recent 3301/Z events and His disappearance are just a coincidence but Z has recently made references to Giordano Bruno and Bruno Borges so maybe this rabbit hole goes even deeper?
>>
Like with anything remotely interesting, it gets spammed to death with 10+ threads a day, and you end up sick of seeing it.
>>
>>18892265
And we still know nothing regardless.

Once the fad goes away maybe we can get a decent decrypting thread for the books and I still want to know where he went.
>>
>>18891895
The dude who the statue is of, Giordano Bruno, only ever said that there is probably life on other planets and not that aliens have come to Earth.

The dude was way before his time
>>
Im gonna tell the first simple thing that comes to my mind, his family was with him at all this thing. They got him killed in aome sort of sacrifice or something like that and made the story of disappearance for the police, so they don't search for his as they should
>>
>>18893158
I believe the books say something interesting, and all the written thing in the walls make some sort of sense, but i don't believe he did all this alone and we don't know anything about their family members or the members of the community
>>
nah, some third world hoax
>>
File: IMG_20170414_154340.jpg (58KB, 556x272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170414_154340.jpg
58KB, 556x272px
Gotta feeling this is a hoax. That's the human transmutation circle from fma. I can't find anything thing on this symbol that doesn't have a connection to the anime/manga. Hoax by an X-Files loving weeaboo? Most likely.
>>
>>18893393
i thaught the symbols from fma were inspired by actual alchemical symbols/drawings
>>
File: 1491450365936.jpg (69KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491450365936.jpg
69KB, 960x960px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru-lk0xCpjY

I made a video on this, would love it if you guys could check it out
>>
>>18895009
"no"
>>
>>18893983
Yes, inspired by.

This guy had a lot of cash and time, and really liked feeling of goosebumps when the Violins kicked in during Edwards narcissistic exestential rants
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-15-01-45-55.png (227KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-15-01-45-55.png
227KB, 480x320px
>>18895127
Fucking hate that shit.
I imagine it would be a good show without that.
Why do the Japanese make great things and then fucking destroy them by mistaking certain things as fun or entertaining? Pic definitely related holy shit.
>>
>>18893158
Dude, the brazilian police don't give a fuck. There are no search parties or anything around here, and unless It happens in a very high profile way, no one would bat an eye if a rich family killed one of their own and told a missing person story.
>>
>>18893166
Some of the pages appeared online a while ago, it's shallow philosophy bullshit. Isso can't even remenber what he says, but It was really close to a psychotic dellusion in content.
>>
He is in the statue...
>>
>>18896420
He IS the statue.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.