[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/ here Tell me some ghost stories /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: p185120_b_v8_aa.jpg (261KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p185120_b_v8_aa.jpg
261KB, 960x1440px
/tv/ here
Tell me some ghost stories /x/
>>
How many lights our eyes closed must have missed!

How many phantoms will fill our hearts with grief?
The sand in our glass full of cracks unjust, the water in our cups saps into the dust, and our dreams to either as sunlight burns scalding night to day.

To count what one never had is to drown in the horror.

But at least i'm not a faggot.
>>
File: house.png (1MB, 914x567px) Image search: [Google]
house.png
1MB, 914x567px
>be 7 years old
>parents bought new house
>not enough bedrooms, parents make garage into their bedroom
>we knock down a wall in between the kitchen and the hallway for more shelf space
>weirdshit.jpg
>dad begins finishes renovation and goes to put tools in the attic
>he sticks his head in the attic and pulls his head out faster than he put it in, almost falls off the ladder
>he says he felt a rush of panic and a fear that he has never felt before
This is a few weeks later...
>the power in our house goes out
>we later find out that the man across the street killed himself at the same time that the power went out
>MOREWEIRDSHIT.jpg
>my moms friend comes over to watch my siblings and I
>she goes to put my baby sister to sleep
>says she saw a man with flowing clothes in the room
>RUN.jpg
>parents come home and find her huddled on the couch clutching my sister with eyes wide
Few days pass
>more weird activity in the house, my toys disappear, like my favorite toys, big toys, entire fucking lightsabers and lego sets n shit.
>brush it off as my beaner neighbors stealing it
>crickets pretty much declare war on our home, we get an infestation out of nowhere hundreds of huge crickets jumping around our house
>kids rooms flood with water, inch maybe inch and a half deep
basically getting plagued all of the sudden

More Coming Part 1/2
>>
File: house2.png (2MB, 1414x712px) Image search: [Google]
house2.png
2MB, 1414x712px
>>18891606
Actual Ghost Shit: Part 2/2
>my dad goes to put my sister to sleep, he lays her down and walks out
>literally, not figuratively, but literally 6 seconds later she screams and he comes running back in
>WTF.jpg
>ALL of her toys are taken out of the cubbies and strewn across the room
>shes crying because the man "wanted to play with her"
>dad never lets her sleep alone in that room every again
>dad makes me sleep in the same room with my sister
>can't sleep, obviously
>lights are on because we are all terrified
>my sister has all of these stickers around the room of disney princesses
>I start to realize it looks like they are staring at me, their dresses start to flow and I freak the fuck out
>I'm only seven here, so that could be my overactive imagination but I think it needed to be thrown in here.

Later on
> I wake up early in the morning, kill some big ass crickets in my play-room
>turn on my old static-y box tv
>Halo 3 time
>I'm trying to beat the game on legendary so I'm on the first level
>loading screen fades and in the black of the screen I see the reflection of a tall man standing behind me and the couch
>jump forward and turn around
>no man
>scared as shit, don't go in that room for a while.
Anyways that;s pretty much it. That’s all I can think of, there were a few instances of us hearing footsteps in the kitchen and distinctively hearing the toenails click against the tile. But these cover all of the stories that I have from this house. We moved out because it was getting tough living there, but I do want to try to go back there someday. I am 17 now and in search of some real spoop.
>>
>>18891606
>>18891610
Thanks for sharing
>>
>>18891610
>I am 17 now
OH shit, whoo hoo, you outtahere underage m8 b8
but yeah, thanks for sharing
>>
/x/ here

Tell us some terrible theater experiences. Anvil posting welcome
>>
>>18891693
How does /x/ feel about "Supernatural" the TV show?
>>
In Lithuania we have day like halloween. But it's on the end of Winter. So after going treat on treat with 6 friends, we decided to call spirits. We were from 10 to 13 y/o and it was about 14-12 years ago, so I don't remember everything. One of us told that he knows easy way to call spirits. So we took 4 spoons and put it on the floor near each other. Then we should tell some words (can't remember what), and then stay quet for a minute for each spoon (4min). But of course we were kids and we tried at least 5 times to stay quet, but we failed. We were angry for each other and told shut up. So final time we tried to stay quiet. And then after being silent for 1 minute, one spoon turned to right. No one touched the spoon, we were sitting around. And spoons was too heavy to turn if someome blow air. And it was enough for us. From brave guys, we become scary kids, and run to our house
>>
>>18891696
We hate it as much as you do. We love x-files though
>>
>>18891733
I like it, you're wrong, aliens suck
>>
Ghosts>Demons>Witches>Monsters>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Aliens
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.