[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Telepathy thread. I believe I have the power of telepathy. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

Telepathy thread.
I believe I have the power of telepathy. It's not what you'd think it is, I can't read people's minds of predict the future, it's actually quite simple. It's the ability to subtly influence those around you, as in you walk past someone in the street and you connect to them, and say you might make them notice things like to watch out for cars or feel comfortable in the jacket they're wearing. I know I connect to someone because I can feel a force in my body and I can direct it towards people, there are song lyrics clearly talking about it like "all it is is a feeling" and "as long as you feel it I'm a believer". There is a network we're all on and more people are realising it.
>>
>>18891504
Could you tell us more ?
>>
>>18891504
technology of body muscle flexing caused by machines far of miles so you behave as if you are experiencing other humans thoughts. Technology of like-sense caused by machines far of miles. These technologies are electricity caused at body by tiny metals in the body, moved, when struck by energies from machines far of miles; this is a process of kinetic energy changed to electricity. The tiny metals are smaller than the size of animal cell pieces.

These technologies are being used by ancient humans, who accessed technology of eternal life thousands of years earlier than now, and they are doing whatever they think they should do to force eternal life. This may include causing the phenomena which you are experiencing as, "telepathy".
>>
>>18891516
It's a feeling like an electric pulse charging through your body, we could be connected to an all seeing power that religions refer to as satan, or we could be connected to a second body in an alternate reality that's floating around, we can use this power to influence people around us, not mind control them but very lightly change their state of mind
>>
>>18891545
Interesting, it definitely does feel like I'm flexing my muscles but it's a very strong "electric current" type feeling. Assuming it's not really telepathy, what do I have to do? I've pieced together all these clues from song lyrics and I feel like I'm missing something important
>>
>>18891566
Could you kill people with this power ?
>>
>>18891589
I don't think so, it does feel like I can control an invisible body so theoretically I could point a gun at someone and shoot them, maybe it would kill their invisible body but I'm not sure, the influence isn't strong enough to say make someone jump off a cliff, just influence their state of mind, you could try to make them depressed but it probably wouldn't be strong enough to have much of an effect
>>
Could be interesting, this power !
>>
If it could be used for restore order...
>>
>>18891620
Yes if we collectively used this to make the world a better place, keeping people safe and making sure everyone is happy, and not use it with sinister intentions
>>
>>18891626
I have still some sinisters intentions but there no need to worry about it...
>>
>>18891626
Sadly this world will not be saved with only nice thoughts
>>
>>18891614
Yes I think this network thing is pretty interesting, just don't react...
>>
>>18891504
oh this is something i noticed too.

like, for example. there is a woman and i think "oh she needs to adjust her jacket" and she does almost seconds later. sometimes its a game and i think these things just to see if they happen.

honestly i think i was born with my third eye open and i started yoga very young and only now when I'm much older realize my consciousness is very unique.
>>
>>18891655
Maybe the world can't be saved but you can help those around you feel comfortable and focused
>>
>>18891658
I can feel my third eye too and I believe it can be opened and closed at will, I also notice people scratch one side of their head and the feeling moves to that side, as if they're confirming a connection
>>
>>18891650
Hmm I don't think this power can have a long lasting impact anyway, unless you used it to be a perv maybe people would be uncomfortable
>>
>>18891659
There a few of them...
>>
>>18891670
Not for be a perv but for punish !
>>
>>18891673
Who knows how many people are on the network, maybe the whole world, maybe there's a chosen few, but I know for sure I'm not alone because of song lyrics talking about this feeling
>>
>>18891676
Well if you truly want to punish someone, concentrate on them and concentrate on their fears
>>
>>18891673
Songs lirics, can you please develop ?
>>
>>18891689
Can devil be of help ?
>>
>>18891692
"There was a feeling, the spirit was leaving" "to float away with you" "all it is is a feeling" all talking about this feeling, there seems to be something about the left and right side of the feeling, "back and forth what's it for?" Is another lyric, also all the references to 'home'. I thought I had to figure something out and I'd go 'home' and you would cry when you get there, there are countless lyrics about it: "aeroplane sorceress, at home obeying the fates" "I want to go home" "try not to cry, you will survive, on your own". Listen to your favourite songs and pay attention to references to back and forth, home and the feeling.
>>
>>18891694
Ever since I started contemplating that it might be the devil I've been seeing question marks everywhere, mainly in clouds and patterns on the sidewalk, so maybe they're asking me what I want. I've also been seeing pic related symbol everywhere I go and I don't know what it means, obviously some sort of sign but what does it mean?
>>
>>18891726
Very strange,...
>>
>>18891729
That means that a mouse under hélium will go for your life...
>>
>>18891731
Indeed, the clues are plain to see but what's it all for?
>>
>>18891748
Maybe they want you to do something for us
>>
>>18891748
Have you tried to talk with them ?
>>
>>18891756
I have, I can feel my mouth moving on an invisible body, but I don't know how to access a response
>>
>>18891752
but what though? i feel a bit lost, like i'm missing an important part of the puzzle
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.