[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aliums?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: alien_grey.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
alien_grey.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=763_1492123165
>>
>>18891199
Ayyy lmao.

If it's real, well fuck.

If fake, it's the best hoax ive ever seen. Looks fantastic and what it says is pretty on point with bhuddist philo and the whole "space and time" thing.

Well shit.
>>
>>18891231
>>18891199
looked fake to me anons
move along
>>
>>18891231
The high res version is clearly fake. If they kept it gritty it would be more believable
>>
>>18891199
I got bored watching it.
They have a chance to talk to a Grey alien and they have a stoned high school kid talk about life and death an d God. Bah.
>>
>>18891364
Philosophical questions are juvenile? fuck off nigger
>>
>>18891371
> fuck off nigger
Wow, you sure showed him who the grown up is.
>>
>>18891333
>>18891356
Why do you say this? Mouth was a little hard to see and the blinking throws off the pressurized bioskin theory maybe.

I thought it looked good, and assuming this was 50's-60's I could imagine govt being interested in their views on our current beliefs if this fker is claiming to be us from the future.
>>
>>18891371
You can't understand out tech, we're you from the future, we're here to save you from Nuclear War -- canned cliche Grey dialogue, about as unimaginative as you can get.
>>
>>18891400
Never said he was here to save us, he said he was descended from us, not us. We can't understand the tech, it would like explaining the LHC to a caveman. He also did try to explain when he said "try me".

Not that I believe it.
>>
>>18891400
It said his objective was to observe and experiment because there's gaps in their history due to war.
>>
>>18891412
Split those hairs Jimbo.
>>
A question I would have asked, is if he is going back in time, wouldn't this affect his future?
>>
>>18891199
meh no likely.
>>
evidence this is fake: the alien has the same accent as the interviewer
>>
>>18891199
>an alium from the future can speak english, uses the same kind of dialect, defines english words the same as modern humans, and can string sentences together without issue
That alone tells me it's an obvious fake. The english language has changed DRASTICALLY just from 500 years ago till now. Even within a single decade, the english language has changed a lot.
>>
>>18891761
Even though its fake shit your argument is still stupid. Can travel lightyears but can't adjust its language?
>>
>>18891199
This was a shitty fake trailer for a film version of Project Blue Book. You can find it on youtube
>>
Interviewer is talking to the Ayy like it's an inconsequential questionnaire with a teenager on LSD or something. He doesn't do the interview with an ounce of seriousness. Complete fake. Nobody would ask these horseshit questions.
>>
>>18891770
Yeah checked

I was gonna comment that I want to see the movie this is from.
>>
The fuck did the other ayy thread get deleted for?
>>
>>18891199
Get outta here with this shit.
>>
File: ayyyy.jpg (17KB, 435x176px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy.jpg
17KB, 435x176px
>>18891199
What are you fucking gay?
>>
>>18891199
Bad CG with a hippy dippy Captain Planet message.
>>
Obvious CGI and here's why. CGI can never reproduce the sense of volume that practical effects could because they are physically there in the shot because it's not and is always added in during post production. No matter how good your lighting effects, texturing, whatever other bullshit they have nowadays for this, your brain knows the difference between something actually there and something not.

Alien dude was added in later, and this entire scene is a rip on earlier "alien interview" that appeared on a random video cassette with a dude named "Victor". Guy did an appearance on Coast to Coast am during that time as well. If something like this were legit, as paranoid as the US Gov. is about anything really it's not a stretch they would purge out existence anything that ever touched this shit online.
>>
This is old as hell, most probably fake. Seen it on Youtube, uploaded in 2007? 2009?
>>
File: 46776975.jpg (31KB, 393x342px) Image search: [Google]
46776975.jpg
31KB, 393x342px
>>18891734
>>18891761
>>18891770
>>18892101
>>18892129
Disinfo, nice try FBI!
>>
>hurr its most probably fake
>it could be fake

Do any of you have sort of basic knowledge in CGI or how to tell the difference between fake and real? Goddamn it, /x/.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.