[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandela Effect...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5638.jpg (92KB, 750x779px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5638.jpg
92KB, 750x779px
Guys please help me get back to my timeline. I went to sleep last night in my bed at 4:51 pm est, but when I woke up, IT WAS A DIFFERENT TIME! How do I get back to my original timeline? The Samuel L Jackson effect has me fuckedup.
>>
Don't worry my man, 4:51pm est is a really shitty timeline, come over to 1:37am cdt, it's lit as hell.
>>
Hey does anyone else here confuse Pikachu with Pich... I mean Pikachu had a black tail in my memories! I swear!
>>
>>
>>18890586
Is this Illuminati propaganda? GO BACK TO YOUR TIMELINE, YOU CAN'T COVER UP THIS LIE!
>>
>>18890477
The same thing happened to me.

I remember a paralel lifetime.
I think the point of divergence happened when I was 6 years old (1993), I crashed into a glass door and almost died.

From that point on I have lived in this timeline. But at the same time I have dreams, flashes of the real life, and this nagging feeling that things are not what they should be.

I know the real timeline. This is not it.

In the real timeline the internet is not unified, but privatized between three large networks. (MSN, AOL, Terra) There is less profanity, less degeneracy, but also no "grassroots" unlimited free speech. Facebook does not exist. Twitter does not exist.

In the real timeline the DotCom bubble never happened.

In the real timeline 911 never happened. The WTC is still standing. Afghanistan and Iraq were never invaded, Uday Hussein is ruling in Iraq with Russian backing.

In the real timeline John McCain won the 2000 Republican primaries and the Presidency against Al Gore. His foreign policy was confrontational against Russia and China from the get go.

In the real timeline Obama was a one-term President. He was seen as weak as Carter, as was succeeded by Mitt Romney.

In the real timeline there was no Arab Spring. All Middle Eastern dictators are still there with Russian backing.

In the real timeline there was no refugee crisis. The EU is much more conservative and supportive of NATO. A new Iron Curtain has developed on the Polish-Belarus border. Russia and China have their own closed internets. China is weaker than in our timeline due to a US embargo, but Russia is much stronger due to higher oil prices.

In the real timeline there is Cold War paranoia, the 2010 Russian spy ring that was caught was a much larger scandal.
Venezuela has collapsed into civil war by 2010, Colombia is still fighting its left-wing guerrillas.

North Korea invaded South Korea in 2011, but the Chinese intervened with a palace coup against the Kim dynasty. An armistice was reached.
>>
>>18890722
I also have flashes of another me in my dreams.

My hair is a shade blonder, dirty blonde. I am a pilot. I have a small scar on my forehead which is not there in real life.

I also seem to be a writer. I am not sure if this is a separate timeline or not, as they were two different dreams.

One of my coworkers is my girlfriend.
We had a fling in real life, but over there it is a much deeper love. My real girlfriend is gone, I never met her.
>>
>>18890737
I almost forgot... I also have a dog.
I never had a dog.
Even some of my friends are different.
People I've never met.
Yet in my dreams, they are so real.
It's like I've known them all my life.

I know their names, their activities, their past, I have memories of them.

There is even an ex gf in my group of friends. I have never met this girl in my life. But I remember renting a cabin with her and spending the weekend. I remember celebrating New Year's Eve with her.

It's an entirely different world, complete, real. These are not ordinary dreams. They are glimpses of a paralel life.
>>
File: 1486555939456.jpg (12KB, 239x223px) Image search: [Google]
1486555939456.jpg
12KB, 239x223px
>>18890477
We're all trying to get back man.
>>
File: mandela effect.png (579KB, 620x907px) Image search: [Google]
mandela effect.png
579KB, 620x907px
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.