[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Archons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0071.png (971KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0071.png
971KB, 640x1136px
Have you ever met what you thought was an 'Archon?' Someone in authority, or perhaps someone in your local area? Someone who seemed particularly cold-blooded/strange/sociopathic. Or are they all centralised in London/Washington DC operating out of a basement in a mansion - deciding fiscal policy/the media agenda.
>>
File: 1492060220495.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492060220495.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
I used to be into gnosticism a ton, and met someone in some larp gnostic group who was secretive. I left and became a normal Catholic. Then I began reading some material by the group and I started to be sexually attacked at night by a demon.

I immediately thought the stuff was cursed and began attending church again everyday.

Somebugly short fat near homeless women kept sitting behind me in church. She would start in the back, and slowly creep forward. It was odd, she finally talked to me and trying to be a good Christian I listenned.

After a few days I told her my paranormal woes and as she mentioned she used to hang out with some new age witch type. She immediately began giving me all these prayers. I just remembered something odd, she was adamant I got her phone number but she refused to have my enter it in my phone over paranoia. She put it on a piece of paper and incessantly harped how I need to keep it on me at all times.

She began giving me rosaries and mirwculius medals and images if Jesus, and all of her stuff freaked me out. My hesd would start shaking, I would feel hot, warmth emnating from it, a kind of staticy tingling sensation.

I once drove her to church and my car seat after had this scent. I was never attacked by demons in my car until after she rode in it. When we got to church she refused to leave the car until I left first, getting angry.

Everything she gave me seemed cursed. Horrible vibes. Worse everything it tiuched it would spread to it. It would make my head rock uncontrollably, with a weird heat and tingling sensation. I once boughta crucifex necklacr and she sperged out demanding to hold it and getting angry when I refused.

I began to see her on the street driving to work too.

Anytime I disagreed or hesitated in accepting a gift she wkuld get angry, and as days went on she got even angrier.

Her face would contort and she would shout and growl like bilbo or gollem being ring obsessed.
>>
>>18890455
I'm perusing this thread to learn if I qualify as an, "Archon". I'm also interested in learning about, "Arbiters" who help Archons. From what I know, an Arbiter makes the decisions about what result is wanted, and the Archon makes the result happen. Am I right?
>>
>>18891444
Triples confirms I met an archon, continued.

The crucifex she blessed was unwearable, same horrible hear, shaking, and static coming from it. I got a new one and absolutely refused to let her touch or bless it mentioning how I had a priest bless it already. She got so angry, and I said something how I didnt like how angry she got and she just got madder telling me to watch my mouth and my tone.

She harped on me to go to this charismatic healing mass. There was a new priest there doing the healing who didnt usually do it. During mass I was woozy, dizzy. After it we lined up for a laying on the hands. I lost consciousness standing for a minute, as a second later I realized 9 people to my left were dropped on the floor. The priest had just come from Medjugorje, a Vatican approval series of thousands of Marian apparitions to 6 seers. Its controversial, some priests like it, others including some exorcists think its diabolical.

When the priest came to me I cramped up into paralysis, making some retard hand motion, it burned to look at the crucifex. I felt I was gonna die, and wanted out. I literally couldnt move my body, my legs and arms were crossed and my hands were making what I felt was some occult hand gesture. I told them to call 911. After the priest stopped praying I could move and I spent the night in the hospital ER for a "panic attack".

Shortly after that, and her getting batshit mad again, I cut all contact with her.

I threw away everything she gave me and everything those items touched, but I already had quaranteened them. My place was a lot better. I still had demonic attacks in my car. I searched my car and buried in the console was a rosary with that cursed vibe, I knew she stuffed it there after I drove her. A week later my car was a safe place.

I still dont know what happened. I have one small curcifex from that era in a bag. That room has that strange vibe. Ive had friends come over and they all agree a strange heat emanates from it.
>>
The person I knew in the gnostic group I know they had a story, I never read it, but it was about a guy who got into gnosticism and had sone lost texts and a myaterous person entered into their life trying to help them, but it was really an archon trying to sabotage them.

Their view was archons would appear to fuck with truth seekers getting to the truth. This groul is larp tier but they are super paranoid, my friend was super uncomfortable and fearful as I met with him during some of this, and said nothing and broke off contact.

Its like an agent in the matrix took control of this person and started cursing me with crap. Weird stuff.
>>
What's a good gnostic church to become a member of?
>>
>>18891444
>>18891502
I had a divine experience, so I ended looking for answers and entered spiritual research foundation for advice, they sent some pics of krishna and some incenses, the moment I started using them hell was unleashed in my life, millions of invisible hands would touch my body, strange lightning at night in my room, a flaming skull was visible under my bedsheets once...

The moment I did away with that shit things got much better.

Such holy, blessed people out there.
>>
>>18892543
Oh yeah, I'm a gnostic nao, after many experiences, all of them negative, not a single positive experience since God signaled me a "hi".
>>
Can someone explain to me what an Archon is? I've never heard of them before
>>
>>18891444
Archons don't play the game they only make it possible for the right people to meet so a sequence of occurences may activate. So while an archon could be responsible for setting that shit up (having the woman go to the same church, making you seem reliable enought to her) something else was making theses demonic stuff happen.
Good thing you threw everything away. Also trust your gut when it tells you there's something wrong in a situation or a person. That's one of the things archons have no control over.
>>
>>18895503

I has question, how come there's demonic stuff while also there being archons n shit?
>>
>>18892543
Weird, the months I got into gnosticism I had a lot of night terrors, I was also attending church. I once woke up and a flaming skull was flying around my room and went under my bed.

Those experiences pushed me into gnosticism, the moment I began researching it spooky things happened so I figured it was archons/TPTB trying to spook me from the truth.

Im pretty worn out after the stuff above and have spirituality on the backburner.

>>18895503
Very interesting. That weird women always harped on how she thought God spoke to people by putting the right people in your life, that that is how God answers prayers youll run into the right people. In hindisght she crossed me as a demonic trap, and you suggest archons work the way she thought her god worked. Ive never met a Christian so obsessed with personally blessing things that IMO are unusable afterwards.

Also, I had a flight visiting family. When I flew back mysteriously my seat had been moved last minute. I was in a middle seat. To my right was a young man, red beard, black baseball cap with red hebrew looking letters in it, and a black shirt with a pentagram. I felt a weird heat and energy from him, it stressed me out. He immediately offered his hand to shake, and tried talking and introducing himself. This has never happened in 15+ flights. I put on my headset and ignored him.

There were open seats in the back so I asked to be moved. I got my own row. Th guy kept looking back and evem asked the stewardess why I moved.

My gut said he was part of a satanic cult tracking me as was that women.

So, my advice, if your a gnostic be secretive about it, especially if you run into other gnostics who are organized in a club.
>>
>>18895503
I keep typing a lot but redpill me on archons and what you know/believe.

It is all too creepy that that women would go on and on how God talks to us by placing the right people in ones life at the right time.
>>
>>18890455
when your paranoid scikzophrenic
>>
File: 1435728509333.gif (349KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1435728509333.gif
349KB, 255x255px
I just recently started studying up on gnostic Christianity a bit. The very next day after I started looking into it I got a job offer in my email from a company called Demiurge LLC. Needless to say that spooked the fuck out of me. Weird little shit has been happening ever since and very suspect people have somehow been working their way into my personal life. Also whereas it was impossible to find a job previously, since I started to look into this subject everyone has started trying to throw extremely time consuming jobs at me. I think they're trying to distract me from this research. I've gotten myself targeted havn't I?
>>
Paraphrasing Robert Anton Wilson, as you begin to uncover truth, take action not throw yourself out there. There are forces that don't want you to reach your destination, whatever that may be.

Naturally, we want to find more people like ourselves, on similar paths, but they'll always come up, and we'll know when we see them. We hide in plain sight, but it's something we feel in each other.
>>
Archons? Let's turn them Archoff!
>>
>>18890455

Yea and I beat the fuck out of him for messing with me.
>>
>>18891467

Do you even play Starcraft?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.