[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 810798.gif (759KB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
810798.gif
759KB, 480x288px
I had a dream last night that I haven't been able to stop thinking about. It wasn't sleep paralysis but it felt like something I've never experienced in my life.

In the dream,I was laying in bed drowsy and tired but not asleep. Then,suddenly,my brother ran into my room playing music loudly as he usually does but I didn't find this odd since he does this sometimes oblivious to the fact that it annoys me. But,what happened after was strange. I was lying with my back faced to him trying to ignore him when my hearing became muffled. Then I heard 3 consecutive bangs. They sounded like gunshots. But the real kicker was what happened next. I saw 4 flashing images. The first startled me then for the remaining 3 I felt so abnormally at ease. It was such an alien emotion that I struggle to find words to describe it. I was in a stage of tranquillity. In those brief moments I felt so peaceful that it felt as though I was being taken to heaven.

I don't believe in heaven or hell. But this dream both terrifies and excites me. The fact that I can remember it so clearly is what scares me. It was such an outstanding moment and despite it only lasting probably 5 seconds I can remember that feeling of peace so vividly.

Any thoughts /x/? Has stuff like this been recorded in the past?
>>
>>18890208
I occasionally have similar experiences. I actually think they happen often and I do not remember, only when triggered by something around me that might help me to do so.

Often it'll be in the really early hours of the morning when I'm seemingly awoken from sleep but I can feel a presence in the room, usually some sort of menacing one. Paralysis happens too sometimes to accompany this.

Other times, while trying to fall asleep, I experience a sort of pre paralysis that may be joined with extreme ecstasy like you describe. Kind of like I am being filled with peace and love and it is truly great. Very rare though
>>
This is common UFO/alien interaction type stuff.
>>
>>18891759
Anymore similar stories?
>>
>>18890208
I am someone who constantly has had strange or weird dreams through his life. Its mainly just be deja vu stuff, but recently I did have a dream similar to your experience OP, but having to do with my deceased parents. It was two seperate dreams in a row. I tried posting in this thread about it:
>>18871628
But nobodies been able to help besides just pointing out lucid dreaming a little.
In the first dream, it was of me watching my mom work on construction paper with two people that were seemingly my brother and sister, even though I am a only child. My mother talked back to me like she was really there, and even pointed out that she KNEW she was in a dream. I felt tons of fear at first, but she spoke kind words to me, and made me feel very happy, and then I just sort of woke up.
My second dream was of my father watching a movie. Again, he answered my questions as I asked them, and also knew that he was in my dream as well. Except I didn't feel any fear then, just peace.

Everyone I have told this to has told me that its a bad sign. Dunno why.
>>
>>18892048
How could it be a bad sign? Maybe your parents found peace in the afterlife or perhaps you miss them more than you consciously think.
>>
>>18890208

Tell Justin to stop walking in with his music on.
>>
>>18892080
Not quite sure, out of three people I told about it, two said it was bad, and the third literally said "it was the spirits of your parents beckoning you to the afterlife"
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.