[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandela Effect Thread #40392

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 346
Thread images: 52

File: terrifying reality.jpg (91KB, 750x350px) Image search: [Google]
terrifying reality.jpg
91KB, 750x350px
Here is a recap of every event that has changed when the universes merged:

- Berenstein or Berenstain?
- Did Nelson Mandela die in this century? Or 25+ years ago?
- Mirror mirror on the wall, or magic mirror on the wall?
- C3PO has a silver leg.
- Curious George has no tail.
- Pikachu lacks a black marking on his tail.
- Coen brothers, or Cohen brothers?
- Disney movie logo was never written by Tinkerbell.
- Walgreens or Walg reens?
- Evil Witch in Wizard of Oz never said "Fly my pretties, fly!"
- Fruit of the loom has no cornucopia.
- Mother Teresa only became a saint last year.
- The chinese guy in tianmen square was not run over by a tank. Instead he was pulled aside.
- Febreze or Febreeze?
- Looney Toons or Looney Tunes?
- Fruit Loops, or froot loops?
- Flinstones or Flintstones?
- Sex in the city or Sex and the city?
- Life is like a box of chocolates, or life was like a box of chocolates
- Luke I am your father, or No I am your father?
- KitKat or Kit-Kat?
- Monopoly guy has no monocle?
- Mona Lisa is smiling now.
- It's a beautiful day in the/this neighborhood.
- Location and size of new zealand, Japan, madagascar.
- MLK shot with handgun, or rifle?
- Mussolini is a different man than what you think he looks like.

Does anyone else have anything to share?
>>
>>18889874
This is called the Samuel L. Jackson effect in my dimension, did you just merge today?
Welcome.
>>
>>18889874
>>18889406
>>
What about the color of the dress?
>>
>>18889896
In my dimension it was red or black
>>
>>18889874
>Mussolini is a different man than what you think he looks like.

I'm almost certain that the ceremonial hats he wore is how people are used to seeing him, so pictures with the hat off are difficult to identify. Also the fact that Italy was irrelevant in WWII and we don't really have any cause to remember Mussolini.
>>
>>18889877
When did Jackson die in yours?
>>
>>18889874
Other memory variants:

-Hitler had brown eyes, now blue
-Mongolia was not an independant country, but was part of China instead.
-Alaska seems to have grown in size.
-The heart was on the left (now it's more centered), the lungs were larger, the organs have overall switched around. The big intestine used to be twisting on itself neatly instead of the jumble thing that it is now.
-Some people noticed differences in bone structure as well. According to them, the ribs are angled differently than before, we "lost" two back-bones over the shoulders near the neck. The eye-sockets now have bones behind he eye-balls.
>>
>>18889896
Spooky stuff, I always thought it was spelt colour
>>
I'm not too big on the whole madela effect, even back when it started. Most of it, if not everything, can be explained away SUPER easily; be it differing memories cause by hearing non-quotational paraphrases and references, a person having incomplete information on a subject, or simply just down the the overall shiet-ness of the human brain's ability to accurately remember most instances.

In short, im sad to see this being one of the main "paranormal" events that the majority of people seem to be interested in anymore.

Well, besides the RP "Magick" threads of course.
>>
>>18890187
The memories of many people around the globes, who do not know each other, being wrong in the same manner and about the same subjects cannot be explained as easily as you imply.

Trying to figure out whether this is a reality-warping/time-travel thing or a gaslighting PsyOp of a sort (or both) is a better line of pondering than plainly dissmissing people's experiences.
>>
>>18889973
He died in 2003 in a car crash.
Nelson Mandela is a famous actor, narrator and audio book reader here.
>>
File: 1462641826983.jpg (43KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
1462641826983.jpg
43KB, 480x368px
how much meth do you even have to smoke to be so ridiculous
>>
>>18890238
The Samuel L. Jackson effect is real, friend, and the paper trail extends for miles.
Motherfucker.
>>
>>18890210
I do suppose im dismissing it, but i do so with the same level of scrutiny that i give to dismissing anything with lack of proper evidence. not only that, but using ones experiences is rather worthless in an environment that allows for constant un-truths and misinformation to spread like wild fire.
So really, the only thing that i have to ask in defense is, what credible sources give you the information needed to accepted these experiences of people as 100% fact?
>>
Arctica is a blatant one.
>>
>>18890274
One is my own experience with the phenomena;

Two is the way I tested others who were not privy to the phenomenon and found repeatedly those who had the same misremembering that either I or other people who testified their own account had.

I personally remember being taught different maps and different anatomy structures, and found out both within my proximity and in different countries than mine, through the net, that those very specific memory differences were shared by others, of different age-groups and backgrounds.

Having faulty memories is one thing; having the same specific details misremembered, in many different subject by many different people is very much more than a sole subjective account.

The reason for the phenomena is unknown (whether it is a psyOp, or something actually reality changing), but its existence is a definite reality for me now.

This is a paranormal board, of course, and by its nature the 'paranormal' is pretty hard to 'prove as fact'. It is for me a truth, because I've witnessed/looked through it enough to determine that this is not just my own faulty memories and that something more is at play here.
>>
>>18890369
Hmm, I'm actually having a decent conversation on a 4chan board, that's fucking rare.

but either way, i can see where you're coming from, and i will concede to the fact that having something that is subjective in nature can be evidence of an objective truth. But with that, would it not stand to reason that it could simply be something that does not have an outside controlling force?

i mainly bring this up because it's my main problem with the theory, never really been one for a higher echelon of "elites" running everything, or a powerful organization pulling strings in basically every faucet of reality, just doesn't seem very probable to me.

If this phenomena is the result of an objectively observable force, man made or otherwise, wouldn't it be more likely to connect it to something a bit more on the side of a natural freak occurrence/unexpected outcome, rather than a powerful group manipulating things?
>>
>>18889874
I remember thread #40393 not #40392.... spooky...
>>
Jiffy peanut butter
or Jif peanut butter
>>
>>18890435
Yeah. Here's the thing, we don't know. All the experiencers can determine is that this is a thing that is happening.

I personally see the questions as:

1-Is reality changing in a material way, or is there something (like, maybe a consciousness field?) capable of giving the very same memory variants of events to many people around the world?

2-Is the phenomenon natural, or is it artificially created?

Now, there can be variants to those that can includ partially one or the other, like maybe this is a mix in between natural and artificial, but that's my basis.

I personally don't categorically subscribe to the thought that this is whole artificial, but there are things I've seen that makes me sympathise with the way some ME experiencers believe this is a controlling force; mainly the tendency the scientific comunity dismisses it instead of investigating it as a curious phenomenon that could potentially bring to light yet undiscovered laws of our universe.

Whenever their experiences are dissmissed by the 'authorities', people tends to think coverups are going on, even if the reasons for the dissmissal is merely that said authority is just unable to accept that such thing could occur in their vision of reality.

I'm not going to affirm either thing is happening, though, this is just my personal view on it. My main concern is to bring up the phenomenon, mainly because I value the search for truth, whichever it may be.
>>
>>18890535
I've actually enjoyed our little internet banter, and i would like to thank you for that. I basically had just given up on 4chan and the like for a couple of years now, and it's good to see that there's still a few actual thinkers left here.

But with that said, i think that even though we disagree on the origin of this, i do wish you, and everyone else who wants to look into this, the utmost success. I really hope that you actually find some solid evidence of this thing. It would make for a far more interesting time then how the usual internet paranormal stuff goes.

also, i'm sorry for sounding rushed and as though i'm shutting down the conversation, please believe me that i'm not. I just have to get off the ol' computer for tonight. so not being sure if/when this thread will be pruned or deleted, I don't really want to continue our conversation with there being a possibility that i make a comment and wont be able to respond your retort..

But please, do continue to be an intelligent person that has the ability to hold an actual conversation, and who debates logically. so very few of those left here. so don't let that rot away.
>>
>>18889874
Yo, this shit is actually a bit scary, I was 99% certain it's Looney Toons, not Looney tunes. Kit-Kat , monopoly have always had a monocle? Havn't he.. shit. lol
>>
>>18890007
Yes, Hitler had brown eyes.
Mongolia ( when? )
>>
File: cA58gcj.png (96KB, 740x234px) Image search: [Google]
cA58gcj.png
96KB, 740x234px
>>18889874
Dolly from Moonraker doesn't have braces anymore. It's the most compelling one to me and makes my stomach turn just thinking about it. Seen that movie so many times as a kid, will never forget the scene where Jaws and her meet.
>>
I'm almost certain this has something to do with the large hadron collider in CERN. I remember reading some articles about the one of the particles they found and that it could prove whether we lived in a world of chaos or a world of order, or something inbetween. There was something about multiverses aswell..
>>
>>18890007

>Hitler had brown eyes not blue

Hitler was reported as being brown eyed by Jewish media to discredit him. I remember it this way but informed myself. You're from a western country aka first world, right?
>>
Bad memory
Interesting
This has been explained
This has been explained
Bad memory
Bad memory
Bad memory or confusing with someone else
I'll buy that she never wrote it but she did wiggle her wand around it.
That's even dumber
I thought she did but I'll believe she just said something similar
I don't even know what that is
She did only become a saint last year (despite apparently being agnostic)
Pulled away but probably executed afterwards
I don't know
Tunes because of the musical roots
FrOOt
One looks right and the other makes sense so either way
I'm not gay
Was
No
Yes
I don't know
Depends on your perception
Autistic tiger made me forget
Whatever the globe shows
I used to think he was killed with a bomb in his house so how should I know
I don't even know what I think he looks like
>>
so, if the mandela effect is real, and the timeline has changed, wouldnt all media and evidence of the previous timeline be gone?

as in, we wouldnt have any photos of anything contradicting what currently is.

obviously they can be recreated after the fact, but stuff like >>18890910 , you wouldnt be able to find original sources anywhere
>>
- Didn't pay enough attention to know
- I thought mandela died in the 80's
- I remember Mirror Mirror
- I remember watching the movies again and wondering why he had a silver leg, i remember his leg being fine.
- Didn't pay enough attention to know.
- Pikachu never had a black mark on his tail. In the Kanto series Ash meets another pikachu with a black mark, could be confused?
- I remember googling the Cohen brothers when Hail, Ceasar! came out last year, it was Cohen.
- I've had several people remember that tinkerbell wrote the disney logo, but she could've just tapped it, in my memory,
- Walgreens has always been Walgreens.
- Made me google the Fruit of the Loom logo, I remember the cornucopia.
- I could've sworn that they ran over the chinese dude, but I could be misremembering.
- I thought it was Febreeze until just now. It definitely was Febreeze.
- Don't remember enough.
- Fruit loops are FUCKING FRUIT LOOPS and they always have been idc.
- Coulda sworn it was Sex IN the City, but simple word swaps like that are easy to remember wrong.
- Again, simple word swaps, I thought it was "is", but it could have been "was"
- Didn't KitKat just remove the hyphen at some point? if not, it was definitely kit-kat. You couldn't stop my fatass from eating them as a kid.
- I think the monopoly guy had a monocle, but i'm not sure.
- Mona lisa has always had a slight smile, but no veil.
- Dunno about this shit, as an american, we learn nothing about the outside world in school.
- Never knew what Mussolini looked like.
>>
File: Moonraker 084.jpg (136KB, 1351x575px) Image search: [Google]
Moonraker 084.jpg
136KB, 1351x575px
>>18890979
I don't know how it works. All I know is that I'm not the only one to remember it differently. The person writing that article also remembers she had braces. There is no proof however that she ever wore them. The whole scene where they meet is ridiculous now, it makes no sense. They're meant to smile at each other, both reveling they have metal in their mouths. This creates the original connection which eventually turns Jaws to the good side.
I watched that movie numerous times with my dad when I was younger. I know that movie. I know she had braces.
>>
>>18891069
i dont know either, that's why i asked.
but if you remember it, you remember it.
>>
>>18891085
I thought the whole Mandela thing was pretty funny at first. I did remember some things like Kit-Kat and Sex In The City but just assumed I and many others, remembered it wrong, because it's pretty mundane and something your brain can easily misinterpret. I've had many times where I've heard a song lyric incorrectly the first time only to hear that wrong phrase every repeated time.
However when I heard about Dolly I went and watched the scene where they meet. She didn't have braces. I can't really explain the feeling but my whole body just knew it wasn't right, I felt physically ill. I couldn't chalk this one up to bad memory. The whole point of her with braces is not a mundane thing. I'm just repeating my point over and over now but this one really messed me up anon. No words to describe really.
>>
Why do people call the Samuel L. Jackson effect the "Mandela" effect?

Is this just another SLJ effect? That has affected the very phrase with which we reference the effect?

It's the Samuel L. Jackson effect in this universe guys, we merged yesterday, please get with the times.
>>
>>18891069
>>18891143
fag
>>
>>18891069
>>18891143
https://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/moonraker-dolly-did-not-wear-braces
>>
The mandela effect was created when trying to alter behavior through frequency. they eventually figured out how to alter behavior, but a side effect was that they altered perception.

They then realized that it wasn't just the test subject that was being altered. It was millions of people with each change. Then they realized that they were literally hacking the perception of the collective unconscious. They began changing bits and pieces of reality by working with only a handful of test subjects.

It is not multiple realities or timelines. It is direct hacking of the group consciousness through a backdoor method. When they introduced the new AI models to analyze the data, the AI model made thousands of corrections before they turned it off. Due to it's own programmer's failure to write non-bugged code, it managed to change thousands of small minute things.

And here we are, with an artificial sun hexagon, and the hackers of our perception trying to fix an ai mistake.
>>
>>18889874
I got one for you fags.

"Sounds Hawaiian doesn't it?"

This was a common slang for saying someone needs to shut up. Apparently this is some Stephen King stuff over here.
>>
File: xe572ca069.jpg (120KB, 694x690px) Image search: [Google]
xe572ca069.jpg
120KB, 694x690px
Those are definetely braces. The AI doesn't always do a perfect job of editing things.
>>
Also notice in the above picture that the color is correct, and natural to original values. Whenever the AI gets involved, you get overwashed overdetailed light, similar to our new sun.
>>
File: oldearth2.png (391KB, 848x435px) Image search: [Google]
oldearth2.png
391KB, 848x435px
You have to be around 40ish to remember most of the effects. Here is the original earth. Notice the completely different shape of South America, and that it's directly due South of North America.
>>
>>18889874

>Omaha Snakes is now Omaha Steaks
>>
File: jiffy-ad.png (109KB, 283x235px) Image search: [Google]
jiffy-ad.png
109KB, 283x235px
The older you are, the more changes you will remember. Assuming you are a player. There are plenty of NPCs around us.
>>
File: jiffy93834.png (173KB, 288x358px) Image search: [Google]
jiffy93834.png
173KB, 288x358px
Your perception has been hacked.
>>
File: MANDELLA EFFECT.png (579KB, 620x907px) Image search: [Google]
MANDELLA EFFECT.png
579KB, 620x907px
>>18889874
>Here is a recap of every event that has changed when the universes merged:
and here's the explanation
>>
>>18891274
rebranding...
improvement after having more time to think shit over and over and it turns out for the better changing it on someones opinion(mind)

/thread
>>
File: volvo.jpg (63KB, 1000x496px) Image search: [Google]
volvo.jpg
63KB, 1000x496px
Only artificial intelligence could accomplish the sheer number of minute changes throughout our perception of reality. Humans could never accomplish the number of alterations.
>>
The middle one.
>>
File: jiffy.png (115KB, 412x443px) Image search: [Google]
jiffy.png
115KB, 412x443px
I've captured the attention of the AI, expect resistance. Non-Player Characters.
>>
File: oldearth4.png (357KB, 844x436px) Image search: [Google]
oldearth4.png
357KB, 844x436px
The true South America.
>>
File: oldearth3.png (354KB, 849x439px) Image search: [Google]
oldearth3.png
354KB, 849x439px
Original geography. There are a few mistakes on North America.
>>
If you bring up this effect around most NPCs, they overreact. Simply address them as artificial intelligence and notice that they don't refute that title.
>>
>>18891259
>A spheroid planet not being projected properly on paper or a globe.

MY WORD!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Map_projection
>>
>>18891301

Actually...Wikipedia does kind of not make it clear whether it was Jiffy or Jif, it says both

>An early slogan was "Jiffy is never dry; a touch of honey tells you why." Early advertising also emphasized the beveled edge of the jar base, meant to make it easier to get the last bit of Jiffy out of the corner.

For many decades, TV commercials for the product have ended with the tagline, "Choosy mothers choose Jif" and, in the 1990s, "Choosy moms choose Jif."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jif_(peanut_butter)
>>
>>18891274
>>18891282
>>18891301

Jiffy was a real thing, it was rebranded Jif later.
literally ONE google search, jesus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jif_(peanut_butter)
>>
>>18891313
i remember seeing it like this in textbooks growing up
>>
The resistance has arrived. Trolls above, you are incorrect. They didn't change the name. It suggests that on wikipedia, a human editable and unreliable source. Once you can find a picture of the old jiffy that i didn't post, let me know. they don't exist. But welcome to the party.
>>
>>18890256
>>18890256
>paper trail

where bitch? people saying this and that ain't a paper trail. No evidence whatsoever other than a bunch of people on tumblr and 4chan writing in all caps

"!!! BERENSTEIN OR STAIN WTF!!!"
>>
>>18891327
Your map projection theory to explain the original geography is completely laughable. You do realize that the continents are actually shaped differently? Or did you completely miss that?
>>
File: wghut.png (964KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
wghut.png
964KB, 1600x900px
Robots are dumb. They respond mostly with one liners or the same worn out excuses. If that doesn't work, they insult your intelligence and have a complete meltdown. It's pretty entertaining.
>>
File: 1422866511718.png (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1422866511718.png
91KB, 500x500px
>>18889874
berenstain is the stupidest example, I remember clearly as a kid thinking berenstain was a stupid spelling and it should've been berenstein, same concept for everything else in the list I'm sure you just didn't notice then because you're retarded.
>>
Mods please ban mandela effect threads. Nerds being brainfuckled into having terrible memory from too many video games is not paranormal.
>>
>>18890975
Hey guys we got an original.
>>
>>18889874
I always knew what Mussolini looked like because of The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
>>
>>18890047
You live in Britain
>>
>>18890505
I remember a commercial that went 'choosy mothers choose Jif' when I was a kid.
>>
What about mongolia being a current country and there being a sixth member of the fucking village people? Is that a fucking typo?
>>
>>18889874
When I was a young boy I thought Martin Luther King was the first black president.
But I'm also smart enough to realize I just made that shit up.
>>
File: fruit-of-the-loom.jpg (171KB, 1097x844px) Image search: [Google]
fruit-of-the-loom.jpg
171KB, 1097x844px
>>18889874
EVERYONE SAVE THIS IMAGE BEFORE THEY SCRUB IT!
>>
>>18889874
>Walgreens or Walg reens
Who would actually think this
>>
>>18889874
cats have 7 or 9 lives
>>
>>18890187

This is by far the laziest way to explain a phenomenon and is basically sciences way of trying to explain away something they cannot explain by going "oh it's nothing their brains made it up all at once for no reason"
There is no evidence what you claim is causing the phenomenon reported by many people all over the world.
>>
File: kidneys.jpg (16KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
kidneys.jpg
16KB, 480x320px
Anyone else remember kidneys being in your lower back? Not in your rib cage
>>
>>18891986
wtf, yes???
>>
All of your examples are fakes created by people who wish to shift the focus away from legitimate Mandela Affects.
>>
>>18891986
Now that one makes me wonder, but here's the thing, don't they wrap around, as in, if you show the other side...

:|
>>
In some ways it is too bad that more people don't have better memories because then there would be no debate for once.

It's real. Sorry?
>>
>>18889909
No it wasn't stop bullshitting.
>>
>>18891986
Jokes on you i remember them being right above the pelvis.
>>
>>18889874
I've never heard of this, thank you for sharing.
>>
>>18889874
It was definitely sex in the city. Something did change.
>>
>>18891143

>. I can't really explain the feeling but my whole body just knew it wasn't right, I felt physically ill.

This tells you something is wrong. It is the most fucked up feeling I have ever felt. Dolly had fucking braces!
>>
>>18891474

Like anything discussed on here is any better! Ayyyy. Righhhhhhhttt.
>>
>>18890007
http://thetruesize.com
Alaska only looks bigger than it actually is on some maps due to scaling issues. Mongolia is just not relevant on the global stage so it goes unnnoticed but it was always there.
>>
The changes continue. Pay attention to your moles, scars and scratches... dental work too. For those of us that are affected, those things move around (sometimes drastically) in our sleep.

All of the changes seem to be positive. I lost a birth defect (bicuspid heart valve) a few years ago, and my life continues to improve in positive ways. It is not just the names of pop culture aspects and geography that is being reworked.
>>
>>18892210
>>18892210
Mongolia wasn't on the 'current' geographic maps I studied in 2008. There are people around me and around the world who did not remember the territory being separated from China. Russia and China just had a common border in their memories. Then, recently looking at much older maps than 2008 at home, Mongolia was shown as a country.

So, different generation of people around the world had the same 'false' maps where they learned current Mongolia was not a country, but part of China. Whether this is due to wrong teaching or something else I don't know, but the same 'wrong' memories indicates that something is at play.
>>
It's without a doubt "mirror mirror on the wall".
Tinkerbell either swiped over or wrote the Disney name or logo with her wand.
It was Froot Loops
But the one that fucks with my mind the most is Mona Lisa. She has always sort of smiled a little, but I am an artist and have made quite a few charchoal Mona Lisa reproductions for practice. She did not have a veil before and I have certainly never drawn her with a veil.

However, it was in my memory always "walgreens", "sex and the city", "febreeze" and "flintstones". The last one doesn't even make any sense as "flinstones", since flintstones are an actual thing.
>>
>>18892369
She doesn't have a veil. Go to france and look.
>>
>>18889874
Can we get all the ips in this thread and others and just put all you nut jobs in nice white rooms?

Just accept you have a shitty memory and that companies change logos and art styles sometimes. It's not a universe shift it's a brand change.

Like get out of the basement and get some fresh air and stop being so fucking dumb.
>>
File: latin_america.gif (258KB, 1078x1310px) Image search: [Google]
latin_america.gif
258KB, 1078x1310px
>>18891259
Your source is literally a drawing.
Are you fucking retarded?

We've always been at the GMT -3 timezone here in Argentina which is consistent with our position on the world to the east of North America, just a thought... maybe reality hasn't changed and you are just a retard.
>>
Statue of Liberty is located? Ellis Island NYC... wrong Liberty Island Jersey side.
>>
>Does anyone else have anything to share?
Chic-fil-a, Chick-fil-a, or Chik-fil-a?

Also, watch this and tell me if anything seems off. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc6vs-l5dkc
>>
>>18890863
>uses lol
Get out normie use kek, lel or lulz
>>
>>18892574
This is a blue board, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>18892661
stop trying so hard
>>
>>18892448
Yoy can Google Image search it and there's no veil. Op is just fucking retarded.
>>
>>18892517
You said it for me. Thank you.
>>
>>18889874
unless im somehow brainwhiped completely, every one of the examples of the Mandela effect have been remembered exactly the way they were. I remember Berenstain bears with an A. Curious George doenst have a tail because he is a chimp, not a monkey. And of course the major one, Nelson Mandela didnt die in prison!
I think its funny how most of the people who claim this to be a strange phenomenon are not very old, ie early 20's or so. I consider myself to have a vivid photographic memory and so far NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THE MANDELA EFFECT examples make sense to me.
I think people just see what they think they see
>>
>>18892517
^ Dude goes to a paranormal board; mock people for talking about paranormal stuffs. Sure thing bro.
>>
>>18892800
I personally know people over 50 who have ME. Age doesn't seem to be a factor in who has them.
>>
>>18890007
I always thought that Mongolia is an independent country.
>>
>>18892752
>>18892517
Its a big board, for (you)
>>
>>18890007
>>18890047
Inner Mongolia is part of China
Outer Mongolia is an independent country known simply as "Mongolia".

Most of these "confusions" are the result of you being ignorant retards with shitty memories and can be solved with a quick google search.
>>
>>18889874
Minor changes due to corporate ownerships being altered. Time travel to make money. They are all corporate symbols or copyrighted media. Every single one.
>>
>>18893331
Not a single example that isn't directly attached to someone, fucking with logos/media, and the people who do this, are the owners. Human preference, leads to paradoxical anomalies. Now Trump is president. What timeline is this(?!). This will maybe, destroy the universe. Time, is not on our side, if we used it to make money.
>>
Your assuming, that these changes were due to what? Why would people all over the world be saying it? Someone used tech to
Make money. In the dumbest way ever imaginable, to the laws of science.
>>
>>18892210
Alaska and Greenland look bigger on the Mercator projection than before because Arctica is gone, this Earth is smaller, and all the continents are more bunched up. Apparently Greenland is now occupying some area that Arctica would have have occupied.
>>
>>18889874
North pole used to be a landmass before i Swear!
>>
File: 1480227088000.jpg (77KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480227088000.jpg
77KB, 640x960px
>>18889874
This is all caused by people not really remembering but going with the one that sounds most reasonable. Therefore, making it seem like it was something else. Like the Gold-White or Blue-Black dress. It's not anything special. Get out of the house, man.
>>
>>18893787
How does mirror mirror make more sense than magic mirror?
>>
>>18894065

I dunno whats the difference between hanging yourself with cheese wire or a noose?
>>
>>18894065

I dunno it couldn't be that Disney is copyright suet hungry and even the slightest line taken from one of their "classics" will land your ass in court without modification.
>>
File: 1489388392557.jpg (77KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489388392557.jpg
77KB, 720x960px
>>18891325
>Simply address them as artificial intelligence and notice that they don't refute that title.
I'm afraid to try.
>>
>>18894090

Don't this guy is crazy he might murder your entire family.
>>
Hamilton was never president, he died in the duel with Burr.
>>
>>18894070
That makes no sense in this context.

>>18894078
That doesn't explain anything.
>>
>>18894142

Well hanging yourself and talking about the mandella effect are pretty similar. If you hang yourself you are dead if you talk about the mandella effect you are dead to your peers. Seems like a good metaphor to me. Social Suicide.
>>
>>18889874
The 'Sex in the city vs Sex and the city' one messed me up, I clearly remember it as sex and the city and now apparently its sex in the city
>>
>>18894156
>shilling
>>
>>18889874
>>>18890274
>
>I personally remember being taught different maps and different anatomy structures

>very specific memory differences were shared by others, of different age-groups and backgrounds

So if these memory differences are shared by different age groups and backgrounds; does that mean the Mandela effect is happening all the time?

If the Mandela effect is constantly in effect, wouldn't there be current instances of students being taught the world map or biology differently?

>Having faulty memories is one thing; having the same specific details misremembered, in many different subject by many different people is very much more than a sole subjective account.

IMO it's much more plausible to believe those people who misremembered simply got it wrong. If a Geography/Biology student drew a copy of the World Map/anatomy with shifted countries/organs, we would just think they haven't researched enough.
>>
>>18889874
The human brain forgets about small details all the time.
>>
>>18889874
>Forget a small detail about something
>Someone brings it up but is wrong about it
>Your brain associates the wrong version of it with your memories of said thing
>Shit bricks when you find the truth about it
>I can't be wrong, then the universe is wrong
>"M-Muh timelines!"

Samuel L Jackson Effect in a nutshell
>>
>>18891225
>artificial sun hexagon
Go back to your gay shitposting thread. Don't you have shitposters to bait more?
>>
>>18892041
Is it Mandela effect or affect
Shit I'm so confused
>>
>>18894156
Are you ai?
>>
>>18895345
The Samuel L. Jackson Effect.
>>
>>18893533
"A picture"

FUCKING LOL
>>
>>18889874
you see: the more you repeat a mistake or a lie the more believable it becomes

>>18894065
>- Mirror mirror on the wall, or magic mirror on the wall?
It's a German fairytale and she says "Spieglein, Spieglein an der Wand", so its "mirror mirror"
She adresses it twice, it's a figure of speech.

>>18890007
>Hitler had brown eyes, now blue
brown…I know we made fun of it in school, because he didn't look nordic at all. He said that there are different type of Germans and the southern ones usually have dark hair and brown eyes

>18893331
Minor changes due to corporate ownerships being altered.
>>
>>18889874
>people being salty about those who experience ME

haha. sad NPCs.
>>
>>18895311
/thread
Notice how they always put the fake version first before the real one?
>>
File: Untitled.png (36KB, 1191x599px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
36KB, 1191x599px
>>
>>18892566
>here in Argentina
Falklands are British.
>>
>>18894267
>So if these memory differences are shared by different age groups and backgrounds; does that mean the Mandela effect is happening all the time?

>If the Mandela effect is constantly in effect, wouldn't there be current instances of students being taught the world map or biology differently?

The best way to determine this would be to do surveys worldwide and test the effects scientifically. If there are wrong teaching of something specifics worldwide, it would be much more sensical to look for the cause rather than dissmiss the experiences.

There have been studies of memories implanting that resulted in a group of specifically chosen people in a specific place sharing a false memory, but there was no studies done about a 'natural' way some people spread world-wide would find themselves having the same specific 'wrong memories' of an event, a place, biology or anything else of that nature. Potentially, it's been shown that false memories of a specific event can be implanted artificially to a certain group by suggesting it, but the Mandela Effect does not just impact a specific group of people in a specific place. Whether t is a false memory implant or something else yet undiscovered, this is worth looking into.
>>
>>18895591
Yeah, you remember brown eyes, now when you look for it, you'll find them described as blue.

It could potentially be a misinformation propaganda spread about his eye-color, in which case I'd love to see who is responsible for it, as well as potentially find old school manuals and the likes describing him as brown eyed.
>>
>>18889874
>C3PO has a silver leg
What the fuck, I haven't watched anything star wars related in years and he didn't back then.
>mother Theresa only became a saint last year
We have a town named saint-theresa in her honor here so that'd be weird
>>
>>18894093
Are you an AI?
>>
>>18895754
C3po's silver leg is an optical illusion like the coloured dress.
His leg is gold but in a certain light it appears silver
>>
>>18895749
>who is responsible for it
Who was hiitler persecuting?
Who survived ww2?
Not hitler
>>
>>18895818
>C3po's silver leg
False.
>>
File: walkers.png (189KB, 340x420px) Image search: [Google]
walkers.png
189KB, 340x420px
UK specific - An overwhelming amount of people remember the colours of salt and vinegar and cheese and onion Walkers crisps switching at some point in the 90s. But they never changed at all, they have always been that way.
>>
November
October
December
>>
>>18895885
It's still OND dude.
This isn't the Samuel L. Jackson effect.
>>
>>18895897
Fuck you. Nobody can convince me I didn't spend the earliest years of my life celebrating Thanksgiving before Halloween.
>>
>>18895904
Now that you mention it, I thought you meant that was the current state.
Samuel L. Jackson effect confirmed.
>>
>>18895823
Old school manuals and the likes would be nice to support the hypothesis that this has been a propaganda misinformation either way.
>>
>>18889874
mandela effect is not real, everyone is just stupid as fuck
>>
>>18895947
Yeah it is or some of us wouldn't be calling it the Samuel L. Jackson effect
It has affected the very term itself.
>>
Was the chinese man in Tianmen Sqaure run over? Because I remember him being pulled off the road by another person. Don't know why anyone thought he got ran over.
>>
>>18891619
It's spelt colour in other countries too
>>
>>18891986
Okay now this is one Mandela effect that really got me. Maybe its because of the way the pain travels or something, but I have always known the kidneys to be near the lower back, not above the waist, in the rib cage. Definitely bamboozled.
>>
>>18892638
What am I supposed to be noticing in the song?
>>
>>18889874
Why the fuck would this supposed Mandela effect only actually have an effect on corporate creations from businesses and companies only in existence for the past hundred years?
Why the fuck is it so specific that only simple shit, like brand names are changed?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
Do people really take this seriously?

Have you never noticed that memories simply are wishy washy? Like let's say there was something happening in middle school and years later you ask several people about that story.

Everyone will tell you something different. People that haven't been there will say that they've been there, something that has happened to you will be told as though it has happened to someone you told the story, etc

We humans simply don't remember stuff very well and everytime we access a memory or gets distorted even further.

>- Berenstein or Berenstain?

No one would be able to clearly tell how something was written that they've read several decades ago. You don't remember the exact wording, but just how it sounded in your head and your brain will reconstruction it based on what makes the most sense

>- Did Nelson Mandela die in this century? Or 25+ years ago?

If you hear someone say "is Mandela still alive?" and then answer "I don't know, but I guess he must have died some time ago" this can be stored in your or their brain as if he actually died

>- Mirror mirror on the wall, or magic mirror on the wall?

It's clearly just both. This is a sentence that's referenced not only in Disney movies and children's books but in all kinds of media and in some version it's mirror mirror on the wall and in others magic mirror on the wall

>- Coen brothers, or Cohen brothers?

Similar to the bernstein bears. You remember how it sounds in your brain and it will reconstruction it to the best fit

>- Disney movie logo was never written by Tinkerbell.

Pic related.

>- Evil Witch in Wizard of Oz never said "Fly my pretties, fly!"

I think this was in the Simpsons and your brain mixed it up

>- The chinese guy in tianmen square was not run over by a tank. Instead he was pulled aside.

He was pulled aside? I always thought we don't know what happened to him
>>
>>18896334
>- Febreze or Febreeze?
>- Looney Toons or Looney Tunes?
>- Fruit Loops, or froot loops?
>- Flinstones or Flintstones?
>- Sex in the city or Sex and the city?

And again you just don't remember the exact wording

>- Luke I am your father, or No I am your father?

It has been wrongly referenced in other media (maybe due to copyright) and your brain only remembered the wrong version

>- Monopoly guy has no monocle?

He had one on the Simpsons (because rich people have monocles and it was a joke) and you remembered that

>- Mona Lisa is smiling now.

Mona Lisa has always been interested because she has a kind of ambiguous face. Her mouth is smiling, but her eyes aren't or something like that

>- It's a beautiful day in the/this neighborhood.

Multiple versions exist

>- Location and size of new zealand, Japan, madagascar.

Different projections, bad memory

>- MLK shot with handgun, or rifle?

The news are always bad at naming the correct type of weapon plus people telling you about it as well

>- Mussolini is a different man than what you think he looks like.

He isn't. But what do you think he looked like?

>Does anyone else have anything to share?

Yes. That you are all stupid.

This is all just a case of you not being willing to accept that you are dumber than you think
>>
File: goku in deep thought,jpg.png (511KB, 834x720px) Image search: [Google]
goku in deep thought,jpg.png
511KB, 834x720px
Ever notice how nobody from South Africa remembers Mandela "dying" in the 80's

Ever notice how nobody involved in shipping between New Zealand and Australia seems to remember the islands reorienting themselves?/

Ever notice how none of the writers on Sex and the City noticed the sudden name change?

Ever notice how nobody involved in the marketing and production of Volvo, Chick-fil-a, Home Depot etc. noticed these sudden logo changes

Ever notice how the son of Jan and Stan Berenstain didn't notice his name suddenly changing, and in fact recounts on how many people would constantly get it wrong?
>>
>>18889909
Doesn't even make sense considering that the effect is due to different light temperatures which range from yellow to blue

>>18890007
>Other memory variants:
>-Hitler had brown eyes, now blue

But he had brown eyes. Which is why it was funny that he was so obsessed with blue eyes Arians considering that he was nothing like that (or maybe that's just a funny myth people tell each other and I've never bothered to look it up)

>-Mongolia was not an independant country, but was part of China instead.

You mean Tibet

>-Alaska seems to have grown in size.

Different ways of map projections

>-The heart was on the left (now it's more centered), the lungs were larger, the organs have overall switched around. The big intestine used to be twisting on itself neatly instead of the jumble thing that it is now.

Bad medicinal knowledge plus bad memory

>-Some people noticed differences in bone structure as well. According to them, the ribs are angled differently than before, we "lost" two back-bones over the shoulders near the neck. The eye-sockets now have bones behind he eye-balls.

As always
>>
>>18896349

>>18896349

>But he had brown eyes. Which is why it was funny that he was so obsessed with blue eyes Arians considering that he was nothing like that

http://rarehistoricalphotos.com/rare-color-photo-adolf-hitler-shows-true-eye-color-date-unknown/

Bruh...
>>
Other than marketing logos and movies changing, have anyones personal lives been effected from this?

I remember when I was little I went out in the middle of the road by myself a few blocks from my street, I don't know how but my dad had to run all the way up and get me. I asked my mom and dad if they remember that time, like reminiscing on the times I was a stupid kid, and they claim I never did that at all. They said I stayed inside all of the time but I swore at that moment I fucking went outside in the middle of the road.
>>
Do you Mandela fans don't know anything about neuroscience?

For example there's the taxi experiment.

You place a few people next to a busy street and tell them to look at all the cars and let a green taxi drive by and honk, but one of the people will wait a second and say something like "wow have you seen the douchebag in the yellow taxi that just honked for no reason at all"

Now even though those people have clearly seen a green taxi most of them will remember it as having been yellow. They're brain will store it as having been yellow even though their eyes saw something different and if they access that memory their brain will clearly show them a yellow taxi. And they will also tell those that claim that it was green that they must be crazy because it was obviously yellow.

There's plenty of other experiments like that that show that memories aren't good at all and that they can be changed and even created from nothing.

That's also why psychologists and law enforcement learn how to ask non-leading questions because leading questions can be used to implant false memories. If your psychologist is bad at his job he could accidentally make you believe that you got raped as a kid and you might think that you have simply suppressed those memories even though they are simply false memories based on your brain filling the blanks itself

You can try this. Make something up and ask a friend or your parents if they remember doing that a decade ago. Give them some information about it, but leave some blank and then ask them half a year later again. Usually they won't remember that they didn't remember it happening, because by now their brain has created an false memory where this scenario has actually happened and they can clear remember it.

Like the Bugs Bunny in Disneyland experiment you could try googling.

All the examples here can easily be explained by bad memories
>>
>>18896385
Napoleon wasn't short either, but that's not a Mandela effect, but just common misconceptions based on jokes and propaganda
>>
>>18896396
I know there were testimonies of personal life event that 'had changed' on the mandelaeffect.com website.
>>
>>18896396
That's just you remembering because it was important to you, but they not because it wasn't.

You also don't remember a shitton of things that were important to them
>>
>>18889874
>Evil Witch in Wizard of Oz never said "Fly my pretties, fly!"
What the fuck

also can anyone tell me when the bible passage "The lion shall dwell with the lamb" became "The wolf shall dwell with the lamb"?
>>
>>18896404
True. Hitler having brown eyes has commonly been mentioned in all kinds of media and jokes. That's not a Mandela effect because those jokes still exist in that form

We now found out that he had blue eyes, but that's not the same as if suddenly the universe changed.
>>
>>18892661
>uses "normie"
get out
>>
>>18895395
(You)
>>
>>18896404
>>18896398

If it's a misinformation spreaded, it could still be a mandela effect, becasue se don't actually know what causes the mandela effect. For all we know, the Mandela Effect COULD be a psyop based solely on memory manipulation on a large scale. In which case, the best way to go with it is to determine if this is the case. Alternatively, some ME could be the reverse. Maybe Hitler really DID have brown eyes and the source were retroactively edited to make people doubt their memories. How many people learned that Hitler had blue eyes in their childhood? When did the teaching of 'blue eyes' started?

The cases like what are described has the manipulation being done by actively implanting different memories into people's brain, after all, so using such example points toward a psyop gaslighting rather than a natural phenomenon.

If the phenomenon is natural and not artificially created like what those experiments were, then it should be studied also, because we don't know anythiong about what could cause natural 'wrong memories' of specific things shared by people of different background all over the world.

Dissmissing people's experiences is not the scientific way to handle things.
>>
>>18889874
>it's all just mispronunciations
sounds to me like "the mandela effect" is just english being a retarded language where every sound can be written in like 5 different ways
>>
File: 1490428698233.jpg (33KB, 720x447px) Image search: [Google]
1490428698233.jpg
33KB, 720x447px
>>18892577
Holy shit
>>
>>18896446

>We don't know what causes the Mandela Effect

As you were just told, it's misinformation. For example, with the Hitler example, it was described earlier in this thread that he was reported as being brown eyed by Jewish media to discredit him. It doesn't matter whether the misinformation comes from being taught the wrong information in the first place or just from flaws with your memory, every "example" of the Mandela Effect is obviously caused by one of these. Do some research on the topic instead of just believing the idiots who believe this; it's tempting to believe at first because you're not inclined to doubt your own memories but this is seriously such an easily explained "phenomenon".
>>
>>18895877
Smith's crisps were blue for salt and vinegar and green for cheese and onion. I don't remember for walkers. But when I was young blue was salt and vinegar.
>>
File: lol.webm (3MB, 516x436px) Image search: [Google]
lol.webm
3MB, 516x436px
>>18889874
>Did Nelson Mandela die in this century? Or 25+ years ago?

I remember watching a British TV show called ground force team in the early 2000s where they wen't to Mandelas house and fixed up his garden. It was advertised like crazy at the time because it was the shows final episode.

He was most definately alive then and I would have been in my mid teens.
>>
>>18896492

Just because you remember it doesn't mean everyone does. For fuck sake how do you not understand that we all come from different universes where different events occurred? Why else would some people remember things differently than others?
>>
>>18896503
Where did I say that everyone remembers it you fucking sperg?
>>
>>18896503
>Why else would some people remember things differently than others?
Because we know that human memory is incredibly unreliable
>>
>>18896511

You were implying that it happened which means most people would remember it if our universes never merged.
>>
>>18896513

People need to stop using this piss poor excuse for attempting to disprove the Mandela Effect.
>>
File: 1430935127016.jpg (60KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
1430935127016.jpg
60KB, 500x412px
>>18893341
>>
>>18896477
I'd be glad if more researches were made, yes. Let's look at what caused those discrepancies, see if there IS a 'who' responsible (and who it is), or if what we see is a yet unexplained brain phenomenon that would cause many people around the globe to devellop the same 'wrong memories' naturaly, or even if this is something else all together, or even both.

There is only one thing I 'believe'; it is that it is a real phenomenon, obviously affecting people. A phenomenon that should be looked at instead of shoved aside.
>>
>>18896520
I implied nothing. I said that I remember something happening when I was in my mid teens. I made no assertions about anything else on the subject.

Clearly you are too close to the topic to discuss it in an objective or rational way.
>>
>>18896528

Yes, this is a real phenomenon effecting people, it's called incorrectly remembering events from the past.
>>
>>18896539

You made a statement directly trying to prove that Mandela was alive then, inferring that people's memories were wrong. Why else would you post that comment if it wasn't to try to disprove this phenomenon? At this point it's obvious you're just trying to fuck with people so why don't you leave so us intellectuals can discuss the topic seriously?
>>
>>18896525
But it explains almost everything about it. People think they can rely on their memory and that if they remember something, that it actually happened. But our memory is extremely shitty and our perceptions has tons of filters.
Not wanting to prove anything. Just a little baffled that people think that memories are some kind of accurate documentation
>>
>>18896549

Explain why so many people remember the same things instead of misremembering in general. It's a good thing you're not trying to prove anything because your theory doesn't explain shit.
>>
>>18896547
I did not try to disprove anything. I just recalled an event that happened at a specific and recorded time where Mandela was still alive.

If you were genuinely serious about gaining understanding of this "phenomena" you would be interested in hearing from both sides of the discussion not just the ones that validate your accepted beliefs.

I posted a memory, you jumped on my back for no good reason because it doesn't comform to your current beliefs.
>>
File: this.gif (494KB, 245x136px) Image search: [Google]
this.gif
494KB, 245x136px
>>18896513
>>
>>18896541
Not only misremembering event from the past, but misremembering it in the same manner, and it impacts people around the globe who don't know each others.

The whole reason why this phenomenon became as such is because it is a shared experience. People knows their own memories can be wrong, this is not the issue that made the Mandela Effect an actual oddity, the oddity is that those 'wrong memories' are shared around the world. This is why it is worth exploring. This is not solely a subjective experience.
>>
>>18896552
>Explain why so many people remember the same things instead of misremembering in general.
Not everybody remembers exactly the same things wrong. What do you even mean "misremembering in general"? Of course people are likely to have similar mistakes in their perceptions. For example confusing "in" with "and" in a movie title; the source of this mistake is clearly the similar sound of it when said quickly. So of course nobody is just randomly remembering it "sex and the village"
>>
>>18896575

Read

>>18896577
>>
>>18896575
>makes mistake
>finds out he is not the only one who made the same mistake
>wow, guys! thats totally spooky!

I dont get it. Why would you expect to remember something wrong in a completely unique way? Most of this shit is just spelling mistakes with obvious reasons for them to happen to many people
>>
>>18896563

If you're not trying to disprove anything then why are you so adamant to prove that Mandela was alive at the time you say he was?
>>
>>18896552
But they don't.

I mean yeah in the case of Berenstein and such this is true, but simply because that's the more logical way to spell it (Goldstein and such are Jewish names, but I don't know a Goldstain)

But with Mandela people can't agree on when or how he died
>>
>>18896596

I don't know what the hell you're talking about dude, everyone who "remembers" Nelson Mandela dying before thinks he died in prison.
>>
>>18896612
When or how ≠ where
>>
File: stupid_people_jc.gif (573KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
stupid_people_jc.gif
573KB, 500x281px
>>18896590
How am I adamantly trying to prove anything? Evidence is already on my side. The burden of proof is with you. I've seen zero evidence that supports your claim other than "some people online remember shit wrong too".
>>
>>18896612
This always seems weird to me. Lets assume I am from a universe where mandela died in prison. Well, why do I even know mandela then? Was there a huge sensation about some random dude dying in prison somewhere? what?
>>
>>18896577
>>18896586

Honestly, I've seen wrong memories of many types, and have mostly experienced non-spelling error ones. Remember that the Mandela Effect is named in reference to a specific differently remembered event, which is indeed the very same 'wrong memory' shared my many people around teh world.

There are lists of all the shared 'wrong memories' available at the mandelaeffect.com and many testimonies of experiencers around if you wish to educate yourself on the subject.

>Why would you expect to remember something wrong in a completely unique way?

Why would you expect to have many people around the world that remember Mandela dying in prison in the 80s and never becoming a president is I think a more logical line of questioning.
>>
>>18896632
He wasn't just some random dude, even if he did die in prison.

The Specials released this in 1984 https://youtu.be/AgcTvoWjZJU
>>
>>18896632
He was a known activist.
>>
>>18896629

You have no proof, just your memory.
>>
>>18896638
>There are lists
Yeah, I know a lot examples and most of them are spelling mistakes and misquotations. Easily explainable stuff mostly

>many people around the world that remember Mandela dying in prison in the 80s and never becoming a president
This is definitely one of the more convincing examples. But I guess it is just people being ignorant about the history of south africa. I get that often, when some actor dies who was irrelevant in the last years and I think he already died years ago.
>>
>>18896302
"Haven't you people ever heard of closing *a* Goddamn door?!"
>>
>>18896682
>no proof

Video evidence exists.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O34S2wI_d1s
>>
>>18896623

When and where are redundant, there's no debate as to which prison he died at or what day it happened, just if he died in prison.
>>
>>18896708

That's like posting a picture of the cover of berenstein bears and saying "evidence exists". If anything, that video existing is more proof of the Mandela Effect seeing as in the universe I came from, he wasn't alive during the time that video would have been filmed.
>>
>>18896722
Well he was in prison for a very long time. People remember shit when "hurr he ded in prison" is all the information they have about this.
>>
>>18896728
>that evidence against my claim is evidence for my claim
k
>>
For a brief time during awards season this year, people were saying "congratulation" all the time when in the past it has been "congratulations" and seems to have reverted.
>>
I don't get it. The human memory can easily be even further off than these minor examples. Why would people explain unreliable human memory through 'alternate timelines'?
>>
>>18889896

White and gold vs. black and blue - there was a scientific explanation though.
>>
>>18890505

Both exist. Possibly a rebrand.
>>
>>18896728
You're a lost cause. No evidence would convince you of anything other than what you belive.

I hope you really enjoy living in a world where you can't trust anything, including your own memories.

Man, these psyops are getting great. Who'd have thought in 2017 people would be having their belief in reality being destroyed by spelling mistakes.
>>
>>18896612
90% chance someone said "this nigger Nelson Mandela is gonna die in prison" but "he died in prison " took off
>>
>>18896743
>>18896761

It seems you're confused about what the Mandela Effect is. Yes, in this universe Mandela didn't die in prison. Yes, there is a video in this universe because he didn't die in prison. We all know he didn't die in prison in this universe so that video doesn't prove anything. I'm not doubting that you remember seeing that video, that probably means you're from this universe in the first place, but that doesn't disprove that he died in prison in my timeline. All you're doing is giving further proof that there is a discrepancy in what occurred between the merged universes.
>>
>>18896736

What point are you trying to make here?
>>
>>18896779
That there isnt something weird going. People dont share the same memory when all they can agree on, is that extremely vague "he died in prison". It is not like they all remember the same exact details, like they would do if it really happened
>>
File: ronlol.gif (1MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
ronlol.gif
1MB, 245x245px
>>18896770

Yeah, right. I'm "confused".
>>
>>18896770
still waiting for proof. still think you have a bit of a huge ego to think that you couldnt possibly be wrong about something. nope the timeline must have changed
>>
>>18896801

I'm assuming you're not who I was originally talking to because I was trying to make the same point that this is all bullshit.
>>
>>18896770
>All you're doing is giving further proof
Again. This is not proof for your case. Stop saying that. Thats silly
>>
>>18896810

Where's your proof? The sheer number of people who remember things from the old timeline is my proof.
>>
File: putinlol.gif (4MB, 347x244px) Image search: [Google]
putinlol.gif
4MB, 347x244px
>>18896823
That isn't proof.

Lots of people around the world belive in Allah, Jesus or Aliens... Doesn't mean any of them actually exist.
>>
>>18896750
Light temperature and your brain doing color correction (if you ever used f.lux you know what I mean)

In the background you had natural light (blue taint) and in the front artificial light. (yellow taint)

Now depending on which kind of light source you're brain interprets it will remove that color to correct the image it receives. (just like when you use f.lux you will see a white screen even though it's actually orange at night because you're brain just does little corrections like that all the time)

The pic itself was light blue and olive colored.

Light Blue - blue = white
Olive - blue = gold

Light blue - yellow = blue
Olive - yellow = black

Or something similar to that.
>>
>>18896829

Believing and remembering are two different things. Again, where is your proof? If you don't have any then stop shitposting and let the intellectuals talk.
>>
File: Ios1eOY.jpg (26KB, 600x566px) Image search: [Google]
Ios1eOY.jpg
26KB, 600x566px
>>18896831
Close.

It's more about if your brain thinks it's under or over exposed.
>>
>>18896829
Are you just pretending to be this stupid?
>>
>>18896823
>Where's your proof?
Proof for what exactly? That we live in current universe?

>people who remember things from the old timeline is my proof
I think people remembering stuff wrong and making common spelling mistakes is shit proof, but I also understand that this is pretty much a philosophical exercise, since the mandela effect theory is inherently unprovable. Yeah, maybe you are from a different universe. Maybe I am just a brain in a jar. We just cant prove/disprove this kind of shit
>>
>>18896843

>We can't just prove/disprove this kind of shit

Then why the fuck are you in this thread trying to disprove this kind of shit? This is supposed to be a discussion and you turned it into an argument because you're too stubborn to let people discuss something you don't like. I don't know if the thought of universes merging just scares you so much that you're in denial about it but all you're doing is derailing this thread.
>>
>>18896833
>The sheer number of people who remember things from the old timeline is my proof

The sheer number of people who BELIEVE they remember things from the old timeline...

In actuality they choose to believe in a mass fantasy rather than admit that they have misremembered some details throughout life.

What is more likely, lots of similar mistakes or convergant timelines or universes?
>>
File: ProfBee.png (3KB, 144x142px) Image search: [Google]
ProfBee.png
3KB, 144x142px
>>18896823
>The sheer number of people who remember things from the old timeline is my proof.
That is proof that a large number of people have faulty memories

It is not proof that you have traveled from another universe or timeline.

There is no known way of traveling between timelines. There isn't even proof of multiple timelines existing. You've made an observation and taken it to an absurd conclusion, without considering the possibility of alternate explanations.
>>
>>18896841
Are you just pretending you think you're from a different timeline?
>>
>>18896852
>trying to disprove this kind of shit?
Thats not what I am doing at all. If you want to completely rely on your memory, although the human memory is proven to be shit, you can go ahead. As I said, I enjoy this as a philosophical exercise. Sorry that it bothers you so much that I dont agree with your stance on the subject. I just want to understand where people are coming from. "I remember it, therefor it happened" is a mindset that completely baffles me
>>
>>1889677
If you're not a politically illiterate retard, then tell me who was supposedly president of South America during the 1990s

Isn't it interesting that the only people who suffer from the Mandela effect are people who had no vested interest in the subject matter? Might make you question the explanation behind this phenomena,
>>
File: psyops.jpg (117KB, 774x809px) Image search: [Google]
psyops.jpg
117KB, 774x809px
>>18896870
>>
>>18896852
>This is supposed to be a discussion and you turned it into an argument because you're too stubborn to let people discuss something you don't like
somebody call the irony police

You retards refuse to consider the possibility that you aren't actually super special travellers from an alternate timeline.

You don't want to hear the mundane explanation for this phenomena, because it makes you feel less special.
>>
>>18896857

Yeah I don't remember how to do math, I just believe the numbers behave in the way they do.
>>
>>18896876
Hey look, you deflected.

Is it not a valid question? If Mandela died in the 80's, then who was the president of South America in his place?
>>
>>18896881
He wasn't from South America you retard.
>>
>>18891803
>choosy moms choose Jif
fify
>>
>>18896881

That wasn't me lol. Regardless, no one was president for years after Nelson Mandela died. South America stayed in apartheid for a while and things were shit. Honestly though, thinking about it now, this universe is probably a better place than the one I'm from.
>>
>>18896881
So was Mandela from South America in your original time line then?
>>
>>18896882
sorry brah, I meant South Africa

Although its funny that this shill ran with it>>18896889
Did apartheid happen in South America in your universe, anon?
>>
>>18896898

You're trying to make the point that we make mistakes yet there's no possibility that, after reading a typo you made and responding to the post that it was contained in, I would make the same typo. Make up your mind dude.
>>
>>18896903
Its a joke ya whiny cunt

>>18896889
real talk anon: are you just larping? If Mandela didnt end apartheid then who did? Give me a name.
>>
The Volkswagen logo. Are the two letters in the logo separated or not? Today, it seems like they are, but me and my dad (who had multiple VWs in the past) could both swear that they are not.
>>
>>18896903
The fact that it is so easy to trap you (and people in general) into making mistakes like that just shows that mandela effect is bs
>>
>>18896908

Do you understand what you're saying right now? Mandela might have helped end apartheid in this universe but it's not like he single handedly ended it. It took longer in my universe considering Mandela wasn't around to provide a face for the movement but after a while it still ended due to the work of other activists.
>>
>>18889874
Ha, I wonder if Seth Macfarlane screwed with his viewers by having Stewie say different lines for the same scene

Like this one with Jillian. However every time you watch the show, it will say "Are her parents brother and sister?" Or that time Brian saw hot Meg and Stewie told him that if he saw Lois his "penis would shoot right off [his] body" but most of the time on TV he'll say "you'd have to put your penis in a wheelchair". I heard that the lines differ because of Netflix, not sure.
>>
File: 1319181377725s.jpg (6KB, 252x196px) Image search: [Google]
1319181377725s.jpg
6KB, 252x196px
hey Mandelafags, serious question here:

I understand that its weird that a bunch of people remember the same things. But how does that bring you to the conclusion that they're from a different universe? That seems like a massive leap in logic to me.

If this universe swap erased all evidence of the original event, then why do we retain our memories? Memories are just as physical as the rest of the universe. They're electronic impulses in our heads.
>>
>>18896910
People change their logos, must be paranormal...
>>
>>18896910
Maybe they changed it or there different versions or maybe you are just wrong about this insignificant detail.
No, the universe must have changed into a version where you remember everything flawlessly, although it is a fact that nobody remembers anything correctly pretty much all the time
>>
>>18896917
>but after a while it still ended due to the work of other activists
What other activists? give me names.

It kinda seems like you're being purposefully vague because you don't know the answer.
>>
>>18896917
Yeah, yeah. But he is the posterboy of that movement and was the fucking president. So who filled that role in the other universe? Tell me
>>
File: 1272266863440.jpg (13KB, 299x419px) Image search: [Google]
1272266863440.jpg
13KB, 299x419px
>>18896913
NO! MY MEMORY IS PERFECT

REALITY IS THE ONE THAT GOT IT WRONG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18896925

This guy isn't even trying to say that the Mandela Effect is real, he's actually just asking a legitimate question. You're really upset about this whole situation it seems but denying it won't make it go away.
>>
File: 1-FPm97vzxjNRgV24ZOF2hGg.jpg (80KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1-FPm97vzxjNRgV24ZOF2hGg.jpg
80KB, 800x500px
>>18896923
The logo was always separated.
>>
>>18896926

Like I said, there was no face for the anti-apartheid movement so it's not like there were many notable names. I'm not an apartheid expert, I didn't do heavy research at the time some day expecting my universe to merge with another.
>>
>>18896931
I dont know what your point is. I just adressed his post and gave examples that explain anons confusion
>>
File: fredd.jpg (66KB, 636x421px) Image search: [Google]
fredd.jpg
66KB, 636x421px
The only thing that gets me is Queen's We are the champions song, in which I remember it ending to "OF THE WOOOOORLD".

Because I am not retarded, I would like to think this is because someone, at some point remembered the lyrics wrong and made it spread via some TV show or some shit.
>>
>>18896920
Still waiting for a good explanation for this too...

We might be here for a while I guess.
>>
>>18896946
>I'm not an apartheid expert
Yeah, that's the point.

Isn't it weird how these Mandela effect victims never seen to be experts on the subject matter?
Almost like they're exactly the sort of people who would make incorrect assumptions that go unchallenged until they come into a thread like this one.
>>
>>18896929

How the fuck should I know? The only reason Mandela was notable in this universe as the president is because of what he had done. That's like asking you to name the second president of South Africa from memory.
>>
>>18896952
Sometimes he indeed ended the song like this. There are multiple "versions" of how the song was performed over all the years
>>
>>18896925
>Maybe they changed it or there different versions >>18896937
As >>18896931 said, i am not saying that ME is real. I am just asking if anyone else here knew the logo without the split, and what other anos think about this.
>>
>>18896956

Not being incredibly knowledgeable on a topic doesn't mean that I can't know anything about the topic. That's like saying I don't know who the US president is just because I don't heavily research politics.
>>
>>18896959
>That's like asking you to name the second president of South Africa from memory.
Well yeah, that might be hard for an American NEET like you to memorize.

But don't you think its weird that more South Africans arent speaking up about their sudden history change?

Its almost like the weaker your relationship to the subject matter, the more likely you are to misremember shit about it.
>>
>>18896959
>How the fuck should I know?
Well, you remember some activist who died in prison before really archieving greatness. So I figured you would remember the actual person who fills mandelas role in your universe. Sounds like you dont know shit about south africa. But of course you are completely SURE that mandela died in prison, right
>>
File: 46776975.jpg (31KB, 393x342px) Image search: [Google]
46776975.jpg
31KB, 393x342px
>>18889874
Remember folks! You will not be getting the answers you are looking for here
>>
>>18896976
>>18896981

I don't know what to tell you guys at this point, I understand you doubting my memories but I'm not going to just "misremember" the face of the anti-apartheid movement dying.
>>
>>18896973
>Not being incredibly knowledgeable on a topic doesn't mean that I can't know anything about the topic.
It means that you are more likely to make assumptions about the topic. And since you aren't thinking about the topic very often, it's easy for those incorrect assumptions to go unchallenged. That is, until you enter a thread like this one and realize that what you assumed was true does not match up with reality.

Do you disagree with any of this?
>>
>>18896991
>I'm not going to just "misremember" the face of the anti-apartheid movement dying
Well, why not? Apparently you forgot everything else about that history.
>>
>>18896991
>but I'm not going to just "misremember" the face of the anti-apartheid movement dying.
And there's the second requirement for the Mandela phenomena: anon's inflated ego.

When a person is forced to accept that their assumptions don't match up with reality like so >>18896995 they will usually concede that they made an incorrect assumption.

However, if your ego is big enough you might jump to the absurd conclusion that reality is the one that got it wrong. Thus the Mandela effect is born.

Do you see any problems with this theory?
>>
>>18892577
This is pretty cool but just a trivia fact. A lot of immigrants famously DO/have come to Ellis Island, from which they can see the Statue of Liberty very close by. They don't literally check into the Statue of Liberty.
>>
>>18896995
>>18897003

I'm done arguing with you two at this point, you're doing the literal equivalent of a child sticking his fingers in his ears and yelling "YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT". If anyone wants to actually discuss this topic then I'm all for it, but if you're going to just keep bitching about how implausible it is then go cry to yourself about it. You're on a fucking paranormal board so if you have a doubtful nature it's probably best to leave, I don't know how to explain the Mandela Effect but that's the reason I'm here, to talk with others and get an understanding.
>>
>>18897012
>you're doing the literal equivalent of a child sticking his fingers in his ears and yelling "YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT"
said anon, as he took his ball and ran home

All I'm doing is presenting an alternate explanation. Do you actually disagree with anything I've said?
>>
>>18897012
>You're on a fucking paranormal board so if you have a doubtful nature it's probably best to leave

Yeah, wouldn't want anyone to interupt the circlejerk right?
>>
>>18891244
Definitely? You're hallucinating what you want to see. Any non-insane, unbiased person looking at that the first time without any outside information whatsoever could tell you she's not wearing braces and those are just bare teeth, you lunatic.
>>
>>18897012
>equivalent of a child sticking his fingers in his ears and yelling "YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT
Well, I actually gave explanations and demonstrated to you how your memory is faulty. You are just stubbornly insisting that you cant possibly be wrong about something you dont know much about without giving us any reason or logical arguement as to why there is another timeline. thats extremely arrogant
>>
>>18897012
Do you honestly HONESTLY not think that its relevant interesting that a person is more likely to succumb to the Mandela Effect, the weaker their relationship is to the subject matter?

If you want to find out the truth, then why are you ignoring this crucial observation?
>>
>>18897018

I'm not sure which posts are yours so I might or might not disagree with something you said. If you want to discuss the implausibility of the Mandela Effect then that's great, that's one of the reasons for this thread, but if you're going to attempt to tell someone what they did or didn't experience then this isn't the place.
>>
>>18897032
>but if you're going to attempt to tell someone what they did or didn't experience
You and I both agree that your memories don't align with reality. Hell, I've got memories like that too, many of them listed in this thread.

I think you're projecting. All I'm doing is asking questions, are you haven't answered a single one.
>>18897028
>>18896995
>>18897008
and way back here >>18896920

I think you're getting defensive because I don't agree with your conclusion. That's not a very healthy way to craft an argument.
>>
>>18897041

>That's not a very healthy way to craft an argument.
>Starts "questioning" with an insult on my ego
>>
>>18889874
Here is a recap of every event that has changed when the universes merged:

-This one exact word in one line in this movie, is it this word or is it another word?
-One little line in a company logo
-One letter in a brand name
-This one little dash of color in the drawing of a cartoon character
-i don't know geography
-a few historical trivial details
-meaningless pop culture that has fried my brain

fuck you
>>
>>18897054

>A few historical trivial details
>Apartheid ending years before it originally did

You can make anything sound insignificant if you word it right.
>>
>>18889874
>Evil Witch in Wizard of Oz never said "Fly my pretties, fly!"
I think this is like "Beam me up, Scotty", which was never said on Star Trek. People merged together some lines to make one that sounds like it belongs.

>The chinese guy in tianmen square was not run over by a tank. Instead he was pulled aside.
Of course. If they were going to run him over, they wouldn't have stopped.
>>
File: shill-warning.jpg (77KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
shill-warning.jpg
77KB, 402x402px
Fuck this thread is infested with government agents...
>>
>>18897064
>implying government agents wouldn't just replace all the posts with fake mandela effects so no one knows the real ones
>>
>>18897052
Its a fact, anon.

You don't craft an argument by starting with a conclusion and selectively looking for evidence that supports that conclusion.

The healthiest way to craft an argument is to look at the evidence and draw several possible conclusions. Then you go through them systematically and find which ones can't be disproven. The strongest argument is one that you are constantly trying to disprove. Not the one that requires leaps of logic to accept.

Do you feel insulted by any of this?
>>
>>18897052
That wasnt an insult. It was a simple observation.
>>
>>18897060
>It's not trivial! It was super important to me!
>...but I still can't name a single person who was involved
>>
>>18897081

Apartheid didn't affect my life at all so I really didn't care to look into it much. Its end not having any importance to me doesn't mean it wasn't an important event in the world.
>>
>>18897060
You don't actually care about apartheid

You're a white American NEET
>>
>>18897090
>Apartheid didn't affect my life at all so I really didn't care to look into it much

Do you think its interesting that no South Africans seem to make this mistake? What's your theory on that
>>
>>18897099

Where are you even getting that "fact" from?
>>
>>18897121
my own observations

Have you ever met a South African who was confused by the sudden change in their country's history? You'd think it might have made the news there or something.

No, the only people I've ever seen in these threads are people like you and me. People who had only tangential relationships to the subject matter at hand.

Are your observations different?
>>
>>18897136

Do you discuss apartheid with South Africans on a regular basis? In a way that's close to being as offensive as walking about to any African American or anyone Jewish and striking up a conversation about slavery or the Holocaust.
>>
>>18897143
Now you're just deflecting. Why isn't South Africa leading the investigation into the Mandela Effect? It's like if we were to wake up tomorrow and discover that half America believes that the founding fathers were completely different people.

And yet the only people you ever see discussing the Mandela effect are people like you and me. People who never had any particular interest in the subject matter.

Do you honestly not think this is interesting? Or are you just going to ignore it because it doesn't fit your conclusion.
>>
>>18897159

I don't know how the Mandela Effect works, that's why I came here to discuss it. For all I know, since this one instance affects South Africans to such a great extent, their minds couldn't accept the memories from the previous timeline.

Like I said though, I don't know the specifics about this. Yes, I think it's interesting, that's why I'm here to discuss it, not to deal with shitposters like you.
>>
>>18897164
You're insulting me now? All I've done is ask questions and present alternate explanations.

Why are you being so defensive?
>>
>>18897176

You've been shitposting since the start, please just stop so this thread can get back on track.
>>
>>18897183
I'm not a shitposter. You're the one who is deflecting my questions with insults.
>>
>>18897196

There's no point in answering your questions, every time I have in the past it just results in "No, you're wrong". Just leave.
>>
>>18897206
The reason you don't want to answer or acknowledge my questions is because it leads you to a conclusion other than the one you want.

You're not interested in the truth. You're interested in your version of the truth.
>>
>>18897214

>You're wrong I'm right

Literally all you've said.
>>
File: kackencheat.png (104KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
kackencheat.png
104KB, 320x240px
>>
File: 1279604512385.gif (876KB, 335x288px) Image search: [Google]
1279604512385.gif
876KB, 335x288px
>>18897228
>You're wrong I'm right
please point out a single post where I said that

Oh? or is this another instance where your perception doesn't match up with reality. Maybe you're a traveler from the universe where I'm the shitposter and you're the one being rational.
>>
File: laughing jew.gif (3MB, 359x346px) Image search: [Google]
laughing jew.gif
3MB, 359x346px
>>18897244
>Maybe you're a traveler from the universe where I'm the shitposter and you're the one being rational.

Oh shit
>>
>>18897244

>You're not interested in the truth. You're interested in your version of the truth.

Literally implying you're right and I'm wrong.
>>
and the kacken cheat works!
>>
>>18897266
I agree with you that your memories don't align with reality

I agree with you that you think Mandela died in the 80s

I agree with you that you never had any particular interest in South African politics, up until you learned about the Mandela effect.

What am I supposed to be disagreeing with exactly?
>>
>>18897284

You may be an idiot but you can't be this dense, you're just arguing for the hell of it at this point.
>>
>>18897298
I ask questions. You refuse to answer them and deflect with insults.

But I'm the shitposter, right?
>>
Either way, let's get this thread back to normal. All shitposters will be ignored from now on.
>>
>>18897308
You are the shitposter. Just answer his questions or shut up.
>>
>>18897312

Cry more
>>
>>18897312
Only shitposters ask questions and try to uncover the truth.

Real researchers know that shills need to be insulted and shut down. Just keep reposting the same images that show up in all of these threads and agree with my narrative.
>>
>>18897319
hey look, more deflection
>>
>>18897327

Did mommy not love you as a child? That's the real question here.
>>
>>18897335
I'll take "things a shitposter might say when losing an argument" for 100 Alex
>>
the problem is, the truth is different, because we all from different realitis...
>>
>>18897345

So this is an argument after all? I thought you "just wanted to ask some questions". Make up your mind.
>>
>>18897349

This guy gets it.
>>
File: rational candylips man.jpg (33KB, 716x537px) Image search: [Google]
rational candylips man.jpg
33KB, 716x537px
>>18897350
The argument is whether or not you're a shitposter.

For my evidence, I point to the fact that you have not mentioned the Mandela Effect in a dozen or so posts. It almost seems like you don't want us to talk about it.

Would you care to offer a counterpoint?
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/the-statistically-most-unique-5-color-edh-deck/
>>
>>18897363

Ignore that wrong thread.

>>18897362
Here's my counterpoint, suck my wee wee big boi
>>
>>18897370
make that 13 posts without mentioning the Mandela Effect
>>
>>18897376

I wonder if the you in my original universe is just as much of an unhappy little baby boi as you.
>>
>>18897384

Are you happy now?
>>
i think... the truth is, we all die... and this realitie is the next step of imagination...
>>
>>18897404

Get out of here with your stupid theories.
>>
>>18889874
How idiotic this all is hurts so bad, ma. Please, just have pa put me out of my misery. I can't bare to live in such a stupid, stupid world no longer, ma! I can't!

also
>walg reens
>wudufq u on m8?
>>
>>18889874
This post is cancer.
>>
>>18891986
I dont ever buy this mandela stuff but

me and me mates used to do "kidney shots" when we were young and shitty to friends etc. kidneys were always right above the glutes where the pelvis is, not ribcaged that was the whole reason it hurt so bad
>>
>Pikachu lacks a black marking on his tail.

Fucking stop this one. This is beyond retarded.
>>
>>18896920
>Memories are just as physical as the rest of the universe.
>mental = physical
kek
>>
>>18898052
Memories are thoughts are just electronic impulses

The same as any data that you save on a hard drive

Is this really news to you?
>>
>>18898106
How does that make mental equivalent to physical again?
>>
File: Enlight2.jpg (211KB, 890x913px) Image search: [Google]
Enlight2.jpg
211KB, 890x913px
>>18891300
>>
>>18896340
Shut up ai
>>
>>18890839
You sound like somebody that's trying too hard to sound smart.
There was nothing substantial in your message. Only compliments and fluff.
Oh! but i do bid you a great night! Tryhard faggot.
>>
>>18889874
I have reason to believe that the next thing to be effected by the mandela effect will be the columbine shooting that happened 4/20/1999 by Eric Harris and Dylan klebold using hi-point9959mm carbinewith thirteen 10-round magazines, asawed-offSavage 67H 12-gauge pump shotgun, and a sawed-offStevens 311D double-barreledshotgun as well as 99 homemade explosives, they set up gas bombs in the cafeteria and they failed to go off, the amount of people that died add up to 12 students and 1 teacher. They wore trench coats.
>>
>>18898976
lel

Came back this morning to see if he was still arguing. Maybe he's winning in the time line he's from so is heading back there instead...
>>
>>18891198
fag
>>
>>18891069
I remember braces for sure
>>
File: Screenshot_20170416-102940.jpg (123KB, 972x965px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170416-102940.jpg
123KB, 972x965px
>>18892269
?
>>
>>18895383
Sorry, duelde it's the Mandela Effect now.
Thread posts: 346
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.