[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop Psychic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: tetsuo-shima[1].jpg (95KB, 992x541px) Image search: [Google]
tetsuo-shima[1].jpg
95KB, 992x541px
My mind is going haywire

I know it sounds like schizophrenia, but I'm certain my thoughts are leaking and people around me can sense them

There are those of you who know.

Please, there must be some type of technique to stop this from happening, sporadically or ever? Some method to prevent it?

Godspeed
>>
Wow. You're gay.
>>
>>18889484
Loadstone to the head.
>>
>>18889513
Apart from that
>>
are you sure you arent just a really easy to read person?

i finish peoples sentences for them all the time just cause I know how they are. doesnt necessarily mean im psychic. Maybe change up some of your habits if its giving you that much anxiety. use some different words when you talk or mannerisms
>>
>>18889484

Dr. Anon here, same as usual, unfortunately I am not confident in how your sanitary system work but hear me out. This kind of low grade psychosis may just remain what the are or the could be first sintoms of schizofrenia, which IS curable and controllable, even indefinetly is you catch it early enough. Please find a doctor who can help you discern is this is the latter, unfortunately online evaluation is impossible but it doesn't hurt to see an expert if you are really starting to have this thoughts (even more if you are experiencing symptons like paranoia, being tired and less and less motivated, difficulty to keep normale social relations). The social stigma and paranoia on this simple sickness is unbelievable for *current year*.

If you are just roleplaying, will, then I just wasted my time but sincerely I have no regret.

Have a nice life Anon, best wishes for your future life
>>
>>18890027
I made a ton of errors, holy fuck
>>
>>18889484
GO see a psychiatrist and get well. Then rake in the neetbux lol
>>
>>18889484
Fuck dude I feel the same way. I can think something abruptly at someone and get a reaction from them.
>>
>>18889484
Meditation and mantra, and yoga. Thats literally it.
>>
>>18889484
I have the same problem anon. After I started picking up on others' emotions and thoughts using empathy it became easier to control.

Learning to think about nothing is a valuable skill.
>>
>>18890173
This.

I'm an empath. I was having similar problems, OP, but once I got properly medicated, the voices/visions weren't overflowing and I am now in control.
>>
File: 1490717182331.jpg (120KB, 1280x984px) Image search: [Google]
1490717182331.jpg
120KB, 1280x984px
>>18890280
>Learning to think about nothing is a valuable skill.
OP here, definitely learning this. Anything else? Any type of physical mechanism?

>>18890027
>>18890034
Thank you for your sincere effort but I'm not roleplaying, and I'm not going completely crazy. I realise there is an element of perhaps schizophrenia at play, but the synchronizations and events are measurable, definite.
I've come to realise staying calm helps magnitudes. What would you suggest an actual schizophrenic do to ground his thoughts and functioning?

>>18889560
No, I'm pretty hard to read. I've been a heavy empath my whole life though...

Actually, I think I can read thoughts, more than project my own. But I feel it can go both ways... perhaps if I consciously try to not project, I won't be able to be read either.

Being read is my worst fear, that things I'm doing are being projected against my will.
>>
>>18890322
What can I do that's not medication? Seriously, I don't want to be drugged up for the rest of my life.

>>18890173
>>18890322
What type of mantras, meditations helped for you?
Thank you.
>>
>>18889484
Force all humans live since your psychic phenomena is really because you live in a universe where humans already invented/accessed technology of eternal life, and you are not one of the humans who is one of them...and they are doing whatever they want to do to force so they live eternal life. This includes controlling and changing billions of humans on the surface of planet Earth. Your, "thoughts leaking" is really a combination of: flexing muscles caused by machines far of miles, and like-sense caused by machines far of miles.

The only way to truly not be a victim of their tries to live eternal life is to become one who will live eternal life...and so they are forced so they are not affecting you. This process may be thousands of years. Start early.

My advice, again, is force so all humans live since the ancient humans must force so all humans live else they are suspicious of each other. This suspicion is what they experience as they then force so only those trying to force so all humans live are those who possess technology of eternal life. No other way is as safe for those who are possessing technology of eternal life. The losses are too great. Eternal life or death.
>>
>>18889484
Similar "problems" here OP. Except I wouldn't call mine a problem! More like a blessing.

Recently I feel as though some of my close friends have been responding to my sexual thoughts and intent without me consciously expressing it to them.

I have been focusing on healing my sacral chakra.
>>
>>18891268
It's called body language. Anyone that isn't a literal autist will pick up on it eventually.
>>
>>18890349
Unfortunately it's a complex disease, sometimes delirium remain well structured and anchored to reality in a simple and well organised psychosis, sometimes instead the situation gets worse abruptly. Unfortunately most people see medications as something that will get you fucked up in the head because of years of movies and media where they are depicted as some kind of drug when they are just able to stabilize the molecules in the brain that are working less or too much (dopamine and serotonin mostly but lots of neurotrasmitters are involved). What I am trying to say it's that it is just a disease like and other, like pneumonia or lupus and the medications are like and other. Also people Who suffer from it can change it any time they feel something go bad as you retain ALL your mental capacity and they all work differently so finding the combination that works for someone is just a matter of time. If you ever consider going to an expert dont worry, find someone competent and you will be fine as they are the most internationally controlled and surely they are not prone to treat without a clear diagnosis. Anyway you could also try look for a psychologist in the behavioral area which could help you with this specific kind of therapy which focus and bad habits and changing the way your mind react to various situation.
Anyway if you have any other doubt Please say it! Stay well anon!
>>
>>18891840
I forgot a really important thing, please dont use any kind of drugs (not even weed) as it was shown that a lot of people have and enzymatic deficiency which make them subject to a sudden worsening of their condition with no possibility of predicting when it will happen(even if you smoked before). Also please dont use anything like alcool and such to feel more at ease with this condition as it will instead worsen it.
>>
I know what you mean. This is going to be a rough ride. It gets... a little bit nuts for some of us.
>>
>>18891853
weed will fuck you up, most likely. if I smoke these days, I enter a twilight zone episode
>>
>>18891879
I'm sorry your brain didn't last as long as your life, mate :(
>>
>>18891879

Fuck man I wish weed did that for me

Best case I get really relaxed verging on passing out, worst case I get really cold and paranoid

But I did go through like 6 months of non-stop blazing when I broke up with my ex. Those were a legendary 6 months
>>
(Too bad I can't remember any of it)
>>
IT'S THE TECHNOLOGY AND FREQUENCIES AROUND US
>>
>>18891913
well, I dug too deep and attracted a bit of heat. the loosening effect of weed makes it kind of an opportune moment for things beyond comprehension to fuck with you.
>>
>>18889484
When I was a kid I used to think others could read my thoughts and the feeling of such intensifies upon making physical contact with another person or whenever I am trying to read other people's thoughts. I just convinced myself that it's all just me and my head and I started getting less paranoid about it over the years.

Sorry but that probably didn't help, I hope you get well soon.
>>
>>18889484
You are not alone anon, I'm glad I found someone who feels the same way. I notice it can be very intense some days and not so noticeable other days. just try to shut off your mind when you feel it starting. whatever you are thinking about when that's happening close your eyes and shut it off and try to think of nothingness, eliminating the thought process that was making that happen. It really helps me
>>
>>18891964
I've stopped smoking weed because of that. I use to smoke everyday for two years and now I can't even enjoy it, I just get overwhelmed with everything that's going on around me when I smoke that I can't even enjoy it.
>>
>>18889484
Listen buddy. I have a schizoprhenic guy in my family and it can get rough if you don't do something. Just go ask fir help, get checked. He never knew he was schizophrenic for like 5 years and he did have it. Don't fuck around.
>>
File: IMG_2081.jpg (115KB, 455x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2081.jpg
115KB, 455x360px
>>18891939
OP here, similar situation. A breakup kicked it off.

>>18891996
This.

>>18891840
Still not keen on drugs, but thanks for the advice. I'll try to find the root.

>>18891948
Any more info? I can believe this contributes.

>>18891990
Will do this, because it sounds like it works, thank you.

Anything else?
>>
Last bump from me
>>
>>18889484
This is one of the main symptoms of schizophrenia.
>>
>>18892183
I use music to shut it down. Gregorion chant is my preference. If that's not possible, a repetitive prayer or meditation helps.
>>
this works for me:
sit in a hot tub
can of beer in front of the 3rd eye (sometimes the spine/top of head too)

feels fucking great. gl.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.