[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Bruno Borges

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Bruno-Borges.jpg (69KB, 990x520px) Image search: [Google]
Bruno-Borges.jpg
69KB, 990x520px
Just heard about this man who went missing and everything in his room.
I have no in depth info as to what the books or walls had written, I'd be very appreciative for any and all info leading to the conclusion of this mystery.

Alien enthusiast myself, hear of Cicada3301 in these texts, as well as a keyboard labeled to decipher the text.
>>
>>18888971
Well friend, you could start with reading the works of Bruno Giordano, they are on the library.
>>
>>18888971
There are probably a dozen+ threads in archive. All with the same tone, content, and style.

http://4plebs.org
>>
I wasn't aware being new to information made me a pleb.
Maybe your lack of being actually informative is just about at your tone, isn't it.
>>
>>18888993
It's the archive site for /x/. Wow.
>>
>>18889012
Just trying to be helpful, you'll find exactly what your looking for here, you pleb. Kek.
>>
>>18888993
>someone links him 4plebs
>"hey im not a pleb"
Jesus fucking christ man. All its missing is the laughtrack and the Curb your Expectations theme. Its some shit you'd see on a 4chan sitcom.
This is the fastest and most effective method ive seen of proving that you're the newest of newfags.
>>
File: fake_signs.jpg (437KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
fake_signs.jpg
437KB, 600x900px
Sorry bro, all fake, he is in Italy, is part of publicity straggly to promote his books, which the codes he took it from a children books, link attached, Spanish, put the bus titles on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UbkHhZrzw0&t=18s
>>
>>18889166
Disinfo
>>
>>18889166 Nope you are wrong. The matter with the codes already discussed. Children books have nothing to do with this case. The code on your pic comes from 18th century.
>>
>>18889300
Why is he lying then, what is the benefits for it??
>>
>>18889365 Idk. Shill conspiracy? Can't tell for sure.
>>
>>18889300
Idiot
>>
>>18889411
Honestly makes me wonder..
>>
>>18888971
Mage accident. He'd been working for years trying to breach the gap into the Light. He found the answer but I'm pretty sure he's not satisfied with the outcome.

He's one woke motherfucker now. Either permanently lost by stretching his spiritual energy across the universe (becoming a lesser deity) or being lost in the abyss (or as I call, "the flat wave").

R.i.p.
>>
>>18889954
>stretching his spiritual energy across the universe (becoming a lesser deity)
Interesting. What is possible when you achieve that? Can he manipulate the physical realm?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.