[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys make of this image?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

Hey guys, so I have an image that was taken while at a Haunted basement tour at Kenton Station in Portland, OR. This basement tour was done by a member of the white light paranormal group. I've been to this event twice now and both times I have had up close and personal encounters such as being touched, seeing physical embodiments without aid of a camera, and having entities interact with the surrounding objects. A little history about this place is that the basement used to be an underground fighting ring, you can easily look it up and learn more about the fighters and the history of the building. As for right now? It's a restaurant with Pretty good food.My question is what do you guys see in this image? I will then post about my personal thoughts. The image was taken while our tour guide (female) was talking about the fight ring and how many people had died that we have confirmed. The only person in the picture is our tour guide.
>>
>>18888200
Is that a fucking behind that guy?
>>
Looks like a bunch of ayy lmao's.
op they followed you home
>>
Seth Michael is a fat crook
>>
File: bestguess.png (226KB, 670x285px) Image search: [Google]
bestguess.png
226KB, 670x285px
>>18888200
My best guess senpai.
>>
>>18888200
mirror/lightbox
shitty drawing
>>
>>18888253
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!
>>
>>18888253
case closed
>>
There's a ghost standing behind the tour guide.
>>
File: opticalillusion.png (325KB, 790x540px) Image search: [Google]
opticalillusion.png
325KB, 790x540px
>>18888200
>>18888298
Is this one of those optical illusion things? I saw it the other way around the first time. We have a case of "Who's spooping who?" on our hands!
>>
>>18888310
>>18888310
The Pic on the far right seems to be the correct version for me. Although there's no way to 100% confirm it's I can definitely say that it spooked the hell out of me when I saw it.
>>
>>18888298
KYS Seth
>>
File: opticalillusion2.png (104KB, 379x260px) Image search: [Google]
opticalillusion2.png
104KB, 379x260px
>>18888310
>>18888330
Or it's the most rational explanation of there being two poorly lit fellows on the pic.
>>
File: 1483574217373.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1483574217373.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>18888253
Damn your good!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.