[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occultism & Magick: Edición de Santa Muerte

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 414
Thread images: 86

File: 0-santa-muerte1.jpg (63KB, 477x720px) Image search: [Google]
0-santa-muerte1.jpg
63KB, 477x720px
/sum/ pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW

Library:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

Let's talk about Santa Muerte, the only deity who likes chocolate and weed as much as I do.
>>
Alrighty, I'll bite. Why Santa Muerte? what do you think of her Mictecacihuatl origins?
>>
>>18887240
Well, you know, Reza Aslan had that Believer episode about Santa Muerte the Sunday before last. Plus a lot of my family live in Mexico, so it's kinda relevant to me.

Catholics don't like Santa Muerte. The official Church position is that it's a religion for gangsters and other criminals, but, like, most of the gangsters I've seen have been wearing cross necklaces, so the Vatican might be projecting a bit there. Santa Muerte is a saint for people who feel alienated by the more mainstream Catholic religion (and I know I do), so on some level, Catholics may resent the fact that the Santa Muerte cult highlights what is ugly about their own faith.
>>
>>18887252

You have to go back
>>
>>
File: Shit_Palo_Says_17.jpg (46KB, 625x359px) Image search: [Google]
Shit_Palo_Says_17.jpg
46KB, 625x359px
So..... that's it?

What in the unholy fuck does Reza Aslan have to do with a repurposed Aztec goddess?
>>
>>18887252
>Catholics don't like Santa Muerte
Condemned even.

>may resent the fact that the Santa Muerte cult highlights what is ugly about their own faith
I thought that was the point - to mock Catholicism. It's gaining in popularity, I suspect, because those Spanish-speaking shithole countries are becoming bigger shitholes to live in.

When the norm is crime, poverty, and death - venerating death seems only natural.
>>
File: Snake_reactions_1.jpg (168KB, 390x395px) Image search: [Google]
Snake_reactions_1.jpg
168KB, 390x395px
>>18887361
You know what they say.
You can take the Aztec out of the death cult, but you can't take the death cult out of the Aztec.
I'm actually a little giddy that they're finally giving those Catholic bastards the finger openly... even if it is a few hundred years too late.

Call me when they go back to their indigenous languages instead of Spanish and I might even pierce my tongue with a sting ray spine in a show of solidarity.
>>
File: 1447734653914.jpg (120KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1447734653914.jpg
120KB, 480x608px
>>18887337
>I like a god because she likes chocolate

And you were expecting?
>>
>>18887157
>the only deity who likes chocolate and weed as much as I do.

I mean, it wouldn't be a typical offering, but I bet Baron Samedi fucks with chocolate and weed.
>>
>>18887383
Oh, I'm with you - fuck Catholicism.

Yeah, unless there is some good ol' mesoamerican, ritualistic human-sacrificing - don't bother.
>>
>>18887411
We'll in 2012 police in Sonora announced that they arrested eight people for murder for having allegedly sacrificed three people to Santa Muerte.

So that's a thing.
>>
File: skull of regret.png (337KB, 650x2047px) Image search: [Google]
skull of regret.png
337KB, 650x2047px
I'm trying to find something to venerate or pray to. I'm basically flat broke, and I'm a neet. But I'm good at tarot, and I have a knack for intuition and pick up on patterns in the world and predict people's behavior. I don't really care what pantheon it would belong to or whether it's a saint or god or what. I just haven't worked with another entity and I feel like that might be the next step in my practice.
>>
>>18887337
Well, like.... I have this book about Santa Muerte, but it's in Spanish. I can maybe try scanning it if there's enough demand?
>>
(This question if for Ape since he was the one who created the MEGA folder but any other answer will be welcome) I searched through the Beginners folder and decided to start with "Magick in theory and practice" by Crowley...but i dont find it very beginner friendly? The introduction and those 28 points about Magick were helpulf but later it start to get harder with things about formulas,kabbalah,etc and takes for granted you already know about it.
Is it in the Beginners folder because of the introduction or should i keep reading it despite im struggling to understand a lot of terms on it?
>>
>>18887432
I'm not too familiar with their ceremonies - so I cannot comment on whether it's for magical reasons or to purpetuate gang violence. Perhaps both.

But I think it's moreso the latter - much like a mafioso knocking off some inocent bystanders to prove a point, not to be fucked with.

Someone enlighten me otherwise.
>>
>>18887518
honestly, it never gets better, it never stops being vague or intentionally obscure bullshit that reads like a train of thought from a mad man. Run, run while you still can.
>>
>>18887383
>You can take the Aztec out of the death cult, but you can't take the death cult out of the Aztec.

I was about to say something along these lines, it applies to every people I believe. Race, land, and spirit are all deeply intertwined. For instance, this was pretty mindblowing for me: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyeus
>>
>>18887518
the first book on mysticism is pretty good
>>
>>18887535
Talking about Crowley?>>18887554
>>18887554
The ritual process by Victor Turner?
>>
>>18887569
Crowley in particular, but any book you open from the beginner folder will be largely the same.
>>
>>18887569
Magick in theory in practice is part 3 of a 4 part series. Read part 1.
>>
>>18887521
Likewise, I don't think anyone knows exactly how prevalent it is. But it does happen. You could be right; it's possible it's just a show of force draped in occult imagery for added effect. But while I don't have any sources handy, I recall hearing about cases where there were victims were either discovered in areas too remote to suggest that the killings were meant to be publicized. So I'm inclined to believe that there is at least a small contingent of true believers who take her veneration very seriously.
>>
>>18887597
How succinctly and eloquently put. Bravo. Yeah, I'd like to know those numbers on true believers too.
>>
Hola estas Santa Muerte

estas un dejas muy humanos
>>
>>18887652
Problem with trying to gauge how many are out there is that it's difficult to gauge how many ordinary devotees (i.e. people who pray for mundane purposes like love and good fortune) Muerte claims. Since Muerte's not an official saint, following spreads organically from one town to another, making it almost impossible to track. So with it being that hard to count the people who can practice openly, good luck trying to number the ones who specifically don't want to be found.
>>
If someone wanted to find irl occultism groups / friends how would they find them?
>>
>>18887891
I guess it would depend, what does the area you live in look like?
>>
i charged a sigil and burned it

how the fuck do i forget it now
>>
>>18887981
and do i really need to?
>>
>>18887917
I live in southwestern us. The desert
>>
>>18887981
Just don't think about it. Move on. Throw away your notes on it. Ground / cleanse your energy.
>>
>>18887998
thanks, and also, maybe this is a stupid question but, i used a candle to burn it, is it okay if i use the same candle again for another sigil?
>>
>>18888011
I'm 50/50 on this. Not sure desu, I probably would but some might not.
>>
>>18887996
Like, the middle of nowhere or near a city, is more what I meant.
>>
>>18888059
Ah yes a city
>>
>>18888061
We'll, most of the occultists I know I met through the local experimental art and music scenes. Wasn't even looking for any, just happened to meet a bunch over the years through events that had nothing to do with the occult. So if you're in the mood to mingle, start looking through the art reviews in your area and see if there's any weirdness in your neck of the woods. Start making friends and before long someone will probably make some reference that outs them as being into the occult.
>>
El bumpo rodriguez, ahora con extra de Sevenleaf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-SN_XZGNlY&t=294s
>>
I'm torn between the path of the shaman or the path of the witch
>>
>>18888505
multiclass ftw
>>
>>18888508
What would that be? Witch doctor?
>>
>>18888505
Be a warlock, then.
>>
>>18887446
Figure out what God rules you. For me it's fear so I will make blood sacrifices to Phobos and Deimos. Fear is there to protect the weak, but by training yourself you can become strong and become an agent of fear rather than a slave to it. Phobos and Deimos will get their blood sacrifices in the ring and I will be rewarded for my efforts.
>>
>>18888061
Look up lodges/temples in your area. Google is your friend m8
>>
>>18887157
Didn't even see the thing.

>>18887396
Word.
I'd imagine he'd REALLY dig rum filled chocolates.
Just an idea.

>>18887518
>but i dont find it very beginner friendly
I will never understand why folks can't read modern English from a century ago. It's literally the same language.

>things about formulas,kabbalah,etc and takes for granted you already know about it
Not really; each ritual formula is broken down in excruciating detail (save Word of the Neophyte for initiatic reasons).

The Kabbalah in there is more or less incidental and requires no intimate knowledge of the system as the tables of correspondence are stuck right in the book.

>>18887535
>~t. brainlet

>>18887996
>>18888061
Dude AZ is literally crawling with crunchy new age types and has an OTO Oasis.

>>18888085
>>18888077
>>>/div/
Fuck off spamtard.
>>
Finding myself drawn to Thelema.
>>
>>18888647
>overcomplicated, over an century old system

why?
>>
>>18888674
What is the metric of complexification?

Because Thelema's significantly less complex than the Golden Dawn's batshit Enochian assumptions or the Tantra's long lists of mantra protocols and syllabic correlations.

Moreover, what makes it being a century old a bad thing? We have multiple contemporary lines of evolving commentary, from others and even myself as it relates to the threads and some days it feels like the only person on earth making criticism of Crowley that aren't rooted in memes and/or hurt feels is me.

I don't hear people shit on the efficacy of radio technology just because the concepts are over a century old.

Offer some stiff critique or keep your feelpinions quiet.
>>
>>18887252
I really despise Reza Aslan. He's what I like to call an Oppressor Apologist.
>>
>>18888772
Jesus tapdancing fistfucking Christ.

Can we all just accept that the Creative Writing professor from UCLA is trash without having to use SJW Serbian Kike double-memespeak?
>>
>>18888783
I was gonna say dunecoon rapist apologist but I didn't wanna offend anyone.
>>
File: kabbala-fig15.jpg (390KB, 2028x1555px) Image search: [Google]
kabbala-fig15.jpg
390KB, 2028x1555px
Bump.
>>
File: hey-kids.jpg (50KB, 550x541px) Image search: [Google]
hey-kids.jpg
50KB, 550x541px
Let's go beyond discussing if magic works or not and let's pretend it works all the time with good results.

>Why does magic work?
>>
>>18888819
Got a problem with shitskins, do you, you forked tongue white Devil?
>>
>>18888822
>>18888819
Wrong reply, meant for >>18888789

>>18888819
>>Why does magic work?
>(Illustration: A generation ago it was supposed theoretically impossible that man should ever know the composition of the fixed stars. It is known that our senses are adapted to receive only a fraction of the possible rates of vibration.Modern instruments have enabled us to detect some of these supra-sensibles by indirect methods, and even to use their peculiar qualities in the service of man, as in the case of the rays of Hertz and Roentgen. As Tyndall said, man might at any moment learn to percieve and utilize vibrations of all concievable and inconcievable kinds. The question of Magick is a question of discovering and employing hitherto unknown forces in nature. We know that they exist, and we cannot doubt the possibility of mental or physical instruments capable of bringing us into relation with them.)

~Crowley, M:TP
>>
Are there any religions that negate the notion of there being some kind of ultimate truth, or at least that it is knowable? Like academic scepticism but with a contemplative tinge?
>>
>>18888691
I appreciate this. The complexity doesn't dissuade meme.

Seems like the only criticisms of Crowley are "he was edgy" or "he was always having sex with everyone" or "he was a conman" with no evidence xd

Where do I start with thelema?
>>
>>18888691
>What is the metric of complexification?

for example stupid (often dangerous af) shit crowley wrote said just to fuck off some of the slower readers - adds to the overall complexity
>>
>>18888863
>for example stupid (often dangerous af) shit crowley wrote said just to fuck off some of the slower readers
Like? I'd appreciate a book name, and chapter number/page number with your citation.

>>18888854
Magick in Theory and Practice.
That or the Holy Books.
>>
On the topic of complexity, what are its benefits? Why not just stick with simple meditation, yoga, prayer and contemplation?
>>
>>18888869
likei remember in magick in theory in practice crowley wrote how raising ones energy is one of the few rituals without any risks and all benefits.
encouraging readers to try so.
>>
>>18888869
>I'd appreciate a book name, and chapter number/page number with your citation.
>>18888900
So I guess that's a 'no' then.

>>18888881
>what are its benefits
Of? Complexity? I was just criticizing complex systems.
>>
>>18888536
This sounds like terrible advice. Nothing personal, but that means you are essentially giving in, bending over to your weaknesses instead of conquering them. Might as well be Christianity.
>>
>>18888828
That quote explains the "how", not the "why".
>>
>>18888914
>not the "why".
>>18888828
>hitherto unknown forces in nature
Sounds like a pretty good "why" to me.
>>
>>18888905
you might be right. guess the book is. flawless.

no, but really i cba for page numbers, cmon. I've read the books years ago. The bit about raising energy stuck in my head because after reading the i hurt myself with that tip and overcharged some chakra. guess which
>>
>>18888915
>you
>>
>>18888927
Using what Rite?
>>
>>18888930
yhvh formula
>>
>>18887390
Seems kinda tumblr to me.

>Santa Muerte loves chocolate! mmmmm chocolate, am I right girls?
>look at these cool pics I found on Deviantart :D
>>
>>18888927
>flawless
Never said that. Has plenty of flaws.

I just want you to identify one for me that's not feelpinion.

>>18888936
Not a "rite".
>>
>>18888949
fine. yhvh rite
>>
>>18888952
What is the YHVH Rite? And furthermore, how does one "raise energy" Using the formula?
>>
>>18888949
Ape, what do you think about someone using a Masonic Ceremonial Sword for evocations and just general magickal purposes? Would it be better if I used one free of markings, or marked for the specific purpose? Or is that fairly insignificant? Thanks.
>>
I can see you're all feeling the effects of the various retrogrades... Sad!

somebody explain this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behenian_fixed_star
>>
>>18888968
i think Crowley did a good job describing the practical inner-workings of the formula here:

yhvh=yod he vau he
>The formation of the "Yod" is the formulation of the first creative force, of that father who is called "self-begotten", and unto whom it is said: "Thou has formulated thy Father, and made fertile thy Mother". The adding of the "He" to the "Yod" is the marriage of that Father to the great co-equal Mother, who is a reflection of Nuit as He is of Hadit. Their union brings forth the son "Vau" who is the heir. Finally the daughter "He" is produced. She is both the twin sister and the daughter of "Vau".
>>
>>18888832
Discordianism.
>>
>>18889004
Yes I understand the formulae of YHVH and YHShVH, I'm asking how they are used to raise energy?
>>
>>18888979
>somebody explain this
>I just linked to an article with the explanation I'm looking for

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>18888949
Ape, IDK if you'd be comfortable sharing, but I'm really interested to see what some of your wands look like, being that you're up there in the ranks and all. I've been using a rough-hewn one recently, until I can make a better one, but I keep running into issues. IDK if I'm not drying them out enough (but I don't wanna use a brittle,dead stick either.) Any pics or tips will be appreciated. Thanks.
>>
>>18889036
See? That's what i mean by overcomplex. We just don't know how they are using this for raising energy, but apparently they do. So where does it leave us? It's crazy
>>
>>18889130
No, that's not over complex. I think perhaps there are some conflations going on here. I'm just asking what the book says on it. You not understanding =/=complex.
>>
>>18889137

http://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/aba/chap3.htm
>>
>>18889137
Saying that's over complex (which honestly I think the anon is oversimplifying more than anything) would be like saying using the god names to raise energy is complex because one doesn't understand how to implement them in the Middle Pillar Ritual.
>>
>>18889145
So, which passage is complex? And what in the text did you so to raise energy?
>>
>IAO
>I am Alpha and Omega

Have any writers gone into detail on this apparent connection?
>>
>>18889207
Not that I know of...What's your exegesis?
>>
>>18889221
Well, the mainstream Christian interpretation is that Alpha and Omega mean beginning and end, but I'm wondering if Jesus possibly meant it in an occult-y sense of Apophis and Osiris (i.e., the metaphorical "death" and "resurrection") of the magician.
>>
>>18889265
I don't have any idea what was intended, but I do think the *concept* of Alpha and Omega is implied in the formula. i'd be interested to know if there's any scholarship on the subject
>>
>>18887474
Hagalo por favor
>>
Yo which book about Crowley is worth buying and reading? Because there's a few

which one do you recomend? I'm getting into the occult
>>
>>18889207
The "I" is a coincidence, since the original language of Revelation is Greek. It's interesting to think about though! "I am Alpha and Omega" definitely works as a backronym.
>>
>>18889339
"Spirit of Solitude/ The Confessions of Aleister Crowley", if you're looking for a good book *about* him
>>
>>18889346
you mean "I, Crowley"? What is the actual title of the book
>>
If Odin, Ve, and Vili represent our soul, body, and spirit; Urd, Verdandi, and Skuld represent our past, present and future; then what do Jormungand, Fenrir, and Hel represent?

The chthonic mysteries are something that always interests me (in before durr hurr edgy).
>>
>>18889360
The title of the book USED to be "Spirit of Solitude." That's the version I read. The new edition or whatever is called "The Confessions of Aleister Crowley"
>>
>>18889425
is it a good starting point if I havent read anything by him yet?
>>
>>18889448
I mean, I would certainly say so. It's a book that inspired me to actually start practicing magick vs. being an armchair guy, and it also inspired me to take up climbing as a hobby...
>>
>>18889453
And I'm almost positive it's in the free library in OP link.
>>
Donald Weiser is dead, RIP

Chances are every one of you have a weiser book if you have any occult texts at all
>>
>>18889464
>Donald Weiser
That's a shame.
Good riddance.
Oh, fuck, the Antiquarian will probably go to Wasserman.

Jesus goddamn Christ.

What will happen to Teitan Press?
>>
>>18889509
What's the Antiquarian?
>>
>>18889517
What's google?
>>
Guys, I was looking on Amazon for a dagger to make an air dagger, and one of the descriptions said "great for LARPing..." I'm so jaded by this place I was like, What that nigga be callin me? True story.
>>
>>18889339
All of them.

>>18889292
Sorta, I'd need to go over the Achad papers.

I'm inclined to say "nope". IAO references the Archon of Jupiter in Gnostic thought.

>>18888979
Behenian fixed stars.
They're stars that don't move much. They're close. They're bright.

The can be substituted as amalgams of Planetary powers, or construed as the root of Planetary powers. Each has a sigil. Each has other correspondences.

It ain't too hard.

>>18888952
Still not a Thelemic rite.

>>18889036
^^^THIS^^^
The description is of a ritual formula, not a rite unto itself. It's inherently self-referent, elemental, and recursive.

>>18889092
Not near my pics. Been using the Trisul as a wand.

>>18889130
>We just don't know how they are using this for raising energy
Where, literally fucking goddamn WHERE in the passage did you construe "raising energy"? What METHOD did you use to do it?

>>18889137
>You not understanding =/=complex
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>>18889148
^^^^^^^^^^^^

>>18889174
^^^^^^^^^^^^

>this shit is why people with a head full of new age yt vids should stay the fuck away from Crowley.
>>
>>18889509
>Will probably go to Wasserman

Didn't Weiser have a bunch of kids and grandkids? Why would he give it to Wasserman? I hope you're wrong because that would be horrible news
>>
>>18889547
>Why would he give it to Wasserman
Because he's partial fucking owner, iirc.
Happened when Wasserman left Motta to publish with W.

The info should be "In the Center of the Fire".
>>
>>18889584
Well at least he will probably keep it open, I hope
>>
>>18889545
Do you use the Trisul recently because DBoE? Or other reasons?
>>
>>18889545
Literally all but three of those are mine. Lel.
>>
>>18889584
Hey Ape I wanted to thank you for being so clear and helpful regarding the Stellar Transvocation in the other thread. I'm curious why you had me do the spell twice, the second time to Azh'qarina. It "felt" right but Azh'quarina isn't mentioned until the BHA rite as one of the witch mothers, it seems like you placed her at a very lofty position in your personal pantheon and even syncrenized her with Barbelo/Babylon. Is this a fair assessment?
>>
>>18889545
>Stars as the Root of Planetary Powers

I don't understand this meme. Sounds like some high pay grade illuminati shit
>>
>>18889768
What don't you understand about it? And what makes it a meme? I mean he said it could be construed that way...
>>
>>18889715
I think he's just been working the behenian ecliptic as the lady dragon and wanted to share his substitutions.
>>
>>18889778
Because I always construed the "source" of Magickal power as the Solar (or more accurately, what the Sun is hiding) energy being "reverberated" through the planets which then imprint their essence on the energies themselves. If the quintessence is Stellar in origin then how is it "powerful" enough to imprint itself on the Consciousness of our Solar System?
>>
>>18889801
The sun isn't a very large star.
>>
>>18889787
I understand that and it makes intuitive sense, I just want to know the thought process that led him there
>>
>>18889801
Well, alternatively, they can bee seen as an amalgam of planetary power, which sounds like your approach, no?
>>
>>18889811
It's large enough to block out all the other ones when we can see it.
>>
>>18889816
>amalgam

I mean, sure. I guess each Star has it's own "energies" just like very person has their own "energies", and a lot of people are very similar. I just don't understand what connects it all together, I guess
>>
>>18889818
Yeah that's relativity and perspective that does that...
>>
>>18889826
>I just don't understand what connects it all together, I guess
magic
>>
>>18887157
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRRNl_vywhE

bump
>>
>>18889715
>I'm curious why you had me do the spell twice, the second time to Azh'qarina.
Yeah, I didn't want you to do that. There are only two cycles which are truly appropriate for the full Behenian round in the first year; IA and KA.

>Azh'quarina isn't mentioned until the BHA
Ruha Azh'ra Qarina isn't Azh'qarina. Again, Hypostates, just like Mahaziel isn't Draco.

But they are linked. Babalon is definitely a "heavenly" entity. Kaplan links Galgal and the Ecliptic.

>it seems like you placed her at a very lofty position in your personal pantheon
No, she's core DBoE, you just have to read the correct bits, which I think are in the IA material.

>>18889634
Eyuh. Otherwise I'd gotten very used to using a simple Lemegeton wand using a woodburner and dowel.

>>18889812
>I just want to know the thought process that led him there
See above.

>>18889957
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X4LQcZLzcU
>>
>>18889980
Wood burner like, to mark the wand with? Like, dowel at a hardware store? Because I been tryna carve one out of a branch, and have a hell of a time making it just right.
>>
File: enochian.jpg (166KB, 638x835px) Image search: [Google]
enochian.jpg
166KB, 638x835px
>>18889812
>>I just want to know the thought process that led him there
>>18889980

>And the tablet blazeth ever brighter till it filleth the whole Aire. And behold! there is is one God therein, and the letters of the stars in his crown, Orion, and the Pleiades, and Aldebaran, and Alpha Centauri, and Cor Leonis, and Cor Scorpionis, and Spica, and the pole-star, and Hercules, and Regulus, and Aquila, and the Ram's Eye.

>And upon a map of the stars shalt thou draw the sigil of that name; and because also some of the letters are alike, thou shalt know that the stars also have tribes and nations. The letter of a star is but the totem thereof. And the letter representeth not the whole nature of the star, but each star must be known by itself in the wisdom of him that hath the Cynocephalus in leash.

>>>Cynocephalus
>>>The Ape of Thoth

>Liber 418, Cry of the 15th Aethyr

The moar u kno!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwtajcvxaQ8
>>
>>18889980
>IA material
You sure are good at cutting to the "juicy" parts of occult systems, aren't you?
>>
>>18889997
Yup. To both.

Do things by the book before you try to wing it or deviate.

Paper sigils can work, but you're not actually reconstructing rites until you do an acid etching (which isn't hard).

I've been waiting for the Hidden Intercessor to drop a suitable branch in my lap. Thus far it's been rough going for about three years.

Found a GREAT staff. Nothing appropriate for 'wand' territory, tho. Or even 'rod', honestly.

I've been half considering buying a massive baculum from a species large enough for their dick-anchor to do the trick, but most which are the correct size are from endangered species, which complicates matters greatly.
>>
I recently realized I turned down two oneiric initiations. I'm not as transgressive as I thought.

Oh well. Hope there's a next time.

>>18890000
NOICE
>>
>>18890000
>All them zeros
>IA is the "zero'th" mystery
The Stellar gnosis always makes me feel like I'm coming up on acid
>>
>>18890021
I would kill an old man in cold blood for a proper blasting rod.
>>
>>18890031
>That's what she said
>>
>>18890014
Some people are born good at sportsball.
Others at differential equations.

God blessed me with a very special 'tism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtEAdaGH0ic
>>
>>18890021
How does one do an acid etching? I it just supposed to be on whatever metal appropriately corresponds? What if the metal is mercury, does one have to create some kind of die or mold?
>>
File: IMG_20170413_174327581.jpg (889KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170413_174327581.jpg
889KB, 2560x1440px
>>18890021
>I've been half considering buying a massive baculum
I may know a place where you can get rare and exotics.
>>
>>18890030
>The Stellar gnosis always makes me feel like I'm coming up on acid
I'm sure the Gobekli Tepe priests said the same.

https://youtu.be/kVzseVv3EeE
>>
>>18890046
I don't think he meant to shove up his ass...but then again maybe he did.
>>
>>18890046
Ironically, a dragon dildo might be symbolically potent for particular Sabbatic Rites
>>
>>18890043
>mercury
Check Agrippa for subs.

>how
http://onyxnox.blogspot.com/2014/04/reverse-sharpie-resist-metal-etching.html

And even that's a bit fancy for our needs.

Nonreactive metals are gonna be a bitch, but again, see Agrippa for subs.

>>18890062
Probably comes in handy for the KU-LA contemplations.

https://youtu.be/LNadL5VDZ1w
>>
File: IMG_20170402_113427536.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170402_113427536.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>18890062
It's used in certain azoetic rites. Silicone is a type of stone, right?
>>
Can I get a link to the previous thread, archive is being an ass
>>
>>18890073
>Silicone
>stone

I mean yeah the silicon is harvested from rocks, so why the fuck not
>>
>>18890101
>silicon
>>18890073
Crack open Complete Magician's and go nuts:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicate_minerals
>>
>>18890072

Man that looks way easier than I expected. Thanks for the help.
>>
>>18890100
>>18869942
>>
>>18880699 Well I want to get some knowledge from the akashic records, mainly some occult knowledge.
>>
>>18890133
Learn to scry and astral project, as well as contact entities.
>>
>>18890137
Thats the reason I want to astral project, So I can go to the records, hence why in the previous thread I was asking for knowledge.
>>
>>18890142
The record is everywhere. Go for a hike.
>>
>>18890142
I mean, I think it's a little more complicated than that, but that will be a good start.
>>
>>18890155
What are some good guides to astral project?
>>
>>18890160
There's a decent one in the mega somewhere but I'm having trouble finding it.
>>
>>18890160
http://www.theakurians.com/AkurianDocuments/Ophiel/The-Art-Practice-of-Astral-Projection-by-Ophiel-opt.pdf
I like this one.
>>
Hey if anyone needs a real, reasonably priced skull:

https://www.amazon.com/Skullduggery-0200-Human-Male-Skull/dp/B000BR211I/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1492122191&sr=8-14&keywords=human+skull

$108
>>
>>18890192
Oh shit never mind it's represented as real but it's not. The price should have given it away.
>>
>>18890192
>2 reviews
>both say it's plaster
>>
>>18890195
Yeah thanks for the wisdom, Socrates. I'm glad you chimed in, in case >>18890194
wasn't enough already.
>>
>>18890192
>$108

A real bargain for the truly chaoted.
>>
>>18890242
Yeahh...the fucking description says "Human Male Skull" then you get to the comments...they have a couple real ones listed but they are currently unavailable
>>
File: wylie.jpg (522KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
wylie.jpg
522KB, 1280x960px
>>18890246
>2017
>not wasting your money on Wylie's valuable art
>>
>>18890209
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, Profane? I'll have you know I Initiated Gyrecarl of my Quadrigia in the Nameless Covine, and I've been involved in numinous clandestine Synastries with Az'deha and have over 300 confirmed human skulls. I am trained in the Rites of the Crooked Path and I'm the top Karcist in Kahu entire. You are nothing to me but just another False Idol to drink the Ichor from. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which you have never seen before in all of Albion, so mote it be. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet, think again, Profane. As we speak I am skrying my secret bloodline of the Mighty Dead across the Eld and your Aetheryic I is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Behenian Ecliptic, Child of Common Clay. &c
>>
File: salt.gif (3MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
salt.gif
3MB, 480x480px
>>18890261
lol
hard

Needs work.
>>
File: JA01.jpg (159KB, 544x649px) Image search: [Google]
JA01.jpg
159KB, 544x649px
>>18890246
You could be extra chaotey and buy a rubber one for even less. If you shop around you may even find one that glows in the dark!

Does it get any better than that? No, no it does not...
>>
>>18890261
You're fucking banished, hedgewitch.
>>
>>18890283
I'd like to get my hands on some "chaotey" if ya know what I mean...
>>
>>18890177
which is hte one on the mega? is it the robert bruce one as I have that one my computer
>>
File: 14739532.jpg (83KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
14739532.jpg
83KB, 600x600px
>>18890269
I don't have my Gene Wolfe dictionary on me right now. Thinking like a twat is exhausting, I don't know how everyone else does it.

>>18890286
>>
>>18890291
>I'd like to get my hands on some "chaotey" if ya know what I mean...

Lets pretend I dont and go from there.

What do you mean?
>>
>>18890319
williamsii, mr fbi
>>
>>18890297
There's a scientology one, too, that's pretty effective, except everytime I rec it to some lonely sadsack who can't even sit still for five minutes in quiet contemplation, they say EWW scientology no thanks! Because I've been recommending it lately in those threads and all they do is bitch. Hopefully you can utilize it. Despite its source
>>
>>18890324
Great and I had an entry team ready to bust down your door!

Foiled again...
>>
>>18890319
Good try, Mr. Gumshoe, I ain't falling for that old trick
>>
File: 343_320.jpg (23KB, 231x320px) Image search: [Google]
343_320.jpg
23KB, 231x320px
>>18890261
>>18890286
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you Profane bitch? I’ll have you know I'm the Initiated Gyrecarl of my Quadrigia in the Nameless Companie of the Serpent Cross, and I've been involved in numinous clandestine Esbats of the Synastral Covine and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in the Rites of the Crooked Path and I'm the top Karcist in Blood-Acre entire. You are nothing to me but just another You are nothing to me but just another False Idol for the Iconoclast. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before through the Mysts of Elphame, mark this fucking Wytchtonge. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet, think again, Opfer. As we speak I am skrying my secret bloodline of the Mighty Dead across the Eld and your Aetheryic Residuum is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, muggle. The storm of Wytchfyre that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your praxis. You’re fucking dead, Childe. My Shadow Selves can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Rootwork. Not only am I extensively trained in Wortcrafte, but I have access to the entire manuscript archive of Alogos Dhul'Qarnen Khidir, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable speculations off the face of the occult publishing market, you little shit. If only you could have known what Draconian retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have nailed your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit Abrosial Poison all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking Exiled, hedgewitch.
>>
>>18890350
>300 confirmed kills
shit
I need one for this.
>>
Hey if anyone wants a good laugh there's some fun stuff over in the Crowley/Aliums thread

>>18890350
That's breddy gud.
>>
>>18890341
>I ain't falling for that old trick
Not even for a rubber skull brimming with chaotey? Come on, just get in the van, what's the worst that could happen?

>>18890350
>Golf clap
Well done, ol'chap!
>>
>>18890361
confirmed recitations of the mantic formulae?
calls to the angel of wytcheblood?
offerings of mumia to the dragon vessel?
turnings of the Year and a Day?
>>
>>18890383
>confirmed recitations of the mantic formulae?
>over 161,000 confirmed recitations...
>offerings to the dragon vessel
These are gud.
>>
God damn I hate reading from the screen but can't afford all these books

And I need to save money too for my long term goals

Anyone relates?
>>
>>18890393
TOTA-FUCKING-LY friend. I might actually buy a tablet or something just for the purpose of downloading the library...it's not as great as printing out and binding everything, but it beats reading it all on a PC like I've been doing.
>>
>>18890381
No, The last unmarked van I got in is the LAST unmarked van I will get in. Y-you could ship the chaoty to a PO box?
>>
So waht category is AP in in the mega?
>>
>>18890416
>not growing san pedro
It's like I'm surrounded by plebs.
>>
>>18890422
I want one. Is it true that the older it is the more potent?
>>
>>18890388
Ape, y u no /his/ ?

Also, when I go to captcha, it says it wants me to click the squares with backs of cars...but when I do it fucks up...I click signs and it orks. Anyone else have this issue?
>>
>>18890422
I really prefer p. cubensis or -25, tbqh
>>
>>18890393
>>18890400
Get a big tablet for really cheap. It's also good for reading your Chinese cartoons in the bathroom at work.
>>
>>18890446
thought about an ereader
>>
>>18890447
They're only good for epubs. The refresh is nightmarishly slow and most don't handle PDFs well. Also one big enough to display the monstrous scans full page in the library costs more than a 10 inch tablet.
>>
>>18890446
Haha believe it or not I'm apparently in the minority on this board when it comes to anime.
>>
So how powerful is belief? can it influence reality? can it make false things real?
>>
File: IMG_20170401_182209835_HDR.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170401_182209835_HDR.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>18890456
Your loss.
>>
>>18890461
there's nothing outside your head

although it's hard to tell the difference between delusion and enlughtement
>>
>>18890422
>sigh,
>cock-blocker...
>>
>>18890464
whats the screen size on the tablet
>>
>>18890478
10 inches. Lenovo A10.
>>
>>18890475
I mean, I'm a dude n all, but I'm into that, so if you are too...
>>
>>18890464
sauce on that doujinshi
>>
>>18890498
Harubon 6. Hope you like cursed demon swords.
>>
>>18890422
Ape, I know that every action of the Adept is done in the service of the Work, but where does shitposting on 4chan come into play in all that? Obviously I'm giving you a hard time but I am genuinely curious as well
>>
Will I become a powerful magician if I read everything by Crowley and Burroughs?
>>
>>18890514
Outreach is promulgation is Devoted Service to the Order.
>>
>>18890518
Depends, does your tummy feel better after you think about taking a shit?
>>
>>18890527
Cool. That makes sense, and what I kinda assumed. I wasn't referring to this thread so much as the funny shit I see you posting in other threads.
>>
>>18890514
>also w/r/t the post you replied to:
>Liber CMXXXIV (934) The Cactus—A record of experiments with the Mescal buttons.
>presumed lost or destroyed

>https://www.amazon.com/Coruscatio-Magical-Cactus-Frater-Shiva/dp/B006WBMD2O
>^Copy in the library
>>
>>18890536
I wanna ask you, what is your favorite guide for astral projection
>>
So I went to a local "metaphsyical rock" shop as they call themselves, and in there was a flyer for a group that claims to be a local branch of the O.T.O.

As someone who's new to the occult, is there any way to tell if they're legit, and is it worth it to join them if they are? I assume they would have access to information/books/etc I other wise wouldn't be able to access, but is there any other reason to try and become a member?
>>
>>18890548
Hypnos' brother goes a bit farther with it.
>>
>>18890553
Ask yourself if you want to be a part of any group that would have you as a member.
>>
>>18890553
http://oto-usa.org/locations/

Make contact and meet with them.
>>
>>18890553
Networking
>>
>>18890536
Frickin sweet
>>
>>18890556
What do you mean by that?
>>
File: Hypnos and Thanatos.jpg (101KB, 759x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hypnos and Thanatos.jpg
101KB, 759x600px
>>18890589
>>
>>18890489
>I'm a dude n all
Yes, I figured.

>so if you are too.
No, never developed an appeal, despite careful consideration and generous exposure to those that have. Sorry for the miscommunication, dear anon.

>but where does shitposting on 4chan come into play in all that?

If you have to ask...
>>
>>18890593
He encourages getting wayy to stoned while playing music to the point where you and your homosexual life partner pass out in bed?
>>
File: asui.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
asui.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
so.. does anyone here have any kind of supernatural power or influence over people or is this all self-suggestion & roleplay? cause im following these threads for awhile and all your shit isnt working..
>>
>>18890598
'sall good. I don't know many people personally who swing that way, but I get'em when I can. Otherwise I stick to my girlfriend.
>>
>>18890606
White rites have you reconstructed to come to that conclusion?
>>
>>18890561
That seems a bit passive aggressive, but yeah. I'm open minded, hard working, dedicated, and tend to keep myself well informed. The only reason not to take me is because currently I'd be a "project" member. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, just a potential waste of time and a potential good member. So a little risky, Ultimately if they accepted me as is, it just means they want members for one reason or another. Although this is a moot point since I don't plan on trying to be initiated until I'm more knowledgeable anyway. Just wanted some information.
>>18890568
>>18890570
Well shit they're real, thanks for the information. Networking could be useful once I'm more knowledgeable so I'll keep my local Oasis in mind then
>>
>>18890612
*what
>>
>>18890617
It's a groucho marx quote. The point is that like minded individuals aren't for everyone, especially when it comes to putting on robes and reciting poetry.
>>
File: 2143EG.png (251KB, 534x300px) Image search: [Google]
2143EG.png
251KB, 534x300px
>>18890612
im looking what you guys achieve and all your spells/curses arent working, and the things that do work are"rituals" and "spirits" for the most random, mundane nonsense that happens ALL THE TIME to anyone who DOESN'T practice magic like:

>"I feel more confident and people respond to me better"
>"I finally got a job"
>"The bully who teased me in elementary school broke his arm in a skiing accident"
>"My cold disappeared after a week"
>"That one girl replied to my text"
>"I had a really vivid sex dream"

but bigger things like apes curse on C. had zero effect, Cs. curse on E. had no effect, 1000 people doing death curses and spells on Trump has no effect, and so on
>>
>>18890648
Try hypnosis and persuasion.
>>
>>18890659
thats literally roleplay
>>
So which area of the mega dump is the astral projection stuff in?
>>
>>18890648
Well, you said you have been lurking this thread for a long time, and you only gave one example of something that actually happened, and pulled the rest out your arse. So far as I know Chiron hasn't been fuckposting in /div/ lately. Again, which Rites did you reconstruct before coming to that conclusion? Because, much like any other field, one is not qualified to form an opinion if they have never even experienced what they are opining about.
>>
>>18890667
It's statistically significantly better than nothing and you don't have to p-hack your priors to get those results because Bayesian probability is for charlatans.
>>
>>18890675
>So far as I know Chiron hasn't been fuckposting in /div/ lately

he has all night yesterday and many days before, i checked on chiron in the discord and he's happy and doing well, that curse had no fucking effect, you want me to link you the archive??? the janitor had to totally delete and purge the thread cause it got out of control hard... YET AGAIN

neither had the curse of the "witch" that c. did or the girl on Eli any fucking effect cause shes still around too

theres also thousands of spells/curses on Trump, yet that has no effect either
>>
>>18890675
this whole thread: http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18887400/#18887602

had been deleted because it was the usual shitpost drama (chiron vs eli, same people, same style of writing) ...

the curse or ritual literally DID NOTHING to this guy, it was all hot air

and a person slowing down on shitposting is just natural, its not magic, people get bored even with shitposting, but all in all he's still ruining threads on a regular basis
>>
>>18890679
>/div/
>discord
It sounds like your problem is a terminal case of shit taste. Consider suicide.
>>
>>18890696
>being this triggered about facing the reality that none of your spells have power

i think you should take your own advice and drink bleach :^) oh oops hope i didnt trigger you, dont want to get a black magic curse from you that would be so spooky!
>>
File: Kek.jpg (15KB, 320x303px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
15KB, 320x303px
>>18890679
>theres also thousands of spells/curses on Trump, yet that has no effect either
Trump is untouchable because he's protected by Kek, don't you know that?
>>
>>18890689
>Again, which Rites did you reconstruct before coming to that conclusion? Because, much like any other field, one is not qualified to form an opinion if they have never even experienced what they are opining about.

You sound awfully butthurt.
>>
>>18890701
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you Profane bitch? I’ll have you know I'm the Initiated Gyrecarl of my Quadrigia in the Nameless Companie of the Serpent Cross, and I've been involved in numinous clandestine Esbats of the Synastral Covine and I have over 300 confirmed offerings to the Dragon Vessel. I am trained in the Rites of the Crooked Path and I'm the top Karcist in Blood-Acre entire. You are nothing to me but just another You are nothing to me but just another False Idol for the Iconoclast. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before through the Mysts of Elphame, mark this fucking Wytchtonge. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet, think again, Opfer. As we speak I am skrying my secret bloodline of the Mighty Dead across the Eld and your Aetheryic Residuum is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, muggle. The storm of Wytchfyre that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your praxis. You’re fucking dead, Childe. My Shadow Selves can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Rootwork. Not only am I extensively trained in Wortcunning, but I have access to the entire manuscript archive of Alogos Dhul'Qarnen Khidir, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable speculations off the face of the occult publishing market, you little shit. If only you could have known what Draconian retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have nailed your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit Abrosial Poison all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking Exiled, hedgewitch.
>>
>>18890704
>>18890704
are you fucking retarded? so you are saying as long as i dont personally put a death curse on a person i can't talk about this topic?

is this how braindamaged the average /occult fag/ is?
>>
>>18890704
Even so, butthurt or not, I'd be tickled pink if you would quit ignoring the question at hand...unless this was just a clever ruse to get people to listen to your spelunked anus crying out for more spelunkers.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (11KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
11KB, 241x209px
>>18890708
>>
>>18890712
I'm asking which rites you performed in order to come to the conclusion they didn't work... there's no way to know some guy on the internet or in a book did it correctly, the only way to truly know is to experiment for yourself. But if you're just gonna keep whining like a cunty little taint, we don't wanna hear it.
>>
>>18890720
i didn't do any of them because i saw people around me do them and literally nothing ever happens, i had people put spells and curses on me, zero effect either

give me one spell that works you i dare you fag, but you cant because it doesnt, and the tripfags and regulars in this thread are the best example that it's all bullshit
>>
>>18890723
You:
Alas, there is no sun! I, even I have looked and not found it!
>>
>>18890732
this whole thread: our rituals don't work and if they work it's mundane shit that happens to everyone else too "wow i feel more confident!" - "wow i got a job"

IM A WIZURDDD!!!
>>
>>18890723
What rites did you "see people do around you"?
>>
File: 1486945602908.jpg (63KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486945602908.jpg
63KB, 640x360px
>>18890736
You don't sound confident and you're shitposting here so I assume the job hunt isn't going well.
>>
>>18890736
Me: Literary reference to a classic commentary on what happens with too much hubris
Anon: (autistic screeching)
>>
>>18890639
Oh, I see. Sorry for getting defensive then, but I'll keep that in mind as well
>>
>>18890738
>curses
>i want to get money
>love spells

and the rest is mundane shit

>>18890742
>>18890744
even if i was poor that's still better than being a deluded roleplayer fag with zero evidence and results
>>
>>18890747
Sure, but only because you asked so nicely and I know it's only because you're interested, not because you want to validate your sad little opinions that you hide under your fedora. Goetic evocations work well when done properly. Middle Pillar Rite is very effective. Astral projection is cool and can be used to communicate with people who are physically far away. I have tried all of these myself and succeeded. Maybe the problem is actually you and the people you've "seen do them around you." What rites have you actually witnessed?
>>
>>18890748
sure can you give me an example of what great things you have achieved with your rituals?
>>
File: 1479249889361.jpg (264KB, 1086x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1479249889361.jpg
264KB, 1086x1600px
>>18890648
Perhaps the subject is a little more complex than mere 1's and 0's anon?

There are a nearly countless set of variables at play when considering the efficacy of a persons workings.

Not saying you are wrong, just giving you something to consider.

Allegory:
I can write a wall of perfect code that compiles without any errors. So I release said code onto my target

After that code begins to interact with the various circumstances that did not exist in the perfect bubble where it was birthed, it may begin to act in ways that where never anticipated.

>but bigger things like apes curse on C. had zero effect, Cs. curse on E. had no effect, 1000 people doing death curses and spells on Trump has no effect, and so on

Binding is what he intended to accomplish. What is to say it was unsuccessful?

>Cs. curse on E. had no effect
So who is to say Ape's binding was unsuccessful?

>1000 people doing death curses and spells on Trump has no effect, and so on
According to the press, the intention was to bind trump rather than kill him. Not to mention all the other people that are trying to bind those that are binding Trump.

Of course all of this is just my personal opinion. But I do hope this helps to clear up any misunderstanding.
>>
>>18890747
Anon those are not rites, I hate to tell you. But you clearly have everything figured out, so idk why you even bothered posting unless it was for the attention you so desperately crave. The adults were talking. Shoo
>>
>>18890756
>thinks he has magic powers
>adult

lMaO

CURSE ME BITCH
>>
>>18890755
the fuck does binding even mean if C is still shitposting and stalking happily ever after? i dont give one shit about C or Eli I just observed to see if anything happened to them as a result of magic
>>
>>18889540
Obviously they meant to say "great for LBRPing." Carry on.
>>
>>18890760
Anon it's past your bedtime. IDK how much longer you plan to keep up with your troll-tier shitposting but you should hide your phone under the covers so your mom can't see the light under the doorway.
>>
>>18890769
Haha musta been a typo!
>>
>>18890760
>lMaO
You seem to have been hit by the normie curse.
>>
Are there any active occult chats out there that aren't mostly idling?
>>
>>18890771
dont worry i'm going to bed soon after im done dicking your dads ass down with your moms strap on
>>
>>18890774
There's already a thread for people of this anon's phenomenal mental stature:
>>18889423
>>
>>18890777
Wow great comeback anon! Wow, you really got me good! You should screenshot that and save it for posterity!
>>
>>18890783
>keeps replying
>"i-i'm totally not mad or anything guys"
>>
>>18890760
You're already cursed with stupidity. Anything futher would be superfluous.
>>
>>18890787
>le clever comeback instead of actual proof

more excuses and derail
>>
>>18890790
You ask for proof but how do you expect someone to give you proof that their curses worked? You want people to record themselves with a gopro performing rituals and then keep that recording going for days until results happen?
>>
>>18890809
just curse me bro
>>
>>18890790
>demanding proof
>on /x/
>paranormal
>on a Mongolian basket-weaving board?
Here's your (you) buddy.
>>
>>18890814
I'll pray for you instead. Cursing the damned isn't cool.
>>
>>18890824
yawn
>>
File: 1476645311487.png (1000KB, 668x796px) Image search: [Google]
1476645311487.png
1000KB, 668x796px
>>18890764
>the fuck does binding even mean if C is still shitposting and stalking happily ever after?
I am not trying to debate the tactics involved in that incident. I was merely eluding to the function and troubleshooting of "magic" itself.

>i dont give one shit about C or Eli
I do not even know who either of them are or why Ape hiked into the woods on their behalf.

>I just observed to see if anything happened to them as a result of magic
Perhaps there is a better way to research this topic? At least better than watching complete strangers make claims on a mandarin fly-fishing forum?
>>
>>18890814
I am not the guy you were arguing with. I would just like to hear what kind of proof you would accept as real proof.
>>
>>18890838
anything that isn't something the brain can just come up with itself

having a thought conversation in your own head? easy to do, i can roleplay with my thoughts all day long, not proof

actually hearing an acoustic voice talking to you? impossible unless you're very mentally ill, on drugs, half asleep or actual magic

looking at some smoke and seeing somewhat of a face? not proof, the human brain excels at seeing faces and patterns where there is none (pareidolia)

actually seeing a clear visual picture out of nowhere? 100% proof
>>
>>18890850
>actually seeing a clear visual picture out of nowhere? 100% proof
see >>18890659 bread and butter of the craft.
>>
>>18890855
my dude if magic is only hypnosis and persuasion then it's literally just roleplay

also even in my most craziest phases of delusions/self-suggestion i wasn't able to hear voices or had visual hallucinations at all, so to me that would be definite proof
>>
>>18890850
>actually seeing a clear visual picture out of nowhere? 100% proof

Then developing Schizophrenia is what you seek.

Despite your observations, the purpose and mechanics of magic are not something you understand. And there is nothing wrong with that...
>>
>>18890679
>the janitor had to totally delete and purge the thread cause it got out of control hard... YET AGAIN
So Jani is actually doing their job instead of letting them shit in /div/ with impunity?

>>18890689
With quick bans and purges, meaning that Jani probably called in a mod to nuke the posts made from said IP, which is probably included OP as many people in /div/ suspect.

>Chiron is happy and doing well
Drinking all day while his mom withers of terminal cancer? Sounds legit.
In any case:
>I was not looking to "curse" or "harm" any individual.
>I explained what I was doing.
>Everything was read into by others.
>>
>>18890876
well what the hell were you doing if nothing changed and he still derails these threads on a regular basis? and the janitor took his sweet time before deleting the thread, it wasn't instant at all

>>18890875
so you're saying magic doesn't work at all and it's all playing pretend
>>
>>18890755
>I can write a wall of perfect code that compiles without any errors.
[citation missing]
>>
File: 1489814594487.png (446KB, 600x897px) Image search: [Google]
1489814594487.png
446KB, 600x897px
>>18890884
I mean, do you want me to escalate again?

You run on back to little Mr. Angeline to keep an eye on his mail, k?
>>
File: IMG_1046.jpg (59KB, 618x950px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1046.jpg
59KB, 618x950px
Dream has such aesthetical appeal.
>>
>>18890884
>so you're saying magic doesn't work at all and it's all playing pretend

That is the answer you came looking for, isn't it?

Congratulations detective, case closed...

Bye!
>>
>>18890893
>>18890893
who is mr angeline? and like i said before, i dont care about either the guy or the girl, i just wanted to see some REAL EFFECTS of MAGIC at work
>>
File: 1489814691186.png (784KB, 700x949px) Image search: [Google]
1489814691186.png
784KB, 700x949px
>>18890898
>That is not dead...
>etc.
>>
>>18890899
why dont you fuck off because clearly you have nothing profound to say besides "humbo jumbo mysterious hohoho.."? this is my thread now, bye!
>>
So I cant find the astral projection stuff in the mega
>>
File: 1490900183370.png (510KB, 497x501px) Image search: [Google]
1490900183370.png
510KB, 497x501px
>>18890904
>this is my thread now
Yeah.
No.
>>
File: 1489785616494.gif (425KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1489785616494.gif
425KB, 512x512px
>>18890892
>[citation missing]
LOL!

Yes, yes not a common occurrence. Who said allegory could not draw from fictional situations in order to illustrate a point?
>>
>>18890908
well you couldn't stop a certain person from posting so you can't stop me either you damn cuck i am here for the secrets of the universe
>>
>>18890905
There is no "one size fits all" answer to AP.
Whatever tech happens to work to get you there, works.
You'll find various techs scattered across modern traditions.
Yoga helps.

>>18890917
You're here to shitpost.
>>
>>18890917
You got it coming now, he's gonna cast a curse on you to stop you from posting.
>>
File: 1492134150779.jpg (52KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
1492134150779.jpg
52KB, 600x604px
>>18890918
and what are you here for? roleplaying and killing time? cause clearly nothing you did had any effect beyond that
>>
>>18890922
well he's probably some kind of novice cuck wizard are there any powerful archwizards here who could actually have some effect that i can talk to?
>>
Ape please answer me a question about summoning Gremory. If you're up for it?
>>
>>18890904
>this is my thread now, bye!

It is a pity you are incapable of seeing the sweet irony in your own words, anon. So invigorating and delicious...
>>
>>18890922
Why would I?
He's not wrecking threads I've cared about since 2011.

>>18890923
Books.
>>
>>18890930
watch your mouth kid before i put a death curse on you (which wont work but ill act like it does to appear mysterious and cool)

>>18890931
has any of you retards who summon demons ever wondered why its not possible to summon a demon, tell him information

then another person summons the demon and gets the information? never did this work nor will it

because GREMORY only exists in your head

>>18890931
so roleplay books? you into D&D too?
>>
>>18890928
Sure. Fire away.

>>18890927
Y'know, at least the dude who used to spam us with loli could commit to a threadbomb and start when it's still early in the post count.
>>
>>18890941
its so cute that you still can't explain why your ritual had no effect on the guy and he is happily shitposting the divination threads

why dont you admit that you have no power and you just read these books for roleplay and fun

i like roleplaying too, its pleasant
>>
File: 1476456369341.jpg (3MB, 2269x2989px) Image search: [Google]
1476456369341.jpg
3MB, 2269x2989px
>>18890940
>you into D&D too
Yes, actually.
What edition do you play?
I've been kicking around ideas for a 5e Maztica game or maybe a Delta Green based on Paulides' Missing 411.

I'd invite you to play but you sound like a cunt.
>>
File: bird.jpg (123KB, 511x774px) Image search: [Google]
bird.jpg
123KB, 511x774px
>>18890946
>why your ritual had no effect
What effect were you actually expecting?

>happily shitposting the divination threads
...where?
https://boards.4chan.org/x/thread/18887867#bottom

>why dont you admit that you have no power
I'll readily admit this and have never actually CLAIMED to have power.

>just read these books for roleplay and fun
It's sorta my job but w/e.
>>
>>18890950
i haven't played it yet but ill make sure to ask you if i ever need some D&D advice because you clearly a roleplaying expert as this whole history on /x/ proves
>>
>>18890955
what do you mean with where? its literally here: http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18887400/#18887602

the same pattern of words calling it "mystery powder bag" and whining about that Eli chick

>I'll readily admit this and have never actually CLAIMED to have power.

okay so at least you agree with me now that it was only show
>>
File: gosling12.gif (4MB, 480x265px) Image search: [Google]
gosling12.gif
4MB, 480x265px
>>18890931
You have been roleplaying since 2011 and you're proud of it too?
>>
>>18890956
>It's another obsessive with terminal autism

I've noticed people like this only show up when Ape runs his mouth too much
>>
File: 5351643389_b5c39325ce_b.jpg (161KB, 1000x820px) Image search: [Google]
5351643389_b5c39325ce_b.jpg
161KB, 1000x820px
>>18890956
Sure thing friend-o.
Remember:
>Moldvay is for retards.
>>
>>18890962
the guy wasnt even here when I started talking but he was one of the triggers cause I saw his ritual and was really curious about its effects, it looked fancy and well done

but yeah surprise nothing fucking happened
>>
File: 42949498_p8.jpg (80KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
42949498_p8.jpg
80KB, 565x800px
>>18890950
Oooh, I wanna be a shapeshifting cannibal shaman poisoner.
>>
How did you guys get into magic?

I'm a beginner but I had a spiritual awakening recently and I feel this is my destiny

After some dark dark times
>>
>>18890940
>appear mysterious and cool
Sorry but the appeal for that sort of thing wore off more than two decades ago.

I am just working my fourth job here, thanks for making it fun...
>>
File: occult sin.jpg (37KB, 960x630px) Image search: [Google]
occult sin.jpg
37KB, 960x630px
>>18890959
You mean the thread that got culled rather than running to four hundred angry rants about cunt this and bitch that?

>>18890959
>okay so at least you agree with me now that it was only show
I'm pretty sure I was actually explicit about the role of aesthetics and never denied I was out in the woods making art.

>>18890961
Damn straight.
You can call it roleplay all you'd like but the library serves an educational function and is stuffed with source and academic texts.

What do YOU do for the board, anon?

>>18890962
They're here whether I make threads or not.
>>
File: IMG_2757.jpg (111KB, 710x575px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2757.jpg
111KB, 710x575px
>>18890902
>not Death
Yeah, she's okay.

Randall Flagg is another favorite.
>pic related
>>
File: 1489186991092.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489186991092.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>18890967
;3
Hinshacasting.

Should we carry on over at /tg/?

>>18890971
I was like 14 and we had a mixed gender group all orbiting a girl a few years older than us dispensing bits of the Enochian system.
>>
>>18890972
i mean youre clearly not able to talk normal, you talk like a foggy brain grandpa not knowing what to do with his time

>>18890973
thats fine by me then

at least you know your place and you are not as hard in denial as the other cucks in this threads "MY MAGIC IS REAAAL" and admitted now that it was only an art show with no real supernatural effects
>>
>>18890981
You're very lucky that you found it early instead of wandering aimlessly and wasting time like I did
>>
>>18890990
>you're so lucky that you found distraction in mental illness before me
>>
>>18890982
>admitted now that it was only an art show with no real supernatural effects
You REALLY like twisting people's words around.
>>
>>18890973
>What do YOU do for the board, anon?
I keep this board alive with my spells. I am typing this with one hand because my other hand is performing spells. If I were to stop casting my spells this entire board would go down. You better respect me.
>>
>>18890981
>I was like 14 and we had a mixed gender group all orbiting a girl a few years older than us dispensing bits of the Enochian system

Sounds like Babalon to me

>>18890982
please kill yourself, thanks
>>
>>18890997
okay dear ape

can you please explain exactly what effects your ritual is supposed to have? thanks

>>18890999
>please kill yourself, thanks

why dont you take your own advice and make this world a better place?
>>
File: 1487008398478.jpg (319KB, 1054x625px) Image search: [Google]
1487008398478.jpg
319KB, 1054x625px
>>18890998
K.

>>18890999
>999
Maybe lower on the pole.
Fun fact: she fucked herself with a snake once while we all watched. Heard she got pregnant.

I suspect she may still live in the town I currently reside in but who even fucking knows. She dropped off the face of the Earth.
>>
>>18891005
Why don't I kill you and make this world a better place? That would take a lot of time and one can never me sure of the effect. I know for a fact it would make this thread a better place, but I don't like killing people because despite the fact that you are a acting like a miserable little troll someone probably cares about you and I don't want to hurt them
>>
>>18891005
I'm not going to play this game after bump limit.

Enjoy some FNM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1oQglI7WHc
>>
>>18891013
yeah ok the only reason that you wont kill me is that you dont want to hurt some person seems legit and isnt just some pathetic excuse
>>
>>18891007
>007
dude that sounds rad, seems like you had an early run in with some initiatrix

I meant to ask you re: Al Qad Am Ia what exactly you mean by "Application of kala rather
than origin or transfer" in your notes. I'm not too clear on the Kennith Grant Kala sexual mysteries
>>
>>18890981
Maybe after the semester is over. I got behind and have two weeks to write all the papers and pull a lab report out my ass. And D&D has never really done it for me for some reason. I like it in theory but in practice I'd rather read a book or show my liver who's boss.
>>
>>18891013
How would you even kill him? Are you gonna project some magic curses through his monitor?
>>
>>18891015
sure you would rather talk about your white trash upbringing and watching degenerate women fuck themselves with snakes

seems good
>>
File: 1232450132459732.png (55KB, 419x248px) Image search: [Google]
1232450132459732.png
55KB, 419x248px
>>18891026
he would ask ape for some cool advice then go into the forest, bury a hole, do some fancy shit and kill me over the astral plane
>>
>>18891021
>Application of kala rather
>than origin or transfer"
See the 7th through 9th Degree OTO.
>>
>>18891029
>white trash upbringing
Hey my dad taught me some useful life skills like how to balance pH levels in soil for dank reefer and cook meth.
>>
File: 1487950131248.png (823KB, 900x677px) Image search: [Google]
1487950131248.png
823KB, 900x677px
>>18890982
>i mean youre clearly not able to talk normal, you talk like a foggy brain grandpa not knowing what to do with his time

What type of effect do you believe your words had on my current mental/emotional state after I read them?

Also, I have to wonder what an intellectual giant such as yourself does to make ends meet when he isn't busy yelling at walls?
>>
>>18891042
too bad he didn't teach you how to effectively put a curse on a person
>>
>>18891035
cool thanks,
one more question that might test your patience:
Why do you swap "Hu" for "Ia" in the Mantric formulas?
>>
>>18891033
These wizards know how to perform magic through the astral plane and different dimensions? I think you are fucked mate.
>>
File: 1490142763156.png (382KB, 656x751px) Image search: [Google]
1490142763156.png
382KB, 656x751px
>>18891048
>dat pic
>>
>>18891048
why dont you use your magic powers to find out, grandpa?

L M A O
>>
File: 1436743195112-1.png (770KB, 1482x2008px) Image search: [Google]
1436743195112-1.png
770KB, 1482x2008px
>>18891060
>>
File: dcs4.jpg (46KB, 215x960px) Image search: [Google]
dcs4.jpg
46KB, 215x960px
>>18891058
>Why do you swap "Hu" for "Ia" in the Mantric formulas
Because I wrote that as I was working the HU cycle ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqdJHDGSfhI
>>
File: 1491717259301.jpg (2MB, 1200x1544px) Image search: [Google]
1491717259301.jpg
2MB, 1200x1544px
>>18891068
T-that's not sacramental wine!
>>
>>18891070
That's confusing but ill probably figure it out eventually, I guess ill stick to the "Hu" formulation
>>
File: 1490517079534.png (331KB, 652x610px) Image search: [Google]
1490517079534.png
331KB, 652x610px
>>18891060
>and dis pic
>>
File: 1490510096314 (1).jpg (583KB, 859x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1490510096314 (1).jpg
583KB, 859x1500px
>>18891086
>I guess ill stick to the "Hu" formulation
No, you need KA. The mantic formulae change in the last syllable depending on what cycle you're on; you'll see it in the star maze in the main rites.

>>18891088
>when you're bathed with the Sun
>>
File: picrelated.jpg (122KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
picrelated.jpg
122KB, 1000x1333px
who does the sigil on his left shoulder belong to? I thought it was one of the archangels but couldn't find it after a quick google search and remember seeing somewhere before.
>>
File: 1487976785751.jpg (53KB, 750x557px) Image search: [Google]
1487976785751.jpg
53KB, 750x557px
>>18891061
>why dont you use your magic powers to find out, grandpa?
Because I did not need to? If you go back and read your posts, you might just understand. Naaaaahhh!

>L M A O
Indeed...
>>
>>18891092
I'm an anthropologist, Jim, not an encyclopedia.
>>
>>18891092
What a QT
>>
File: 1492098342645.gif (2MB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
1492098342645.gif
2MB, 500x207px
>>18891103
pathetic old man stay pathetic

you could just get to the point of the matter, but just like most occult fags you can't and you wont because you have nothing of essence to say about this topic
>>
File: 1490510563351.jpg (254KB, 706x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490510563351.jpg
254KB, 706x960px
>>18891109
Occult qts afterhours?
Post 'em if you got 'em.
>>
>>18891122
Damn, please do post more
>>18891115
>you have nothing of essence

Finally you say something right!
>>
>>18891122
>>
File: 1242921186207.jpg (156KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1242921186207.jpg
156KB, 800x800px
>>18891091
>when you're bathed with the Sun

You appear less "worn out" at Monday morning meetings?
>>
File: 1432080107897.jpg (130KB, 400x488px) Image search: [Google]
1432080107897.jpg
130KB, 400x488px
>>18891126
>>
>>18891125
everything i said in this thread was right go ahead and quote one wrong thing
>>
File: 1375216905535.jpg (97KB, 985x1518px) Image search: [Google]
1375216905535.jpg
97KB, 985x1518px
>>18891132
>>
>>18891137
I am truly sorry life is not going your way, but acting out is not going to solve anything.

Just saying...
>>
>>18891145
>more random blabla

okay buddy
>>
File: IMG_2758.jpg (37KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2758.jpg
37KB, 480x720px
>>18891122
>>
File: IMG_2759.jpg (118KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2759.jpg
118KB, 500x750px
>>18891183
>>
File: IMG_2760.jpg (940KB, 2100x1659px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2760.jpg
940KB, 2100x1659px
>>18891185
>>
File: IMG_2761.jpg (100KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2761.jpg
100KB, 800x800px
>>18891201
>>
File: IMG_2762.jpg (55KB, 736x902px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2762.jpg
55KB, 736x902px
>>18891223
>>
File: IMG_2763.jpg (103KB, 500x674px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2763.jpg
103KB, 500x674px
>>18891229
>>
File: 1253127485818.jpg (93KB, 544x455px) Image search: [Google]
1253127485818.jpg
93KB, 544x455px
>>18891149
>a buddy

Is something you lack in your personal life?

Well that could certainly account for your attitude towards others. Perhaps if you tried being more personable people would be more willing to tolerate your company?
>>
File: IMG_2764.jpg (71KB, 487x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2764.jpg
71KB, 487x700px
>>18891232
>>
>>18891235
its cute how you're trying to apply some pseudo psychological assumptions but you're wrong
>>
File: IMG_2765.jpg (51KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2765.jpg
51KB, 499x750px
>>18891254
>>
>>18891257
Because?
>>
>>18891262
because i dont have a problem with people not tolerating my company, retard?
>>
File: IMG_2766.jpg (117KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2766.jpg
117KB, 500x370px
>>18891258
>>
>>18891267
And yet, here you are acting out in text book fashion. Care to explain the unique set of circumstances that has brought the conversation to this point?
>>
File: IMG_2767.jpg (205KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2767.jpg
205KB, 639x960px
>>18891271
>>
>>18891287
yeah but not everyone fits into a text book and you have no clue what kind of person i am

i was very interested to find out if any of the fags in here would actually be able to accomplish anything beyond roleplay so thats why i kept an eye on ape and his ritual

that didnt work so i asked other people but everyone in here got either butthurt or deflected the topic
>>
File: IMG_2768.jpg (83KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2768.jpg
83KB, 640x640px
>>18891296
>>
File: IMG_2769.jpg (76KB, 564x845px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2769.jpg
76KB, 564x845px
>>18891303
>>
>>18891317
See
>>18891122
Why so salty Anon? If it's a dead thread and un-bump-able - is it any skin off of your back? Hurting anyone?
>>
File: IMG_2770.jpg (55KB, 500x755px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2770.jpg
55KB, 500x755px
>>
>>18891328
http://www.autism-society.org/get-involved/national-autism-awareness-month/
>>
File: IMG_2771.jpg (279KB, 1181x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2771.jpg
279KB, 1181x1500px
>>18891334
>Says the Anon still posting and replying

Quit projecting Anon.
>>
>>18891302
Yes, we covered all of that earlier.

Whether you believe it or not, no one in this thread tried to impress you or act mysterious in any way. I will admit that I am in the middle of writing code at the moment and posting on here in order to keep myself from getting bored to death. So it is entirely possible I may have missed some details here and there.

I for one made every attempt to explain everything in a fairly explicate manner. I believe the answers given by me and others in this thread did not conform to your expectations. This caused you to responded with anger and frustration. This behavior is a typical trait of certain personality types, hence my prognosis.

What has any of this accomplished? I am honestly just trying to be helpful.
>>
File: IMG_2772.jpg (49KB, 564x771px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2772.jpg
49KB, 564x771px
>>
File: IMG_2773.jpg (47KB, 288x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2773.jpg
47KB, 288x305px
>>
>>18891386
See this is that whole yelling at walls thing I mentioned earlier. I know it is hard to see things clearly right now, but I think you will understand later, when your mind is a little less noisy.

Did you really think I was just trying to make you feel bad about yourself?
>>
File: IMG_2775.gif (51KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2775.gif
51KB, 250x200px
>>
>>18891409
no? i think or rather know that you are bored just like me and trying to kill some time

however im not interested in "how can i be helpful?" talks with you because there is no way you can be helpful to me cause the only thing i wanted from you or anyone was proof and it doesn't exist
>>
File: IMG_2776.jpg (97KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2776.jpg
97KB, 1400x1400px
>>
File: IMG_2777.jpg (630KB, 1134x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2777.jpg
630KB, 1134x1600px
>>
File: IMG_2778.jpg (78KB, 375x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2778.jpg
78KB, 375x720px
>>
>>18891430
Thanks for posting these pics bruv, I enjoy them
>>
>>18891440
Thanks. I'll be around, lurking, to chat occult too
>>
File: IMG_0509.jpg (86KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0509.jpg
86KB, 960x960px
>>
>>18891440
>>18891453
cool samefag
>>
>>18891422
>bored just like me and trying to kill some time

I find that multi-tasking helps me finish my projects. I am seldom bored and enjoy staying busy.

>proof

The concrete proof of the supernatural that you are after is not something you or anyone else will ever find. Anyone with half a brain would agree. I am not dim enough to believe you are that stupid. Perhaps you are an atheist with an ax to grind or more accurately a wall to yell at?
>>
File: IMG_2779.jpg (328KB, 1242x1769px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2779.jpg
328KB, 1242x1769px
>>18891478
Please, stick around some more :^)

>>18891479
Just ignore him - he's here to troll and shitpost. Nothing gets past his autism.
>>
>>18891479
im not an atheist

And if the supernatural is real why would certain evidence be impossible to find?

... because its not? kek
>>
>>18891492
>ignore him
>doesnt ignore me himself and even has to prove himself to me via screenshot

wew lad youre a special kind of tragic
>>
>>18891501
Only showing I'm not samefagging
>>
>>18891492
>Just ignore him - he's here to troll and shitpost. Nothing gets past his autism.

I know you are probably right, but felt it was worth a try. It is certainly more entertaining than trying to figure out why this game object fails to detect a collision despite the fact it is literally clipping right through it.

>And if the supernatural is real why would certain evidence be impossible to find?

What else would you call a person that does not believe in anything he cannot see, touch or hear?

This would make you an agnostic at best.
>>
>>18891496
see
>>18891554
>>
>>18891501
It does prove his point, no?
>>
>>18889339
Crowley is a satanist who fucked with the abyss. turned into a nigger, do not trust
>>
50of60, what do you practice? If you're still with us, of course.
>>
>>18888536
>>18888911
Well its not TERRIBLE advice. Most people are controlled by a single negative. For me it's shame. Once you know what yours is, it becomes easier to act within and expand your limits.
>>
>>18890400
>>18890393
take up bookbinding, thats what I did.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc0V_o-IzME
>>
Wow...so much butthurt ITT, so little time
>>
>>18891017
I'll take a crack at it. What I'll need from you: Your birth chart and a suitable photograph. A name would help, but initials or a nickname you are commonly called is fine.
>>
Hey is anyone planning to create a new thread, or shall I?
>>
>>18892735
a crack at it? so you have no idea if it works? im not here to be a test piggy
>>
>>18892935
Make one.
>>
>>18892951
Oh so now you're gonna bitch about how we go about doing it?
>>>/b/
You have to go back.
>>
>>18893005
of course bitch

if its just amateurs trying their luck im not gonna waste time i mean even the ' pros ' have no success
>>
>>18893032
You're right. You caught us. We're all really just LARPing, and none of us even believe in what we do. It's mostly just to troll people like yourself.
>>
>>18893042
i sure did
>>
last post in ebic long thread
Thread posts: 414
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.