[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jack The Ripper Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Jack The Ripper Thread
>>
who do you think it was
david cohen?
arron kosminski?
>>
>>18887311
maybe Fredrick Deeming but idk they say he was in jail but its all sketchy
>>
it was the royal family, all the girls that where killed new about Prince Albert having a child with a prostitute, they then invented a spoopy story to cover it up.
>>
Solved:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/jack-ripper-mystery-finally-solved-10005816
>>
>>18888382
it wouldnt make sense for it to be the prince
he had enough money and power to have people brought to him eyes wide shut style if he really wanted to murder people
>but he liked the thrill of the hunt
even more so, if he wanted to there are more convenient locations for him to do it. Going all the way to that part of london was far too risky when he could have stayed closer to home
>>
>>18888382
The movie "FromHell"
is fiction
>>
I like Rip the Jacker better :)
>>
>>18886812
Since nobody was caught and the crimes were unsolved Jack the Ripper can literally be anyone you want him or her to be.
>>
>>18887311
>david cohen?
That's my guess, out of the typical list of suspects. As circumstantial and reliant on conveniences as it is, the explanation involving Nathan Kaminsky/Cohen makes the most sense to me. For those not familiar with it Kaminsky was was known to have syphilis, hate women, and have violent outbursts, usually directed at women. Around the time of the murders ending, a man fitting his description was committed to an asylum and died not long after; he was recorded as George Cohen, but some have argued that was basically a "John Doe" type pseudonym for Jews, and the asylum workers just didn't care enough to record his real name, or couldn't, if he didn't speak English. Out of the usual suspects, Kaminsky is the only one that fit speculation of the Ripper at the time, had a history of violence to women, and (if he really was Cohen) was locked up and died at the right time for the murders to stop. His name's similarity to Kosminsky can also explain why so much attention was given to him when he otherwise doesn't seem like that great of a suspect. People could have actually been talking about Kaminsky and been mistaken; it could just be a matter of people at the time mixing up two very similar Jewish names. Again, there's no way to prove it, but it seems more likely than the other explanations to me.

That being said, a book was recently published arguing that Jack the Ripper didn't actually exist, and it was just the media grouping together a fairly normal series of murders to create a story. I haven't read the book, but I'd buy that explanation too. It certainly would explain a lot of the inconsistencies in the case.
>>
>>18886812
One thing is for certain, "Jack the Ripper" didn't actually exist, he was manufactured by the London press, particularly "The Star". That is not to say that there wasn't a serial killer operating in the East End of London during the late 1880's. In fact there were probably more than one killer at large and lazy, sensationalistic just played into this by creating a mythic monster instead of what was really happening at the time.
>>
>>18889173
Nathan Kaminsky/Cohen is one of the better suspects, and appears to have been suffering from paranoid schizophrenia at the time of the murders. The dates of him being admitted to Colney Hatch in December 1888 (and dying in October 1889) does put a nice time line around him in conjunction to the canonical murders. However the evidence (as with all the suspects) is vague. That said, I would put money on someone like him being the Ripper, rather than a member of the Royal family, etc.
>>
>>18889189
Although most historians agree that the "Dear Boss" letter (where the name Jack the Ripper first appeared) was most certainly a hoax perpetrated by a couple of local journalists, there has been conflicting opinion on who they were; the original thoughts were that Tom Bulling and Charles Moore of the Central News Agency were behind it, but more recent evidence suggests The Star’s Frederick Best and his editor T.P. O’Connor may have been the originators.
>>
File: 4.jpg (3KB, 192x216px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
3KB, 192x216px
>>18886812
>>18887311
Charles Allen Lechmere is the only suspect I've seen for who is 100% connected to the scene of one of the murders.

Best Jack doco I've seen so far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tndfLueunCQ
>>
It was jack of course
>>
>>18888410
This anon gets it. TY for the link, good sir.
>>
>>18891407
Are you aware that we can tell you're replying to yourself? Because we can.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZg8E72xXFA
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.