[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral projection help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6337.jpg (116KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6337.jpg
116KB, 500x477px
Ok so I've been very interested in the aspect of astral projection. It's something I've always wanted to accomplish but simply never could. The main problem I have been having is not being able to reach sleep paralysis, and feeling the vibrations. Does anyone have any preferred methods that they use to enter sleep paralysis? Every time I lie down and try to lay still, get extremely Itchy, then it gets to the point to where I move one muscle and it's all over? Can someone help me?
>>
>>18885798
Well, you don't need to be asleep to do it. That's one of the best fundamental tips I can give you.
>>
>>18885835
Also, walk before you run; you need to become proficient in meditation before being able to AP
>>
>>18885798
Sorry to hijack your thread OP but it's related: Do you guys think Lucid Dreams are Astral Projections? If no, what's the difference between the 2?
>>
>>18885852
No, they most certainly aren't. I'm trying to think of a simple way to explain why without typing an essay.
>>
>>18885877
It's because Astral projection is a type of out-of-body-experience, where you are viewing the astral realm in the spirit vision in your "body of light," so-called, while lucid dreaming you remain intact and the interactions are within the mind, or the 'dream-realm,' same as regular dreaming except that you know you are dreaming and can control it. I hope this helps and makes sense.
>>
>>18885852
>>18885798
Lucid dreams are dreams
>>
>>18885877
>>18885894
>>18885895
Then how do I know I'm doing an Astral Projection and not just dreaming of leaving my body?
>>
>>18885907
Because>>18885835
In fact I've never *tried* to do it while sleeping, and the way I learned didn't include anything requiring one to be asleep...at all.
>>
>>18885917
Oh ok thanks for the insight
>>
>>18885920
You're welcome...there's a folder *somewhere* in Ape's library all about astral projection. I'll look for it if I get the time, or you can check it out. There's a method called "rising on the planes" which works pretty well for me. There's also a "three feet in front of your head" type method that works well. I would recommend becoming proficient in meditation though, because if you can't even sit still for 30 minute without your mind wandering, it's going to be an uphill battle learning to AP.
>>
>>18885907
"Astral Travel" is entering a lucid dream while maintaining unbroken awareness from wakefulness. OBE is tricking your mind to feel like its moving outside of your body during consciousness, not necessarily involving any imagery (only the sensation.) The two are related, and often occur together; an OBE is often induced when someone astral projects.

You can learn to induce an OBE by lying flat on your back and imagining yourself on a board zooming and curving through space. Try to imagine feeling the acceleration and rotation on your body. You will eventually slightly feel as if you are moving, and over time more. From this you play around trying to do the same thing, but instead the board moving upwards. If successful, you will feel as if you are levitating out of your body. The more relaxed of a state you are in or the closer to sleep, the easier this is.

Anyone who mistakes a dream from reality is an idiot or a Jenkem huffer, getting high off the belief that they have some profound ability. It's childish fantasy shit.
>>
>>18885964
Actually, Astral projection *is* by definition OBE. I've seen you posting around some other threads lat night...not impressed
>>
>>18885852
They are different but related. You could achieve astral travel via a lucid dream and it is a common method suggested.
>>
>inb4 lereddit lmao

Check out astral projection over there, I lurk often
>>
>>18885993
Yes indeed you can, but the best way for a beginner would be awake. One can't really distinguish between AP and LD until one has experienced each one separately. At least, as far as I know.
>>
File: IMG_4337.jpg (79KB, 883x659px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4337.jpg
79KB, 883x659px
>>18885798
Any tips on getting good at meditating? Any good guided meditation audio sources?

Anything longer than 10 minutes feels absolutely overwhelming for me, and I keep falling asleep.

Also, OP, check out Robert Bruce's books on Astral Projection. They're pretty easy to follow.
>>
>>18885993
I actually tried this today since I randomly got a lucid dream. I thought about separating from my body and as I tried it I felt immense pressure and violently woke up.

How the fuck do I astral projection and why is it so hard. I always get stuck in the vibrations state, I feel like I can separate my hands/feet but never the entire body.

Also how are you supposed to see with your eyes closed? I imagine it would be like a dream but I never get to see anything, it's just white.
>>
could someone with aphantasia AP ?
been trying for 2 years and recently found out i have aphantasia ( meaning i cant visualise nothing, no place, face, shape , color nothing but the void )
>>
File: 1418338744210.jpg (160KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1418338744210.jpg
160KB, 1080x1440px
Everything asked in these threads has been asked 1000 times before.

Easiest answer, remember.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.