[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any Christians on /x/? I have some questions for you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 38

File: 1474231854530.jpg (44KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1474231854530.jpg
44KB, 540x540px
Are there any Christians on /x/? I have some questions for you.

First, why do you believe in Christianity when Yahweh was originally just a war god in the canaanite pantheon among other gods? Then the Hebrews decided to make him the only god and tried to wipe out people who believed in any of the others.

Secondly, the idea of a savior dying for your sins and returning three days later was already an idea long before Christianity stole it.

Furthermore, how do you contend with the fact that the Bible has been translated and misinterpreted countless times over the ages

And for those of you who are white Christians, how does it feel to be a traitor to your people and practice the religion that wiped out the religion of your ancestors? If you're one of those people who say that religion is about community and tradition, then why not return to the traditions of your own people?
>>
>>18885545
>First, why do you believe in Christianity when Yahweh was originally just a war god in the canaanite pantheon among other gods? Then the Hebrews decided to make him the only god and tried to wipe out people who believed in any of the others.
I believe in God the Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

>Secondly, the idea of a savior dying for your sins and returning three days later was already an idea long before Christianity stole it.
The God Savior Archetype doesn't make Jesus Christ less true, in fact the opposite

>Furthermore, how do you contend with the fact that the Bible has been translated and misinterpreted countless times over the ages
God works in mysterious ways, ie, His way prevails, and the "countless times" is actually very countable and recorded.

What else, pagan?
>>
>>18885552
>I believe in God the Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
That doesn't answer my question.

>The God Savior Archetype doesn't make Jesus Christ less true, in fact the opposite
Why should I believe that Christianity is the objective truth when it is just bits and pieces put together of older religions?

>God works in mysterious ways
Not an argument
>>
>>18885545
>traditions of your own people
Christianity is the tradition of our own people. It is so ingrained within our habitus and our cultural mores. It is more productive to practice a religion that you share habitus with. Can a white person really get down and deep with Hinduism or Islam? Sure they can go through the motions but it isn't instilled deep down in their subconsciousness. Paganism is long gone and who is to say which paganism we should be practicing? Pagan religions warred with each other and conquered rival pagan lands pushing their own habitus on those descendants that came after.
>>
>>18885565
>That doesn't answer my question
It completely does. "Why do you believe in X?" "I believe in Y". That's an answer, and the answer every Christian will give you.

>when it is just bits and pieces put together of older religions?
Be a Scientologist then? Does the 'freshness' of that suit your tastes more?

>Not an argument
Luckily there were more words for you to wrap your little brain around after that snippet you chose. Go back and read.
>>
>>18885570
>It completely does.
No it doesn't, Jew lover. Why do you only believe in your "father, son, and holy spirit" when your god originally was just one member of a pantheon of gods

>Scientologist
Why would I believe in that nonsense now? What are you even trying to say?

You're just like every Christian I have ever talked to. You ignore the facts that don't support your stupid faith and then you act arrogant and spiteful to non believers when they become annoyed with you for failing to provide real answers.

You are trash.
>>
>>18885569
>a middle eastern semite desert religion is like totally the religion for white people bro
>>
>>18885586
Well it did. Because it remained in place for thousands of years affecting the very way we view the world. If you want to practice something else that makes you happy go right ahead. However, if you grew up in the west you will still see things from a judeo-christian viewpoint based on your habitus. Kinda like learning a language after the critical age where no matter how hard you study you will never speak like a native. Habitus is tied in with language.
>>
>>18885583
The irony here is insurmountable, so I won't spend too much effort on this.

Christianity is not bits and pieces of other religions. It is the stories and prophecies of the Old Testament, fulfilled with Jesus Christ and the New Testament. It's one narrative.

They used to believe in one way, and then they believed in another. That the ancient Hebrews evolved their faith makes no difference to the Christian of today.

You're an edgy contrarian looking for some trouble, and honestly, for a belief system. Scientology might be for you.
>>
>>18885594
Firstly you are ignoring the genetic traits that influence a culture and cause a certain people to have a certain religion over another one.

Secondly you are ignoring the fact that Christianity wiped out the European pagan practices by force. If you are white and a Christian, you are a traitor to your own bloodline.
>>
>>18885600
>the genetic traits that influence a culture and cause a certain people to have a certain religion over another one

Pahahahahahahaaha. Which genetic traits m80???
>>
>>18885597
You are just spouting complete nonsense now. You have STILL failed to answer any of the questions or even come up with a real argument that isn't full of logical fallacies.

Christian "intellectuals" everyone
>>
>>18885600
Not ignoring any genetic traits. Just that perhaps you need to understand more about habitus, that is all.
>>
>>18885608
Sorry.
Can you point out which question you'd like me to answer? I'll do my best this time.

Just tell me which questions.
>>
File: 1491459420813.jpg (36KB, 720x611px) Image search: [Google]
1491459420813.jpg
36KB, 720x611px
>>18885605
>genes don't influence who we are as a person
>the building blocks that make up who you are don't affect who you are
Why do Christians hate science so much? It's almost as if they are afriad that their dumb religion can be objectively proven false. Hmmm

And this is where some faggot posts a fedora meme in lieu of an argument
>>
>>18885608
>You're just like every Christian I have ever talked to. You ignore the facts that don't support your stupid faith and then you act arrogant and spiteful to non believers when they become annoyed with you for failing to provide real answers.

>You are just spouting complete nonsense now. You have STILL failed to answer any of the questions or even come up with a real argument that isn't full of logical fallacies.

I R O N Y
R
O
N
Y
>>
>>18885616
Citation needed. If it is science and facts, you can back those claims up.
>>
>>18885545
>Secondly, the idea of a savior dying for your sins
This never made sense to me even when I was a Christian. Why does God need to sacrifice himself to himself to he'll be allowed to let believers into heaven?
>>
What does it even matter to you?
Let them be basic instead of reading
angel fire pages of Wiccan spells to
get tfwgfbf and revenge on whoever
like a beta.
>>
>>18885629
The sacrificing of the ego for the resurrection of the true self.
>>
>>18885552
>Muh mysterious ways
There's the door, get the hell out. That's about the hugest cop-out non-argument that you can give in a religious discussion.
>>
>>18885545
Not sure on that assessment, though it's not like I don't have doubts/questions about the historical details.

Not sure about that assessment either.

I watch anime.

I don't care.
>>
>>18885636
>>18885629
hahah i knew there were still some smart people here

The journey and passion of christ is merely a metaphor for the spiritual transformation of each individual. We are all "sons" of god who in death will be cleansed of sin and resurrected in the next life.
>>
>>18885629
Have you ever tried to find the answer?

>>18885641
Selective reading is a cop out. Refute the idea that the Bible is exactly how God has intended it to be, all revisions inclusive.
You can't.

>>18885648
>We are all "sons" of god who in death will be cleansed of sin and resurrected in the next life.
Who said that?
>>
File: richmanlaz2.png (1MB, 1628x858px) Image search: [Google]
richmanlaz2.png
1MB, 1628x858px
>>18885545
>And for those of you who are white Christians, how does it feel to be a traitor to your people and practice the religion that wiped out the religion of your ancestors?

Moses wiped out belief in the gods - Jesus said Moses was a fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NentEiDb8bw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hwa_0AgkCFo
>>
>>18885597
>Christianity is not bits and pieces of other religions.
Easily disproven with even cursory research.
>It is the stories and prophecies of the Old Testament, fulfilled with Jesus Christ and the New Testament.
Except all those parts that clash with modern morals, amirite? Those were totally just made up by corrupt/misguided humans.
>>18885616
He probably went to schools that replaced all the evil science textbooks with copies of the Bible.
>>
>>18885682
>Easily disproven with even cursory research.
Disproven is not a real word, opinion discarded.

>Except all those parts that clash with modern morals, amirite?
Even though your validity of opinion has already been discarded, what clashes do you refer to?

>inb4quips
>>
>>18885657
>Refute the idea that the Bible is exactly how God has intended it to be, all revisions inclusive.
>You can't.
Yeah, because it's unfalsifiable. That's like be me demanding you disprove the existence of invisible and intangible space unicorns.
>>
File: IMG_0220.jpg (107KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0220.jpg
107KB, 384x313px
>>18885545
I think canadians are way less religious than americans. I mean yeah we believe in Jesus but... that's about it.
>>
>>18885690
Well, I could start with the time that Lot offered his virgin daughters to a rapey mob and was somehow still the "good guy" of the story, or all the regressive shit about how women are to be treated. The list goes on.
>>
File: 1491872267300.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491872267300.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>18885569
>cucking yourself for a dead jew because your brainwashed neocon baby boomer parents told you it's the truth and you will burn in an eternal lake of fire if you don't be a good goy and devote yourself to the religion that wiped out your ancestors' religion and made them convert by force because the Abrahamic faiths are like a virus that spreads all over the world and inherently lead to globalism as your Jewish overlords intended all along

Boy howdy that gave me quite a thought
>>
>>18885694
>That's like be me demanding you disprove the existence of invisible and intangible space unicorns.

I wouldn't try be a cunt to the invisible and intangible space unicorns who do exist and don't like being told they don't.

>>18885705
Old Testament stories, no?
>>
File: téléchargement (2).jpg (11KB, 182x277px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement (2).jpg
11KB, 182x277px
Christian here.

I'm a believer because not too long ago, I was down in the mud, had no more hope for humanity and contemplated suicide for the 1st time in my life. But then I began reading about Christianity and felt something unique in my body. I felt my 3rd eye opening and a flow of hot water in my chest (which is apparently the way people describe the holy spirit).
I'm a new man since that incident

As for the bible, yes it has been translated many times. Some of the the texts might be completely wrong.
So you have to read all of it in order to have a good understanding of Christianity.

And EVEN if it was 100% false, it's still a tremendous guideline on how to live a rightous life and fille with love and respect toward your brothers.
>>
>>18885706
>cuck
>duh Jews
>globalism!

I wish the christfags and kektards would just kill each other already so we don't have to see this critical mass of retardation.
>>
>>18885742
When did I ever say anything about kek you middle of the road, fence sitting coward? I hate /pol/. That whole board can go fuck itself.
>>
ITT: "Brave" teenage atheists spew hatred at the religion of their forefathers while being completely silent about Islam and Judaism.

You lads are a fucking fraud. This retard for example

>>>18885705

chooses to ignore the fact women in Christian countries are free and equal members of society and have been for decades. Women in Islamic countries get beaten to death by baying mobs for the crime of being gangraped.
>>
>>18885712
>Hurr, muh Old Testament doesn't count (except when it does)
Fuck off.
>>
>>18885756
>being raped
Such a slut..
>>
>>18885774
>Hurr, Judaism is Christianity
Atheist intellectual
>>
>>18885775
Not the time to be edgy.
>>
>>18885774
Are you even part of the religion you speak upon?

Do you even know any of it, to make such a claim?

Get behind me, Satan.
>>
>>18885756
The subject of the thread is Christianity, kiddo. I will go on record as saying that I like Islam even less than Christianity, though.
>>
>>18885789
Nobody likes you.
>>
>>18885788
>Hurr, you aren't a member of the religion, so you have no right to an opinion on it, even if you've read through the holy book and done other research
You can also fuck right off.
>>
>>18885756
OP here. I view Judaism and Islam with contempt as well. I have no kind words for any of these plagues on humanity.

I made this thread specifically about Christianity because it is the most common of the three on this board. But really we could make it about all Abrahamic religion in general if you like.
>>
>>18885789
The subject of the thread is always the one religion you "brave" little boys can criticize with absolutely no danger. Funny that. Like I said you're frauds. You don't want to discuss religion you want to throw a temper tantrum in conplete safety
>>
>>18885793
Aww, you've hurt my feelings. I'm gonna go cry, eat a tub of ice cream, and post to my tumblr blog and facebook about why mean people should be banned from the internet. I hope you're happy.
>>
>>18885802
See >>18885797
>>
>>18885795
What research?
You mean the research of shitposting incorrect malformed opinions on /x/?
>>
>>18885811
No, I'm sorry, can you forgive me? I was incorrect. I like you.
>>
>>18885779
So, you don't take the non-Christian parts out of your holy book because...?
>>18885816
I consulted the Invisible, Intangible Space Unicorns, which are totally an authority and you can't prove don't exist.
>>
>>18885815
Then if you want to openly question the Abrahamic faith it's not Christians you need to take these questions to. Only Israelites of the Late Bronze to early Iron Age can explain the collapse of the pantheon
>>
>>18885829
If you don't understand why the Old Testament is included in the Bible I'm going to struggle to take you seriously anon. This is basic stuff
>>
>>18885829
Yeah, such unicorns aren't much for having factual religious discussions. Common sense would tell you that.

Read the Bible if you want to talk about the Bible.
>>
File: 1491979346565.jpg (129KB, 666x999px) Image search: [Google]
1491979346565.jpg
129KB, 666x999px
>>18885545
How does it feel to know where all this kekworship really comes from? Getteth thee behind me,
>>
>>18885855
>such unicorns aren't much for having factual religious discussions
You can't prove that.
>>
>>18885846
The Romans had to. They based the Jesucs hoax on the Jewish folklore. Jews are still blackmailing the Vatican for that, making then more powerful then ... the Pope.
>>
>>18885870
The evidence is in your trash-tier Bible knowledge m8.
>>
File: dionysus.jpg (540KB, 1035x1131px) Image search: [Google]
dionysus.jpg
540KB, 1035x1131px
>>18885545
Your first statement is already wrong, and has been repeatedly refuted by multiple secular and theological scholars. The idea that YHWH was ever a reconstruction of the Canaanite, Midianite, or Edomite diety is based on the ASSUMPTION that Moses, during his exodus, incorporated aspects of the surrounding nations religions into his own. Most specifically, this assumption relies on the two coincidences that 1) Moses chose a highly specific and indirect route to the promised land, and 2) proceeded to use the Edomite god of war's colloquial (and possibly simply misspelled) name of "JWH" similar in pronunciation only to the Jewish creator, YHWH.

The fact that you posted your first assertion without any real critique of the topic yourself indicates to me that the entire point of your post is to incense, as opposed to inform through critical evaluation of dogma. With that said, there is a plethora of information readily available to you and any readers of this threads that sheds some light on the disputed aspects of God's original name(s). Try "The Names of God" by Ken Hemphill, for starters.

Under the suspicion that you are a troll: you will now inform me that you were just pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>18885878
It was divinely inspired, you just can't comprehend the complexities.
>>
>>18885735
This
>>
>>18885846
>You should pretty much ignore this part of the Bible
>But we still need to keep it in
Kek.
>>
>>18885545
I appreciate this. Thanks OP.

I think that cristians are really malicious beings.
>>
>>18885934
>>You should pretty much ignore this part of the Bible
Then you clearly haven't understood why it's included. Do you only watch movies from halfway through?
>>
>>18885569
>Paganism is long gone and who is to say which paganism we should be practicing?
Long gone? Not true. The kind of religious system that one feels like.
>>
>>18885947
Do you not stop a movie when it is really bad?
>>
>>18885947
Seems like it's just there so you can go "MUH JUDAISM!" whenever someone mentions something in the Old Testament that's amoral or doesn't make sense.
>>
>>18885947
The New Testament proves only one thing. The writers read (parts of the ) Torah. Nothing else.
>>
>>18885971
*Tenach
>>
>>18885941
>cristians are really malicious beings
I wouldn't go that far. Some of them are total assholes, sure, but most of them are fairly nice and well-meaning people. It's just that their religion is shit.
>>
>>18885545
religions advance as people want them to because all of them are just bullshit to assuage fear and cover ignorance
therefore historical accuracy is irrelevant, tradition is irrelevant, originality is irrelevant.
people believe these things because they want to, regardless of anything else
the solution isn't to go back to outdated faiths, but to ignore all of them and simply choose the moral codes that fit you and the society you have chosen to live in
>>
>>18885934
Kek. Right mate I'll be ignoring you from now on. You don't know very much about Christianity do you?
>>
>>18885586
Kek.
>>18885570
You are invalid argument.
>>18885629
Egocentric deity. That's why.
>>18885735
Nice m8! You got things about right!
>>
>>18885941
OP's been BTFO in this thread already
>>
>>18885797
I appreciate your work.
>>
>>18885988
Totally agreed. Christianity is cancer. As is Islam
>>
>>18885966
Seems to me you could simply type the question into Google instead of embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>18886034
But Jews are cool right Shlomo Shekelberg?
>>
>>18885961
I literally saw all three Star Wars prequels in the cinema, so no not really

>>18885966
>>18885971
Seems like a misinformed shitpost.
>>
>>18886016
I'm a former Christian and have read through most of the bible.
>No True Christian argument in 3...2...
>>
>>18886044
It more a bread not a religion. A race. And they can take a shower for all I care if they start molesting people with their faith. But they don't really do that.
>>
>>18886046
>Seems like a misinformed shitpost

New Testament is all about the promise made in the old testament. That does not prove either one is legit. Just proves the writers were not totally stupid.
>>
>>18886057
Cool story bro. Why are you unaware of why the Old Testament is included in the Bible even though it is specifically spelt out in the New Testament?
>>
>>18886069
>Jews are a race
I can become a Jew in the morning. I cannot become an African ever.
>Jews don't molest people with their faith
You are very naive
>>
>>18886109
They don't. No jew forces you to get Jewish or tells you to uphold sabbath.
Christfaggs and Moslims molest those who do not share their beliefs.

I am as Atheïst as they can come, but being honest, jews are just smart enough to profit from Jesusism. That is not molesting, that's just winning a game.
>>
>>18886137
No Christian "molests" those who disagree with them. The fact that you live in a Christian country and can freely mock and insult Christians with no retribution rebutes your line of reasoning.

Read the Torah sometime anon. Jews don't even see you as human
>>
>>18886137
>No jew forces you to get Jewish or tells you to uphold sabbath.
In America they literally circumcise newborns. A disgusting semitic practice that has no place in a secular white nation.
>>
>>18886137
>another (((atheist))) who loves Judaism but hates Christianity and Islam despite Judaism being responsible for all three religions
Pure coincidence
>>
>>18886175
Stop lumping in retards like him with all atheists you fucking asshole

I'm an atheist and I hate all you fucking Abrahamfags
>>
>>18886168
Good point, well made

>For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring
>bought with money
>not your offspring
>No Jew forces Judaism
>>
>>18886161
>No Christian "molests" those who disagree with them
Telling people they go to hell and infecting this board with flat earth crap and scaring the fun out of childhood is torture.

>hur read Torah
Already did. I read, study and enjoy literature, I just don't think any work of art is worth to make it holy and control my life completely . Maybe you should read some more too, and for Christ sake, include books that are not labeled suited-for-bible-followers as well.
>>
>>18886177
Stop crying you triggered pussy. Go have a look at the religion of the heads of the (((atheist))) movement
>>
>>18886205
>not believing in retarded fairy tales is a movement
I don't give a shit if some fucking kikes say they don't believe in it. That doesn't mean I trust them in any way.
>>
>>18886203
If you were half as well read as you think you are you'd know the existance of Hell as a physical place was revoked by John Paul II in 1999. Also it shows how morally bankrupt you are you thinking scaring children with stories is worse than a book that says anyone besides your tribe is not a human being and can be cheated murdered and raped with impunity.

Of course the reality is you never read the Torah and your oh-so-bright-and-world-weary act is very see through. White American middle class teenager?
>>
>>18886215
Kek. Yes it is a pure coincidence atheism is pushed entirely by Jews
>>
>>18886219
>there are no white atheists
>>
>>18886168
Their problem. I am not Jewish. But no racist either.

>>18886175
What part of 'take a shower' did you not get?
>>
>>18886203
>telling people things is molestation
>i am an intellectual
You are retarded
>>
>>18886225
>Jews are not white
Anon what the holy fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>18886226
>they can take a shower if they do this but they don't so haha I win
You got foreskin anon?
>>
>>18886230
>Jews are white
Ok now I know you are a shill. I thought so since you're a Christfag
>>
>>18886237
Anon Jews are literally white you moron. The Ashkenazi have European genetic structure you fucking mongolian. Semites in the Middle East don't but do American Jews look fucking Middle Eastern to you retard?
>>
>>18886216
Nope , European. And being a lover of literature does not mean knowing facts about things you don't give a fuck about. I prefer to spent time on biology, philosophy, psychology, making music and enjoying friends, traveling around the world, watching little ones grow wiser and enjoying nature. I wished I was a teenager again, but then again...

But the bible is a nice book, the first part that is. TeNaCh makes perfect sense if you read it with the right intellectual perspective, however history has shown most can't do that, so, the world would be a better place if it died. Or people start to become more intellectual mature. I prefer the latter honestly.
>>
>I'm an atheist, debate me ',:^) the thread
Ok
>>
>>18886247
>do American Jews look fucking Middle Eastern to you retard?
Yes.
>>
>>18886236
Don't you?
I was born that way.
>>
>>18886247
>do American Jews look fucking Middle Eastern to you retard?
They might have lighter skin (sometimes) but their facial structure is still noticeably middle eastern. And they tend to be shorter than white people.
>>
>>18886267
Being a lover of literature should give you enough common sense not to talk about things you know fuck all about anon. If you believe telling people information is the equivalant of molesting them then you need your head checked.

I hope you enjoyed studying the Torah. You should read Sanhedrin 59a to see how Judaism feels about your studies
>>
>>18886270
>>18886292
>pictured: a typical Middle Eastern woman
You both ignored the fact Ashkenazi Jews have European genetics
>>
>>18886307
She's not even a natural blonde you idiot. And you can see in her face that she's not 100% European.
>>
>>18886294
Why should I care about how they think about that?
I read it because it has influence in this world. I did not read it because I seeking God or think it is important how hur hur think about me.
If you don't find love in yourself no book will ever help you.

And I know enough. I don't have to be a rabbi or priest to have an opinion.
>>
>>18886313
>s-s-she dyes h-h-her hair
Great point anon. You going keep ducking Ashkenazi's genetic profile?
>>
>>18886317
You can literally see in her face that she has semite genetics you fucking retard.
>>
>>18886323
You still going to avoid the point anon? It's a bit boring now. Ashkenazi have European admix. There's nothing semitic about them
>>
>>18886327
>There's nothing semitic about them
This is blatantly a lie. They absolutely have semitic genes passed down. Even Jews themselves will tell you they're not white.

Where do you think the large noses, curly dark hair, short stature, and other common Ashkenazi traits come from
>>
>>18886315
Cool story bro. Keep yourself ignorant and lashing out at the ebil Christians.
>>
>>18886340
Christians are evil. And so are Jews and Muslims. If you practice any Abrahamic faith you are trash.
>>
>>18886339
>blatantly a lie
Wew lad
>the Jews will tell you they are special
Top kek
>>
>>18886343
You have a very high opinion of yourself anon. Tell me again how you are brighter and more moral than billions of people worldwide
>>
>>18886346
>yeah bro these semitic looking traits just appeared in some people in Eastern Europe from out of nowhere
Have you never wondered why Ashkenazi Jews look COMPLETELY different from Slavs? The propaganda says that the Ashkenazi are of Slavic origins. That's odd. They sure don't look Slavic.
>>
>>18886353
Yes anon your opinion is better than multiple scientific genetic tests. Please publish your peer reviewed paper so we can ignore all the evidence and work off your feelings
>>
>>18886349
I don't have to be superior. I just need to be loved by those I prefer. No problem with so, I good yo
>>
>>18886358
>billions of people are trash
>i do not have a superiority complex
>>
>>18886357
>Yes goy, the Ashkenazi TOTALLY have pure Russian/Ukrainian origins
>it's just a coincidence that we often look middle eastern!

funny how non Jewish Slavs never have large curved down noses, curly hair, or other semitic features, and have completely different facial structure
>>
>>18886372
Yes anon as I stated already your upset feelings totally trump science. I know you were raised to believe you are special and unique and Chosen, above all others. Reality must be very harsh
>>
youre gonna need sources to back up your claims OP
>>
File: Hasselhoff-paternity.gif (409KB, 499x250px) Image search: [Google]
Hasselhoff-paternity.gif
409KB, 499x250px
>>18886367
And you are, who to me?
>>
>>18885545
>Furthermore, how do you contend with the fact that the Bible has been translated and misinterpreted countless times over the ages
It hasn't. We have very early copies of each book, in the original languages. We don't translate translations that are translated from translations etc etc.
>>
>>18886381
I'm the guy who tells you when you grow up you will understand sweeping generalizations against billions of people of all ages races and sexes makes you look fucking retarded
>>
File: 13Crr6gkUCCEWA.gif (875KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
13Crr6gkUCCEWA.gif
875KB, 500x352px
>>18885616
>>18885682

>refuses to back up extraordinary claim that genetics define what religion a culture adopts
>strawmans it up in them greentexts
>hypocritically resorts instead to prediction of use of ad hominem by opponent right after using it himself
>>
>>18886386
Well, I hope I am the guy who makes you feel good giving you a chance to say those things to someone.
I am used to being the guy who helps people, just because it makes me feel good.
>>
>>18885586
White is not a culture. My Culture is the one I was born into, where Christianity is dominant.
>>
>>18886406
I feel no joy in having a conversation with someone who unironically believes himself to be both more intelligent and more moral than the majority of the worlds population
>>
>>18886415
>genetics have no bearing on culture
Think before you say things, anon, so that you don't make yourself look foolish.
>>
>>18886418
Then stop it. No one forces you to. Having to tell this kinda gives me the feeling I am wiser and have higher moral then you though. Kinda makes me smile here. Good night Anon.
>>
>>18886434
Man you are smug
>>
File: ROSEMARYS BABY 4A.jpg (146KB, 533x617px) Image search: [Google]
ROSEMARYS BABY 4A.jpg
146KB, 533x617px
>>18886445
And you can"t have that can you? Grow up and get over it. Sometimes you meet people you can't touch, kiddo.
>>
>>18886468
No one wants to touch you.
>>
>>18886470
Says you. Can we get back on topic now? Or do you have some more Butthurt to share?
>>
>>18886480
No, I deny your blatant request for more attention, you queer.
>>
>>18886468
Mate at this point I'm just responding because I can tell you physically cannot let someone else end a conversation.

>this from a man who believes he is hyper intelligent
>>
>>18885545
Is that a dead rat? Yikes.
>>
>>18886512
Mouse. Sorry. Looks like someone pulled them out of a trap. Dead eyes.
>>
>>18885646
>lol idk bro
Typical Christian. Put no thought into anything. Just believe whatever your fat diabetic preacher tells you.

Abrahamic religions should be banned.
>>
>>18886546
>picture_of_a_hat.jpg
>>
>>18886563
Nice >>18885616
>>
>>18886578
>still triggered beyond belief at the mere thought of a hat
>>
File: 6e72a3dd7c19b05f.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
6e72a3dd7c19b05f.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
>>18885545
who says we believe in yawheh
christianity = believe in christ and his teachings
when you make a new testament
does the old one count?
then why make new

pepople blindly obsessed with jewish story, stolen hermetic knowledge and jewish evil god, i dont get it
the only thing that is pure in old testament can be prophecies and psalms
>>
>>18886563
BOY HOWDY YOU SURE GOT HIM

ATHEISTS ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Why are Abrahamfags such fucking simpletons
>>
File: IJ554_BLACK_3Q.jpg (752KB, 2276x1708px) Image search: [Google]
IJ554_BLACK_3Q.jpg
752KB, 2276x1708px
>>18886578
>>
>>18886587
>so anally devestated at the mere mention of the hat
Man you losers are a joke
>>
File: 538-1.jpg (29KB, 510x445px) Image search: [Google]
538-1.jpg
29KB, 510x445px
>>18886587
>>
>>18886596
Because you dumbasses post this retarded hat meme everywhere as if it's an argument.
>>
>>18886621
You're getting cause and effect mixed up. People post
>hat.jpg
Because of the reaction it gets. You think anyone believes a fucking fedora is an argument?

Having said that
>I am so smart fat preacher lol christcuck btfo
Is far from an argument and not made in good faith. So it gets the hat image and some autist spergs out so more hats come out. If you morons would stop getting triggered it would stop happening
>>
File: moses3.png (1MB, 1360x618px) Image search: [Google]
moses3.png
1MB, 1360x618px
>>18885873
>They based the Jesucs hoax on the Jewish folklore.

Jesus isn't fully a hoax...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCFqKgcoMLE
>>
>>18886638
It's not even funny at this point. This meme wore out its welcome years ago but reddit kids keep posting this shit.
>>
>>18886667
The meme was never funny anon. It's the reaction that gets the laughs. Fuck sake atheists mock Christians (and only ever Christians) on this site and elsewhere mercilessly. They get one tease back and flip their shit.

I mean:

>>18886587

Read that back anon. That is triggered shit
>>
>>18886693
>and only ever Christians
Not true. Plenty of us mock all religionfags.

Typical Christfag victim complex
>>
>>18886638
But that post was appropriate because the Christian anon's entire post was
>I don't know lol
This is the problem with religionfags who believe whatever they are taught without thinking about it.
>>
You guys are all missing the point.

Church is necessary for a healthy society as it provides a sense of community and tradition as well as a moral framework. The rise of secularism is the cause of degeneracy and foolishness that we see in society today.

However, talk of historical accuracy is a moot point. None of this bullshit is actually real from an objective, factual standpoint. It's all made up. If you actually believe in what the Bible says literally then you are probably a retard and you're completely missing the point. This kind of retardation is the cause of Protestantism and globalist Israel.
>>
>>18885545
I just think its the most complete religious system but ultimately they are all tainted from resembling the entire truth because of man's folly.
>>
>>18885570
>That's an answer, and the answer every Christian will give you.

An answer which ignores the history of how your religion developed.
>>
>>18885735
>And EVEN if it was 100% false, it's still a tremendous guideline on how to live a rightous life and fille with love and respect toward your brothers.

Which makes it a philosophy. Something that need not even be a religion.
>>
>>18886969
see >>18886841
>>
>>18886906
>Why do demons SOME flee jesus name?

Be glad you never had to test your theory on anything more menacing than a restless spirit.
>>
>>18887040
I usually say Jesus when I trip over my robe and fall out of the circle during evocation. Afterwards I wake up butt naked in the fetal position near the ghetto, and I have to walk home bow legged because my asshole hurts. I gave up on that shit after it happened too many times.
>>
>>18885923
Non Cristian here. This is first really good statement.
>>18886383
Original bible? I don't think so m8. Many of the intended pages were burnt and as bonus: Where is the Black bible?
>bible is just as God wanted.
Denying that humans have not tampered bible is just as valid as flat earth. Sooooooo.... Man is a God now?
>>
Which is the correct path
>>
File: 1492025792116.jpg (2MB, 1845x2331px) Image search: [Google]
1492025792116.jpg
2MB, 1845x2331px
>>18887154
Forgot pic
>>
Godless children, it is normal to rebel against God. Imagine you come from a place with duality, just pure harmony and one. You come here to create, by using good and evil to create free will.

In the process of individuation from the one consciousness or God, you walk through life peeling off layers of the onion, gradually becoming more "knowledgeable" and you figure out you were wrong. And then you figure it out again later. And on and on. So, young children, you are only just beginning to find yourselves. Rebelling against God is a common practice as you grow and learn.

As a convert myself, I appreciate God not in a go to church kind of way. I acknowledge God, and sometimes ask for help. At my worst time, God appeared to me as an atheist through a series of synchronistic events, impossible by chance. And this was after I asked for help for the first time, and acknowledged God as my savior.
>>
>>18887184
But what makes you think Christianity is the true path as opposed to any other religion
>>
>>18885545
All religion shares similarities/appropriations and they're all equally fake. There is nothing after death and we are alone.
>>
>>18885608
Such a salty atheist.
>>
>>18887040
>>18886906
>The power of Jesse compels you!
Best. Joke. Everrrrr. Why it works? Because (any) God empowering caster boosts willpower significantly.
>>
>>18885657
>Who said that?
Jesus Christ did.
>>
>>18887184
Pagan here. Love that statement. Will not deny a single word you wrote.
>>
>>18886716
Absolute fucking bullshit. Threads mocking Islam never show up on this board and anything even slightly critical of kikes 404's straight away. The only anti religion threads that ever show up on /x/ are spotty obese teenage burgers sitting in their mothers basements crying over Christianity
>>
>>18886743
>YOU GOT HIM LOL
>ATHEISTS LOSE LMAO
>not triggered
>appropriate
Kek
>>
The Christian religion is the correct one and you'll find that out when you die.
>>
>>18885583
>I worship random pagan bullshit because muh jewz

Sometimes you people's obsession with Jews is so unhealthy. Most people that follow Christianity do so because they agree with the main message and aren't so obsessed with Jews they let it effect their decisions. Deep down everyone know it's not 100% truth since the Bible's been edited but doing something just because it's not Jews is much much dumber than believing any religion. In fact it becomes its own religion at a certain point.
>>
>>18886109
>what is an ethno-religious group

If you're gonna attempt religious arguments online at least due the bare minimum research before posting. Ever heard of yazidi? Druze? Well like Jews that's an ethno religious group. Where it's an ethnicity that follows a religion originated by said ethnicity. You can follow the religion and be a follower of Judaism but you can never be an ethnic Jew which DNA testing can prove. Why is this such a hard concept for people? Hindus are the same way, you can become a follower of Hinduism as a white person but you'll never be a Hindu
>>
>>18886199
>implying that wasn't spread by puritans to stop masturbation

Muh jooz amirite?
>>
>>18886327
Ok I just want to say as a Jew...please shut up you're so ignorant.

>admixture

That's like saying miztizo are white because of European admixture. My dad is a European Ashkenazi Jew, he has dark curly hair, green eyes, a big nose, and is short and hairy. Does that sound white to you? The only super white looking Jews are just part white but most Ashkenazi Jews are a white-Semite mix and therefore not white. I've see red headed Arabs as well but they aren't white.
>>
>>18886357
You mean the same genetic test that say they have a middle eastern origin and are excepted by all historians and geneticists?

>>18886346
>special

Yes being originally sand niggers is so special...
>>
File: riddle2.png (713KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
riddle2.png
713KB, 960x960px
>>
File: cultstructure.jpg (350KB, 782x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cultstructure.jpg
350KB, 782x1000px
>>
>>18888241
>excepted

This means the opposite of what you think it does in that context
>>
>>18886377
That literally proves they aren't white you autistic faggot. The theory was always that European women converted and married into Judaism. Most Ashkenazi Jews are descendants of only a few European women and middle eastern Jews. Throughout time in Europe they mixed with Europe and also got lighter skinned away from the equator over the course of nearly 2000 years. Jews aren't white or chosen. Those thing are unrelated to the argument. Jews don't originate in Europe so they aren't white. Period. They are a mixed race like mestizo.
>>
>>18888254
I'm not American and English is my 4th language. If I make some mistakes so be it. You still understood what I said and most Americans don't know any other languages.
>>
>>18888257
>butthurt kike in tears
Yes anon genetic markers showing Jews are identical to European whites prove Jews are distinct from European whites.

You know.

Just because it upsets you.
>>
>>18888228
>>18888232
>>18888238
>>18888241
>>18888257
Pure coincidence a shit load of kikes turn up whining. Kek
>>
>>18888238
Kill yourself you cocksucking faggot. You have European genes with no Semitic structure. You are not special or unique or Chosen unless you're a 4p IQ point Semite inbred
>>
>>18888232
Imagine being this retarded
>>
>>18888228
>Jews are special and unique among all people
Awwww. It's cute you believe that.

Protip you butthurt faggot: I can become a Jew in the morning and given I have naturally curly hair - a genetic marker you're pretending is 'semitic' - you and yours would never know
>>
>>18888275
>indentical to Europeans

That's not even remotely true, there's even certain genetic diseases exclusive to Jews. You just proved how retarded you are. In what way does it upset me? I wish I was white but I'm not, I don't look white.

>>18888277
You're just a polfag who somehow is deluded enough to think admitting Jews have middle eastern admixture and not white is somehow a good thing. Stating facts isn't whining. I'm not even religious but Jews aren't white and if you really think they're identical to Europeans you're just a moron. Quit obsessing with Jews long enough to see objective facts.
>>
>>18888287
Yes I know Jews suffer distinct mental problems because of centuries of inbreeding. That has fuck all to do with genetics anon and everything to do with you filthy rats pounding your cousins for generations.

Yes I know you are upset that science has marked your gene sequence to be European. Try not to cry too hard about it.

There is nothing special about you

>pol

There is no board on this site called pol
>>
>>18888279
>being this butt hurt about being wrong

Why are you so angry? What does having middle eastern admixture have to do with being chosen or special? How brainwashed are you

>>18888286
>still can't comprehend what an ethno-religious group is

It must hurt to be so retarded. Gee I wonder why those DNA test can detect Ashkenazi Jews and differentiate between them and other Europeans? Really makes you think. But no must be because muh chosen and special because that's what pol tells you huh. Look at Sasha Barron Cohen for example and tell me that's a white guy
>>
>>18888287
>if you think
I don't think anything. I have peer reviewed gebome sequencing. What do you have? Upset feelings?
>>
>>18888291
Jesus Christ you're a fucking idiot. First off those dishes aren't mental, is sickle cell mental you gigantic faggot

>science marked you European

It hasn't

>upset
>cry
>special

Yes having middle eastern origins is just so special...I'm so upset so retard think I'm white :((

Do you even listen to yourself or just post for the fuck of it? Why would me being white be a bad thing? I'd love to be white and not look like a sand nigger despite living in Europe generations. Ashkenazi jews are still genetically closed to Sephardic, who aren't white. All the crying you'll do and random autistic crying about being special doesn't change facts. White + middle eastern = not white. Deal with it and stop looking retarded.
>>
>>18888292
>kike on damage control
It must really hurt to be so inbred. You are not special. You are not unique. Prove Ashkenazi Jews are seperate to Europeans. I can prove with hard scientific data they are the same.

Give your evidence. Not your fucking feelings you foreskinless retard. Evidence
>>
>>18888297
I have peer reviewed genome sequencing as well as coming sense, history, and facts. You're the one upset letting your emotions make your decisions repeats crying about Jews being special and thinking it's upsetting to be white calling Jews rats. Pretty obvious who's the upset one here who wants to be special. It's ok little guy admitting you're wrong can be tough for the autistic.
>>
>>18888299
Poor butthurt kike still crying and arguing semantics. Address this
http://www.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
and explain the errors in the genetic sampling you braindead cunt
>>
>>18888304
>i have loads of evidence!
>presents not an iota
I'm waiting
>>
>>18888300
lol you're too fucking stupid for words man, how old are you 12? You're the one austically screeching trying to insult me for stating a fact. Jews have middle eastern admixture. I can literally post countless articles and studies but if you're this upset about it what's the point? You're ignoring all logic and choosing to argue like a women on her period so carry on. If you've managed to deny facts and reality for this long nothing will make a difference.

But I guess I'm special and chosen because a thousand years ago I have sand niggers in my family lol /pol/ please go back to your containment
>>
>>18888299
>would me being white be a bad thing
Not him but given the way you pretend to be white when there is benefits then start playing the PoC card when you want minority status I think you will accept any label but the most advantageous
>>
>>18888311
Post them. I want evidence not you crying
>>
>>18888305
Oh yes so butt hurt about being white in the eyes of a guy on /x/ lol do you even think about what you post? Why would that possible hurt me? Are you just some self hating white cuck?
>>
>>18888311
>i have loads of evidence!
>STILL unable to present one iota
>>
>>18888316
What are the errors in the genetic sampling you triggered bitch? Explain the scientific flaws
>>
>>18888316
Oh yes so butthurt when your illusion of unique superiority comes crashing down.

Why is that study wrong anon? Did they make a flaw in the genome study? Where was it? Explain it to us all please
>>
>>18888257
>the science that proves the are literally white proves they literally are not white
I thought Jews were supposed to be smart
>>
>>18885600
>conquered by force

Please choose between a religion where IF you perform the rites completely accurately than maybe MAYBE the gods wont fuck up your life just because they decide so or because it is written in your fate and another that says that you should just love others, maintain a personal relationship with a single god and you will be rewarded.
You dont need force to convert the masses.

The greeks, romans, celts and germanic tribes converted based on personal beliefs and political gains.
The only paganisms that were wiped out by force were the backwater shithole regions like the baltics
>>
>>18888315
>>18888316
>>18888317
quit your autistic screeching

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2009/12/ashkenazi-jews-are-middle-eastern-european-hybrids/#.WO9NxIiGM2w

"Genetic studies on Ashkenazim—researching both their paternal and maternal lineages—suggest a significant proportion of Middle Eastern ancestry"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews

www.sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy

He says it's “clear that Ashkenazi maternal ancestry includes both [Middle Eastern] and European origins

and from your very own soucre "he genetics suggest many of the founding Ashkenazi women were actually converts from local European populations.

"The simplest explanation was that it was mainly women who converted and they married with men who'd come from the Near East," Richards told LiveScience.

Learn to read and stop crying
>>
>>18888238
Ok I just want to say as a Goy...we're firing up the ovens baby. Another 3-4 years and the temperature will be just right for some burnt offerings.
>>
>>18888331
>wikipedia
>a blog
Anon. Come on. Something peer reviewed please. You might think us goys are all retarded but we're not that stupid
>>
>>18888324
>unique superiority

for the last time there's nothing special about being part middle eastern, how autistic are you? Jesus spend some time away from 4chan once in a while. I'm not even religious or care about being Jewish, I even converted to Christianity when I got married.

>>18888327
he genetics suggest many of the founding Ashkenazi women were actually converts from local European populations.

"The simplest explanation was that it was mainly women who converted and they married with men who'd come from the Near East," Richards told LiveScience.

yes the study says their maternal DNA were from converts who married middle eastern men. Learn to read before crying
>>
>>18888331
>learn to read
>link literally explains how Ashkenazi Jews are genetically European
Did you read it? Can you understand words?
>>
>>18888338
>muh wikipedia

used peer reviewed articles in the source, you're obviously biased with hate and made up your mind since you somehow thinks admitting middle eastern admixture in a population is special lol

>>18888333
ok great have fun
>>
>>18888339
Kek. I thought there was a few of you. After watching you sperg out last few posts just realized it's only 1 Jew. Lol.

You understand genetics son of Abraham? You understand what maternal DNA coming for the same admix for 2000+ years means?

Also I'd like to point out the fucking bare faced hypocrisy of your people using maternal DNA to determine Judaism when they thought it would give them an advantage to what you are doing now
>>
>>18888341
Cool story bro. So you have no evidence then?
>>
>>18888340
>>18888340
>learn to read
>link literally explains that european women converted and married near east men

did you read it? Can you understand words?
>>
>>18888331
>the study found that the four main female Ashkenazi founders had descent lines that were established in Europe 10,000 to 20,000 years in the past[133] while most of the remaining minor founders also have a deep European ancestry.

You didn't even fucking read it did you?
>>
>>18888344
>you are all jews

man you must spend all day on 4chan. I don't use anything about being a jew to my advantage. In fact I hate most Jews, converted to christiannity, and am anti zionist. Doesn't change the fact jews have middle eastern admixture.

>>18888348
>uses cool story bro

what is this 2007? Anyway I posted plenty of evidence, you can go to the wikpedia article and click on the source and it's a peer reviewed scientific journal. I'm out have fun with the autism.
>>
>>18888350
Ok cool. You don't have a fucking clue what maternal DNA sequencing means, do you you fucking retard.

Literally crying because you are upset without taking the ten minutes it would take to get a basic grasp of the subjuct
>>
>>18888356
Cool story bro. Fuck off back to your wiki page

Not 1(one) bit of evidence and ignored every genetic breakdown thrown at you. You're a fucking fraud
>>
>>18888360
>everyone is upset but me :((
once you used that argument you proved your autism already
>>
>>18888363
Funny mate all you did was cry and use buzzwords. You can't speak about lineage or the implications of a 2000+ year direct maternal admix. All you can do is talk about autism - ironic as Jews brains are fucked from all the cousins banging - and hope no-one notices the heights of your intellect is linking to fucking wikipedia. To an article that refutes your point
>>
>>18888362
>you fraud I bet you're some banker

lol I'm not sure if this is funnier then it is sad. You type like a triggered 13 year old and call everyone upset when your own study you posted said they found middle eastern admixture.

"But depending on whether the lineage gets traced through maternal or paternal DNA or through the rest of the genome, researchers got very different answers for whether Ashkenazi originally came from Europe or the Near East.

Past research found that 50 percent to 80 percent of DNA from the Ashkenazi Y chromosome, which is used to trace the male lineage, originated in the Near East, Richards said. That supported a story wherein Jews came from Israel and largely eschewed intermarriage when they settled in Europe."

>post article saying Jews can be 30%-50% near eastern
>hurr jews are white you rat hurr ovens hurr you're not special

yes cool story bro ;)
>>
File: 1485015424722m.jpg (175KB, 1024x728px) Image search: [Google]
1485015424722m.jpg
175KB, 1024x728px
>>18888327
Why are you trying to pretend that Jews are white? Kikes are not one of us and never will be. Kikes are middle eastern desert rats. Stop ignoring the evidence you shill.

You can even tell by looking at them that they are not European.
>>
>>18888369
>I don't understand gene sequencing
I don't know if you are deliberating misquoting that article because you are fucking stupid and don't understand what he is saying or because you are a lying kike and don't understand what he is saying. Either way mate that is fucking embarrassing
>>
>>18888375
>science is wrong because my feelings are hurt
Yawn. Also it's fairly easy to tell you're a damage controlling Jew bud. Loosen up.
>>
File: IMG-20170328-WA0001.jpg (90KB, 598x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170328-WA0001.jpg
90KB, 598x539px
>>18885706
Oh yeah, the beauty of the pagan religion. Now go on and have a gay orgy in the forest to connect with mother nature.
>>
>>18888384
You're the Jew.
>W-we're white, goy! I swear!
No you're not, Shlomo.
>>
>>18888388
>damage control
Jews lineage goes back to 4 women in prehistoric Europe 20000 years ago. When was Judaism established again anon?
>>
File: 1477062854759.png (27KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1477062854759.png
27KB, 300x168px
>>18888392
Why are you trying so hard to pretend Jews are white? You are either a Jewish shill, or you are one of those neocon Protestant fundies who love Jews and Zionism and wants to act like Jews are one of us.
>>
>>18888397
>I'm getting BTFO better try a new tactic
Explain to me how Jews aren't white when their lineage can be directly traced back to 4 white europeans
>>
>>18888398
Please explain to me how Jews aren't middle eastern when they're genes can be traced back to the middle east and they visibly have middle eastern features, even the pale ones

I thought you Jews were supposed to be smart. Ironically, every Jew I have ever debated with was borderline retarded.
>>
File: 1379196872582.gif (792KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1379196872582.gif
792KB, 500x281px
>>18885735
God bless you with all that your heart wants.

Be blessed!
>>
iTT Zionist (((Christians))) standing up for kikes. Should I remind you what Jesus did to Jews that were trading in a temple, or who killed Christ, or who wrote that Christ is drowning in sea of semen in hell? Every Christian that supports Jews should neck himself.
>>
I have a weird relationship with Christianity. I'm kind of a a romeaboo and there's something a little sad seeing a huge group of various pagans go toward a variety of a faith they oppressed the hell out of that makes me sad. But I respect it on its own merits and what it's done for Europe and at this point It's part of it. But I Also can't believe in it. It's simply too servile in nature, too black and white, and the feeling it's been edited is pervasive but I haven't done much scholarly research so I can't say what. And then there's the fact that God was originally a war deity that took precedence over the rest.

Maybe I should take ayahuasca, and see which god(s) talk to me, whether they be Jupiter, Yahweh, or Kek
>>
>Hello anon, are you religious?
> Yes, actually. I believe in the Pantheon of Cthulhu Reincarnated
>anon you do realize that Cthulhu is a fictional character, written by H.P Lovecraft, and that he is indeed not an actual, real deity?
> haha of course you silly heathen. I dont believe in "Cthulhu", thats just old myths and nonsense. I believe in the real god known to us as Cthulhu. Or The Parent, The Sibling and the Spooky Ghost, as is its real name. Totally different things. Read the Necronomicon, fedorafag.
Cuck "No my god is not the same one from the Old Testament there is no discrepancies within the two parts of the Bible" McChristians are laughable
>>
>>18886906
ImperialCuck is cryptic because he has nothing to say. Hes either a schizo that literally believes he is god for some reason, or a very, very dedicated roleplayer.
Again, he literally believes he is god.
Ignore him, its best for both of you.

>why do demons flee jesus name
They dont

>jesus was a buddhist
He wasnt, but his core ideals were pretty close to those of buddhism. Buddhism is popular nowadays because people want to be super special and have a religion, but they dont want to be christian or some unknown lost religion. So Buddhism.

>Why do idiots have channels
Because you cant stop them from doing so. They'll go away and maybe even mature if you ignore them and stop giving them an audience, even if its ironic or out of curiosity.
>>
>>18885608
Stop, it's just sad.
>>
>>18888520
None of the statements on that image cancel themselves. Thats not how the meme works, leddit.

>you want europeans to go back to paganism
>christianity is a cucked jewish religion
>christian monks recovered and translated the Icelandic Sagas
None of these cancel eachoter.

That said, and having established that you are a fucking retard, the roots of norse paganism are not in gods, but in men. Read some Sturluson.
>>
File: Make America Goy Again.jpg (47KB, 497x350px) Image search: [Google]
Make America Goy Again.jpg
47KB, 497x350px
>>18888404
/pol/ you have to go fucking back
>supports Jews should neck himself
Okay good I support this motion now go back to fuckig /pol/ and get everyone who supported Trump to kill themselves
>>
>>18886404
What he's saying is true though, stop being petty. Genetics have a lot to do with culture, but he didn't say genetics create religion. He's talking about how if you're born into a family that believes in God, live around a city or town filled with Christians, you're inclined to believe it's true, cause everyone around would also believe it is true. This happens with lots of things, and not just religion. This doesn't mean it was created by genetics, but religion can be perpetuated and unfortunately forced upon some people
>>
>>18888402
Read the fucking article you spastic
>>
>>18888402
>kike on damage control
Not unique, not special, not Chosen. Cry harder
>>
>>18888494
Anon you should try to do something about that mental retardation problem you suffer from
>tfw this issue had been discussed but here comes another atheist intellectual who finds a thread too hard to read
>>
>>18889020
When did I ever say that kikes are unique you fucking imbecile? I'm saying they originated in the middle east, not Europe. There is nothing unique about that
>>
>>18889020
Why do you equate being middle eastern with being special or "chosen"? Sounds like you're the kike, Shlomo.

You're not special or unique and you're not welcome in the west. Go back to your desert shit hole and stay there.
>>
>>18885545
>>>18885545
>>Secondly, the idea of a savior dying for your sins
>This never made sense to me even when I was a Christian. Why does God need to sacrifice himself to himself to he'll be allowed to let believers into heaven?

We fucked up to such an extent that jesus had to come down, and before GOD took his wrath upon himself, changed around doctrine and brought a new covenant.

The reason he had to take that wrath upon himself is because he loves us, and that judgement had to go somewhere. Believe it or not matter cannot be destroyed, only balanced out.
>>
>>18885701
Wrong. I was in a fundamentalist Christian cult in Alberta. And there's only two open minded churches i my town out of the ten here.
>>
>>18889154
You're still ignoring the fact that this theme was stolen from older religions.
>>
>>18885545
>why not return to the traditions of your own people?
Because the traditions of my people are sacrificing virgins in a ritual in order to assure rains and shit like that.
>>
>>18889311
>and shit like that.
Stop talking like a numale.
>>
>>18889154
That makes about as much sense as taking a bat wrapped in barbed wire to your nuts because somebody did something that pissed you off so that you can allow yourself to forgive them.
>>
>>18888387
I will, and you can continue to rub your dick between the pages of your holy book and imagine you're tit-fucking a 10/10 Christian babe.
>>
>>18889154
>Believe it or not matter cannot be destroyed, only balanced out.
I'm pretty sure anger is not matter, divine or not.
>muh mysterious ways
>muh not bound by mortal laws
>>
>>18889327
You do realize that I wasn't talking right? I was typing, but I will take your kind tip in consideration anon. Cheers.
>>
>>18885545
It baffles me how anyone can try to explain how/what God is when He is incomprehensible.
Also God is a real person and Jesus is a real person and the Holy Ghost is real.
They aren't some abstract concepts that are somewhere far away from you and your everyday life.
You can talk directly to God at any time. If you show Him love and devotion He will reveal Himself to you.
Most people try to wrestle with God and defy Him because they have no idea who He is and how He does things. Once you grasp a tiny bit of His majesty and power you will see that there isn't anything that exist that you should fear other than Him.
This is the truth.
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
>>
>>18889613
Thou shouldst cease using Ye Olde English to make thineself sound smarter. Tis not working, forsooth.
>>
>>18885545
God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit defeated all the other gods. Their power was weak which is why their believers were destroyed by Isreal. Whether this was a supernatural victory or political is irrelevant; God won.

The Saviour dying is the ultimate victory over death and of evil. Through the resurrection people gain eternal life and they defeat the flaw in humanity which is original sin; our hubris that we can know as God. This is essential for the religious victory that is Christianity as the foremost of the religions of the world. Other religions have it but it is perfected in Christ's resurrection.

The translation argument isn't valid: the Church is in possession of the original text and they often discuss the authors chosen words and how the translation may change the meaning. Only the heretical Protestant texts fall into these traps as they are heavily edited. People also misinterpret the meta-truths of scripture as literal truths. The world in which these texts were written was indistinguishable from religious allegory. What they describe was as true to them as us describing something now in our parlance.

The religion of my oldest ancestors was defeated like my oldest ancestors were. Therefore the religion failed as much as they did. People don't necessarily change location but they do change tradition over time. It was not a disservice but a blessing that my ancestors cast down their old ways thousands of years ago for Catholicism. The Roman Pantheon is as dead as Rome itself yet the Catholic Church remains as the great bastion of society fighting against the hordes of evil. My ancestors who made the choice to die and be baptized in Christ lived TO THIS DAY in ME. No worshipper of Jupiter can say the same.

People misunderstand that religion is not some tricky organization or corporation. It is the very foundational element of civilized humanity and it has grown with us to become the guidebook of goodness in Christ.
>>
File: 1485016059389m.jpg (134KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
1485016059389m.jpg
134KB, 1024x732px
>>18889713
You and the rest of your race traitor brethren are dishonorable rats groveling at the feet of your filthy kike overlords.
>>
>>18889637
He's probably quoting the Bible.
>>
>>18889742
No u.
>>
>>18889637
Behold anon reproachest thine foolishness>>18889756
>>
>>18887162
You got anymore pics of that protestant angel. I need them for uhhh religious research
>>
>>18887313
Don't same fag your own post that soon, you look terrible.
>>
File: 1490812422606.jpg (122KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490812422606.jpg
122KB, 640x640px
>>18889791
>pretending to be a true Christian and using filthy language in the same post
I don't think so anon
>>
>>18888943
>what hes saying is right
>*mental gymnastics*
>but what he's saying is wrong

The fact you concluded with admitting his bullshit, means you should fuck off.
>>
>>18885545
>First, why do you believe in Christianity when Yahweh was originally just a war god in the canaanite pantheon among other gods? Then the Hebrews decided to make him the only god and tried to wipe out people who believed in any of the others.
Dualistic Christianity is the only one that makes sense.
>Secondly, the idea of a savior dying for your sins and returning three days later was already an idea long before Christianity stole it.
k
This one is very hard to clash with, but with new old christian texts being discovered (i.e. Nag Hammadi codex) we can get closer and closer to original Christianity
>And for those of you who are white Christians, how does it feel to be a traitor to your people and practice the religion that wiped out the religion of your ancestors? If you're one of those people who say that religion is about community and tradition, then why not return to the traditions of your own people?
Why don't you start worshiping the sun since that came much before Odinism or many pagan religions, Christianity is here to stay and larping wont stop it.
>>
>>18890625
>Dualistic Christianity
explain
>>
>>18885545
Well to answer the second question, the dead sea scrolls they found predate nearly all of the religions that had a savior dying and resurrecting three days later, and there's a lot of prophecy in those scrolls describing a savior dying and resurrecting 3 days later.
>>
>>18890666
old and new testament reference different gods
There is no way that the god of the new testament could be the same as a god that demanded multiple blood sacrifices and killed literally everyone
>>
>>18885605

Genetics are the seed, culture is the flower, my friend.
>>
>>18891523
Not op but

>my retard cult variant of a retard cult is the REAL real answer

Yawn
>>
>>18885545
thats why i enjoy buddhism its anti war and anti-desire really
>>
>>18891523
All that proves is the new testament is a sloppy retcon to satisfy the goy but ok
>>
>>18891582
It's also anti-individual, anti-motivation, anti-social-progress, and anti-charity. But that stuff's conveniently forgotten for Western "Buddhists." Like people thinking monarchy is cool because they sit around pretending to be a king, ignoring the reality of serfdom.

But please, keep on with your fatalistic death cult that preaches every bit of suffering is your fault, and trying to improve your life - even WANTING to improve your life - is the root of your suffering.
>>
>>18890583
I think you should read what I said again, you're either misinterpreting what both of us said or you're a dumb ass
>>
>>18890583
Also you criticised him for green text and you can't seem to communicate without it
>>
>>18885608
>>>/r/eddit
shoo...
>>
File: 1482796559372.jpg (102KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1482796559372.jpg
102KB, 350x350px
>>18885586
>>18885600
>>18885583
>muh paganism
>da joos
this is an old, yet new level of retardation
>>
>>18891951
because...

it's all emotion and insults with you lot, just explain yourself for once
>>
>>18891894
>genetics determine faith

That's what he said, and then you tried to retcon it.

Culture and location determines faith, I'd say genetics has little to do with it (low test betas are probably drawn to the passive religions, but that's not what either of you suggested)
>>
>>18885863
On the frog worshiping bullshit, I do find it funny how Trump's gone back on a lot of what he said in regards to his foreign policy. No amount of chess metaphors can change that.
Eat shit kek pagans.
>>
>>18892295
I see what you mean, yeah I guess what I was saying wasn't genetics really either, more so just what and who you grow up around. However I know there's a link between genetics and culture, and how they can affect each other, but that's definitely not how religion or faith would be created, so you're right there.
>>
File: 1491528973426.jpg (37KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491528973426.jpg
37KB, 599x600px
>>18885545
>>
File: 1456923515392.jpg (29KB, 572x199px) Image search: [Google]
1456923515392.jpg
29KB, 572x199px
>>18885586
>Yeah dude I worship rocks and trees it's totally European even though Africans did it for thousands of years
>>
>>18891560
dualistic Christians were the early Christians senpai
>>
>>18894166
Wait, I can get arcane knowledge by swallowing semen? Grindr here I come!
>>
>>18885545
What do you think about muslims believing that marrying and impregnating children is holy?
>>
>>18894350
I think it's disgusting and their religion is a blight on our world just like Judaism and Christianity. Why do you ask
>>
>>18895907
Christianity can't be compared to Islam, Christianity got modernized with things like the New Testament and can correlate with out society nowadays, Judaism, and especially Islam, can't. This irrational hatred towards Christians is hardly justified, they barely influence anything anymore, and millions upon millions of them are only Christian in name.
I feel like most people (You) come from a household where their parents were devout Christians and tried to brainwash their child, which backfired horribly, and now they are eternally butthurt about an abstract concept and make threads about it on 4chan.
>>
>>18896093
>Christians in America think it's normal to circumcize newborns and blindly support Zionist government policies that support Israel at the expense of our own people
>Christians in Africa kill people and behave like Muslim savages
>Christians spread to Europe and wiped out the pagan religions and converted them by force
>Christian churches are known for molesting children
>b-but muh Christians d-dindu nuffin
>>
File: 1482355917451.png (170KB, 520x495px) Image search: [Google]
1482355917451.png
170KB, 520x495px
>when Yahweh was originally just a war god in the canaanite pantheon among other gods
>the idea of a savior dying for your sins and returning three days later was already an idea long before Christianity stole it

That's retarded, where did you hear that? In Zeitgeist or some other (((documentary)))?

>how do you contend with the fact that the Bible has been translated and misinterpreted countless times over the ages
Whatever the Holy Catholic Church says (only directly about faith) is true. That's what Jesus said to Peter.

>how does it feel to be a traitor to your people and practice the religion that wiped out the religion of your ancestors?
Another retarded point. Religion is about worshipping what you believe is true, not what you like the best.
>>
>>18896249
>Religion is about worshipping what you believe is true
Ok then. So (((who))) I wonder could have convinced you that Judeo Christianity is true
>>
File: 1482357075454.png (416KB, 1038x936px) Image search: [Google]
1482357075454.png
416KB, 1038x936px
>>18896257
Myself. I was raised a catholic, but then I did some research and I realized that my religion is the one making the most sense (and no, atheism doesn't make sense at all). So it's either our Christian God or some other one that we don't know about from any religion.
And the fact that I pray for stuff to my God and He answers me convinces me that Christianity is real.

Have a great Easter, anon. Whether you believe me or not.
>>
>>18896290
>I pray for stuff to my God and He answers me
That doesn't sound good.
>>
>>18896377
What? You think I meant like He actually speaks with voice (as in sound)?
I was obviously talking about stuff I was praying for that actually happens, even if there's a very slight chance for that.
>>
>>18896249
>>18896290
>>18896428
You're a schizoid retard but I'm happy you're happy.
>>
>>18896428
What if you pray for prayer not working?
>>
>>18896445
>You're a schizoid retard
>he says on /x/ and proceeds to summon dicksucking waifu demons
>>
>>18896469
>implying succubi aren't real
>>
>>18885545
Perfection is relative. Everything evolves; language, animals, religion, spirituality.

Mortal minds were unable to comprehend the enormous depth of our heavenly father. The most that we could imagine at the point of Jesus crucifixion were the psalms.

Jesus brought a new message, he added a new commandment. We call it the Golden Rule.

There are flood myths in every culture as well.

The old testament was the oral history of the jewish people, written by the revised history of the Jews.

God does not promote evil, or sin. Things such a slavery in haiti, the inquisition, child molestation, debauchery, etc have been done by Luciferian followers within the 'christian' church.

As Jesus sat on the cross, he was hurled insults, Come off the cross if your the Son of God, Your God hasn't come to save you. Even the theifs hanging next to him verbally assaulted him. He never blamed them or attacked them. Near the end of his life the thief, witnessing Jesus dying the most royal death asked for his forgiveness.

Jesus granted it, for the Lord our God is the ultimately forgiving and loving.
>>
>>18896491
187:4.5.This young man, the penitent brigand, had been led into a life of violence and wrongdoing by those who extolled such a career of robbery as an effective patriotic protest against political oppression and social injustice. And this sort of teaching, plus the urge for adventure, led many otherwise well-meaning youths to enlist in these daring expeditions of robbery. This young man had looked upon Barabbas as a hero. Now he saw that he had been mistaken. Here on the cross beside him he saw a really great man, a true hero. Here was a hero who fired his zeal and inspired his highest ideas of moral self-respect and quickened all his ideals of courage, manhood, and bravery. In beholding Jesus, there sprang up in his heart an overwhelming sense of love, loyalty, and genuine greatness.
187:4.6.And if any other person among the jeering crowd had experienced the birth of faith within his soul and had appealed to the mercy of Jesus, he would have been received with the same loving consideration that was displayed toward the believing brigand.
>>
>>18896493
187:5.2.Shortly after one o'clock, amidst the increasing darkness of the fierce sandstorm, Jesus began to fail in human consciousness. His last words of mercy, forgiveness, and admonition had been spoken. His last wish—concerning the care of his mother—had been expressed. During this hour of approaching death the human mind of Jesus resorted to the repetition of many passages in the Hebrew scriptures, particularly the Psalms. The last conscious thought of the human Jesus was concerned with the repetition in his mind of a portion of the Book of Psalms now known as the twentieth, twenty-first, and twenty-second Psalms. While his lips would often move, he was too weak to utter the words as these passages, which he so well knew by heart, would pass through his mind. Only a few times did those standing by catch some utterance, such as, "I know the Lord will save his anointed," "Your hand shall find out all my enemies," and "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" Jesus did not for one moment entertain the slightest doubt that he had lived in accordance with the Father's will; and he never doubted that he was now laying down his life in the flesh in accordance with his Father's will. He did not feel that the Father had forsaken him; he was merely reciting in his vanishing consciousness many Scriptures, among them this twenty-second Psalm, which begins with "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" And this happened to be one of the three passages which were spoken with sufficient clearness to be heard by those standing by.
>>
>>18896495
187:5.3.The last request which the mortal Jesus made of his fellows was about half past one o'clock when, a second time, he said, "I thirst," and the same captain of the guard again moistened his lips with the same sponge wet in the sour wine, in those days commonly called vinegar.
187:5.4.The sandstorm grew in intensity and the heavens increasingly darkened. Still the soldiers and the small group of believers stood by. The soldiers crouched near the cross, huddled together to protect themselves from the cutting sand. The mother of John and others watched from a distance where they were somewhat sheltered by an overhanging rock. When the Master finally breathed his last, there were present at the foot of his cross John Zebedee, his brother Jude, his sister Ruth, Mary Magdalene, and Rebecca, onetime of Sepphoris.
187:5.5.It was just before three o'clock when Jesus, with a loud voice, cried out, "It is finished! Father, into your hands I commend my spirit." And when he had thus spoken, he bowed his head and gave up the life struggle. When the Roman centurion saw how Jesus died, he smote his breast and said: "This was indeed a righteous man; truly he must have been a Son of God." And from that hour he began to believe in Jesus.
>>
File: IMG_20170208_094339_254.jpg (242KB, 939x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170208_094339_254.jpg
242KB, 939x619px
Mormonism is truth. God is the author of it.
>>
File: 1484578182881.jpg (407KB, 1184x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1484578182881.jpg
407KB, 1184x1046px
>Christians in this thread claim that atheism is a Jewish scan
>atheists in this thread claim that Christianity is a Jewish scam

When did you realize they are playing both sides
>>
File: M'Ojou-sama.png (171KB, 364x360px) Image search: [Google]
M'Ojou-sama.png
171KB, 364x360px
>>18885616
Because asking loaded questions aren't a logical fallacy,
Also, how's 8th grade life treating you?
>>
Does everyone on here at least understand that christianity is not a religion. It's a general label. Also im sorta 7th day adventist.
>>
>>18897326
>im sorta 7th day adventist
That's not a religion.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.