[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck did just happen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 10458890.jpg (277KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
10458890.jpg
277KB, 2000x1000px
So i just experienced something that i think is "paranormal", but you guys tell me

Let's say that a few weeks ago i lost someone who was very special to me... i've been crying to my sleep since then. Two hours ago i was lying in my bed and crying as usual, but this time i started to cry like never before, i screamed and all that shit and suddenly i started to feel a pain inside my chest and my body was feeling cold and i couldn't move. After two minutes i had a small seizure, my body was colder and i was feeling like floating or something. I was paralyzed and lost awareness but i had my eyes open during the whole experience,once i regained conciousness i looked at the clock and 40 minutes had passed, i don't know what it was but now i feel like the sadness is gone, i feel pretty confident and i just want to go out and do all the shit that i always wanted to do...

Do you guys have any explanation for this?
>>
>>18885458
your balls dropped.
>>
>>18885458
Nothing paranormal. After crying you always feel resurrected, the pain/sadness goes away.
Also, it seems you lost someone important to you, gk with that. Don't make the mistake to search for paranormal thingy, you are fragile and probably tired, get some rest, go out, see people and try to have fun.
>>
>>18885458
QUICKLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szdubxyg66I
>>
Do you have any memory of what happened during that 40 minutes of time?

I'm completely speculating here, but maybe some sort of spirit or energy sensed your pain and took pity on you. Maybe during that 40 minutes you were taken somewhere else and shown that everything will be alright.

The spirit/energy could be that person you lost, or it could something else entirely.
>>
>>18885511
>Do you have any memory of what happened during that 40 minutes of time?

No. I don't really know what happened during those 40 minutes. The only thing i can remember is that weird "floating" sensation.
>>
>>18885499
literal autism. he needs meds
>>
you got trapped in a spiral of grief and someone pulled you out of it. dont waste the opportunity.
>>
>>18885721
I'm going for the contrary.

I trusted and was honest and didn't got reciprocated.
>>
>>18885721
OP here

Can you give me more details about that?
>>
>>18885695
cool what meds, I got autism as well
>>
I'm kinda jealous OP, I lost someone important to me too and I'm still at the crying state after half a year. Although instead I gave in to goetian evocations to bring him back. I have to see how it goes.
Like other anons said, take advantage of your good mood and don't let it go. To me it sounds like you got so devastated that you became numb and lost track of time. Something between passing out and meditating. You can choose to think of it as something paranormal if it helps you cope with your grief.
>>
>>18886777
>goetian evocations

That sounds dangerous
>>
>>18886882
Well I hope it is, at least it would mean it works and it's not the usual made up shit you see around.
>>
>>18885458
you fell asleep and or lost consciousness, because you was exhausted, and then you may have experienced some hallucinations.

I lost conciousness, when I was heavily grieving, too. And I woke up in a medical position (my subconciousness it totally awesome).

Another time I lost conciousness at the doctors and hallucinated a lot of shit before I regained my conciousness.

And crying helps you to release your pain.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.