[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shifted Time phenomenas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
OK guys. its time i make you aware of another event that i noticed occuring.

it seems the PTB frequently shift the time of when certain events happened.

i started noticing that some time ago, but since the most recent event, the norwegian spiral thread which says it happened in 2009, i feel the need to openly make you aware of this.
add this to the synchronicity/dejavue/mandela effect events. the shifted time events.

the norwegian spiral, right?
here is how it really was:

they claim the spiral happend in 2009, but that CANT BE because in 2009 i only first discovered fucking 4chan. however, when the spiral happend i was already a long term regular on 4chan.

it happend when i was on /x/ and /pol/, however, in 2009, i was only merely on /b/ at that time. i started going to /x/ in like 2011. then /pol/ in 2013 or so.

the spiral happeend 2014 or 2015.
and im not the only one who feels that way.

>>18879810

this is an actual thing.
i noticed a whole range of events having different times than when they actually happened.

someone is fooling us.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Norwegian_spiral_anomaly

i might go as far as to say, "they dont even only shift physical reality, but our time aswell".

make yourself aware. this is another piece of the puzzle.

someone is altering reality on a grand scale.

now, bear in mind, now that i made this thread, THEY will become aware of our knowledge in this regard.
>>
>>18884674
>the spiral happeend 2014 or 2015.
nope. remember it exactly it might have been 2009 but no way in a long long shot was it 2014 or 2015
>>
>>18884674
You are confused. It was brought into your attention only recently. That doesn't mean it happened more recently.
>>
>>18884674
>Oh shit, I'm getting old, that was a while ago!
>NO. MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND MEMORY OF TIME IS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN BE TRUSTED AS TRULY OBJECTIVE, THEREFORE LITERALLY ALL OF REALITY MUST BE GETTING ALTERED AROUND MY UNASSAILABLE EXISTENCE
>>
Yeah it did happen back in 2009 I remember seeing it from first sources.

Uhh I have a recollection tho, a same kind of spiral thingy happened also back in 2014/2015 I don't remember where tho, russia or australia. Something like that. Maybe you remember the newer one.
>>
>>18884740
Well either >>18884737 is correct about you, or>>18884741 has a good point. I'm going with the latter. There was a recent similar incident. Find it and regain your sanity.
>>
>>18884746
Oh it's you. Never mind.
>>
>Hanz
>Abandon the thread !
>>
>>18884753
There is a way.
It actually seems pretty definitive.
>>
>>18884674
>phenomenas
Stopped reading here. If you want people to respect you and your claims, you should at lease use correct grammar and capitalization
phenomenon
>>
File: Unknown-2.png (5KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-2.png
5KB, 300x300px
>>18884674
>"they dont even only shift physical reality, but our time aswell"

I don't really know what you are talking about but shifting space would automatically shift time. That's why the fabric of the universe is called spacetime.
>>
I specifically remember it in 2014. In 2009 I lived in Oregon, and I remember it happening in 2014 living in my second apartment in Massachusetts.
>>
>>18884674
QUICKLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szdubxyg66I
>>
>>18885159
What's the sigil for.
>>
>>18884674
The spiral happened in 2009? No way. I'm on my phone so I'm going to assume you're memeing. I remember it coming about LATEST 2014...i stopped frequenting x for ages and came back when this was talked about heavily here. I remember it being debunked as a rocket which spirals or some shit.

I was 14 in 2009, I lived in a completely different house. That's blown my mind
>>
/pol/ did not exist in 2009
>>
>>18884674
This is probably a Mandela Effect. we don't know what are causing those time discrepancies, but if you and more people around you noticed the same changes, this is what it is.

Whether this is caused by gaslighting PsyOp, actual time meddling or both is a mystery.
>>
>>18884674
Daniel 7:25
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

> to change times and laws
>times
>laws
>>
File: chrome_2017-04-13_09-02-33.png (125KB, 713x530px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-04-13_09-02-33.png
125KB, 713x530px
>>18888042
>until a time and times and the dividing of time

i recommend to have a look at these pdfs

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4lMw4yuCqaBSFM5SEZ5T3NWMTA
>>
>>18884674
sorry guy but you're WRONG. I remember the spiral in 2009, when I was in high school. if it happened in 2014/2015 it would mean I moved twice, graduated college, and got a job all in that span. I remember learning about it at night and having to wake up for public school the next day. I still think your premise is right OP, but not on this event
>>
>>18884674
>the norwegian spiral
They say 2009 in Norway and 2015 in America. So it's not a shift in time, but a repetition.

I do not remember the spiral at all, but if it has something to do with missiles and military, I bet the would use it several times.
>>
>>18884674
I agree, I remember it appearing about 2 or 3 years ago. 2009 is totally impossible.
>>
>>18884674
If this did only happen a few years ago wouldn't there be some threads about it archived somewhere? I do kinda feel like it was recent as well. I definitely remember some threads about it one in particular talking about "stargates" and jokes of that nature, but I think that was on /tv/. Either way, I know for sure in 09 I definitely wasn't on 4chan because I still had an active social life.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.