[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What causes crop circles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (268KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
268KB, 1280x720px
What causes crop circles?
>>
Bored farmers.
>>
>>18884015
ayy lmao's
>>
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Crop-Circle
>>
Protip:

You can tell the real ones from the fake ones because the real ones are all bent
over simultaneously and they’re not “pushed”, they’re very much FORCED down.
The most obvious trait though is a very discreet one: Real crop circles if you
inspect the stalks of the plants have small holes in their stalks. This is because not
only force, but heat is also applied to the plants stalks to get them to bend over and
this causes this inside to ‘boil’ just a little before popping tiny holes in their stalks.
>>
>>18884056
what cause this to habben tho? ayy lmao's?
>>
>>18884056
There is no such thing as real crop circles.
>>
>>18884065
My wager would be on inter-dimensional beings, not aliens. Aliens are always just a convenient excuse for weird things that happen we don't understand yet.
>>
>>18884068
same fucking thing silly
>>
You know if aliens are so smart, couldn't they park their space cars in places where they wouldn't make giant, easily noticeable impressions that last for weeks?
>>
>>18884015
crop compasses
>>
>>18884056
>Force (...) heat (...) popping
Would just like to point that Anon here skillfully forgot to mention that the ones where effects similar to exposure to microwave radiation are recorded account for only a miserable 5% of the whole crop circle phenomenon...

So to answer OP's question more succinctly:

People with too much free time.
>>
>>18884077
>park their space cars
I think the idea is that aliens are using the circles to communicate in some way.

Doesn't make much sense though.
>>
>>18884056
>they’re not “pushed”, they’re very much FORCED down
please ellaborate on the difference. If I push something down, I also force it down.
>>
>>18884056
As this anon said there is supposedly some differences between the ones made by humans and the ones that are not.

Those two old blokes that came forward saying they made the original circles were slow as Fuck and couldn't make sweet designs(possibly just disinformation anyway) unlike the people after them that they inspired. All you needed to make It was a compass and string.
Either way however few there are some are significantly different in many ways which gives some of us foil hitters enough straws of hope to grasp onto to still keep pretending life isn't as awful and boring as it really is.
>>
>>18884015
Students in geometry mostly.

What else? Xeno?
>>
When there isn't a 'logical' explanation... it must be fake!
>>
>>18884015
tengri
>>
>>18884015
Edgy ayy lmao teens rebelling against their parents by playing with us primitive humans
>>
>>18884066
okay
>>
My dick when it hits the ground
>>
>>18884607
it makes a whole lotta sense if you look at these fucking patterns they're using to communicate
>>
>>18884015
Crop circle artists. I think some of them are for media attention. I understand changed at a molecular level, just wondering why they want grass to grow sideways. Photosynthesis? The plants will end up pointing towards the sun eventually. Doesn't dilute well.
>>
>>18885149
*plants.
>>
What do you suppose they are saying?
>Farmers are the answer!(?)

>This, is what real art looks like.

>Inter-dimensional exhaust fart. (Every single ship just has an exceptionally complex fingerprint to its...take off propulsion)(?).

>Eat at Mel's. Googolplex served.
>>
File: IMG_3351.jpg (105KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3351.jpg
105KB, 620x413px
They're calling someone.
>>
>>18884015
No one knows.
>>
File: The_Feeble_Files_Coverart.png (120KB, 256x329px) Image search: [Google]
The_Feeble_Files_Coverart.png
120KB, 256x329px
>>18884015
I know who invented them
>>
>>18884693
farmers literally rent out their fields a few days/weeks before they harvest because you can make crop circles and it doesn't harm the plants. You could probably google it and find a farm near you that you could pay and have your friends convince the world aliens exist. Oh wait every one already knows crop circles are made by humans.
>>
>>18884015
mainly bored farmers but sometimes aliums or electrical surges or something.
but mainly bored farmers
>>
>>18885177
Buddha?
>>
ITT: Alien Gang signs and graffiti
>>
Men with a board.
>>
Extratrrestrials
>>
two farmers admitted to have made some
they secretly passed on how to do it and then everyone was trying to troll the conspiratards
>>
>>18885139
>it makes a whole lotta sense
Are you claiming to understand them? Because nobody else does.

The question is why would advanced spacefaring beings use impressions in fields to communicate? And who are they communicating with? Other aliens?
>>
>>18888391
probably just alien graffiti. earth is a public restroom and crop fields are the wall they write on while pinching one off.
>>
Remember that whole town that said they saw a leprechaun because someone said they did and everyone wanted their share of the fame?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8

Same happens with UFO's. Or at least the vast majority of them, im sure some are legit.
Someone says they saw one, everyone caught a glimpse of it, or was blasted by the lazors, or your annoying neighbor's dog dissapeared. There were no UFO just like there were no leprechauns in alabama.

Crop circles are fake. At least the vast majority of them. Because they make no sense, because they are disgustingly simple to make, because every single farm with a super spooky and misterious circle suddendly became rich.

And now that we have cameras pointing at every corner of the field in case someone wants to screw with your field, no circles. Kinda like apparitions huh.
>>
>>18884066
All of them are real. What you mean is there is no such thing as paranormal crop circles.
>>
>>18884066
>Crop circles are fabricated and mass hypnosis has convinced people they exist
Holy fuck, anon. That's some spooky shit.
>>
People like (you)™
>>
File: 1476662108670.jpg (231KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1476662108670.jpg
231KB, 1024x768px
>>18884015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhdFxV3nPas
>>
Thousands of them are far more complex than any ever made by humans and no one has ever caught any humans making one that had the characteristics of the real ones.

And yet the real paranormal thing here is that there exist people who are still unaware of these facts.
>>
File: leprechaun.jpg (73KB, 582x370px) Image search: [Google]
leprechaun.jpg
73KB, 582x370px
>>18888517
>not believing in leprechauns
>>
>>18891831
>amateur sketch of a leprechaun

I think they meant professional
>>
>>18884015
What does a "real" one look like
>>
>>18884015
Farmers with too much time on their hands
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.