[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/ How do i start a secret society?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: index.jpg (7KB, 259x194px)
index.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
So /x/ How do i start a secret society?
>>
>>18883528
well its not secret anymore...

better luck next time :)
>>
>go to store
>buy bleach
>convince friends to have gay orgy
>drink said bleach w/ newly gay pals
>all die suffering
>no one knows why
>profit?!?!
>>
Make up some wack lore about space gods and the power of the cosmos, and make it convoluted enough to where you can lose doubtful people in the maze of BS. Target desperate or aimless people. Make sure to have a headquarters.
>>
I can't tell you much but start with finding a goal. Also learn to calculate your influence. I know of at least two groups browsing here and they've been pretty influencial so far. I hope I won't get banned lol.
>>
>>18884321
is discordian one of them?
>>
dont tell anyone
>>
>>18883528
Post it on /×/...>>18883533
>>
>>18883528

you can become one man made secret society
people will only betray you, they are a ballast
>>
>>18883528
Secret societies are just like normal societies except that they like to keep a low profile. So what kind of society are you wanting to create? What are your aims and goals (end game) for this society? What kind of membership do you hope to attract, and how will you recruit them? Where will they meet, online or within a physical establishment, or both? If a physical establishment, what will be the upkeep cost? If there is a cost, will members have to pay dues? What benefits will membership give back to other members? Are you charismatic enough to keep a group together if stronger minds then your own become involved?
>>
>>18883528
>make an /x/ discord group
>weed out the population
>make it into an order
>>
Will it into existence

So mote it be :)
>>
>>18883528
>be highly intelligent
>have some goal
>try find other intelligent people with pretty close the same goal
>help each other achieve the goal
>do not trust anyone
Third and last points are very hard to do.
>>
u need to kill ur family
>>
File: cover.jpg (176KB, 719x1111px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
176KB, 719x1111px
>>18883528

Everything you need to know right here.

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/657032/How%20to%20Start%20Your%20Own%20Secret%20So%20-%20Nick%20Harding.pdf
>>
File: 1276291319965.jpg (379KB, 1900x1200px)
1276291319965.jpg
379KB, 1900x1200px
>>18883528
>>18883528
's been done to death here >>18885762 People have been asking this for years. It's almost like hearing a bunch of Freemasons asking how to start being an Illuminati.

Oh btw PROTIP the various secret societies, even going all the way back to the earliest Christians, arose due to persecution and strife, not to seize control or any real power for themselves, unless it was to undermine it in a tyrannical group. Even that Jesus fish was a secret society symbol of the persecuted earlier Christians in Rome when they could be burned alive and fed to lions. Later the various dissidents grouped together to form certain things like Freemasonry or whathaveyou so as not to be harmed by the monarchies or the Catholic Church for holding "heretical" beliefs. I would imagine that today there are many "Islamic" secret societies that exist or masquerading as Islamic so that they don't get beheaded as kafr.

This nature of course tends to promote a continual revolution of the oppressed eventually beginning a rebellion before their society on the fringes moves into the centres of power.
>>
File: 1231358018232.jpg (103KB, 750x600px)
1231358018232.jpg
103KB, 750x600px
You best start believing in secret societies anon
You're in one
>>
>>18883528
>be rich
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.