[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NewFag Astral Projection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1491202149048.png (27KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491202149048.png
27KB, 300x250px
Hey, guys, I'm curious on astral projection any ideas on how to get started and what I can do to get better at is?
>>
Shameless Slefbumb
>>
>>18882743
Become deprived of stimuli. Ideally, you'd go and rent a sensory deprivation tank for this purpose. Once you become more experienced you could do the stuff on your own and deprive yourself of stimuli solely through meditation.

Don't know much more about this stuff since I'm more of a lucid dreamer.
>>
>>18882774
Ill look into it thanks mate!
>>
>>18882743
Bump for protips and tricks.
>>
A lot of meditation and practice.
Having a goal and letting your mind get soaked by whatever it is that you want to experience when you're out of your body helps a lot.
Start by learning to completely relax and learn to shift your perception while meditating, you must begin to exist in your thoughts and forget about your physical body, realize that you are not your body and embrace your true self, deeply desire to experience all realities, let go of all the limitations and fears that come with physical reality, release all of it, for they are of no use to you and only hinder your progress.
Open yourself to your multidimensional nature, you're a vehicle of awareness, constantly evolving.
Probably the most important thing is to truly believe that you can do it, don't make it some sort of wishful thinking, make it a fact of reality that you will have an out of body experience.

Also, Journeys out of the body by Robert Monroe is a great book, it'll certainly aid you in your quest, binaural beats are useful too.
>>
>>18882743
>Hey, guys, I'm curious on astral projection any ideas on how to get started and what I can do to get better at is?

You can't just start with astral projection, you have to work your way up to it. Start with normal dream states become lucid in them first, there's no way you will get things like astral travel experiences without first understanding your dreams.

But I think people don't really want to "astral project" they want to dream. Astral projection isn't all that great

If you're going to school/uni or have a job this leaves little time for you ever to achieve the state
>>
>>18883007
>>18882743

If you want to fast track it, basically you have to get into psychedelics they will expand your mind/consciousness make you aware of things you didn't notice before.

Few people are willing to take the plunge into psychedelics, perhaps they're not ready for any altered state then
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.