[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can spirits affect electronics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (60KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 500x400px
My mothers cellphone has been calling has been calling her landline for a few days now. There is no one using the cellphone and the calls come early in the morning (2-3 am)

She has a history of paranormal occurances through out her life most of which involve her dad.

Another thing is microwaves. Every microwave for the last few years she has owned has made moris code like beeping at the same time as the phone calls. A brand new microwave only lasts about 6 months. A few weeks after the night beeping begins the microwave is fubared.
What dowe do /x/?
>>
File: 1490559416007.jpg (296KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490559416007.jpg
296KB, 800x800px
>>18882611
>>
The "Morse code like beeping" is common occurrence, ime. If I put my phone next to my stereo, and send a message to my phone, just before the phone sounds its alert, the stereo will make these noises.
>>
>>18882624
The beeping happens in the dead silence of the night with nothing to set it off.
>>
File: 4moreyears.gif (665KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
4moreyears.gif
665KB, 400x225px
We are nothing but souls transmitted digitally.

We are the wired, we command the direction of the wave.

If we wish we can ride it, or channel it, what we can't do it's stop it.
>>
yes, because paranormal shit isn't made of some magical spirit woohoo, this universe is electro magnetic in nature so are spirits and life force energy which is why these subtle energies are able to interact wit dat shit.
>>
>>18882611
As a 'spirit' I have interacted with electronics a bit. It seems like an electronic device of acts as an antenna for channeling ones energy. Sort of how electron flow creates a magnetic field. From the spirit side it seems more like you are able to interact with the magnetic field of something. Tesla coils have been used by myself to sort of look around the room with rf energy. I have not been able to create a device that measures this effect, and as far as I know it would be quite difficult for a being of my level to effect something that electronics do on a physical level. That being said maybe its possible.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.