[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there some /x/-aspect about getting stared at by strangers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1436660905068s.jpg (2KB, 125x88px) Image search: [Google]
1436660905068s.jpg
2KB, 125x88px
Is there some /x/-aspect about getting stared at by strangers? Specifically babies?
>>
None, it just means you're attractive.
>>
>>18882595
Babies make eye contact with me a lot. I have a maternal vibe and they can sense it. Nothing makes me smile like sharing a sweet communication with a pure spirit like a baby. Animals, too.
>>
>>18882928
So its a sensing thing?

Because it happens between animals and myself as well
>>
I think it's just the paranoia from being socially retarded
>>
I get stared at by babies almost every day. Its cute at first but turns kinda creepy after a while
>>
File: Einstein.jpg (53KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
Einstein.jpg
53KB, 500x316px
I think its a calming vibe that attracts babies looks. Also there seems to be a genuine possibility that babies are psychich before they develop language and are trying to communicate with you, often a call for help since their mothers are smothering, abandoning or rejecting them (often without realising as they have become so good at lying to themselves about their actual emotions through conscious thought).

I do believe I can hear their thoughts at times (if I can be calm enough in my own mind). There was also a baby psychic on british tv that got ridiculed (of course) but showed an uncanny ability to identify problems in the household that he knew nothing about, after claiming to communicate with the babies and toddlers.

Also Rupert Sheldrake has developed some great experiments that basically prove there is more happening when looking at something, then light entering the retina. Its definitely a two-way process (xpd stalkers never stare at their prey as it alerts them), but since his explanation of morphogenetic fields is being outright dismissed (as it is to challenging to the established order), his actual scientific approach and findings are simply being ignored.
>>
>>18883267
alright fuck this place.
>>
You got good chi man.
>>
>>18883281
"alright fuck this place." said the scared, and angry at being scared, little mind, instantly rejecting thoughts that were to difficult to understand and to frightening to actually research.

Here (>sci) is a safe place for you, where you can all agree that those minds claiming to be the smartest will only ever talk about the extremely detailed aspects of their cartesian fields of study, safe from any thoughts about meanings, purpose or the chance that their view of the world, actual shapes what they perceive about the world they live in.
>>
I think little kids/babies are curious or just pick up on people with calm vibes like other anon said. I used to think it was because I'm hella tall but even when I'm sitting animals and young people draw to me
>>
Depends on how you look and if you give off a chill vibe. Either you're attractive, ugly, or just have a feel about you. Or you just look really out of place. Not saying it isn't necessarily something paranormal, but I'd say the simplest answer is going to be right the majority of the time in this case. Maybe I could tell you more if you gave some specifics. I dunno though, I'm just some fag on /x/.
>>
>>18882595
This is interesting. I have always seemed to notice that babies and even young children will take an odd "interest" in me or somthing. They zero in and stare me down. ???

Whats the deal?
>>
>>18883038
Yes this too. Animals seem to always look at me as if they are either "uneasy" about me. Or they gravitate toward me as if im a dying cancer patient. ???

Whats the deal?
>>
>>18882595
"I've appointed the baby as your lawyer"
>>
>>18882595
black girls always seem to sit next to me on the public bus, even when there are alot of open seats not by anyone. I think it's a paranormal occurrence.
>>
>>18884191
Ive had young babies to toddlers give that "stare" like when you see something that you aren't 100% positive is real

Adults do it too. Usually strangers and often when theyre facing the opposite direction they'll look at me. People driving by do it as well which freaks me out.

Animals normally just stop and stare. Wild animals run away usually, but a persons pet usually come to me (even the "aggresive" ones and at one point my friends pet was more affectionate with me than his owner when we first me)
>>
>pedophile general
>>
>>18882595
babs are curious creatures. they just like to stare at things.
you aren't special
>>
>think a name of someone nearby
>they look at me
>"did you call my name?"
Happened a few times at work recently.
Might try to cultivate low level telepathy.
>>
>>18886811
Lmao those are probably vets who are pissed at you stitching a punisher decal into a fatigue.
>>
>>18886811

xD
>>
>>18883267
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRQbsWaCufw
>>
>>18887469
>creatures
>>
>>18887522
I had this happen a lot in school, and started falling for the "I'm psychic" meme, but then a friend of mine showed me a video of myself during one of those episodes. i was half falling asleep while looking around, and then mumbled the persons name quietly. When they asked me what i said, i snapped back awake and had this stupid look of confidence in myself. Because i thought i was psychic.
>>
>>18882595
it's called autism
>>
>>18886811
damn so now i know why this board is so shit
this is the average /x/ poster
>>
>>18886811
enjoy your 1 year ban btw
>>
>>18882595

Maybe you just ugly nigga
>>
Babies stare at people you paranoid tards
>>
>>18887993
>things that never fucking happened

sigh.
>>
>>18882604
are you cute op?
;3c
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.