[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On Karma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: wrmhfc5w_400x400.jpg (12KB, 400x400px)
wrmhfc5w_400x400.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
What is Karma?

I'm here to get other's oppinions and views on /what/ exactly is karma. Does it exist? And if so, what purpose does it serve? Does it only affect us in this life or the next? Or both?
>>
It is my belief that Karma, or the law of return, is nothing more than a tool used for the betterment of the self, rather than a punishment for the wicked. I see it as a great path, a path that only a few can take, because whom is able to take what they dish out better than those with great inner strength. It is a tool that teaches us the consequences of our actions upon others actions. A tool which is devoted to those who are able to bear it's mighty triumph, as those whom are lowly and weak will surely succumb to it's great mass of returnity. As such, the tool is used for betterment, in a sense of self-identifying the underlying aspects to which actions excite the mind. To accept karma is to put it's law into action, to reject karma is to return nothing, but out of nothing not greatness comes, but quite the opposite.

Forgive the mightier than thou wordings, I wrote most of this in a trance setting, which usually entails such tones for me
>>
>>18882154
Yes it exists

It's a product of human nature and the laws of nature

It serves to direct humans to good behaviors, ones that allow the species to reach harmony with itself

It probably has a post-life equivalent too, yes
>>
>>18882154
I had cursed a home for old people a few years back; some died there and one employee broke both of her arms, setting her back 3 years of her career.
I then decided to go the right hand path. Recently found out that I had been set back 3 years for not going the left hand path and I also almost got killed.

Karma exists.
Just focus on the being that is and can't be named. My advice.
>>
I don't personally believe in karma. I think it's mostly a case of decent people being decent to one another. And in the negative case, sometimes shitty things happen to shitty people because they pissed off the wrong person. And I think a lot of these things can be attributed to random chance. Correlation=/=causation.

That being said, I am not opposed to it existing. I don't know for sure, however I have seen no evidence of it in my life. Maybe I just don't understand how karmic values are distributed or what the going rate for a certain act is. In my opinion, it is simply a moral guide similar to Christianity's "Treat others how you want to be treated" thing. It's a bit of a false equiviency, but I do think it's a tenant along the same lines. Just my 2 cents.
>>
>>18882154
It's universal feedback. The world likes to show us who we are. Honest people can use this feedback as a learning tool to become stronger and more responsible, liars can use it as a never ending stream of excuses.
>>
>>18884338
sad how whites are kind yet the real world treats them like shit for the accusation of crimes commited by their ancestors. Jews really did play and use whites like a fiddle
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.