[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pink

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1488161740647.jpg (33KB, 732x1024px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488161740647.jpg
33KB, 732x1024px
Hey /x/, I am pink. What does this mean? Specifically in regards to auras and/or LSD if anyone happens to know

Pic unrelated
>>
It means you're queer.
>>
>>18880677
>in regards to auras?
so your aura is pink? that's probably a good sign, pink is usually a healthy colour for living things and it's also a soothing colour.
>and/or LSD
what does this mean though? pink in regards to LSD? do you mean you see a lot of pink when you're tripping? or is it that every time someone near you is tripping, and they look at you, you look pink to them? please clarify.
>>
It (LSD) seems to affect pinks in a different way than souls of any other color
>>
>>18880677
Also check em
>>
>>18880720
and what different way is that? this is the first I've heard of this. have you tried dropping acid before? if so, what was it like?
>>
Or maybe I really dont know wtf I'm talking about here
>>
>>18880731
well usually when someone is having a major paranormal-related or spiritual problem, they're pretty definite about it. they have specific sights, sounds, etc.

do you feel like you're in good health generally? mentally, physically, spiritually?
>>
>>18880727
I've taken a lot of L in my time on this rock and its always been less prductive thought and more...vivid visuals. In doses as little as 300ųg these can be consuming, also leaving one in a state in which communication is, to say the least, incredibly challenging
>>
>>18880691
Also i kinda am
>>
in all honesty you're probably just fine OP. enjoy your healthy pink aura.
>>
if you're coming to conclusions like this that means it's time to
stop doing drugs.

also if you need drugs to be happy you have shitty friends go find new ones
>>
>>18881923
*unless they are for therapy or have untreatable depression
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.