[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could someone tell me a few rituals to summon demons etc.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: SLIPKNOT juliste-1.jpg (2MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
SLIPKNOT juliste-1.jpg
2MB, 2000x3000px
Could someone tell me a few rituals to summon demons etc.
>>
assuming for the moment that demons are real:

tell me why you think you can successfully summon a demon without having done any background reading on demonology or magic.

if that sounds elitist, think of it this way: would you rather ride in a car with a driver who only knew where the gas pedal was, or with one who'd read the manual and taken driving lessons? more to the point, would you want to drive a loved one around in an unfamiliar type of vehicle that you didn't know to operate?

it's way easier to summon things than it is to control them or get rid of them. you don't have to be a gearhead but please don't put the gas pedal down until you know how to operate the brake, the clutch, and the signal lights. basics first.

>18869942

start with israel regardie and go from there.
>>
>>18880771
and I broke my link. here:
>>18869942
>>
First think back to your earliest memory, the will create fertile ground for the demon to seed. Hold the image and if possible the smell in your mind. you will need a few item from your childhood, preferably from ages 2, 7 and 13 and a small bowl of honey and one of water. place them in a pre-drawn circle, on the edges. With your eyes closed walk to the middle and sit in fetal position. Stretch your arms out palm up to the sky in font of you and repeat this 3 times “omne animal se ipse diligit, god and I are split between.” On the third place your hands over your eyes.
Of course the room is darkened. Place the items in the circle and spread the water and honey with your hands on the inside. For three nights after think of the same memory at least once before sleeping, and you should have your demon.
>>
File: 1491696161624.png (331KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
1491696161624.png
331KB, 600x431px
>>18880899
Why the honey tho
>>
>>18880916
demons love honey, yo
>>
>>18880916
>>18881478
Nah demons love money, ho
>>
>>18881512
Unless they want your cunny, bro
>>
>>18880916
>>18881478
>>18881512
>>18881521
You guys aren't funny. Go.
>>
File: 1490213105651.gif (2MB, 480x292px) Image search: [Google]
1490213105651.gif
2MB, 480x292px
what the fuck just happened in here
>>
>>18881580
Hahahahahahaha
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.