[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything spooky in the forests /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: raw (2).jpg (56KB, 433x325px) Image search: [Google]
raw (2).jpg
56KB, 433x325px
Is there anything spooky in the forests /x/?
>>
>>18879989
Coyotes are faggots.
Mountain lions are scary. Beware Ohio/PA/WV because they silently released them here.
Rumors of elk around too, but I have only been attacked by the mountain lions so far.
Stay safe.
>>
>>18880002
>Rumors of elk around too
Elk don't attack people
>>
>>18880002
>I have only been attacked by the mountain lions so far.
WTF,
Story?
>>
>>18879989
Your .mother's twat
>>
>>18880002
Who's bright idea was it to release a bunch of lions and not notify the nearby townsfolk? I bet it's illegal to shoot them too
>>
>>18880046
Some people want to hit that tight cat pucci. Quit hating.
>>
>>18880002
>I have only been attacked by mountain lions
>lions plural
god damn. I've lived in the area for almost 30 years and I've only heard rumors. and I may have seen some tracks.
>>
>>18880012
Homeless in tent, on hill, cook chili on neat little brick oven I made, go to sleep.
2:30AM, 3 feet behind my head, apparently the brush wall with added thorns around my 1 day old site was effective because the thing stepped on one. SCREEEWEUUEEE It screams in the most unnatural fucking unholy voice that you don't want to hear at 2:30am in the woods several feet away. Sounded like an old radio tuning, I've suspected bobcat but there is no population here and they don't sound this scary.
I started yelling at the top of my lungs, walked outside, got the can of lighter fluid and soaked newspaper to make a "ooga booga I have fire" mountain lion repelling device.
I got the fire going and had to keep screaming until fucking 5AM when I could see, and I could hear it stalking around until way after that as I packed my shit to get the fuck out.
My dim flashlight offered no visual but I'm pretty sure that a scrawny 50lb bobcat would not have hung around to fight me like this, having massive fire, flashlight, large stick, being bipedal and screaming. The only other creature that can make that noise is a mountain lion.

I'm sure the entire town thinks bigfoot lives on that hill now because of my hollering for 4 hours.
>>
>>18879989
go check and report back bro
>>
>>18880201
I walk by that spot all the time. Nothing interesting appears when I'm there.
>>
I've twice been caught out in the dark with no flashlight and then been confronted by Coyotes. They're smart enough to know you can't see them, and they'll run up really close and growl and bark. They're total cowards in the light, but that shit is scary when you can't see.
>>
>>18880231
Coyotes can be pretty unpredictable, and some of them have no fear at all for humans. I've been stalked by them in broad daylight before.
>>
>>18880231
OP here. This has happened to me before. Really unnerving when they're on groups.
>>18880259
They're so smart too. I've seen them stand on their hind legs so that they can look over the crest of a hill whilst still keeping their bodies concealed. Really creepy.
>>
>>18880007
They do if they don't have any other option.
>>
>>18880159
Ye that's how urban legends start.
>>
>>18879989
gosts
>>
File: stag.jpg (104KB, 650x514px) Image search: [Google]
stag.jpg
104KB, 650x514px
>>18881069
I was charged by this motherfucker. You see that enormous rack of pointy shit aimed at you with a 600 pound animal behind it... It's terrifying. The dog I was walking slipped his collar and vanished like he'd never been on a leash at all.
>>
>>18879989
You have nothing to be afraid of when going to into forests, trust me
>>
>>18881069
This made me laugh, thanks
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.