[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you personally know anyone in a secret society?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: all-seeing eye 4.jpg (42KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
all-seeing eye 4.jpg
42KB, 500x392px
Do you personally know anyone in a secret society?
>>
>>18879948
Yes; my late uncle. Guess why he died. :^)
>>
>>18879948
I have a teacher, former chairman of the prometheus society.
>>
>>18879948
I do, I make something for their ceremonies. True story.

I'm in no way apart of the cult
>>
>>18879948
I have my suspicions. They never told me but it wouldn't surprise me if they were.
>>
>>18880410
Elaborate please.
>>
>>18879954
He got assassinated?
>>
>>18880437
He had an anal fissure.
>>
>>18879948
this guy at work has a big ugly square and compass on his arm. he's a shit.
>>
>>18880446
boys will be boys
>>
Move on, gormagon.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>18879948
yeah hes an asshole that drinks too much, fucks with strippers and will do any drug you hand to him. nobody cares
>>
>>18879948
Not that I know of.
>>
Yeah, my own. It's comprised of just one member and I've been in it since I was a boy.
>>
>>18879948
i've known a few. mostly they're people who drink heavy and like the "prestige" of being in a members only club. a few of them laugh at people when they get all 2 spoopy3me about their 'secrets' which is mostly things like a secret password and a handshake.
>>
Yeah. It's pretty common in artists communities.
>>
>>18879948
Yeah. You OP. You're part of the faggots who make shitty threads homo society.
>>
>>18880436
I can't use your imagination
>>
>>18879948
Know some people who joined the masons if that counts as a secret society.
>>
I am a Freemason. Not sure why so much hate on them. It it wasn't for them most of the esoteric and occult literature we have at out fingertips now would not be available. Freemasonry-->Golden Dawn-->Crowley-->Regardie, OTO, Thelema, New Age occult revival.
>>
File: 2108141.jpg (138KB, 663x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2108141.jpg
138KB, 663x1600px
>>18880807
the hate is because you goys follow a globalist qabalist kike cult and every one of you I met has been an utter faggot. a compete mistake of a person.
>>
>>18879948

I have met loads
>>
>>18879948
i think i know a couple of guys from IRA, but dont really know their names.
>>
>>18880410
What's the cult name? Link to it?? I want to see
>>
>>18880807
What do you know about the Red Lodge? Supposedly, they are the ones who pull the strings.
>>
>>18881273
CONGRATS
everyone within 3 tiers of knowing you is now being investigated for terrorism by interpol
>>
>>18881273
Watch as the IRA transforms into a bunch of old men wearing balaclavas in a room full of mirrors that runs a charity hospital and rents out their shrine.

My father and godfather are masons. I'm currently in the Rotaract, but I aspire to also be a mason, since it's an American tradition at this point.
>>
my uncle is in the magic circle, but i don't think that counts.
>>
File: jew.jpg (462KB, 1501x1499px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
462KB, 1501x1499px
Anyone know what kind of ceremony this is? The caption reads "Jews pray facing the East, and the Obsidian Eye intercepts their prayers.
>>
>>18881291
lol. sure
>>
>>18881273
im also a schizo, and i might be just paranoid.
>>
>>18881289
They are a fancier lodge than the Blue Lodge. and are aligned with the Knights Templar.
>>
>>18881323
The way you talk about your uncle I bet he mad you suck his dick when you were younger. Am I right?
>>
>>18880807
AGREED without Masonry OTO wouldn't exist. That doesn't mean Crowley wouldn't have receive Liber L or formed A.'A.'. but MAsonry is incredibly underrated, especially in the occult communities. I think it's because some/many lodges in certain areas are too Christian or whatever to talk esoterica and occult. I know that's not the case everywhere but it seems to be the case where I live.
>>
my grandpa was a grand high muckity muck of the Masons as well as active with the Shriners and sixteen other weird things. he was a very conservative normal boring old Christian guy but every once in a while he'd be memorizing ceremonies (?) out of a little black book that was all written in code and he wouldn't talk about what it was.

when he died we were cleaning out his house and found some old cassette tapes that said they had mason ceremonies on them. i was super curious but after talking to my aunt we decided he would have wanted us to throw them out. so we did.

probably would have just been a bunch of old men chanting gobbledegook and reading the agenda about next month's charity potluck. or maybe it was the secret instructions about lizardman mind control satellites. i guess i'll never know.
>>
File: cadre-540x482.png (28KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
cadre-540x482.png
28KB, 540x482px
ATTN /X/

JARED KUSHNER'S COMPANY ***CHANGED ITS DOGWHISTLE LOGO*** DUE TO /POL/ACKS

Please screencap/share: This is another curious "Besta Pizza logo" incident

/pol/acks in Jared Kushner/Trump threads since last Friday (Syria Happening) have encountered Quick Rundowns on CADRE, the global investment startup founded/owned by Jared and his brother, using a $250M personal loan from George "Messiah" Soros.

>Note: The term "cadres" has great significance in (((Bolshevik))) Communist history, being the name for localized ride-or-die Bolshie sects in Moscow, see Wiki; Google also notes the Commie connotation.

The Cadre rundowns partly examined the company's logo on its official website (a spare black landing page). Pic related is the logo. Anons noted how the 'A' evoked both:

>a Masonic compass

>a pyramid with a hovering capstone, mirroring the massive all-seeing pyramid at the Israel Supreme Court funded/designed by Dorothy Rothschild - seen here: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9-4zsWXcT3Q/hqdefault.jpg

The LOGO WAS CHANGED BY CADRE either late Sunday/early Monday -- as several anons discovered this morning >>/pol/120547602. The 'A' is now a regular A. SEE >CADRE.COM (When I visited Cadre.com on Sat, the old logo was still there.)

Coincidence /x/? No. The ADL just warned of "Kushner hate memes": https://www.adl.org/blog/explosive-growth-of-hateful-memes-and-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theories-against-jared-kushner

WE ARE BEING CLOSELY MONITORED. We caused Kushner's company to alter its identity.

Kushner cultivates mystery school rumors via his widely publicized 666 5th Ave NYC tower, bought for $1.8B (6+6+6). Also, this Ziocon Patrick Bateman surely knows about

>Judeo-Masonic imagery/history/conspiracy
>the Supreme Court Rothschild pyramid
>cadres in Bolshevik history

Reminder: Jacob Rothschild, Rupert Murdoch (Fox News), and Dick Cheney have an Israel oil company, Genie Energy, w designs on Golan Heights -- Syrian/Assad land according to UN. #FireKushner
>>
File: 1491844601221.jpg (32KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1491844601221.jpg
32KB, 540x482px
>>18882612

>pic related
>Jared Kushner's company
>>
A relative of mine was in a secret society in DC.They would meet in a giant mansion ,which looked like normal row houses on the outside ,but actually were 3-4 houses connected on the inside.

I wasn't privy to the closed door talk but the creepy taxidermied animals,secret doors,drugs,occult /magick things,combined with the perverted things that happened there, has led me to believe it was some kind of sex cult.

I honestly pushed it out of my head and only recently began thinking about again. It's terrifying what goes on in nice tree-lined neighborhoods
>>
>>18881329
East = Jerusalem
The eye = possibly the 'evil eye' in judaism? It almost looks egyptian,like the eye of horus.Eye of providence? Not sure.
>>
>>18881289
Its ano0ther name for royal arch masons. Its just another few degrees in what's called the york rite.
>>
>>18879948
I had an anthropology professor who was in the church of satan with Anton lavey. He did rituals with Jane Mansfield there a couple of times. Nerdiest old guy, too.
>>
>>18881329
eye of god idk
>>
File: Aghori24.jpg (82KB, 900x630px) Image search: [Google]
Aghori24.jpg
82KB, 900x630px
>>18879948
I follow an ancient religion and the world claims its a dead religion. Know multiple people ACTUALLY enlightened from following it and Im one.
>>
i suspect its someone that is either strongly related to churches or banks, could be also military industry person.

i don't know
>>
File: 1463292993101.gif (216KB, 478x510px) Image search: [Google]
1463292993101.gif
216KB, 478x510px
>>18882981
I like when they declare your religion or ethnia extinct and then you exist in a kind of limbo reserved for the things people just don't know that exist.
>>
>>18882664
>>18882962
I asked a few Jewish guys this a while ago. One recognized the form of prayer but had no clue about the eye in the middle, and the other just said "we are kings." The text specifically refers to the Obsidian Eye. Dunno.
>>
>>18879948
Kinda of
Opus Dei for a while, but they aren't "secret" and shit
>>
>>18880410
Do they make you play organ blindfolded?
>>
>>18879948
My granddad was a freemason, but I don't know a lot about that. He was also in a bunch of other fraternal orders.
>>
>>18880446
Mmmm, Bohemian Grove. Say no more.
>>
my buddy goes to bohemian grove every summer. his dad is a member. i've flipped through the brochures. there's a billionaire's number written in the back of one, and most of the talks they put on are really boring. he's never been to the midsummer encampment.
>>
>>18879948
Great great grandfather was a Freemason, sang in the choir
>>
File: 1472369391753.png (2MB, 1000x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1472369391753.png
2MB, 1000x1023px
>>18880489
>>
>>18880700
must be peons.
>>
>>18879948
my grandpas best friend is a high level member of an ancient babylonian luciferian sect and he says it's all larping and faggotry. they literally have gay ritual sex and claim it's symbolic.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.