[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Christianity is for the weak minded that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 16

File: 1474409164957.jpg (613KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474409164957.jpg
613KB, 1920x1080px
Daily reminder that Christianity is for the weak minded that can't grasp the full glory of God. The full glory of God being that he gave us sentience to find love and doesn't really care what we do as long as we don't take away the freedoms of others.

The only true sin is revoking someone's agency -- slavery, rape, murder, etc.
>>
>>18879621
so if u eat meat and enslave/rape/murder animals to consume their flesh and milk are u going to hell? :^)
>>
File: LvKi8pG.jpg (854KB, 2697x1050px) Image search: [Google]
LvKi8pG.jpg
854KB, 2697x1050px
>>18879621
Incorrect.
>>
>>18879622
Animals < People
>>
Isn't that basically what Christianity is though?
>>
Daily reminder that Christianity is a valid religion and maybe we shouldn't judge people for it.
- an agnostic :)
>>
>>18879621
But you're criticising the Christian's beliefs, and in a way trying to make them feel bad for their beliefs. People don't waste energy making daily reminders that they hate Christianity unless they've been seriously burnt. I'm no Christian, but tell us what happened and we'll see if we can't put it to rest so you can move forward with life instead of focusing on stuff that obviously troubles you.

Also have you tried any spiritual paths that move away from the dualistic nature of Christianity (good versus evil) to a more nondualistic path such as Advaita Vedanta? A stepping stone between them would be "A Course in Miracles" or "The Disappearance of the Universe".
>>
>>18879673
I don't need to be spiritual, my intelligence allows me to be intellectual.
Choosing not to be spiritual allowed me to raise my intelligence, hence being spiritual slows you down, hence, Christianity is cancer.
>>
>>18879733
>hurr durr am so smurt

When you have to announce it like this, it isn't true.
>>
File: 1489556866520.jpg (27KB, 324x278px)
1489556866520.jpg
27KB, 324x278px
>>18879733
>I say hence a lot because I think it makes me sound smart

wew
>>
>Whenever you realize that jews don't believe in Hell and Hell was made up by the catholic church as a replacement for gehenna.

Id probably trust the Christian Message if not for Catholics.
>>
>>18879621
>The only true sin is revoking someone's agency -- slavery, rape, murder, etc.
t. liberal

the only real sin is being ugly, ya fag
>>
>>18879673

I'm a spiritualist, I'm just sick of all of these idiot Christfags ruining this board with "hurr durr the end is coming in August and yall going to hell." Anyone who has basic reasoning and logic capabilities would not believe in textbook Christianity, and any religion that believes in a God evil and narcissistic enough to impose infinite suffering on those that don't put every ounce of their being into worshipping him or those that accidentally choose the wrong religion out of the dozens that are less contradictory and aren't based on texts written by governing bodies is for stupid people and stupid people alone.
>>
>>18879755

After they killed jesus and tried to burn all the Torah's though. Theres a reason its called Roman Catholicism.
>>
If you're going to bash Christianity, you ought to be doing the same to Islam too, OP.
>>
>>18879774

Dude they are pretty much a copy of eachother. Same prophets just different perspective fucking read a quran. Jesus is a quoted prophet in there as with some of his disciples. SHIIIIIET TRUTH BOMBS OH SHIT .
>>
>>18879746
>>18879754
That isn't OP.
>>18879766
This is OP.
>>18879760
If you believe any of those three things are okay in any capacity, you are beyond saving.
>>18879622
Buddhists believe so and with good reason. Though I doubt eating the flesh of animals would be considered a sin (seeing as we are omnivores by nature), I would imagine that there could be some validity to the idea that eating the flesh of an animal kept and bred in horrid conditions (t. anything that isn't free range) could lead to karmic issues due to the negative experiences that would imprint on said flesh.
>>
>>18879746
>>18879754
Try to pick on me personal?

Clearly showing you are not that edgy as you want to be known Anon.
>>
>>18879777

Holy trips confirm truth stop fighting eachother and believe God is merciful if you truely are Christian. If you are stop imposing your own biases on your God because you misinterpret scripture. It is up for God to judge not you.
>>
>>18879780
>If you believe any of those three things are okay in any capacity, you are beyond saving.
inasmuch as they're ugly, they're bad. inasmuch as they're beautiful, they're good. if you think alexander the great went to hell you're a fag.
>>
>>18879774
I think Islam and Judaism are just as stupid. Only difference is /x/ isn't filled with Islamfags claiming that magic is against God, that aliens are demons and that the world is ending in August and if you don't claim some ancient dude as your savior you will go to eternal suffering.
>>18879777
Thank you. Triple 7s of fucking truth.
>>
>>18879733
Well OP, I tried break down whatever has got you so jaded regarding Christianity with you. Shame about your close mindedness and Chad-responses.
A big thing for the Christians is forgiveness, loving thy neighbour, turning the other cheek, not throwing stones and removing logs from your eye.
All of those qualities you seem to be lacking at this stage in your emotional development so for now it seems as though we gotta chalk the win off to the Christians for their attempt at living by some basic kind of principles.

We're hear to listen should you decide to try and work through whatever happened in your past.
>>
File: Pepe'sLastSupper.jpg (14KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe'sLastSupper.jpg
14KB, 318x159px
>>18879792

You always win at slots with the power of TRUTH. Go my child and spread logic to and light the way out of the dark.
>>
>>18879784
This. I'm OP, and I do believe in a God, but only in a merciful one because it just doesn't make any God damn sense for him to put us here with the intention of making us all suffer for 100 years and then find out we fucked up (read: he fucked up when creating us) and then suffer forever.

>>18879786
k troll
>>
>>18879797
Cut out the holier than thou shit. Textbook Christianity is a stain on actual spirituality. Nondenominatonal "merciful God" Christianity that ignores the actual holy texts is fine.
>>
>>18879797

Jews don't believe in Hell neither did abrahamic religions before the Roman Catholic Church came to power in europe. The Roman Catholic Church pretty much shaped European Christianity and Modern Christianity. The same people who killed Jesus and burned books they didn't agree with en masse including old abrahamic texts. Also for a while the only person who could read the bible was a priest as not many knew how to read english. Learn your own history and ponder the possible lie that is your life.
>>
>>18879780
All religious and philosophical teachings have good and meaningful intellectual values to share , but one who does not understand the depth of it will go backwards and ultimately destroys itself. Therefor I personally don't like religion. It's to poisonous to the weak minded.
>>
>>18879805
>k troll
how easy it is to dismiss ideas you don't want to consider. ethics is aesthetics you fag, your gay ass liberal aesthetics have produced all the ugliness of the modern world, yet you continue to cling to them

>muh consent
>muh human rights
>watches as the world gets transformed into a concrete bug-hive, ruled over by one-world-corporation
>>
>>18879820

Dude why do you keep saying ugly and ugliness you sound like an anime villiain.
>>
>>18879797
I am not OP
>>
File: DioCumback.jpg (10KB, 300x168px)
DioCumback.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>18879826

Forgot pic.
>>
>>18879826
because ugly people are immoral
>>
>>18879837

Dio is that you? FUCK GUIZ DOES ANYONE HAVE A GUIDE TO HAMON BREATHING? Does anyone have a STAND?

>JoJo is paranormal as fuck and you know it
>>
File: 1393105430402.gif (838KB, 320x181px)
1393105430402.gif
838KB, 320x181px
In the larger picture, Christians existing in America is a good thing for people that aren't Christian.
Christians are slaves who worship false religions, so only STUPID people will believe in it.
This leaves the smart people who are free and superior than the Christians.
It is like how 1/4 of Americans are obese. That is a good thing for the fit and normal person.
If everyone were smart and attractive then you would have a huge problem with competition.
>>
>>18879621
Christianity is a perfectly good stepping stone to reality. The full glory of God is we can become God because of what we do since of what we are. Christians believe they are created in God's image (their physiology is the same or importantly like how God is) so they are doing the communications which a human knowledged of reality does.

For all your information, this is reality: Humans accessed technology of eternal life...thousands of years earlier than now. The humans living thousands of years mingled, cooperated, conflicted, and married humans not accessing technology of eternal life. The humans, living thousands of years, were savage by their reliance of controlled-flexing technologies of electricity caused at body so muscle flexing was planned by computer. They learned simple methods of forcing eternal life. One method was that all humans would be forced to live since if all humans live then humans living thousands of years would be among those humans living. This method is so simple...some believe all the history/herstory of humans dying was while the savages were forced to live their best try to force all humans live.
>>
>>18879921
Make a more edgy post nigger
>>
>>18879621
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRTwKflrxkQCrP1ZbbKpdP8xoQu2AXT74

you didn't read the bible so listen to it.
do you even know about tabernacles?
>>
File: 1410592001589.gif (778KB, 404x218px)
1410592001589.gif
778KB, 404x218px
>>18880138
But it is true. If you were a normal person or a Jew who was wanting to control the nation, wouldn't you want the majority to be ignorant sheep? Sheep who are taught to never fight back or to make change? You would have them working their whole lives, generations raising fools to become Christians. It is a win/win situation because the Christians are HAPPY being Christians, so you have a group of stupid people choosing to be stupid, that is wonderful for everyone else. Christians are fairly harmless, but they can take nearly infinite punishment and pure injustice and feel good about it.
Likewise, the fat people, need to be fat. Because fat people are stupid and lazy. Obesity is something that cannot be kept a secret. So you don't even need to be a mind reader to see what a scumbag that fat pig is, you can just look at them and instantly know they are subhuman. There is no correlation but the same group of Christians also tend to be fat. The southern US test to have lower IQ than the rest of the nation, these are the most religious states. Even 99% of prisoners in US prisons all identify as believing in god, yet all the violent convicted criminals in US prisons score a very low average IQ.
Stupid people, Christian people, criminals, and fat people all deserve to live horrible lives and to suffer as much as possible. It is justice and karma.
>>
>>18879946
MODS!!!
>>
>God's my special friend who just wants me to do whatever I like and have fun (^:
You just want the reassurance of religion, with none of the responsibility.
>>
so disgusting Zionist Lgbt agendas are morally right?

just stfu "do as thou wilt" ass nigga
>>
>>18879817
Exactly. And most are weak minded.

Religion is cool. Organized religion is toxic.
>>
>>18879820
If you believe that physical attractiveness has any correlation with morality, you're either a troll or a subhuman. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming troll.
>>
>>18881025
/thread
>>
>>18879921
You do have a point. When I'm on Tinder looking for chicks to fuck, seeing anything about God or Jesus in their profile allows me to know they won't put out or, if they do, they will be less likely to get an abortion in the case of an accident.
>>
>>18881183
He has a point. If the strong were free to kill the weak, and take all the women they liked, there would be a lot less dysgenics going on. Not that that's a world I particularly want to live in.
>>
>>18879974
I agree that there are humans with access to eternal life, but your post is so poorly written I can't tell what you're talking about.
>>
>>18881025
The only responsibility we have is to be decent people and benefit those around us. I'm sorry that you're so weak minded that you believe a narcissistic hateful slave driver owns the multiverse.
>>
>>18881215
What if he does? Are you going to argue with him? You think he'll let you into heaven if you just convince him his position on homosexuality is outdated, and we don't need marriage now that we have condoms? The Divine being doesn't give a shit what your opinion, no matter how reasonably thought out it may seem to you.
>>
>>18881111
Leaving people to do as they please when they aren't doing anything harmful to others is morally right.

I said nothing regarding the LGBT community, but if you believe in limiting someone on who they can and can't marry, you are a subhuman and you really need to get something better to worry about, you pathetic weak-minded Christfag. Go wave your confederate flag elsewhere.
>>
>>18881227
How do we define "harmful to others" though? Introducing nihilistic thoughts to a person can be harmful, even if you aren't openly punching them in the face.
>>
>>18879621
>doesn't really care what we do as long as we don't take away the freedoms of others.
You don't get to make up your own weak ass beta bitch theology on the spot, lad.
>>
>>18881200
...attractive=/=strong

If the strong could kill the weak, you'd have a bunch of ugly middle aged baby boomers killing all you pretty boy /soc/ millenials.
>>
>>18881227
confirmed you're brainwashed liberal new age hippie enjoy pseudo feel good spirituality
>>
>>18881235
Attractive traits are defined by what would produce a healthy baby. So yes, strong=attractive.
>>
>>18879621

Have you ever actually read the words of Christ?
>>
>>18881226
Well if he disagrees with me the when I die I'll gladly go to hell knowing that I am a kinder and more just person than God himself. However I find it doubtful that I am, which is why I assume he isn't a stupid cunt like you.
>>
>>18881226
You also fail to realize that your opinion on his opinions are based on texts written by humans... you do not belong on 4chan. Go back to Facebook or ChristianMingle you weak minded subhuman.
>>
>>18881233
Harmful = taking away another person''s rights. You have a right to not get kicked in the dick. You do not have the right to be protected from opinions, even nihilistic, kiddo. You sound more like a tumblrite than a tumblrite.
>>
>>18881247
>>18881252
>d-delet this!
Enjoy your time in hell.
>>
>>18881255
So the spreading of a philosophy that leads to the deaths of thousands isn't harmful because it doesn't violate some imaginary concept of rights?
>>
>>18881234
>implying I made up this idea

This is what Christianity was before the world (yourself included) started sucking King James' cock.

How does it feel having your entire world view cucked by a bunch of dead politicians?
>>
>>18881244
Libertarian, not liberal. I'm also in my late 20s and was raised by a Catholic and a Wiccan. None of my spirituality is new age. But yours is outdated.
>>
>>18881264
Jesus directly instructed people to cut off their hands if they ever felt tempted to masturbate.
>>
>>18881255

Yea, conscious beings, which beings are conscious? Read your bible and it tells you; humans and not animals.

So where does this humanist idea come from which for some reason you think is not related to The Bible?

The Bible.

Although I do hate Christ for being a piece of shit and I try to stay vegan as much as possible, but never mind that.
>>
>>18881245
You obviously know nothing about biology. The most attractive people, as dictated by modern trends, are skinny-Jean wearing hipsters and shit. The absolute opposite of physically strong.

I also doubt that you are attractive, and you are mentally weak, so I don't know why you feel the need to hate yourself so much.
>>
>>18881271

Go away if you think THAT wasn't a metaphor.

Just go away.
>>
>>18880686
You're repugnant.
>>
>>18881279
That's right. Everything that opposes your airy fairy version of religion is just a metaphor. No pressure. You're sure to get into heaven.
>>
>>18881257
You fail to realize you're already in it. Enjoy living an awful life of believing everyone you care about is going to burn in eternal hellfire. Fuck, you too will probably join them. You don't think that just claiming Jesup as your savior is enough, do you? Also, you know the punishment for false propheting? I bet you also eat meat on Fridays, have worked on a Sunday, have missed church at least once, had premarital sex, and have worn clothes made of cotton/polyester blend.
>>
>>18881262
...a philosophy that leads to the deaths of thousands? You mean Christianity?
>>
>>18881277
Bullshit. Transitory trends don't count for as much as you think they do. Otherwise every disgusting obese fuck would be slipping on the skinny jeans and scoring like mad.
>>
>>18881271
And you honestly believe that God or Jesus gives a flying fuck if you fiddle your peepee? God how painful it must be to live with your worldview.
>>
>>18881286

Phew, I though you actually took it literally for a second.
>>
>>18881294
Woah dude... Really makes you think...
>>
Tbh, I'm not even a Christian. I just find your wishy washy modern interpenetration of religion pathetic, and I enjoy pulling it apart.
>>
>>18881275
...are you implying the Bible isn't based on other holy texts that predate it by thousands of years? Oh no, I forgot. Aliens are demons. Dinosaur bones and proof of humans existing hundreds of thousands of years ago is all evidence planted by Satan "2 LEDE US FRUM DUH PAFF OF REICHESNESS."

Fucking subhumans. Subhuman everywhere.
>>
>>18881294

You mean Judaism and Muslim?
>>
>>18881306
Have you ever been filled with the Holy Spirit when you read the Bible? Have you even tried?
>>
>>18881306

Those humans existed but were not conscious.
>>
>>18881286
That wasn't me (OP) but if you believe that you should honestly cut off your hand for the very thought of mastubation... I normally don't wish death on others, but I pray for you to find peace, and I feel like that is probably the only way your troubled and incapable mind will ever find it.

>>18881286
Don't know what that guy believes in, but I don't function on some airy fairy religion. I function on spiritual ideas that have been in my family for 300 years comined with common logic.

"God is perfectly just and merciful but he's actual an evil spiteful asshole hurr durrrr"
>>
>>18879621
>my fee fee's told me something is true so it must be true

Nope
>>
>>18881297
Exactly, because you don't need looks or a high degree of fashion to get some. All you need is confidence.

Source: I am a girl and I know what girls want.
>>
>>18881318
What if he is?
What if it's not all just okay and your modern liberal ideas don't line up perfectly with what God wants?
>>
>>18881308
...oh yeah, because Christians didn't start evert war for the past 2000 years. I think Muslims are just as stupid, and Jews are just as misguided, but they wouldn't be destroying the West if Christians hadn't be persecuting and executing them for 2000 years prior.

Karma, bitch. When you're living with Sharia law, just hope they're more merciful than Christians have been while taking over the world, or else you'll be walking the Trail of Beta Tears.
>>
>>18881324

Silence demon, explain the ability to procure "confidence" or sit back down where you belong.

The warriors path will not be trivialized.

I do not trivialize your healer path, there is no quick trick a woman could do to get men, either.

There is constant work, thus why senpais like me are necessary and appreciated.

Reductionism is foul.
>>
>>18881330
What if the Jewish God is the true God and you're going to get sent to hell? Or Allah? What if Buddha was right and you're going to be reborn forever because your soul is incapable of thoughtfulness? What if atheists are right and you've wasted your entire life for no reason? What if Hindus are right? Or maybe the native Americans? Or hell, the Mayans?

What if what if what if? What if you were intelligent enough to realize that all religion is trying to rationalize the act of judging the opinions of somebody who none of you have talked to in person -- opinions that were written by political leaders to achieve complete control over the actions of their subordinates?
>>
>>18879780
Freerange chicken suffer a lot more than caged, this is because they have to establish a pecking order and they have to go through this every time they meet a new chicken. So caged ones don't have to fight every couple of inches they move
>>
File: image.jpg (315KB, 800x826px)
image.jpg
315KB, 800x826px
>>18879622

Yeah, god told me murder was 100% acceptable as long as I ate what I killed.

He told me that slavery was the natural order of things - he told me that animals and most human employees were slaves, and reminded me of how cruel I'd been to my mother. He told me to treat all slaves with dignity, and to charish and love them.

He made me feel and understand what it was like to be a woman, forced to submit and accept physical abuse in bed and out of it. Rape is normal, and the fact women can handle it is like magic to me.

And I love god's work. His creation suits me perfectly, and it feels like my own. I still feel trapped, but now I know that I designed and made the trap myself.
>>
>>18881324
Confidence that comes with having the good genes or resources to produce a baby that makes it to adulthood. You can trick the system to a degree. Plastic surgery to make you look healthier than you really are. Learning to dress and act in such a way that gives off the impression of having wealth when you really live in a one room apartment. But ultimately it comes down to those things, because at our core we're still animals who are most worried about our kids starving, being finished off by illness, or being carried off by predators.
>>
>>18881349
>I'd rather have been in a dark cage unable to move for a couple of years then get slaughtered than deal with high school bullies
>>
>>18881348
So just do what you want. Idk. Fornicate and do heroin. whatever. Have an abortion. It's cool.
>>
ITT: Christians that don't belong on this board argue about their stupid religion with an obvious troll.

I wish this board had mods.
>>
>>18881394
Nah. God gave me a great life, a good body and a cute face. I have no interest in bringing children into this world with a woman I don't love or destroying this awesome body or shortening my lifespan with dangerous drugs.
>>
>>18881409
But you can if you want, right? God's down with that.
>>
>>18881420
You can, but you're going to disappoint him heavily and your life will be miserable as a result. Do you honestly think our father would send somebody to eternal suffering for doing heroin? If they stole and killed people to get their fix maybe... but if you lived in a shithole trailer with shithole parents and led a life shitty enough to lead you down that path, do you think he'd be looking down at you with hate instead of disappointment? Do you honestly believe he would send you to a pit of eternal suffering instead of trying to help you?

You're already in hell. I hope you may extinguish the flames.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
95KB, 1920x1080px
damn fucking hippie. Reality doesn't bend to your needs. get out of your millennial bubble. your entire spiritual revolves around feeling good. luciferian to it's filthy core.

god isn't a fucking fairy fudge packer. he will kill and eternally punish those who oppose him. even children. slavery is just and moral. as long as you treat them right.

I'm a black man. my race is inferior. god has simply made some races better and smarter than the others but u fucking liberals can't accept truths because they hurt to much.
>>
File: DragonTiger.jpg (27KB, 480x344px)
DragonTiger.jpg
27KB, 480x344px
>>18881450
YES he would you sophmoric heathen! Gods justice is beyond our comprehension but were in the flesh so he glory offends us.

the bible clearly fucking says not to lean on your own understanding. stop trying rationalize the bible! just accept god and it will make sense on a intuitive level.

god isn't a damn cuck! get tgat out of your head.
>>
trying to understand gods ways is like an ant trying ti grasp theoretical physics. just stfu and accept what u know is true deep in your heart
>>
>>18879631
Humans are animals though
>>
>>18879621
I'm with you on the Bible being a book. Belief shouldn't be require a manual. I'd love to believe everything I read, but I'd rather decide for myself. Having read the Bible from cover to cover. Baptized catholic. Don't prescribe to Christianity.
>>
>>18881570
I've seen the church cause more irreparable damage than anything else, in my lifetime. And not to myself.
>>
>>18881565

We are a subclass of animal using science cuckary, but from God's dogma we are important.

The archaic cut off has been the word, for an important reason.

"Parroting" doesn't count {lolirony}
>>
>>18881563
Some of the things I know deep in my heart are far from being nice and fluffy.
>>
>>18881349
You obviously don't have chickens.
>>
>>18879621
The Lucifer Manifesto

53:3.1 (603.2) Whatever the early origins of trouble in the hearts of Lucifer and Satan, the final outbreak took form as the Lucifer Declaration of Liberty. The cause of the rebels was stated under three heads:

53:3.2 (603.3) 1. The reality of the Universal Father. Lucifer charged that the Universal Father did not really exist, that physical gravity and space-energy were inherent in the universe, and that the Father was a myth invented by the Paradise Sons to enable them to maintain the rule of the universes in the Father’s name. He denied that personality was a gift of the Universal Father. He even intimated that the finaliters were in collusion with the Paradise Sons to foist fraud upon all creation since they never brought back a very clear-cut idea of the Father’s actual personality as it is discernible on Paradise. He traded on reverence as ignorance. The charge was sweeping, terrible, and blasphemous. It was this veiled attack upon the finaliters that no doubt influenced the ascendant citizens then on Jerusem to stand firm and remain steadfast in resistance to all the rebel’s proposals.

53:3.3 (603.4) 2. The universe government of the Creator Son — Michael. Lucifer contended that the local systems should be autonomous. He protested against the right of Michael, the Creator Son, to assume sovereignty of Nebadon in the name of a hypothetical Paradise Father and require all personalities to acknowledge allegiance to this unseen Father. He asserted that the whole plan of worship was a clever scheme to aggrandize the Paradise Sons. He was willing to acknowledge Michael as his Creator-father but not as his God and rightful ruler.
>>
>>18883418
53:3.4 (603.5) Most bitterly did he attack the right of the Ancients of Days — “foreign potentates” — to interfere in the affairs of the local systems and universes. These rulers he denounced as tyrants and usurpers. He exhorted his followers to believe that none of these rulers could do aught to interfere with the operation of complete home rule if men and angels only had the courage to assert themselves and boldly claim their rights.

53:3.5 (603.6) He contended that the executioners of the Ancients of Days could be debarred from functioning in the local systems if the native beings would only assert their independence. He maintained that immortality was inherent in the system personalities, that resurrection was natural and automatic, and that all beings would live eternally except for the arbitrary and unjust acts of the executioners of the Ancients of Days.
>>
>>18883424
53:3.6 (604.1) 3. The attack upon the universal plan of ascendant mortal training. Lucifer maintained that far too much time and energy were expended upon the scheme of so thoroughly training ascending mortals in the principles of universe administration, principles which he alleged were unethical and unsound. He protested against the agelong program for preparing the mortals of space for some unknown destiny and pointed to the presence of the finaliter corps on Jerusem as proof that these mortals had spent ages of preparation for some destiny of pure fiction. With derision he pointed out that the finaliters had encountered a destiny no more glorious than to be returned to humble spheres similar to those of their origin. He intimated that they had been debauched by overmuch discipline and prolonged training, and that they were in reality traitors to their mortal fellows since they were now co-operating with the scheme of enslaving all creation to the fictions of a mythical eternal destiny for ascending mortals. He advocated that ascenders should enjoy the liberty of individual self-determination. He challenged and condemned the entire plan of mortal ascension as sponsored by the Paradise Sons of God and supported by the Infinite Spirit.

53:3.7 (604.2) And it was with such a Declaration of Liberty that Lucifer launched his orgy of darkness and death.
>>
.>>18879621
>Just key into the singularity bro
>It'll be good
>>
>>18879621
We'll all know the lie or truth of this statement at sundown September 23rd, 2017 Jerusalem time.
>>
File: 20151001184556.jpg (9KB, 300x230px)
20151001184556.jpg
9KB, 300x230px
>>18879837
but of course
>>
>>18883430

I don't get it
>>
>>18881227
Well actually the real redpill is that any kind of procreation just throws more souls into the demiurge's wild ride and therefore sexuality should be denied completely
>>
>>18879621
Obviously he doesn't care if you take away the freedoms of others either because the illuminati does that all the fucking time.
>>
>>18881247
Its not your suffering you should resent but your selfhood.
>>
>>18881271
Are you going to do that chief? It was obviously just to make the point that indulgence of the sensual is worth a magnitude more of its denial
>>
>>18879621
The 7 sins make sense though. They're all detrimental to you or other people if you do them.

Lust - Obvious answer is STDs. But lust can really distract you and it can also get you to use people simply as sex objects.
Wrath - Damaging to both its users and the victims of its users.
Eh i'm not really going to explain the rest, if you're keen enough you'll get it.
>>
>>18881348
If atheists are right then there are no consequences. They are such a pussy group they don't even have any leverage in the fight
>>
>>18881398
>Christians don't belong on this board

There is no religion/spirituality board
>>
>>18881539
So you are just fine with suffering intensely forever? If there was a way out you wouldn't take it?
>>
File: tongue_parasite.jpg (138KB, 625x469px)
tongue_parasite.jpg
138KB, 625x469px
>>18879621
>The only true sin is revoking someone's agency -- slavery, rape, murder, etc.

God is guilty of this. God is a parasitic memetic entity that bypasses one's immune system by using weaknesses in human psychology, offering the temptation of everlasting life and an omnipotent being's love to give you purpose, and the threats of damnation and spiritual emptiness. Once it infests its host the God parasite works its way into its host's very soul, changing their very perception of reality and themselves, and making them literally love their parasite. God is love indeed, a one-sided love, an unconscious piece of replicated cultural data that has its reproductive interests served by you loving it. Your meaning, your purpose, all eaten by this abomination.

Once the God parasite has ultimate control over its host, it uses them as a platform for "spreading the good news," its DNA, through language. It even has them infect their own children - most especially, as children can be infected before they even have a troublesome memetic immune system getting in the way, and the virus can form its own memetic immune system, for example saying that people who don't believe like you are hell-bound sinners, or that questioning God leads to damnation. The mere fact that these mechanisms exist preaches the monumental falsity of all religion. If there was any God they would not tolerate the life-destroying socially transmitted disease of God.
>>
I wonder how much pony porn I can post to trigger OP and his Plebbit fuck buddies before the mods tactically nuke the thread. Let's see.
>>
>>18883755
/pol/ is the religion board. Now go.
>>
>>18883418
Holy fuck, it sounds like some political macrocosm. We are so fucked.

>tfw Chris Chan was right and fictional characters exist.
>>
>>18883832
>>
>>18883827
>>
>>18883782
53:3.2.1. The reality of the Universal Father. Lucifer charged that the Universal Father did not really exist, that physical gravity and space-energy were inherent in the universe, and that the Father was a myth invented by the Paradise Sons to enable them to maintain the rule of the universes in the Father's name. He denied that personality was a gift of the Universal Father. He even intimated that the finaliters were in collusion with the Paradise Sons to foist fraud upon all creation since they never brought back a very clear-cut idea of the Father's actual personality as it is discernible on Paradise. He traded on reverence as ignorance. The charge was sweeping, terrible, and blasphemous. It was this veiled attack upon the finaliters that no doubt influenced the ascendant citizens then on Jerusem to stand firm and remain steadfast in resistance to all the rebel's proposals.
>>
File: IMG_0436.gif (17KB, 250x200px)
IMG_0436.gif
17KB, 250x200px
>>18881352
The fuh?
>>
>>18881257
hell does not exist
>>
>>18881352
ultimate cuck
>>
>>18881352

94:8.9 (1036.11) The moral commandments of Gautama’s preachment were five in number:

94:8.10 (1036.12) 1. You shall not kill.

94:8.11 (1036.13) 2. You shall not steal.

94:8.12 (1036.14) 3. You shall not be unchaste.

94:8.13 (1036.15) 4. You shall not lie.

94:8.14 (1036.16) 5. You shall not drink intoxicating liquors.

94:8.15 (1036.17) There were several additional or secondary commandments, whose observance was optional with believers.
>>
The Faith of Jesus

196:0.1 (2087.1) JESUS enjoyed a sublime and wholehearted faith in God. He experienced the ordinary ups and downs of mortal existence, but he never religiously doubted the certainty of God’s watchcare and guidance. His faith was the outgrowth of the insight born of the activity of the divine presence, his indwelling Adjuster. His faith was neither traditional nor merely intellectual; it was wholly personal and purely spiritual.

196:0.2 (2087.2) The human Jesus saw God as being holy, just, and great, as well as being true, beautiful, and good. All these attributes of divinity he focused in his mind as the “will of the Father in heaven.” Jesus’ God was at one and the same time “The Holy One of Israel” and “The living and loving Father in heaven.” The concept of God as a Father was not original with Jesus, but he exalted and elevated the idea into a sublime experience by achieving a new revelation of God and by proclaiming that every mortal creature is a child of this Father of love, a son of God.
>>
>>18883832
What, how?
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.