[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wizardry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: Wizard 036.jpg (192KB, 678x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard 036.jpg
192KB, 678x1024px
If you want to become a Magician, move out 20 miles away from your city in whatever expanse closets to you, and learn magic out there. Take all your books with you and become stronger physically. Its all about pushing your limits instead of being filthy sheep all day.

You would probably see some weird shit, probably even have to communicate and live around innawoods monsters.

>inb4 nahh KYS FAGGOT MAGIC IS GAY
>>
nahh KYS FAGGOT MAGIC IS GAY
>>
File: t3_5mqtes.jpg (91KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5mqtes.jpg
91KB, 1024x640px
>>18879566
How does being a hermit make magic?
>>
>>18879566
>closets to you
>>
>>18879566
>move out 20 miles away from your city
That just puts me in a different city no matter which direction I go.
>>
>>18879571
>How does being a hermit make magic?
Eliminates distractions, allowing prolonged focus without tards yapping about how much better life would be with 99 cent discount in slice cheese at your local store.

Eliminates trash. Work with a sanitized mind. Profit.
>>
>>18879571
See >>18879606

>>18879576
Lawl

>>18879581
Then move there and assimilate With the locals. Become a chemeleon
>>
>>18879606
Parks do this too. As do beaches. Or your own yard.
>>
>>18879566

Or just don't have sex... ever... never ever in your life. When you turn 30 you become a wizard.
>>
>>18879702
Woah nice to know, meaning i havnt lost the last 10 years. Still 7 years to go. My first magick will be to summon an orgy.
>>
>>18879727
>My first magick will be to summon an orgy.
You've learned nothing.
>>
>>18879731
Hell no, im not 30 yet
>>
I used to have a really cool cloak kind of like that. It was so great. It even had a pointy hood. But I got rid of it because my catvpeed on it like a million times.
>>
>>18879684
>Parks (...) beaches (...) yard
To a certain extent, yes. Poor man's solution. I wouldn't count that much that you'd be able to do your work undisturbed over new year or any of the other holiday without jumping in the air with eardrums ringing from the fireworks, for instance.
>>
File: 1479823509949.jpg (59KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1479823509949.jpg
59KB, 500x456px
>>18879566
>>
File: transcendentalism.jpg (26KB, 231x346px) Image search: [Google]
transcendentalism.jpg
26KB, 231x346px
Take this book with you.
>>
>>18879581
then either go 10 miles instead, or keep going 20 miles at a time til you come to a place where there's no town
>>
>>
>>18880729
Thanks broski

>>18879702
Its like youve never even read about Sex Magick pleb
>>
This is what I did. Moved out to the boonies, set up a high power forge and started building a tower of glass brick and aluminum mortar. Have goats and a damn fine garden. Building most everything from scratch while working WITH nature instead of against it changes the way you think significantly. Still sometimes hafta go to town, but I generally just ask my farm friends down the way to do it for me. I pay them in cider, plum wine, and goat cheese. They call me Mr Weirdo Wizard, but they appreciate my weirdness it seems. They're always fun for a get together over some small drinks, and don't mind what strange sounds happen at all hours of night. They know I'm having an all out war with coyotes, and they're glad to get rid of em. I'm glad of the leather, personally.
>>
>>18882666
I would like to see your structure.
>>
>>18882666
I don't believe a word of what you've written.

Let's skip a step and you just tell us now why it's impossible for you to show a pic of your "tower of glass brick and aluminum mortar".
>>
>>18882680
>>18882680
>>18882680
>>
>>18882673
Nope. Not on the chans, maybe in meatspace. Besides, it's only like half built and my glass bricks have inclusions that make them sorta translucent brown. Keeps the heat out though. I don't allow pictures of me or my things. If you want to see, SEE. If you can't remember it, it wasn't all that impressive eh? I mostly stay in a cobb hut that's right out front. I likely will continue to do until I get a roof on. Need pillars first. Lotta work.
>>
>>18882680
Believe what you want bud, I'm not here to attract people to me. The opposite, in fact. Why do you think this place is anonymous? Not here to prove nothin to noone
>>
>>18882691
I believe you've never left the basement, that you think your little fantasy world you describe sounds plausible shows how insulated from the real world you are.

"Still sometimes hafta go to town, but I generally just ask my farm friends down the way to do it for me. I pay them in cider, plum wine, and goat cheese. "

God, thinking 'hafta' and 'cider, plum wine, and goat cheese' make you sound like a real back to earth hippie instead of a twink that reads too much redditt.
>>
File: 18781998.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
18781998.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
I believe that both metropolitan and rural settings offer their own unique advantages to the practitioner.

Perhaps you are too focused on one particular aspect of practice?
>>
>>18882687
These guys literally think that a human can't melt glass and stack it, holy shit.

I respect your privacy because this is not the place for revealing yourself. Good luck.
>>
>>18882687
And yet you have internet and copious amounts of time to utilize. Also
>glass brick building in the woods
>>
>>18882708
Well, this must be one very wealthy wizard. I wonder if they pay the time warner bill in meat and alcohol, as well? Glass sin't exactly a practical thing to build a house out of...ya can't throw stones in it, that's for sure.
>>
>>18882714
You can find glass precisely everywhere.
You can buy sand. You can buy empty bottles. You can sit in the woods and drink 40s until you have a house. Glass 40 bottles weigh almost half a pound. One day can net you a pound and a half of glass. Then there's also bottles and shards every inch of every forest.

Why don't you find something reasonable to deny?
>>
>>18880298
You sure are a condescending, self-assured, holier-than-thou cunt, aren't you? I guess your "enlightenment" time hasn't done anything but make you jaded as fuck...unless you were even more of a worthless douche, before hand. I honestly would have WAY more respect for you if you just came out and admitted you're an adult virgin living in your parents' basement...but I guess it's hard to stroke your ego by talking down to people online, if you were to do that!
>>
>>18882729

Boy your wizarding skills suck...or at least your reading comprehension does. I don't see where I said anything about glass being expensive.
>>
>>18882729
Ya know what else you can find anywhere? Especially in the woods? WOOD! It makes a nice shelter, is easy to work with, and goes up quickly. In addition,
> until I get a roof on. Need pillars first.
>Pillars
OK,larry.
>>
>>18882729
We got sugar sand out where I am. The farm folks are glad to have me cart it off and melt it down, along with their cans for mortar.

I keep one whole tablet at their joint and when I go over for chats and drank and exchanging of stuffs, pow, internet in the pisser. Not entirely out of civilization, but these guys like to have me around at arms length, and they're useful. I help em grow stuff and make em foods, they give me my privacy.

Back to it, then. Can't let random internet faggots believe I'm not hard at work! Gotta make another layer of bricks anyway.
>>
>>18882821
Tryna do it all out of glass so I can reduce the sandiness of the soil here. And youpon isn't great for building. They like the oaks where they are, and the juniper stays. I am making this little forest happier. Mama Juniper wouldn't like to be cut down.
>>
>>18882691

>Not here to prove nothin to noone

Aah, one of the darker mages.
>>
>>18879566
>move out 20 miles away from your city in whatever expanse closets to you

but how will i browse /x] with no wifi
>>
>>18879566
The sadness that must have been felt by the person taking the pic...(shudder)
>>
>>18882703
>using quotes ever
>implying no one could ever transmutate materials upon the eleventh dawn of breaking away any represenation connected to the illusion that is society
>on an indonesian polygraphy relaying network
>>
>>18879566
double digits!
this numbas!

Also: you haven't got to sacrifice to the gods.
Take them as idols / role models.
>>
>>18882738
Not Mr Wizard but, don't you see the absolute irony in your post? Your post is the most condescending in the thread
>>
File: 20170323_102447.jpg (137KB, 800x428px) Image search: [Google]
20170323_102447.jpg
137KB, 800x428px
>>18882666
Whats a high power forge, daddy?
>>
I thought this thread would be about how to be a wizzzard but instead a bunch of neckbeards want to argue about glass. Go to Reddit and make x great again!
>>
>>18879566

Running away from a problem doesn't mean you've conquered it, just means you ran away from it for the sake of ego. Only incompetent hacks who aren't worth their florida water can't manage that discipline in an urban environment.
>>
[spoiler]Neger[/spoiler]
>>
>>18882687
>youll just to believe me.
>an anonymous poster on the internet
>who claims to live in the woods
W e w l a d
>>
>>18882837
Hippie Twink confirmed
>>
File: VampireLord.png (266KB, 594x720px) Image search: [Google]
VampireLord.png
266KB, 594x720px
Here's what I do in this exact order
>buy gun
>go to woods
>use magic and pull the trigger
>use magic and stop bullet
>become most powerful wizard
>profit?!?!

Trust me guys I've done it over 70 times and the other wizards hate me
>>
have acres, can confirm : wizard. nature no play.
>>
>>18879566
I snapped a few years back and lived in the mountains in isolation for around 7 months, there was a really small town like 5 miles away where i went down to trade shit and buy supplies from time to time. The whole experience was pretty spiritual, no magic powers, but it really pushed my mental and physical limits to a whole new level. I went there with like 3 sets of clothes, a knife and a few survival supplies. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to try, it'd give you enough confidence in yourself to do pretty much whatever you wish once you're back in society. Whatever life throws at you from then on can be countered by 'i lived among wolves and bears for half a fucking year, try me bitch'.
>>
>>18882666
>>18887860
Very cool. Wish I could do this.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.