[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 54

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Server:
/div/cord: https://discord.gg/qWN3dcM

Previous thread: >>18875439
>>
Just here to talk about divination in general. Not reading or trading, but I'll chill and talk.
>>
Anybody trading? Just post me your query and I'll post mine after I read you.
>>
>>18879445
Should I move closer to him? How would that work out?
>>
>>18879441

because the OPs of
>>18879434

who have been trolling the threads and driving out readers for the last 3 months are in a war to promote their shitty server

>>18879447
>drama-free discord

It's literally the HOME of the people who have made all the drama!
>>
Clint
Taurus

Why wont anyone give me a reading? AM I FUCKING CURSED?
>>
I'm sorry about all this. fuck captchas

>>18879287
>>18878996
>>18879001

hold on just a sec, i'm having a hard time getting yours done

>>18879008 (maria)

will you be satisfied
>three of wands reversed, five of wands reversed
You'll feel uncharacteristically secure being more on your own, and at first you'll feel a welcome refuge from the more negative ideals and aspects of those around you.

is it a good thing for you
>nine of swords
Not really. You'll have many nightmares, and be in tune with what your darker self wants to do, which is certainly frightening but doesn't carry real harm a lot of the time.

is it the right thing for you
>eight of cups
You will get rather sick, possibly from the stress incurred from your job, possibly from dumb luck. I'd move on from this one as quickly as you can.
>>
>>18879471

it's okay man, take your time.
>>
File: IMG_2264.jpg (27KB, 185x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2264.jpg
27KB, 185x323px
How does Tarot work?
>>
>>18879475
>break up with SO
>no signs of getting back together
>desperately looking for confirmation
>consult cards for slightest bit of hope
>most cards out of 78 provide vague amounts of hope
>become addicted/depressed
>>
>>18879475
yes
>>
File: 1491159195696.jpg (408KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491159195696.jpg
408KB, 707x1000px
>>18879482
>become addicted/depressed

I know that feel and yet I can't stop. The little voice of reason keeps telling me that divination is bullshit but still...
>>
>>18879445
>Just post me your query and I'll post mine after I read you.

YO!
I have appetite problems, and nothing seems appetizing at the store. I eat because I need to but don't really enjoy it. I can't find foods I enjoy at the market. I know my body is telling to find some kind of nutrition but I can't tell what it is. I get so hungry to the point of feeling weak and sick and lose my appetite.

What should I try cooking/eating next?
>>
Could anyone give me a reading on my mental state and how it will develop please?
>>
>>18879504
Not the guy trading, but when I was going through that I got most of my nutrition from meal replacement drinks. I know they're not typically good for you, especially for a normal, healthy individual, but they kept me from starving to death.
>>
>>18879471
thank u very, very much
>>
>>18879001
>>18879471
(michael)

are you in the right
>five of pentacles, page of cups reversed
You think you are, that's certain. Certainly has elements of a delusion. Do you need these beliefs to keep functioning, or are they distracting you from another, greater need?

>is this momentous achievement possible
six of wands, justice, the empress
Likely so. You just need to take care of it and stay true to your intent.

>>18879482
read with reversals. you basically have to memorize an entire deck and know the originals better, but there's extra meanings behind vague hope. and the cards can tell you depressing shit too.
>>
>>18879528
Thank you I really appreciate it. Also I don't know shit about tarot but

>the empress

This also means more to me than you'd imagine
>>
>>18879475
You are supposed to use the cards as a mirror to your inner self. Your reaction to the cards or to the interpretation reveals how you really think and feel, and exposes when you are in denial or lying to yourself laying it all bare. The cards give another point of view thus letting one to see the bigger picture. I use them whenever I need clarity or advice in my situation or in my life in general - as a tool for solving problems. I don't believe in fortunetelling.
>>
Sorry about the delayed response. Had to go afk for a bit.

>>18879451
I drew the 7 of pentacles, the 6 of swords and 10 of pentacles.

To me, this doesn't look like it's the best idea in the long term. If you have a relationship with this person, I'd highly recommend that you not move closer to them, but move in with them, so that you can work together to make things better between you two and live better. Otherwise, moving in alone would be a real struggle (especially when it comes to needing the money to pay rent or pay for the bills one would expect from owning a home).

>>18879504
I get the feeling that this is a greater problem than a matter of finding food that you like. I mean sure; you could try looking up gourmet recipes from other countries (especially France) and try to experiment with different tastes, but to me, I get the feeling that it's a matter of emotional emptiness and depression; you're missing something and you're trying to fill that void with food.

6 of cups, Death and the Hierophant.

If it's not that you're missing somebody in particular from your past, it's that you miss something you once had with sommebody or a group of people. For you, you should seek fulfillment in other areas of your life; the taste of food will be so much sweeter if you were with a loving companion to share your meals with.

My query; I met somebody and they seem very nice. They're loving, caring, sweet and I feel they're my intellectual equal (if not my intellectual better). But I wish to make sure that this relationship grows in a healthy manner for the both of us. What must I do to better myself for this person, to be able to give them all that I can give for their sake?
>>
>>18879601
I'm the first one. Thanks. your query?
>>
>>18879608
No problem. I hope my reading helped you.

My query's the last paragraph in my post.

>My query; I met somebody and they seem very nice. They're loving, caring, sweet and I feel they're my intellectual equal (if not my intellectual better). But I wish to make sure that this relationship grows in a healthy manner for the both of us. What must I do to better myself for this person, to be able to give them all that I can give for their sake?
>>
>>18879615
no problem
>>
>>18879471
I just now realized you wanted a picture of Russel WITH a beard. I appologize for the confusion.
>>
>>18879615
Knight of Swords
Knight of Cups
Page of Wands

Seems like you already have the passion and drive for growth, which is what really counts.
There usually isn't just one specific thing you can do to improve yourself for someone, especially if you're totally unfamiliar with the relationship. This person is looking for stimulation and connection. They want a friend, a rivalry, and a lover. I asked the cards again for something a little more specific and got Two of Pentacles. Maybe just remember to not get too caught up in the relationship that you neglect things on the outside as well. Remember that if you love your partner, you'll take care of yourself, too--financially, physically, emotionally, etc..
This seems like a decent relationship, or that it will become one. Don't become too emotionally dependent on her. She wants an equal just as much as you want one.
Enjoy, anon.
>>
>>18879641
In fact I get told I'm super accurate. That doesn't change anything, though. It's all coincidences in my book.
>>
>>18879475
Tarot works primarily as a psychological aid between a reader and querent. Typical readings involve the reader interpreting each card one at a time, relating each individual card to aspects of the querent's life to get feedback. This feedback process builds up until the reader has a better understanding of the querent's situation to be able to give proper advice. This is what most proper readers would call divination (as opposed to fortune-telling, where nefarious "readers" will say that xyz will happen, rather than that it might happen and how to keep the ill from happening).

Also, for those who do introspection, >>18879592.

Speaking of fake readers and fortune-tellers...

>>18879460
>Catty IRC bitches
>Scared off everyone
Actually, all the good readers are in IRC, as well as straddling across both the /div/ and new (i.e.: hijacked) /div/ination Discord servers. The ones who are only on the new /div/cord are the ones who were banned from IRC and the /div/ Discord for their persistent desire to entertain themselves, by ruining the community as a whole while putting up a façade of wanting to help others for the sake of helping.

Case and point: the retard who posted >>18879641, >>18879478 and >>18879482

And most likely, this is just one single poster from the new /div/cord, who loves to shitpost like it fills some void in their empty spirit.
>>
>>18879471
>>18878996
(mia)

will it improve
>ace of wands
Most definitely yes.

anything coming up
>death reversed, king of wands reversed
no, not for a while.You still need to bring closure to some lingering issues though, that will definitely help.

>>18879645
All Kurts are good Kurts. I do not differentiate to that extent. No worries
>>
>>18879653
Wow... Thanks, anon.

Firstly, you actually figured out that I'm the man and who I mentioned is a woman. Secondly, you nailed it right on the head with m character; I'm a very emotional guy and one of my fears is seeming too clingy. And thirdly, when you mentioned what she's looking for, you nailed that on the head too. The type of woman who doesn't want to walk behind or in front of someone, but to walk beside them to be friends first and foremost.

Thanks a lot, man. I understand now, what I should do to improve.
>>
I need a reader who can read occult queries well. I have two, and I am willing to trade a reading on any topic for any reading I get on one or both of my occult queries.
>>
Air query. Love-related stuff is certainly cliché, but I'm a little bit broken here.
Male
Aries
Am I going to keep getting hurt if I try to stay with her? Is it the best for me to move on?
>>
>>18879669
>Typical readings involve the reader interpreting each card one at a time, relating each individual card to aspects of the querent's life to get feedback.
Why would you do it this way? You can get way more information if you treat the spread as a story and, if you are getting feedback on each individual card, you are doing nothing for they can't do on their own.

>This feedback process builds up until the reader has a better understanding of the querent's situation to be able to give proper advice.
If you can't read the entire situation and give advice before getting your first piece of feedback, I'm not impressed.

>This is what most proper readers would call divination
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/divination
>Definition of divination
>1: the art or practice that seeks to foresee or foretell future events or discover hidden knowledge usually by the interpretation of omens or by the aid of supernatural powers

>all the good readers are in IRC
Laughable assertion, No True Scotsman fallacy.

And the rest of your post is just commenting on and perpetuation drama. Why bother? It devalues any useful contribution you may possibly offer if you debase yourself by concerning yourself with such trivial and inconsequential things..
>>
>>18879287
>>18879471
Hey you! Right back atcha! Damn, I think I almost started crying at that point in the show.

aspects of yourself
>hanged man reversed, the sun
Although you may be worrying somewhat about where you're going and what you're doing with your life, it's needless. You have good things ahead of you. Comfort, joy and stability.

where to go?
> six of pentacles, nine of pentacles, ten of swords, two of cups.
Don't think of these as choices really but aspects of how things could turn out given your choices, if that makes anything resembling sense. Since many of your goals are stability and living somewhat in comfort it's suggested that you first try and get a job that takes care of your basic means to live, and then try and live comfortably. Your lady friend is excellent, and it looks like you two can live together for quite a while. On the other hand, you could hit rock bottom again really, scarily, easily if you stay in Florida. Personally, I'd go with the highest paying job you can reasonably get, make sure both of you are okay, and just kind of make it up as you go. You seem like a solid person, even with your doubts.
>>
>>18879749
You should read the book Tarot Therapy then. You might like it; it's a book by an author called Jan Woudhuysen And describes how he uses tarot in his psychiatry practice, among other things.
>>
>>18879772
Noit going to lie, the "rock bottom" bit made me a little nervous, but I'll take your word for it and hit these interviews pretty hard tomorrow. Thanks for the advice, friend. I hope things go alright for you.
>>
22 male.
9 of kings.
What's going on in my life?
>>
Hey, /div/. I've got a deck of playing cards here that I'd like to experiment with. Don't expect too much out of it and give some feedback if you have time, even something as simple as saying that it was accurate/inaccurate is better than nothing. I'll do as many as I feel like doing.

Give gender and a coherent query.
>>
File: 9.jpg (68KB, 314x500px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
68KB, 314x500px
I have time for 3 tarot readings using the "Present, Past, Future" spread. You can request a general reading or ask a question. Also, please provide your date of birth.

The cards provide guidance, not direct "yes" or "no" answers. Please keep this in mind if you have a query.
>>
>>18879838
Will I keep getting hurt if I stay by her side?
April 10th
>>
>>18879838
I need some guidance, please. What should I do / focus on right now?

June 14th
>>
>>18879838
Jan 18th
what can I do to heal my relationship and get things back on track?
>>
>>18879838
September 1st

Im not honest at all about my relationship with him. Will this be a problem?
>>
>>18879829

>no takers

Alright then, submissions are closed. Until next time.
>>
>>18879829
>>18879876
Still in time for a reading?
Will I be successful in the future?
>>
>>18879838
10 31
Hopefully you have time for me, reading for my crush?
>>
Scorpio, trading

Should be with guy or girl?
>>
>>18879913
Man:
>Lovers, Knight of Wands, Five of Wands
Woman:
>Princess of Cups, Six of Swords, Five of Cups

It's really not a should/shouldn't thing. Be with whoever the fuck you want.
The cards do show that if you pursue a woman, one will come into your life, but she'll be incredibly immature and cause you a lot of grief. If you pursue a man, you'll find one. You'll feel connected, the sex will be wonderful, but you'll fight a lot. Possibly you'll have a difficult time balancing your masculinity around each other.

Mine: Does he want to give me another chance?
>>
>>18879383
whats a really good 10 card spread to get some good guidance right now?
>>
>>18879930
celtic cross
>>
File: div 1.png (3MB, 1718x850px) Image search: [Google]
div 1.png
3MB, 1718x850px
>>18879838
>Present: The Forest Lovers
Appropriately, this card represents the joining of two polar energies to become something greater. It is important to note that this does not mean surrendering to the other; The Forest Lovers derive power and success from acceptance. They are each whole on their own - vibrant, driven spirits that compliment one another rather than sacrificing for the other. This leads me to believe that your current relationship can only thrive if you are both able to maintain your own identities. If one or the other feels pressured to subdue aspects of their personality, the relationship will fail.

>Past: Eight of Stones - Skill
It seems that in your past you have dedicated a great deal of time and energy to cultivating the relationships you have now. You have been exceedingly patient in your endeavors, and have maintained focus despite a steady slue of failures. I get the feeling that you have a strong will and have remained steadfast where most others would have simply given up.

>Future: Eight of Bows - Hearthfire
This card represents warmth, security, and the attainment of inner peace. I feel that there is a positive end to your dilemma, if you can continue to be patient without sacrificing those aspects of your person that define you. Remain steadfast in your beliefs and personal values, and you will be rewarded for it.

As for my direct interpretation, your spread points to a bright union and a positive future, on the condition that you don't lose yourself along the way. Now is not the time to make sacrifices, for her or for anyone else.

You were born during the Time of Arrows, a period of new beginnings after a dreary, harsh winter. It seems that you have endured your fair share of hardships, but have brighter days to look forward to.
>>
>>18879938
Meant to reply to:
>>18879845

Working on this now:
>>18879846
>>
>>18879838
Am I supposed to be with my current significant other?
October 19th
>>
>>18879934
ever heard of The Secret of the High Priestess? ik its not 10 card just found it. Im looking for a ton of spiritual help right now. Think that'll help?
>>
>>18879881

Fine, I'll do a solid just this once, just for you.

2 of Spades. 9 of Hearts. 7 of Hearts.

Sure. Things won't come easily but you'll have people to count on when the going gets rough, and it seems like that will make all the difference in the end. Old troubles will be assuaged through improvement, [insert another platitude here] etc etc.

All in all these are good, straightforward cards that give an affirmative answer. Just make sure to keep doing what you need to do in order to get there.
>>
>>18879938
>>18879942
Thank you very much for the in-depth reading! I'll give you as much feedback as I can.
>driven spirits that compliment one another rather than sacrificing for the other
Here is one of the biggest issues. I want to be with her, I seriously do. However, she keeps pushing me away even when she claims she doesn't want to lose me. It confuses me greatly and, in all honestly, I don't know how to react.

>in your past you have dedicated a great deal of time and energy to cultivating the relationships you have now
I've tried to. We had tons of bad luck back in the day, we couldn't see each other for months, sometimes lack of communication was an issue too.

>Future
I seriously hope that is the case, thank you very much for giving me hope, kind reader. I wish you the best!!
>>
>>18879942
>>18879977
Oops, wrong one, sorry.
>>
Is the bibliomancer around?
>>
File: div 2.png (3MB, 1746x889px) Image search: [Google]
div 2.png
3MB, 1746x889px
>>18879846
>Present: The Blasted Oak
This card represents an unexpected trauma, usually following a period of relative prosperity. I get the feeling that you had been making great strides in life and closing in on some long-time goals, only to have your successes stripped away by a tragic event. Now you're back at square one, and have lost your motivation. However, the meaning behind this card is not all negative; it also represents the birth of unshakeable strength. Sometimes when things are going TOO well we take what we have for granted. Yet after enduring a harrowing event, we are humbled, and can harness this new awareness and fearlessness to move forward even stronger than before.

>Past: Ace of Vessels - The Waters of Life
This card indicates a curious nature, and a proclivity for creating. It seems you have always been more empathetic than others. You have consistently foregone cold, logical thought for more abstract avenues of thinking, and I get the impression that, prior to more recent events, you have been been driven by artistic pursuits.

>Future: The Journey
To be blunt, this card represents death, followed by acceptance and renewal. It seems that the hardships you have found yourself in the midst of cannot be reversed. Try to look at your circumstance from a more objective viewpoint: if there is an issue, it is not from coincidence. Perhaps now is the shirk your past, accept that what is done is done, and focus on how you can recreate yourself for a better future. What you're doing now isn't working - it's time for change.

I get the feeling that some force is holding you back. You have to let go of it to be successful, and letting go won't be easy, but it will be worth it in the end.

You were born during the Time of Bows, a period of fertility and prosperity. Yet, the fertile soil will never yield crops without hours of labor under the intense summer sun. You can yet be successful, but will have to work through some pain to reach better ends.
>>
>>18880024
Thank you so much for the reading.

The reading was on point, I could really see myself in it.
Do you think I will achieve any success this year?
>>
Is there someone who could do a career reading for me? Please.

27, turning 28 in a Lil over a month
Taurus-Gemini cusp, Earth Snake
>>
Air Query.

I'm either about to make the biggest mistake of my life or the happiest choice. I've been extremely conflicted. I'm fearful. The future bodes ill in all I do it seems. I'm an idiot, unironically a complete fool, but I want to be happy.

I'd appreciate a reading regarding this, if I do follow through. Male, 20, Scorpio. Names Joey.
>>
File: div 3.png (3MB, 1743x882px) Image search: [Google]
div 3.png
3MB, 1743x882px
>>18879847
>Present: Ten of Vessels - Happiness
Despite obvious inhibitions, it seems that at your core, you are happy in your relationship, in that you derive a deep-seated sense of safety and fulfillment from your partner. As such, you are eager to do anything to preserve and maintain what you have.

>Past: Four of Arrows - Rest
This card is very straight-forward in its meaning. It appears that in your past you had to take a period of rest to recover from a heartbreaking event. I get the feeling that you took time for yourself to heal before entering into your current relationship. It must have been difficult at first, to trust someone not to hurt you like you've been hurt in the past.

>Future: The Stag
The Stag is a figurehead of natural law and justice in its purest form. In this case, forgiveness should not be given if it is not deserved. If you or your partner has made some great mistake, it must be accounted for. Now is not the time to look past wrongdoings; these problems should be brought to light and atoned for. Otherwise, remaining silent on these difficult subjects will breed resentment and slowly drive the two of you apart. Adversely, if you are blunt and confront your issues seeking to better yourselves and move forward, your relationship can yet flourish. It's not easy to admit when you've made a grave mistake, but ignoring your transgressions will do nothing to improve your character.

You were born during the Time of Stones, a period in which we confront the darker elements of our nature. However, it is always possible to derive strength from these qualities. Identify your and your partner's shortcomings and make an effort to better yourselves, together.

I'm done for now, goodnight all!
>>
>>18880126
Sleep well your presence is greatly appreciated.
>>
>>18880126
Thank you. Good night.
>>
trading
>>
>>18880280
I could do a bibliomancy with my Tao Texas Ching book if you could read my query?
27, turning 28 in a Lil over a month
Taurus-Gemini cusp, Earth Snake
A career central reading. Is there an opportunity soon?
>>
>>18880314
Tao te Ching

Roommate has autocorrect on this blasted thing.
>>
>>18880314
Sure. Sounds interesting. I'd like to know what I could do to make a positive impact with the guy I'm in love with so he will pursue me like he used to.
>>
>>18880314
Six of Cups
Hanged Man
High Priestess
Three of Pentacles
Justice

Seems some elements from your past may be holding you back from moving forward with a career. The Six of Cups could indicate that this element may be an emotional connection. To solve this mystery, the cards indicate that you'll need to look inward to resolve this issue.
Now to answer your question, an opportunity should present itself through a friendly or student/master connection. Perhaps seek the guidance of someone currently established and doing well within your field. Justice as the outcome for career also wants to remind you to remember your own worth. Don't settle for less because someone wants to value you as such. It's okay to be objective, but don't sell yourself short.
>>
File: 20170411_021411.jpg (815KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170411_021411.jpg
815KB, 2560x1440px
>>18880319
From what I can gather from this is because true to you. As cliche as it is, that is what originally made him pursue you in the first place... Don't peacock yourself either. Preening is alright, but strutting your stuff can come across as off putting. Be forceful with yourself, but with grace.
>>
>>18880348
Become* become true to you. I really hate auto correct but my roommate relies on it.
>>
>>18880348
Thanks. I'll have to stew in it a little more, but at first glance this resonates with me.
>>
>>18880363
Also, thank you for your reading. Things have been tough and I have been emotionally fragile as of late. Almost (if not at) the end of my rope with it all. Walked out of my other job due to serious amounts of toxic stress. Coworker was trying to extort a grieving mother (our 36 year old boss who passed away, good friend of mine, a mentor, a brother) of 1000$. I called him out on it and had to walk off....
>>
>>18880373
Hell, that explains the emotional turmoil in the cards. You're going to need to do some soul searching to overcome it, or perhaps seek some professional help. It is beginning to affect you in all areas of your life, my friend. Maybe that was the purpose of 3 of Pentacles and Justice as well. Maybe the cards were telling the narrative of your plight instead of a career a career future. Perhaps you need to find a way to bring this man to justice if you haven't already.
>>
>>18880338
Hey there, so i got a real basic human side request. I've applied to this convenience store a few times, most recently today, because i really like the atmosphere and that its a block away from my house. Do I stand a good chance of getting hired this time around?

Male, 29, tropical Taurus, saderial aries, Sam
>>
>>18880387
Can't, the guy uses his sexual orientation to get away with everything... It's why he moved up in the job... I'm applying to a school as a custodian, to a factory, and a distributor for maintenance work..

I'm also thinking about asking if one of my other places of work is able to do a rehire.

Life is tough, that's for sure. I seriously thank you for the reading
>>
File: Punpun.png (152KB, 555x394px) Image search: [Google]
Punpun.png
152KB, 555x394px
Looking to do a trade tonight if anyone is interested.
>>
>>18880441
Query?
>>
>>18879923

Page of wands reversed, 3 of wands reversed, emporer

So this basically tells me either there's gonna be huge difficulty and a lot of trouble making things ok again with him and or he's already seeing someone and it may be best to leave him alone

Thanks for read, I'm indeed a guy, and I can see how that would be true especially with the balancing masculinity with the guy, as I tend to be very stubborn

If you'd like to trade again my query is..

What's the next thing I need to do to feel more fulfilled in life? I have it pretty good as is but it can always be better right?
>>
>>18880443
Did I do this right, i read through to make sure I did.
>>18880390
>>
>>18880390
Also, 16 days until I am 30 years old.
>>
File: 1452293143640.png (448KB, 1107x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1452293143640.png
448KB, 1107x1400px
>>18880443
Honestly have way too much going on to really ask one simple question, but a general read or something might be helpful, been having a lot of issues with meaning and a place to belong lately, lotta existential stuff relating to purpose, and silly philosophical stuff like love, hope, and what it is the human condition reflects and all that silly pseudo intellectual bs, literally any insight is helpful to me at this point, when you've hit rock bottom any sign of hope is welcome.

tldr; do i have any hope for a happy life really? any insight into how to get closer to that would be much appreciated. No sugarcoating, if shit's fucked give it to me straight.

Yours?
>>
>>18880455
5 of Swords, Ace of Pentacles rev, The Lovers, Strength
...what kind of convenience store is this?

Anyway, it seems there are multiple people applying, an you'll need to stand out, but your limited work history is a detriment compared to other candidates who seem more responsible. (Again, what kind of convenience store is this?)

Your best bet is to build good rapport with someone on the inside, either the owner or an employee. Drop by randomly and shoot the shit one of these days. You'll have better luck if they like you more, since the other applicants don't have too much personality.

What kind of reading would you like to do for me?
>>
>>18880469
hi stray.
>>
Male
Taurus
General future Reading would be much appreciated senpai.
>>
>>18880480
>hi stray
u wot m8?
>>
>>18880449
Not the person you read for, but none of those cards indicate that this person has found someone else. Think of the upright meanings and just remember that, when reversed, the energy of the upright is blocked.
Page of wands is about enthusiasm and discovery, so reversed, that energy is blocked. Three of Wands has a similar meaning when reversed and upright. Seems like this guy is just lacking motivation, and it is safe to assume that is because of the influence of the Emperor, which means he may not feel like pursuing a relationship with OP is a safe or balanced decision. He'll need some convincing, but this isn't a straight up no and it definitely doesn't indicate a third party.
>>
>>18880484
Your posting style and the problems you face remind me of Stray, add the obligatory depressive anime pic with it and you have something to draw a conclusion.
Still any attempt you do at making me believe you're not Stray will be in vain, even your answer would imply that youre trying to lead me the wrong way.
>>
File: 0veCTSw.jpg (124KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
0veCTSw.jpg
124KB, 768x960px
>>18880469
We love you <3
>>
>>18880504
bump :>
>>
>>18880473
It's called family dollar. Pretty much a walgreens wannabe. Your spot on with the reading though, all pretty much decribes me to a T. I talk with the clerks quite alot as I am shopping in there multiple times a day, sometimes even helping with loss prevention. I don't have much official experiance and I get that it leaves negative marks, but my lifes experiance should make up for it i would hope. Thank you so much for the insight with the reading., but desu, I don't know how to read even though I have a thoth deck of my own... The few times I have, cards seem to conflict and contradict eachother and I get easily frustrated because I can't make sense of it... I'm more of a practical mage myself. If you give me an image or sigil to focus at and a request about advancing events, I could help with that.
>>
>>18880517
I suck at spelling when excited, forgive that.
>>
File: 1487259448756.jpg (68KB, 550x364px) Image search: [Google]
1487259448756.jpg
68KB, 550x364px
>>18880499
yeah probably, honestly I don't know why I keep coming back here, or why people seem to recognize me. You figured me out I guess, (not that I was sublte or anything, gotta reconsider my posting style shit if i plan on going incognito in the future) want a read or something?

Honestly I need to quit this place but it keeps me coming back for whatever reason, dunno why you'd call me out like that anonichi,

>>18880504
nobody really loves me, why do you think I'm a stray in the first place? :^)
>>
>>18880469
Celtic Cross:
The Hanged Man x 2 of Cups
Death rev, The Hermit, Temperance, 7 of Pentacles rev
Ace of Wands, The World, 8 of Cups, Page of Swords rev

You said you want it straight, right? Shit's not fucked at all, you just need to get your head out of your ass.

You're looking at yourself as too much of a victim, and it's probably because that last girl dud a number on you. Actually, no. You did the right thing in taking some time to yourself, but you just didn't follow through. The whole point of taking time to yourself isn't to wallow, it's to thrive on your own to reaffirm your own self-worth; it's this last part you missed.

Here's the thing: you're in a spot where you are ready to find really good things, but you have to make the mental transition in order to see them. It's like there's a pot of gold on the other side of the door, but you don't want to open it because you're too used to your room. That's the biggest issue, and the cards suggest you need to give yourself a kick in the ass to avoid falling deeper into your slump. Change your scenery a little bit, maybe go take a walk. I'm seeing outdoor imagery suggesting the answer might come to you with that.

What kind of query would you like to read for me?

>>18880517
Sounds better than a reading. Drop me a throwaway, and we'll discuss a work you can do for me.
>>
>>18880523
>want a read or something?
In a normal situation I would say yes, but not thanks for the moment, I appreciate the gesture.
Oh and yes, change your posting style, Its what I've done my good friend.

>dunno why you'd call me out like that anonichi,
Oh I love being rigth, why did I called you out? Just wanted to test my intuiton and deduction, I was 100% sure that it was you.
Could be summed up as fun.
>>
>>18880523
Come on, you're a nice and we do love you.
And I'm pretty sure everyone could recognize you. I just didn't say anything because I didn't want to blow up your 'cover'.
>>
>>18880523
I'm not any of those anons (and I don't need any reading right now) I just want to say hi and wish you the best. Thank you for your readings stray, and for everything.
>>
File: 1461975146264.jpg (199KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1461975146264.jpg
199KB, 640x512px
>>18880525
>probably because that last girl dud a number on you.

So pragmatic advice would be to give up on her then, and try to do something with my life to forget about her or something?

What kind of query would you like to read for me?
I'll literally read whatever, I'm not picky m8. What's on your mind and troubling you anonkovich?
>>
File: Hannibal egg.gif (725KB, 500x261px) Image search: [Google]
Hannibal egg.gif
725KB, 500x261px
>>18880533
Oh, silly me.
I've made myself look like a fool
>In a normal situation I would say yes, but no thanks for the moment, I appreciate the gesture.
>>
Why did it put that retarded weeb crap in my post...?
>>18880525
Hold on, I'll make one, usually i just ask for a picture of the location and the desire.
>>
Is there anyone who could do a reading for me?

Me and my partner are so stuck in her physical and mental illnesses and nothing we do makes it get better. One problem solved two others pop up.
What can I do to make things better? I start feeling completely numb by now and just feel like accepting her inevitable death. I don't know what to do anymore.
>>
>>18880537
If you feel up to an occult query, I'm considering a certain work to give myself a competitive edge, snd I'd like a reading either on outcome or how to maximize its results for me.

Otherwise, I'll take one on how to get my girl to be closer with me.
>btw, you scried her before, good job
>>
File: 1487896357400.png (185KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1487896357400.png
185KB, 500x281px
>>18880536
>>18880535
>>18880533
You kids are sweet I'll give you that, but honestly I'm not really anyone significant, just a person that used to stop by from time to time to try and help in what petty way I could. It's been a fun ride here on /div/ but honestly I think that I'm really not much of a help or as good as people seem to portray me as, just an animeshitposter at best really.

Guess I gotta stop drinking and despairposting here if I want to blend in a bit better, sorry for the disruption guys, seriously, don't pay any mind to a dork like me.
>>
>>18880548
You're our animeshitposter and that makes you special :)
>>
>>18880548
Just so you know, I won't advance anything that could harm the subject or others unjustly due to karmic backlash.. Still paying for a woman I killed with this 2 lifetimes ago.
>>
>>18880560
[email protected]
>>
>>18880557
With at least one extremely accurate read at that.
>>
File: 1490419252799.jpg (181KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490419252799.jpg
181KB, 1000x900px
>>18880546
>inevitable death
Picked up. I can realte to that post a lot, just need a nickname/alias and I'm good to read for you, hang in there anon, seems like a lot on your mind that's weighing you down, I know what that's like, stay strong and I'll see what I can do to help out.

>>18880547
fuck it have both.

>occult
The vision I saw realted to a person lighting a firework and watching the fuse burn down with eager anticipation, as it burns closer and closer to the end they get more and more exicted, but it seems to be that it doesn't go off once the fuse burns into the rocket part of the firework, they declare "what a fucking rip" and walk off disenhearted, a few moments late it goes off, it worked but it was just delayed, leaving means they missed out on the tangible and enjoyable effects of it.

tldr; stick around even when it seems like it didn't work or was hopeless, the effort and belief in it is enough to move it forward, define your own fate and you should be fine.

>girly question.
Seems that boredom is first and foremost in her mind at the moment, she needs a bit of excitement and something to make her feel as if she can forget about it all. She enjoys the intrigue and mystery of things, and in a way is seeking a new and exciting experience, she's got a penchant for "pushing the envelope" and could use a little self image commentary, and honestly she seems liek she may be trying to hard, and she kind of feels the same, but validation is her target in all of that, she's hoping to fufill herself through the opinions of others though she'd be hard pressed to admit it, it's all too human isn't it? everyone want's to belong and be cared about, and she's no exception, kindness, understanding and an ability to listen will be the best friends you'll have if you want to get closer here.
>>
>>18880567
Mako is my nickname /alias. Thank you,and sorry to hear you can relate. It's not easy.
>>
File: 1447523346190.png (637KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1447523346190.png
637KB, 800x800px
>>18880557
You're too kind anon, keep up your flattery and I might actually believe it someday, that aside, have a cute girl, sorry I can't be much good for anything else, but sometimes a little cuteness or beauty in a time of hurt is what we all need you know?

>>18880560
>Still paying for a woman I killed with this 2 lifetimes ago.

Not sure what you meant by all that other stuff, but I'm alive in this life and living with hope for a woman who'd killed me before in a metaphorical sense :^)
>>
>>18880573
Stray! Can trade?
>>
File: 1490462748786.jpg (221KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1490462748786.jpg
221KB, 1280x853px
>>18880573
Yeah, I need that redhead :^)

Thank you!
>>
>>18880560
Kek, no worries, I have nothing like that in mind.

>>18880563
Sent

>>18880537
Your advice was 8 of Cups. Pretty straightforward.

>>18880567
Thanks for reading both

>stick around even when it seems like it didn't work or was hopeless
Sounds like it needs more power. I can handle that.

>could use a little self image commentary
I get caught up in praising other qualities that I forget to compliment a girl's appearance. They seem to care quite a bit about that, for some reason.

>and honestly she seems liek she may be trying to hard
She really isn't

>she's hoping to fufill herself through the opinions of others
Old habits die hard, I guess.

>kindness, understanding and an ability to listen
Already been doing that. More of the same?
>>
File: 1453519949718.png (53KB, 424x450px) Image search: [Google]
1453519949718.png
53KB, 424x450px
>>18880576
sure use and abuse me while I'm still around, what's on your mind anonichi?

It's nice to be able to read for people again.

>>18880596
>Your advice was 8 of Cups.
Not really familiar with the tarot outside the major arcana, and that's only really gained from playing too much persona, good sign? bad sign?

>>18880596
>more of the same?
Basically, seems your on the right track more or less, just keep those things in mind and I hope it'll all pay off for you sooner or later, basically walk the fine line between personal interest, ans care for that other, and it should be a-ok in the end.

>I forget to compliment a girl's appearance.
It seems silly, but this means a lot to gals, this kind of thing is a make or break sometimes, beauty is a great part of our world, don't miss out on that, I bet she's real cute if you're so smitten with her, don't forget to tell her that if that's how you feel sometime.
>>
>>18880610
>what's on your mind anonichi?
Will he still love me when he returns?
My alias is Okappa

What is your query, bb?
>>
File: 1480366013596.jpg (31KB, 415x280px) Image search: [Google]
1480366013596.jpg
31KB, 415x280px
>>18880570
A struggle precipitated by a sense of duty, or righteousness and of a sense of hope and purpose. Something here drives you to do your best and to relate and make things as best you can for this person. Honestly it's a tough place to be, but I think that the happiness of this person means a lot to you. A lot of people will give the advice of live each day as if it were your last, but when death stares you in the face like that on a day to day basis, it's hard not to be a bit down about it all.

I think that in it all it's best to just be there, and to be yourself in all of it, when people face adverse situations a bit of normality and stability work wonders, bascially treat her as you would anyone else, don't run or hide from the reality of it, but also know that it's a rough place to be in from both sides, and that a little bit of human touch and personal emotinal gratification can work wonders. Say what it is you feel and share your true feelings, but also live with determination, share what time you have and to make the most of it. Human life is fragile at best, so treasure it, let this person know that they were a treasure to you and will never be forgotten, but don't act as if they're lost already, make the most.

I'm sorry you're in a place like this, life is simply unfair, but keep doing your best and I sincerely hope for the best for you both, stay strong you two, stay strong.
>>
File: IMG_20150324_192356.jpg (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150324_192356.jpg
12KB, 500x500px
>>18880611
>will he still love me
Yeah, it seems that what you share is something precious and a matter of feeling beyond pragmatic hopes and simple social arithmetic. You have to trust in that bond, and hope for the best because that's what they seem to feel in it. They honesty may never stop loving you in their own way regardless of what happens. They'll always have a part of them that wonders how your doing, or what youre doing at this very moment in space and time, they can be a bit jealous and hope you're thinking of them or doing things in accordance with their hopes for what you two will be, but their heart is in the right place, never you worry anonkovich, never you worry, everything will be daijoubou.

My question is simple: can I be the one to make her happy?
>>
>>18880620
Thanks, Stray. Means a lot. I'll be back with your read.
>>
File: stand alone complex.jpg (83KB, 400x574px) Image search: [Google]
stand alone complex.jpg
83KB, 400x574px
>>18880570
as a follow up. they don't want you to worry as odd as it sounds, it's a strange feeling of knowing it's all going downhill, but wanting the person you care for to be smiling when you remember them. Basically as hard as it my be they want to see you happy, they're worried about you despite their difficulties they;re currently involved in, it's selfless in some sense and admirable, so try your best to make that wish come true. ironically they're just as concerned at how you're handling all of this and you are about how they're coping.
>>
File: 1479176956094.gif (759KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
1479176956094.gif
759KB, 220x165px
>>18880623
>I'll be back with your read.
Thanks it means a lot to an old dog like me, the kindness and general goodwill of this place always surprises me, you kids are alright. you really are.
>>
>>18880631
Are you doing readings? Sorry, little new (I have the sticky up in another tab though).
>>
File: 4HhJuM1.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
4HhJuM1.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>18880620
>Tower reversed, Nine of Pentacles, Ten of Pentacles, Knight of Cups, Queen of Pentacles
You make her happy now, but something is deeply off balance between you two. Expect continuous blow ups throughout your relationship, but the end-game shows stability and happiness. You can be the man she needs, but she has to come to that conclusion on her own. There is a lot of potential for a healthy and happy relationship, but there are pretty clear vibes that she's blocking a lot of it. Again, expect things to blow up, but you both will always seem to find a way to come together to start from the bottom again. In a weird way, she needs you, but refuses to accept that, which is why you feel so tossed around. Idk, Stray. To answer your question, yes, you can make her happy, but she has to let you, and the road to that is a long and difficult road. Are you really willing to give yourself up for that? Just give it some thought. She is not beyond putting you through Hell, my friend.

>>18880631
Not a problem, my man. Please don't ever leave us again.
>>
Ahh embarrassing. I was wondering if anyone knows about dealing with past life stuff? If there's specific readings for that or something.
>>
>>18880640
Cheswick, Xt and a few of the more "occult-y" readers on here have done them in the past, but they never come around here anymore unfortunately.
>>
File: 1446684237651.jpg (48KB, 338x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446684237651.jpg
48KB, 338x600px
>>18880634
Yeah I can getcha, No need to present street cred here, I really don't even belong here and I'm a reader so so worries m8, what's on your mind, just need your question and a name/nickname to call you by, and I'd be happy to read for you.

>>18880635
>She is not beyond putting you through Hell, my friend.
honestly I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for her, she's my senpai, and the only person to really pet this stray irl, She's the only person I've ever been able to be honest with and tell about who I really am. She's a bit rough around the edges, but I love her unconditionally. I'm just like a little stray dog, it's the perfect analogy really, I'd sit and wait for my master even if they mistreated me before, I'm loyal if not stupid. Honestly she's been through way too much, so if I can bring a smile to her face (even though I'll never recognize it), that's enough of a reason for me to wake up in the morning day after day.
I just want her to be happy someday, she sure as hell deserves it. What a doll that gal.
>please don't ever leave us again.
No promises, I'm a bit of a flake to begin with and probably shouldn't even be here now honestly :^)
>>
>>18880647
Best of luck, Stray. I hope she lets the walls down so she can let you in. You deserve to be happy, too.
>>
>>18880647
Kat
Will I be successful at achieving my dream in the future?
>>
>>18880643
Ah okay, thank you!

>>18880647
Thank you! My name is Ghost (inb4 le edge- I'm native american). I think my questions mostly have to do with the past life stuff, not sure if that's something you want to tap into?
>>
>>18880657
>1% native
>"IM NATIVE AMERICAN GUYS!"

Why is every american I met saying they are native???
>>
>>18880659
Well, to be fair, Native Americans are found in the Americas.
>t. 25% Cherokee
>>
>>18880659
I'm a half blood (choctaw) but okay. No need to be a dick about it.
(Though I do understand, I meet a lot of whites who are like, 1/427th and they think that's grounds for being my pal)
>>
>>18880662
Every second white as fuck person, black people and latinos, all of them say they are native for "special snowflake flavor"...
>>
>>18880664
Or simply that some of them really are? No need to get so butthurt over it.
My dad is half black/half Cherokee. GSMNP group that now resides in Cherokee, NC.
Unless you can prove anon isn't NA, just chill. It's no biggy.
>>
File: 1409074649951.jpg (36KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1409074649951.jpg
36KB, 225x350px
>>18880653
>I hope she lets the walls down so she can let you in.
you and me both, she's the kind of person you fall in love with by accident but can never really get over. Honestly I just want to protect that smile of hers, she's so deserving of it. You say I deserve to be happy, but if anyone does it's her, just something about her, she's a princess in the modern world and she just doesn't realize it, I hope she knows just how much she's worth one of these days. Sorry for all the melodrama, I'm a bit drunk and thinking about this galpal of mine. Thanks so much for the read and the hope, it really does make a differnece in this anonymous stranger's life, you should be the person people around here seem to care about or recognize instead of me. :^)

>>18880656
Sort of, it's gonna be moreso the ideal of it living on than the pragmatic elements of it. As if the sould of it moves on and becomes something else entirely, the goal and purpose of it all will be the same, but the means and method of it will be fundamentally different, the vision I saw was a snake shedding skin, the snake itself was the same but the discarded shell was just a reminder of what the image it used to be was, it's different and better nowadays, but it's odd to think that it once was that.

tldr; yeah, but it's gonna be in a vastly different or surprising manner than what you expect, still in your favour though, so stay positive anonichi, alright?
>>
>>18880668
People either get mad about my name or they get mad when I say I'm native, no winning here. I just want to figure out why I keep having recurring dreams and waking up dissociative and homesick.
>>
>>18880669
>you should be the person people around here seem to care about or recognize instead of me
I don't want these weirdos to know who I am! D:
>>
>>18880671
When I lived out west I used to be good friends with a Navajo kid whose nickname was Ghost. I'm not judging as long as people are being honest. Just brush off the anons here. They get ragers over nothing.
>>
>>18880673
Ahh cool! And thank you, everyone was so chill in here I wasn't really prepared for the sudden hostility.
>>
File: ghost.jpg (7KB, 181x200px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.jpg
7KB, 181x200px
>>18880657
>inb4 le edge
Honestly thought of that Texas guy who hosts a radio show and gets assblasted all the time instead. No edge here, if anything I'm the edgelord these days. "I'm a stray I don't belong anywhere, crawling in my skin, I hope senpai notices me uggu~ etc etc"

I'll try my best, not the best occult reader here, since I'm a bit of an outsider, I'm just from the anime board (but 4chan is all anime anyway right?) and happened to be alright at seeing weird shit, so take it with a grain of salt, but I'll give it a crack anyhow.

Somone who is trained in the scoping out of lands and of the places people could occupy them or make use of them. someone with an eye for aesthetics but ironically in a pragmatic sense, reminds me of a scout or someone who is able to come up with a battle plan simply by looking at the potential battlefield, a tactician at heart, but also someone who has a deep set ideal about how it is things will go and how the "should" go ultimately. The kind of person who plans and thinks before acting, almost to an extreme sense and gets it all done last minute. Very much related to war, and human resource and putting the right guys in the right place, at the right time. it's often overlooked but it spells the difference between life and death for many. A tactician, seems to be the path you once walked before if that's of anyhelp or accurate at all, just the vision i saw, may want a second opinion, as I said, I'm just an anime shitposter really.

>>18880672
I don't want these weirdos to know who I am! D:
Same, why do you think I'm always trying to defect or leave these threads? :^) last thing I want is regocnition or to have people pretend they care about me around these parts.
>>
File: 1488220599042.jpg (33KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488220599042.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
>>18880678
>>
>>18880682
Still trading?
>>
File: 1450891151509.png (409KB, 689x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1450891151509.png
409KB, 689x1020px
>>18880687
fuck it, sure, give me a few to go smoke a cig and think about my life and I can getcha on the way back, just need a nickname/alias and a question.
>>
>>18880682
Thank you, yes that..feels accurate. Strange because I can't just say "god yes spot on" but something in me definitely says you're touching on something there. Is it possible for a past life to not be of this world? Embarrassed to ask because it sounds cheesy to me, but it's really been fucking me up the past few weeks.
>>
>>18880688
Alas

Will I get things right and find a place to go soon-ish (This year)? Any advice is welcome.

I would rather read first though, just in case I can't read your query well.
>>
>>18880701
>I would rather read first though, just in case I can't read your query well.
No worries m8, I;m pretty hopeless so there's not much damage you can do to me

weird read so bear with me, but I saw a log cabin with a matroyshka doll inhabiting it, it peels away it;s various layers to show a smaller version of itself beyond the last, a series of being exactly the same save smaller or of leser magnitude, it seems at though a time or reclusivity is beyond you, or ahead of you, but that; okay it'll lead to person growth, a time of breaking apart the layers of your persona, your facade into who you really are, it'll be a diminishing returns kind of gambit at first but in that will arise the beauty of it all, the simplicity of being able to reduce yourself to something miniscule and understandable despite it being nearly identical to all the stuff you've shed, it's a time to self-reflect but also to ask what you're made of and I think you;ll be pleasantly surprised by what you find inside.

tldr; it'll be a struggle but by years end you'll have shed all the excess skin that's holding you back, and while it may seem similar to where you are now it'll be drastically diferent in some philosophical or esoteric sense and you'll finally be content with where you are or hope to be in life. Keep hope alive anonichi, you can make it and probably will, just keep your drive going and alive and you'll be just fine.
>>
>>18880717
b-but no place to go, right? I will need to sit where I'm right now?

Thanks! Are you sure you don't want a reading?
>>
alright, stray is going to bed for tonight, didn't expect to read again so soon, but thanks for to all of those that offered a little hope or a chance for me to keep believing tonight, I'll try my best so thanks for everything. g'night /div/ you kids are alright. Sorry I couldn't be a better reader or person for you all.
>>
File: 1476639897793.jpg (454KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476639897793.jpg
454KB, 800x800px
>>18880723
>Are you sure you don't want a reading?
honestly, i got a read tonight that gave me alittle hope however vague, to keep me alive for a little longer, if you still want to read for a silly kid like me It'd mean a lot but it's probably be a repeat question at best, as my main concern is a silly one of some gal's happiness nad what I mean to her. so honeslty it'd probably be best to leave it be. You probably don't want to read it, and I ask it every time I get the chance, so no worries m8, just work on being happy, and living your own life to its fullest alright?
>>
>>18880736
We're are same fags and thots in here, my friend.

I do want to read :)
>>
>>18880740
>>18880736
Guess you're out to bed.

I will offer the read when I see you again.
>>
>>18880752
Not that anon, but can I get a read? :D
>>
Tristin

Taurus

Gonna choose The Devil as a favorite, because I like DOOM now.

What career should I pursue? When will I get a job?
>>
>>18879838
>>18877455
Male
January 19th 1989

Can you give me a general reading of my near future? Thank you so much
>>
Reader here? Would appreciate a reading!

Male dec 18th, 1990

what can I expect in the next few months? Love wise and job wise.

Thanks look forward to reading what the cards say about my future!
>>
I've decided to buy myself a set of runes, where do I start to learn about them ? Anyone any info ?
>>
>>18880841
Check the guides in the first post
>>
I had a dream this night about getting tarot deck from someone. I guess I need to do some readings again soon.
>>
>>18881118
Gimme a reading please, senpai
>>
>>18881126
Maybe not now, anon. I'll see what I can do tonight, but I don't promise anything.
>>
>>18881132
No problemo desu, senpai
>>
Someone doing readings?
>>
I guess this place is as empty as a Jewish pay toilet.
>>
Doing some short tarot readings for a reasonably short period of time. I require gender and query. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>18881592
Male.
There's a girl i liked and she liked me too, i think. But i fucked it up and i don't know if i can fix it and talk it out this thursday. Can i? Anything you can tell me is appreciated
>>
>>18881592
Male
Will she miss me if a stay away from her life?
>>
>>18881607
if I* stay away from her life
>>
>>18881592
female
can I get a love read?
seems I've just gotta be patient. no one is coming along that I can fall for.
>>
>>18881592
Can you give me a career reading? I'll start tutoring two people and go for an interview tomorrow(other job) Will these work out? Also im a male too.
>>
>>18881600
Eight of Cups rv, The Devil rv, Three of Cups rv.

Try your best on Thursday, but be prepared to be met with distance and disappointment. I am not sure what you have done to her, but she seems greatly angry with you.

>>18881607
The Fool rv, The Hanged Man rv, Nine of Cups rv.

She'll be slightly saddened by your disappearance, but she'll keep moving forward, be it by her own choice or by how the world around her turns. But she will remember you, at the very least.

>>18881626
Queen of Pentacles rv, King of Pentacles rv, The Tower.

Someone may come along, but the problem is that you're not in the position of being with someone. It seems that you or your life is just one step away from something wrong happening. Focus on your life and your own self, specifically your own near surroundings and how you feel about them, and then look around for someone. At times, one needs to walk to find someone, not have someone walk to them.
>>
>>18881592
Male
What will help get out of my selfdestructive and lazy mindset probably caused by depression?
>>
>>18881633
>I am not sure what you have done to her, but she seems greatly angry with you.

Oh God why. I didnt do anything i just wasnt clear and went cold so quick. I'd say she's disappointed

Good to hear i'm still on her mind somehow at least. I hope i can fix all this two days from now on. Thank you reader
>>
>>18881633
thank you
>>
>>18881628
Seven of Cups, Six of Wands, The Tower rv.

Lots of expectations and fantasies and hopes of success; ground yourself. Don't think too far ahead with these two, because it may happen that it will not work out with them and you'll simply have to cut your losses. Perhaps approaching it from a grounded perspective will help you to get around it, but there's the hope from my part that it'll work for you.

>>18881636
Four of Cups, Four of Swords rv, Page of Wands rv.

This is where I would say that you need to give yourself a spark or a reason to get up and do things. You're more than likely seeing or experiencing opportunities that may help you, but you're not willing to take them and perhaps get yourself under a slightly more fruitful tree. At a point you'll need to tell yourself to do it and not avoid something good for yourself, even if you have a lazy and self-destructive mindset. Action is needed. Inaction is death.

>>18881646
There's my belief that she may already have someone and took your advances or friendliness in the wrong way. But nonetheless, good luck.
>>
>>18881653
>Action is needed. Inaction is deat
What kind of action? what kind of opportunities?
>>
>>18881592
Male
Why is she trying to stay away from me even when she claims she doesn't want to lose me?
>>
>>18881592
Woman
Love Life, what's going to happen with him
>>
Trading. I want to know how to strengthen our relationship, I'm the male. Leave me your gender and query. I may not get to yours right away, but I'll do it sometime today.
>>
>>18881592
Female I require advice on how to get back with my loved one
>>
>>18881655
Is there really nothing for you? Not even an invitation from someone to perhaps go outside, or do something together? Talk and have fun over a good match of some video games? This is not something you may get out of by yourself, for you need to find someone to pull you out of where you are and change you for the better.

>>18881662
Ten of Cups, Six of Wands, The Hierophant.

She may fear that she's too engrossed into the idea of being together with you. At the very least, I can't tell if she's doing it because of her own ideas or feelings, or whether it's external influences. It's all herself. She's learning and changing though.

>>18881663
The Devil, Five of Wands, Two of Wands.

Possible discordance between you two. If there is an infatuation on your part, it may simmer away and only then will he decide for possible advances. Either upon you or someone else. He seems to be pretty bad at it too.
>>
>>18880724
;(
>>
>>18881592
I need to know what the cards say about making sure what happened two years ago gets resolved, how do I do it? A man named R needs to be punished.
>gender
Female
>>
>>18881592
Male
Am I stupid or smart ? Will I ever do something?
>>
>>18881669
>Talk and have fun over a good match of some video games?
Yeah, there is something like that. Thanks
>>
>>18881653
>There's my belief that she may already have someone

You are the first and only one who's right about this. I dont usually say it or stick around here but wow, you convinced me now.

Their relationship is pretty much dead but i still didn't pursue because you know. I wasn't clear on my advances or friendship. I dont know reader, i was very confident about this and readers said it was gonna be good, but it doesnt look good at all now. Do you think its done?
>>
>>18881592
Male
Will i be able to find a job and support myself after this august?
>>
>>18881668
Wheel of Fortune rv, King of Swords, The Sun rv.

I fear it may be more difficult than you think. It seems that there's no chances that may come up for you that would make it easier. You, and you alone, would have to go and talk to him and talk to him. But even so, it looks doubtful. There's no movement or energy that would help you. That, or you may need to take it slow and very calculated, leave nothing to chance.

>>18881675
The Tower rv, Two of Wands, Ten of Pentacles.

Things are too settled. Would you be willing to bring it all up and perhaps shake what slivers of peace and stability that there is now? You could do it, even though the cards don't say how you could do it, let alone if it's a good idea. The affair is old, and if he's done something truly wrong, he'll have this turn to grovel eventually.

>>18881680
Three of Cups, The Devil, the Empress rv.

You're perhaps more emotional than others, whether it's obvious to others or not. Don't let that chain you up or what you may believe to be right. Pursue something in regards of spirituality, occult or anything that may give meaning to this world. In that aspect you may end up doing something more for yourself than in the world, and it may help you more than others. But then again, first you, then others.
>>
>>18881653
Im the first one, thank you. I dont have high expectations with tutoring, but ill try to be grounded still.
>>
>>18881592
Male
A love general for this year desu, ty
>>
>>18881592
Male
What should I do right now?
>>
>>18881592
Male
If I try to talk to her, will she understand?
>>
>>18881699
3rd here.
Thank you.
>>
>>18881592
Female
What is the outcome of my idea?
>>
>>18881592
male.
Is my dream worth pursuing? achievable?
>>
>>18879838
Will I consume something that's considered a taboo to eat for normal humans?

October 16th
>>
>>18881683
The Moon rv, Three of Cups rv, King of Cups.

It'll be clear enough for you on Thursday. And more than likely that there won't be much between you two. With her friend, I can't say he's a good influence for her, but he probably wouldn't want you to get together with her anyway, even if he's not close to her as much anymore. So here's that.

>>18881690
Eight of Swords, Ace of Pentacles rv, Wheel of Fortune rv.

Not all that lucky with jobs now, not all that lucky with jobs then. Keep looking and don't leave it up to the world around to give you a job. That's all there is to it.

>>18881710
Four of Swords rv, Ace of Swords, Six of Wands rv.

Restlessness. A potential girl that may be up ahead, but I can't say if you're going to get close to her this year or the next. Whether she's going to be anything more, now that's a better question. Even so, don't fret yourself much about love and just keep on with your life, even if there's not much going on.
>>
>>18881729
>Will I consume something that's considered a taboo to eat for normal humans?
Long pig?
>>
>>18881592
Male

Will my ex (female) and I rekindle the relationship in the next few months or we will separate even more?
>>
>>18881736
Third read here, looks like next year, right now im single and doing fine at the moment, ty for your time, have a great week
>>
>>18881736
1st one. Feels bad to hear there wont be much between us, but we'll see it on thursday. She's all i think about for a couple months.. In another universe i bet she and i are having a great time.Thanks a lot for doing me another one by the way, i really appreciate the time and effort.

Thursday will either be great or it'll be shit(most likely) I'll remember her either way.
>>
>>18881739
kek
>>
>>18881716
Queen of Cups, Ten of Cups rv, Five of Pentacles rv.

Do something fulfilling for yourself. Something not quite material, but yet emotionally and spiritually satisfying. Something that would scratch that itch for a meaningful action and result.

>>18881717
Three of Cups rv, King of Wands, Five of Pentacles.

She'll understand. At the very least, she will understand, even if she may come across as opposite or still not wanting to pursue any further contact. Don't intimidate her too much... or maybe do. But at the very least be as direct and concise as possible.

>>18881723
Three of Swords, The Devil rv, The Empress rv.

The outcome may end up affecting more people or more strongly than you think, and not in a good way. I'm only saying that because it comes across as something that would hit close to heart or something that would be very personally affecting. So if you wish to go through with it still, then do so. Just to learn.
>>
>>18881592
Male
What should i work on about my character/how i present myself?

>tfw too late
>>
I'm done for this evening. Have a pleasant time, everyone, and good bye for now, /x/.
>>
>>18881592
Male
Will my order come soon?
>>
>>18881768
Reader you're a real one. Take care, thanks and come back again. Sending you good vibes
>>
Male Scorpio,

Trading tarot

What should I do or focus on to help get out of a rut?
>>
>>18881765
Thank you so much. I will try to find that.
>>
Trading
>>
I'll take any reader.

So, I was let go from my job on Monday, I'm $200 in the hole, my right eye lid is swollen, and my glasses are broke (I taped them up today, lol).

What the fuck is next? If anything...

Also, I had a dream a few nights ago about my eyelids having a deep, painful cut in them. What was that about?

Thank you in advance!
>>
Hello, it's me again, Lenormand Friend. I'll do a few small readings, don't expect much from me.
All I need is:
>query
>genders or information whether you like boys or girls
>drawing made by you. It can be on paper, computer, whatever you like!
>>
>>18882208
Are you still trading?
>>
>>18882358
Yes. I need, for work, a breakthrough strategy, something more useful than just "keep working hard." I need a game-changer. What's yours?
>>
File: random_paint_.png (11KB, 1340x545px) Image search: [Google]
random_paint_.png
11KB, 1340x545px
>>18882354

Hello! My query is here:

>>18882331

I'm a female and I like males.

My drawing has been attached.

Thank you in advanced!
>>
File: kiasa.png (12KB, 454x441px) Image search: [Google]
kiasa.png
12KB, 454x441px
>>18882354
hello Lenormand Friend

male
How my next gf will percept me at first sight?
>>
File: DIV.png (7KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
DIV.png
7KB, 819x460px
>>18882354
Straight male
What can help me right now, what should I focus on?
>>
>>18882354
Male
What should I pursue rigth now?
>>
File: mmob.png (59KB, 2588x1604px) Image search: [Google]
mmob.png
59KB, 2588x1604px
>>18882387
forgot the drawing
>>
>>18882367
I'll do a general for you if you're okay with it. I don't know shit about dreams, but I'll do my best with reading.
>Stork, Scythe, Snake, Child, Garden
Changes were not in your intention and you have tough times right now. You're feeling lost and see things that you can't deal with. It will be hard, but you're going to make it by chilling out and meeting sometimes with your friends. Also this is a good time for making new connections, so maybe there's solution for your bad luck. I don't see much bad things coming.
Hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck with it!
>>
File: IMG_7313.png (751KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7313.png
751KB, 960x1280px
>>18882354
Do L and I have a romantic future?
Female asking about male
>>
>>18882364

>Temprence
>Hierophant Reversed
>High Priestess
>Knight of Wands Reversed
>Ace of Cups

Aim high, but don't have expectations of yourself or others that you or they can't possibly meet. Do your work with patience and with stamina and it will pay off for you in the long run. Your accomplishments will not be overlooked.

Although you may be surrounded by and/or receiving advice from some very, and savvy mentor(s), when the Hierophant appears reversed you may need to agree to disagree with at least one of them on at least one point. That is crucial now. It's possible that a pleasant surprise will be coming your way soon in regard to work. You may come up with some new systems or processes that make your work life simpler and less stressful. Ignore workplace gossip and certainly don't get involved in it.
But back to those that are being helpfull. In the context of work the reversed King of Wands signify that one man in particular may tend to be condescending and patronizing toward you. Depending on the situation you may need to accept a certain amount of this, however if this man creates too much difficulty or becomes fully inappropriate toward you there may need to be a confrontation or action taken about it. You do not have to accept a hostile or fully inappropriate work situation. However, neither should you allow yourself to be too thin-skinned.
You and your work are appreciated and valued - and you should see signs of this soon. Ace of cups is also a bearer of good messages.

My query is a general outline of the next week, what can I expect from 17th of april 2017.
>>
>>18882415
Also I like males
>>
>>18882408

Yeah, all of this happened out of nowhere but I have good faith it is all working out for the best and your reading confirms it for me.

Thank you!
>>
>>18882373
That's some kawaii shit nigga.
>Man, Sun, Woman, Ship, Mice
At first she'll see you as someone optimistic, confident, but later she'll see you're a bit nervous person too, but I think she'll think more positive of you than negative. Hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck with your next gf.
>>
>>18882418
>>18882364

In practical terms...
Be observant and harness information for developing a plan. Be a spy for a while. Talk to people try to withdraw the information from them by small talk. If your gut feeling is telling you to do something do it. Act natural and don´t let know anybody what are your intentions, just be observant. Wait for the development and strike when the time is right (can not interpret the ace of cups, confused if it either you shall wait for some message or you should just keep promising)
>>
>>18882418
The Tower, 6 of Wands, 10 of Wands, King of Wands, Page of Pentacles rev

First up, something unexpected and nasty. Well, it will feel unexpected, but you should have seen it coming, as there were signs among your friends that it would occur. You'll handle it like a boss, but the newfound responsibility you gain from it will be taxing, and you'll find yourself very stressed out by it, struggling to create a solid plan. I see writing on papers, trying to sort things out. You'll come out on top, at least in your mind. The sacrifices necessary in order to maintain your position and pride will cost you in terms of distraction from a project you were working on initially, and you may come to reflect on that in the future, but it is most likely that you'll rationalize it all away, which might not be the worst thing for your ego.
>>
>>18882424
No problem, I'm glad I could help.

>>18882375
>Moon, Child, Ring, Heart, Scythe
Did you suddenly fell in love? I see you wanted to start some kind of new project, but love hit you and now you can't focus on anything. Don't let it take from you most the time. Don't daydream too much about cause it can bring you problems later. Try to focus on your goals than on love for now. I hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck with it!
>>
>>18882460
oh shit not again. but thank you for your reading. Is this about the whole week after Easter or just a few days? Sometimes I think I´m cursed, can´t catch a break. But thanks.
>>
>>18882433
thanks
>>
>>18882354
>boy, heterosexual
will i find a girl?
>>
>>18882387
>>18882391
>Mountain, Stork, Whips, Anchor, Man
Now you have a hard time and a lot of problems. Mind is filled with unwanted thoughts. Expect some small changes, you'll gain more stability with it. If you will work hard enough (in work, or anything that you're working on right now) you will succeed. It seems hard right now, but you need to be strong and take care of your well being for now. I hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck!
>>
>>18882415
>Lily, Ship, Heart, Bear, Birds
I would say yes. You're going to meet with him and have a very long, nice talk. It will be probably romantic. I hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck with it!

And that's all from me. I hope everyone have a good time today.
>>
>>18882537
Thank you, Lenormand Anon.
>>
Trading

What should I do to balance my energy
>>
File: KillYourMasters.png (69KB, 2588x1604px) Image search: [Google]
KillYourMasters.png
69KB, 2588x1604px
>>18882504
>Mind is filled with unwanted thoughts
Yeah, they are increasing.
>If you will work hard enough (in work, or anything that you're working on right now) you will succeed
Would this work with anything, even if I decide to start it now or later?
Thanks
>>
File: wat.png (8KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
8KB, 700x700px
>>18882354
Male, Straight
Once I talk to her about that argument we had in the past, will there be any potential relationship?
>>
>>18882543
I don't know what it possibly could be anon, but I can tell it's something that will grand you long-term results. I hope it helped somewhat
>>
>>18882541

>Ace of Swords
>The Hanged Man rev.
>2 of wands
>World
You may finally let go of a belief system which actually hasn't worked for you for some time. Don't beat yourself up if you find you had been holding some viewpoints and beliefs that you shouldn't have. Everyone makes mistakes or gets hold of the wrong end of the stick from time to time. You will find some spiritual truths that hold more promise for you and which are beneficial. Don't hesitate to talk to others about what works for them on a spiritual level.
It's crucial now to let go of any negative, self-limiting beliefs. Remember the idea of the "self-fulfilling prophesy" and be very careful about what you allow yourself to say or think about our life. Make sure the "prophecies" you are making about your life bear some resemblance to the life you really wish to see. spiritual partnership with just one other person may be greatly beneficial to you now. Remember too that you are also always spiritually in partnership with yourself as well. Remember to take time and space to care well for yourself spiritually and emotionally. This is an essential ingredient to having spiritually successful relationships with others. Start with yourself.You are likely to have several clear flashes of important spiritual insights during this time. Keep a notebook handy and record these. Share and discuss them with others (even if your only outlet for that is online). We are all on a spiritual journey, and your insights are likely to be valuable for others as well.

My query is will I be moving out soon?
>>
>>18882494
>>18882540
No problem my dear anons.
>>
>>18882562
>tfw i was too late
:(
>>
File: Life of a wizard map.png (588KB, 2904x4432px) Image search: [Google]
Life of a wizard map.png
588KB, 2904x4432px
>>18882354
Male
What should I do to finally find a job that has a perspective of moving out of the country? Thanks in advance.
>>
File: CAYM.png (125KB, 1724x1148px) Image search: [Google]
CAYM.png
125KB, 1724x1148px
>>18882558
Do you think is something that can be figured out with a reading, no matter the method?
> I can tell it's something that will grand you long-term results
Could be a lot of things, but ill try to investigate.
Thanks for helping me L.A.
>>
>>18882571
I'm really sorry dude! Maybe next time. I must go now. Hope you don't mind it.
>>
>>18882579
Its okay good reader. Hope i'll catch you next time
>>
>>18882577
>8-1=7
>2+5=7
>77
>777777
Anyone kow the meaning of this number, its been showing up a lot lately
>>
>>18882471
No, I'm not in love with anyone, maybe with my 'projects'? But no, no girls around me.
>>
>>18882591
>knows
>>
>>18882561

8 of pentacles reversed, three of cups reversed, queen of pentacles reversed

Ok I'm not completely good at interpretations but for this I think you need to get the ball rolling as far as working for what you want, maybe involve some friends guidance and you will get there, ... all these reversed cards tell me that the energy needed to make this change is indeed there but a bit stifled
>>
>>18882591

A positive change is coming. It can affect you emotionally, intellectually or physically. Continue with what you are doing and you will soon see, how it affected you and others.
>>
>>18882603
Thank you.
>>
>>18882605
Thanks anon.
>>
I don't know who can attend me but...

I have doubts in my mind, regarding myself. What I should do to deal with those?
>>
>>18882628

>3 of swords rev.
>Knight of cups
>9 of wands

It's important to realize that this will be followed by a deep and profound healing and brighter days. Allow yourself to feel any pain that comes as a result, and move on. It is truly not the end of the world. The first and best step is often to take a deep breath and calm down. Don't let the things you are worried about overwhelm you. Take it one day at a time, one hour at a time, if you must. At least some of your worries will very likely turn out to be imaginary. Get very specific on what you are afraid of and pick it apart. What is the true likelihood of the worry actually happening? Comfort yourself, and if you need help, don't hesitate to ask for it. Asking for help is the mark of a strong person. After this period, you will be charged for action, possibly from some good news.
>>
>>18882654
Thank you.
>>
Could I get a reading? Will my luck improve? Financial / family situation is what I mostly want to know about.
Female
Libra
>>
I miss her lads.. And she probably doesnt think of me at all
>>
>>18882688
same
>>
>>18882662
Finances... welp

>9 of wands
>3 of sword
>ace of wands
>Tower reversed

Try to stay calm and methodically pick through your situation and potential courses of action. Take small steps. Look at ways that you might increase your income, even if it's only a little.You will not help yourself by freaking out. Look your situation unflinchingly in the eye, then figure out what you are going to do about it, one step at a time. If the situation is overwhelming as a whole, don't try to look at the big picture. Do not let your pride prevent you from asking for financial assistance if you need it. This can lead to the better in terms of fortune and wealth, and sometimes it can even indicate gifts of money, or inheritance from unexpected sources (but it certainly doesn't mean that someone has to pass over for you to receive this inheritance.) This gift does not have to be money of course; any kind of gift that has value to both the giver and the receiver can be indicated by the Ace.This is not a time for risky investments, gambling, or counting on the lottery to make things work out for you. Even if you know the news will not be easy to stomach, find out exactly what you are dealing with financially. It may not be as bad as you think. It is certain, however, that you aren't making anything any better by avoiding the issues. Deal with any problems in a straightforward manner.

... just don´t take the loan...
>>
>>18882705
I see, Thank you again.
>>
trading
>>
>>18882716
What´s your query?
>>
>>18882720
Is he still glad that we met up or does he regret it now?
>>
I'm 27 and I screwed up my entire life I have to start over. Insight?
>>
trading

want to know if anna loves me

will do a one card read in return
>>
>>18882723

>7 of swords reversed(you)
>10 of wands(him)
>wheel of fate(the meeting)
No he doesn´t
You may have to decide whether to put your energy into the things, people, and situations that you already are involved with, or whether to spend your energy trying to bring more into your life. Choose wisely. He however, may want to look hard at this and see if there are any ways that you might"lighten your load either literally or figuratively. If he looks carefully he may find that part of the burden he is carrying emotionally actually belongs to someone else. It will be important for him to pace himself now. Don't try to do too much. The meeting of you two, however, whether that's good thing or a bad thing, it passes. If suddenly you find yourself "sitting on top of the world," keep your perspective, as that too, changes.
>>
>>18882723
>>18882757
Adding: No, he doesn´t regret it. He is glad
>>
>>18882751
It's never too late. Was just talking to a guy today who hit rock bottom with drug abuse, debt; decided the best thing was to go to school, got a bachelor's in some art degree, got a master's in communication, and finished off a PhD in rhetoric. He has an amazing life now, a wife, two kids, travels for work all expenses paid. He didn't get his shit together until he was 30.

>>18882757
Thank you. Query?
>>
>>18882756
Ace of Wands...REVERSED

Nope
>>
>>18882756
>Tower
Sorry but it looks like no.
>>
>>18882764
I just don't wanna stop everything. Leave all the bands I'm in, stop playing music, tell all my friends to fuck off. Just eat and Sleep until I die. I've quiy all drugs and alcohol, I tried to work out, eat healthy, drink more water, find something stimulating. Nothing I just want fucking nothing. Existing is painful.
>>
>>18882764
I want to know how I´m going to be financially at the end of the month
>>
>>18882776
If you like music and being in a band, perhaps find a way to make that a career, i.e. audio engineering, etc.. So what? You'll have to put off having fun to get shit done in your life, things won't get better right away; you have to earn it back, but if you give up, that's on you. You'll probably have to say good bye to some friends that don't have your best interests at heart, the ones that will continue to drag you down the wrong path, but when you look back in ten years, and you have a decent job, you're /fit/ and you've got a fine waifu and a cub, you'll be so glad you made the hard decisions instead of staying stagnant.

>>18882779
ok brb
>>
>>18882786
I don't even want to listen to music anymore. I'm just done.
>>
>>18882779
Four of Swords
Four of Pentacles
Two of Pentacles
Eight of Wands
Nine of Pentacles

It's going to be kinda rough, a little bumpy. You're going to have to make a few cuts and sacrifices in some uncomfortable places, but things start looking up pretty damn quick by the end of the month. Things may not be perfect, but you'll be alright.

>>18882803
Give me a throwaway email
>>
>>18882805
[email protected]
>>
>>18882810
I'll email you in a bit
>>
>>18882805
Thanks a lot. Hope you help the guy.
>>
>>18882816
ok
>>
>>18882822
just emailed you
>>
>>18882825
I'm gonna take my time and reply thanks
>>
Nobody's reading?
>>
>>18882951
Nope.
>>
Well, I'll be offering readings to 3 people. Just offering because I feel like it, but only for 3 (I'll announce who once enough queries are made).

I might also accomodate for anyone else, after I've done those 3, but don't hold your breath on that. I'm also not trading or anything; just reading.

You need to tell me your query, how many cards (1 or 3 cards) &, if you want an additional card tied to that reading to say something about yourself, your age, gender & sun sign (or your gender & full birthday, including month, day & year).

I do tarot, by the way.
>>
>>18883047
female
meg
sag with scorpio rising
general read on life/love/career?
whatever guidance for my well being?
3 cards
>>
>>18883047

3+1 cards (only if this info is enough)
Male
Aries
I feel empty, I'm trying to fight that feeling back, but I'm having troubles with it
Query: How will she react when she recieves my letter?. I'm not too sure if I should send it. It is almost too personal, and there is a great chance that it will make things worse
>>
>>18883047
Will I ever be able to fall in love again after loving K so fiercely. It's my biggest fear. 3 card.

26, female, Libra sun.
I'm a gentle, kind hearted woman, who is trying to let down her walls. My biggest dream in life is to have a family.
>>
>>18883061
>>18883063
>>18883073
Great. You three will be my querents for tonight. Sit tight; I'll be doing each of your readings momentarily.
>>
>>18883075
Thank you very much anon reader!
>>
Trading a quick scry, let me know your query and what kind you want to read.
>>
>>18883091
I scry, tarot, and use books. Whichever you want.

Query....will I have success in this endeavor? How much?
>>
File: 1491513494813.gif (2MB, 274x152px) Image search: [Google]
1491513494813.gif
2MB, 274x152px
>tfw late
>>
>>18883061
For you, a card that represents you is the page of wands. Being a Sagittarius, you have a firey nature, but also an emotional aspect to your character that harbours a lot of creativity, inquisitiveness & talent. But the surroundings are very hot; the worst that can happen in conflict because of your firey nature is that you get burned from your own actions or reactions to certain situations, where you need to have a tougher skin.

3 of coins, page of cups & the Empress

In terms of your life, it seems that you're hard at work in university, if not working already under some supervisor. The amount of work you have to do to gain approval, in spite of an environment that may be turbulent, may seem like a lot to put up with, but you also seem to be an optimist; whatever turbulence surrounds you, you still keep a level head about you & look forward to the positive aspects of life. If you feel otherwise, now's the time to look into yourself & see yourself for all the qualities you hold as a person; only then will you achieve those things that you desire most. But I feel you will; the Empress is a sign of plenty & nurturing.

My advice to you is to not brood too much on the negative aspects of life, but to look at the good that you have, to keep working as you are & to see the qualities you have in yourself. Confidence is what will drive you forward & knowing your talents will help you attain your desires.
>>
>>18883125
thank you
that aligns with career too
>>
>>18883102
I see a man wearing a cracked crown, his scepter stained with something black. Behind him there is a shattered image of a woman.

You seem like you will succeed, but it will be at another's expense. This will be visible and present in your mind, as well as the mind of anyone who can see it. It's a sort of stain of which you won't be able to cleanse yourself. It's a victory that isn't entirely clean or ethical. But it's a victory nonetheless.

I'll give you a choice of queries. If you want one that I can confirm this week, tell me if she has cancer. If not, tell me how to bring us closer.
>>
>>18883047
Slightly depressed, sometimes obsessive, usually objective on life, sometimes greedy and needy
Male
Capricorn
>>
>>18883063
Your significator's the knight of wands. Similar to the page of wands, you're in a desert & need to have a tougher skin when facing problems & opposition. However, you're the kind of guy who tends to charge forward, driven by emotion & that may unseat you from your horse. The lesson here is to train your emotions better lest you fall from your own mistakes.

8 of wands, Death & 6 of cups.

This reading with the 8 of wands especially reminds me of your knight of wands card. You're doing things straight out of emotion, without thinking; you're in a confused state & that's driving you to spill the spaghetti. That will drive further pain & depression when you see how negatively she'll react & you'll be left longing for the chance to make things right again, without that chance ever coming.

My advice is to give her the space that she needs, but to think carefully about how your actions & feelings affect her; neither of you need to carry each other's crosses, no matter what happened between you two. The best you can do is to rethink the wording of your letter before you send it & to let her know that, for your part in the conflicts between you, that yo wholeheartedly apologise & that you'll always remain open to her should she come back to you. To understand that friendship comes first is key, but give her the space that she needs & don't cling too tight.
>>
Is there going to be another general posted, I am willing to do some readings but I don't want to post in a dead thread
>>
>>18883161
3 cards if you can
>>
>>18883158
"The obscurity of such projects only expresses itself the disconcerting reorientation necessary at the paradoxical moment of despair."

The tarot pulls concurred with this: the 'how' is already available to you and there's nothing to add to it, rather it's that interacting more will better enable you to enact the 'how'. It's something that should be natural to you. It seems like the current situation is putting a haze on the way you interact with each other, but still it's positive and something that can be capitalized on. I did pull an Ace of Swords and Ace of Wands/Moon in a way that it would be a moment (of clarity?) that does it, but you're already pursuing the most natural path to get there.
>>
File: Hannibal warning his guests.gif (984KB, 500x197px) Image search: [Google]
Hannibal warning his guests.gif
984KB, 500x197px
>>18883175
>Is there going to be another general posted, I am willing to do some readings but I don't want to post in a dead thread
No need for a new thread, I'm sure you and your readings will make this place turn very lively.
>>
>>18882825
I replied, forgot to proofread woops
>>
>>18883158
This is actually very interesting. I'm really hoping it isn't the person I think it is. I've been told this once already, but I brushed it off as another consequence. I hate that.
>>
>>18883192
I will just wait for the new thread
>>
>>18883195
Just got it. No worries about the proof read.
>>
>>18883135
I'm glad to have helped. I hope that this advice is to your benefit & that only the good comes out of everything you do.

>>18883073
Your significator's the page of swords. Standing on top of a rocky outcrop with the wind blowing like a storm's about to come, the page holds their sword without being sure how to use it, as they look over their shoulder to face an enemy with uncertainty & anxiety. This means that you need to learn beforehand that you have the tools at your disposal & that you do understand how to use it, so please look within yourself first; introspection is key.

This also shows me that you're not quite as gentle as you may think of yourself; you need to understand your dark side.

The Devil, 2 of cups & queen of cups

Here, I see there's been a lot of upheaval when you were with K & I take it that he pretty much walked out on you, pretty much killing the relationship. I hope that this is wrong. And I don't guarantee that I'm right in this reading. But something bad did happen between you two & I gather that is also involves an emotional disconnect from his part, but also anxiety from your side of things when it comes to the will to actually help.

Be careful because you needn't let yourself sink into depression over any of this; don't ignore yourself & don't stand still as the world turns. You need to understand that you have your qualities about you & introspection will help you to realise that you already have the tools & the know-how to cope. In time, yes; you'll fall in love again. But give yourself the time to heal & do what it takes to progress.
>>
File: Hannibal wine 4.gif (992KB, 500x234px) Image search: [Google]
Hannibal wine 4.gif
992KB, 500x234px
>>18883200
Your choice anon, I hope it happens soon.
Dont want to miss your readings.

Talking about readings, what do you do? Tarot? Scrying?
>>
Well, I've done all my readings. I hope I helped the 3 people I promised to read & I apologise for missing anyone else, but I only promised 3. Hopefully, another reader will help you out.
>>
File: 1412141494671.jpg (893KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1412141494671.jpg
893KB, 2448x3264px
>>18883207
Tarot, I have had the same deck for many years
>>
>>18883203
Thank you, your reading was accurate
>>
>>18883212
Dont leave me in doubt, how many years? and what deck?

Oh and then I imagine your very familiar and experieced in your craft, gives me more reason to wait.
>>
>>18883213
I'm glad to help. I'm not one for accuracy as much as I am about the advice that you can draw from it. Here's hoping all the best for you. And be strong; don't underestimate yourself.
>>
New Thread:
>>18883217
>>18883217
>>18883217
>>18883217
>>
>>18879838
General reading
January 13th
>>
>>18883215
I didn't want to post out of the /div/ because I know the mods are sensitive around here, but now there is 2 divs threads up lets see what one gets deleted before i post
>>
>>18883225
>>18883223
Careful, now.
>>
File: Hannibal eating 1.gif (940KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Hannibal eating 1.gif
940KB, 500x281px
>>18883228
Simple human mistake, or perhaps something more.
>>
>>18883228
>>18883229
No worries; I failed to coordinate with other fellow readers, so I deleted the thread I created myself.

>>18883227
Please take your reading to >>18883217
>>
>>18879383
Is this thread still alive? Should I keep pursuing her?
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.