[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ears

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

>Left and right ears ring at different times

What's the paranormal reasons for this?
>>
>>18879145
Paranormal tinnitus
>>
>>18879213
Not even remotely humorous
>>
>>18879285
What the hell answer do you expect? It's fucking tinnitus on a paranormal board...I merely put one and one together in the laziest fashion possible. I probably put more effort into my response than you did in OP
>>
>>18879145
It's called tinnitus. It changes according to a number of factors including blood pressure, exertion, and air pressure.
>>
Tiinutus is associated with chronic neck strain. Try gentle neck exercises and getting a massage once a week.
>>
>>18879312
>>18879295
>>18879432
All off-topic.

Thread is for paranormal explainations.
>>
You have Tinnitus...ooowooowooo!
>>
File: index.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
>>18879546
A ghost is fucking you in the ear causing tinnitus.
>>
>>18879546
Paranormal tinnitus maybe?
>>
>>18879707
see
>>18879555
>>
>>18879145
I have this. The reason my religiously devout Catholic grandmother, mexifag here, is fast it's caused by ghostly earwax.
You get rid of it by mixing an herbal tea of chamomile, basil, and mint and pouring it in there to expel the spooky ghosts of finals past.
>>
I read all of those as titanus
Do I have paranormal dyslexia?
>>
Angels talking to you. If it's too loud or it hurts, just tell them to turn it down.
>>
>>18879145
It depends on the frequency of vibration you are receiving, as well as the kind of being sending this energy. It's basically you picking up on latent energy around you, or thought-form energies being directed at your being (by someone thinking about you for example).
>>
>>18881606
It can be other beings communicating as well, but yes, Angels use this method of speaking to you alot
>>
>>18879145
Ear wax is an actual cause. I live near some huge labs. And a private power plant. It was the only cause. Kek.
>>
>>18881634
Sorry. I wasn't trying to rain on your post.
>>
>>18881634
Can it be yourself or no?
>>
>>18881629
Can they be deciphered?
>>
>>18881634
If a being is closer, does it turn from a ringing to an actual voice? I thought the ringing meant it's far away.
>>
>>18879145
What's the difference between right and left?
>>
There is probably also some sort of technology to cause this to happen to people...

Many people who say that they are 'targeted individuals' or that they are being 'gangstalked' say that they experience this

When I first started happening, I thought it was only happening when I did something wrong and so for a long time I automatically assumed it to be a signal that something was wrong....later on I changed my mind about it

Perhaps someone was conditioning me to think this way whenever I would hear it?

I still am not able to determine whether it is paranormal or manmade

OP if you talk to Jesus, I am sure Jesus will give you the answers you are looking for!
>>
>>18884718
>When I first started happening, I thought it was only happening when I did something wrong and so for a long time I automatically assumed it to be a signal that something was wrong

This happened to me. I'd begin to do something I'd think is a good idea, and the signal I had associated with "bad idea" started to ring.

Happened a couple times, and it threw me off. My judgement is usually good so I didn't know what it meant: was I too stupid to understand, or was it acting against me?
>>
>>18884718
Wouldn't an agency need to monitor your every thought 24/7 to condition and direct your thoughts?
>>
>>18884703
One is demon, one is angel
>>
>>18884703
Warning versus other info. Don't remember which side is which.
>>
>>18879546
there isn't one. not everything slightly mysterious in life is the fault of ghosts, demons, angels, goblins, ghouls, gnomes, pixies, fae, witches, skinwalkers, pastel-colored horses or jews.
>>
>>18879145
I had really really bad electronic static in my head last night. Then later that night, I dreamed that it was an ionic storm. Sort of cosmic energy coming in. It was so intense, it shifted me, teleporting my dream to another bedroom. Then I shifted into a different timeline, for about 5 minutes. It was a timeline with all a lot of the soul family in it. Then I started thinking and rationalizing too much, which popped me back to my previous timeline.

Tl,Dr the ringing is energy in the crown chakra. Most energy is random and discordant, due to various factors. Under directive of the cosmic intelligence, it becomes clear coherent trans dimensional timelines.
>>
>>18887093
Warning signal has been going off for a week. Hmmm.

>>18887160
It's distracting though. What if I'm trying to learn to make decisions for myself; this external ringing thing just ruins that completely.
>>
tinnitus is not paranormal, the only one who is off topic is OP
>>
File: this.jpg (92KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
92KB, 800x600px
>>18879213
>>
>>18879145
Angels trying to communicate something, but you can't understand it yet. Or tinnitus.
>>
>>18888115
Is this proof of the Morgan Freeman effect?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.