[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a goetoc spirit help me to write a best seller to get dem monies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: Orobas.jpg (43KB, 269x295px) Image search: [Google]
Orobas.jpg
43KB, 269x295px
Can a goetoc spirit help me to write a best seller to get dem monies?
>>
>>18878956
>Can a goetoc spirit help me to write a best seller to get dem monies?

People are becoming more and more switched on, so its harder to make monies on something like that, try targeting a different audience with a different idea if you want monies.
>>
File: homework_lady - .png (620KB, 540x778px) Image search: [Google]
homework_lady - .png
620KB, 540x778px
OP, try learning how to spell BEFORE you try and become a writer.
>>
File: homework_lady.jpg (66KB, 515x720px) Image search: [Google]
homework_lady.jpg
66KB, 515x720px
>>18878976
>KYS

Yourself is one word, so KYS makes no sense.
>>
Yes. People don't realize how many of our cherished books and songs came from the Spirits.

But it goes without saying that you are a faggot cunt who can't rely on your own talents.

Cunt.
>>
File: homework_lady.jpg (131KB, 1095x720px) Image search: [Google]
homework_lady.jpg
131KB, 1095x720px
OMG!!! Homework Lady shot and killed in front of her students!!!!

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/San-Bernardino-North-Park-Elementary-School-Shooting-419054974.html
>>
>>18879010
Can I just ask them for money? Like winning the lottery or some shit?
>>
File: 1411645244978.gif (1MB, 230x196px) Image search: [Google]
1411645244978.gif
1MB, 230x196px
>>18879357
But being a famous author like the lady who wrote Harry Potter would be nice too. You'd be rich either way.
>>
>>18878956
yes, the demonic entities of the goetia can help you do that
but be aware the bill comes later
and study a lot before making a pact
demons tend to be tricky and they lie a lot
>>
File: dakini.jpg (178KB, 724x1030px) Image search: [Google]
dakini.jpg
178KB, 724x1030px
>>18878956
The Goetia represents the male side of the psyche, so its domain includes the arts. However, just because you can write a transcendant novel doesn't mean you'll become rich; money and wealth are about the physical, the body, and this is the realm of the female -- something over which the Goetia has no authority.

Remember that "demons" are just archetypal fragments of personality built into the structure of the brain, the primary colours from which our own personalities are built. The Goetia are manifestations of the male side of your psyche. However, there are forces on the female side of your psyche which are even more potent than the Goetia, since the female is stronger than the male. Dakinis, for example, would be the female version of the Goetia, and while the Goetia can give you artistic ecstasy, only the Dakinis could transform your artistic work into wealth.
>>
>>18880383
Not OP but care to elaborate?

How do I into dakinis?
>>
>>18880383
No they are not just aspects of our brain you retarded cunt faggot.

Do NOT discuss what you do not understand.
>>
LE BUMP XDD
>>
File: JungQuote.jpg (49KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
JungQuote.jpg
49KB, 500x371px
>>18880901
THIS, except nicer. Psych model is for plebs.
>>
>>18881667
Pls
>>
>>18881728
sauce?
>>
>>18878956
You have to choose your master. Obviously money is your master at the moment. The spirit would want to be your master, too. You can't have two masters. Unchain thyself.
>>
>>18878956
Yes, step on the path.

http://www.originalfalcon.com/b-ceremonial_magic.php

http://www.originalfalcon.com/b-howlings.php
>>
>>18881728
Sorry I was a bit forceful. I know they are actual spirits so I get frustrated...
>>
>>18885958
Hey dog, this is shitpostchan. Nothing against you, I just try not to be like that...but don't get me wrong I *am* like that many times. I TRY to talk to people on here the same way I would talk to anyone in real life, but not many others do and it's hard to do in such an environment.
>>
>>18885969
True that anon. Best to try to approach them like semi intelligent human beings first...
>>
>>18880383
So much fail in this post, I literally cannot even. I have lost the ability to even. Those halcyon days of my youth, in which I could even, are but a fleeting memory among the dust of my broken evens.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.