[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to wake people up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: TrappedIllumination.jpg (22KB, 270x298px) Image search: [Google]
TrappedIllumination.jpg
22KB, 270x298px
When virtual reality gets more advanced were gonna need to make a symbol that pops up to remind us our eyes are still in a simulation I think pic related is a good symbol to use.

What do you think?
>>
>>18878479
Fs we're still trying to wake people up from this reality.

Stop adding more layers you transdimensional paedophile
>>
Yo, what the fuck. I saw this symbol once walking around the area when I was in high school. Keep in mind i live in the fucking middle east so this wasnt some edgy 2spook kid. What the fuck.
>>
File: Nice try Shlomo.jpg (19KB, 226x250px) Image search: [Google]
Nice try Shlomo.jpg
19KB, 226x250px
>>18878479
>>
>>18878549
lol
>>
>>18878549
I feel your pain
>>
>>18878563
Kek
>>
>>18878549
How do I wake up?
>>
>>18878644
By either focusing or letting go.
The biggest joke is the tear between people going one way or another in any faith/science/belief/ritual
The Macrocosm and Microcosm are the same thing except for the perceptors view of them. They are metaphysical. Since they are beyond physical, you must go beyond physical. Meditate on the Mandala.
>>
>>18878644
Sort out your unfinished business and let go of past mistakes. Develop a clear and alert presence in the moment. Walk your own path as it unfolds, with interest, gratitude and dedication. Enjoy the life you live, and live a life you enjoy.
>>
File: index.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
>>18878679
>>
File: labirint.jpg (22KB, 300x476px) Image search: [Google]
labirint.jpg
22KB, 300x476px
There's a really good 90s Russian sci-fi series that had something like this, it's called Labyrinth of Reflections. It's set in an alternate 2000s world where incredibly realistic VR was invented in the form of a full body suit in your apartment/home/whatever that you put on and plug into the net. You still had to leave to eat/piss/shit but other than that many people lived their lives completely on the network, ie log in in the morning, commute through virtual traffic to your virtual job, work 8 hours, then go home and log out.

One of the main plot points was that you couldn't just disconnect or log out anytime you wanted to if you were wired in, you had to run a "log out" program on a timer before you dove into the net that would pull you out however many X hours you set on the timer passed. So you'd get cases of the timer fucking up and people being unable to leave the net and dying of hunger/whatnot.

But on top of that, a very small handful of people in the population are able to pull themselves out of the net through sheer mental force as well as alter small parts of virtual reality.

Main character is one of these 'divers' who works as human recovery (ie, diving in and disconnecting people who can't or won't log out.)

Might be remembering some stuff wrong off the top of my head but it's probably one of the best books I've read, especially if you're into 80s/90s cyberpunk shit. It's pretty much well known among slav sci-fi fans as a bible of a fuckton of both obscure and obvious references to gaming/programming culture at the time.

Don't know if the english translation is any good seeing as I read the original back in the day but the kindle version on amazon seems to be 90% 5 star reviews so you guys should check it out if you're interested in that kind of shit, the synopsis on there puts it better than I did probably
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.