[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to commit suicide and have a nice peaceful death as soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1459297194217.jpg (37KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
1459297194217.jpg
37KB, 466x349px
I want to commit suicide and have a nice peaceful death as soon as I can.

Are there any paranormal/spiritual methods to help me along?
>>
Helium
>>
>>>/b/
>>
wizardchan
>>
A psychopomp
>>
>>18878371
Meditate. If you can truly let everything go, you should just be able to walk over. Although, since you appear to have a desire "death" and a dislike "life" you will hit a problem. To meditate to the other side. Just observe everything and let it all go.
>>
honestly honestly the safest bet is heroin. no feeling no pain. If you live you wont forget what happened.
that being said, kill yourself in the name of something for whatever it agrees to give you
>>
>>18878371

Best spiritual way to commit suicide is opiate induced death.

Trust me. If you're ready to die, you'll die. If you're not ready, you won't. Easy as that. It understands.
>>
>>18878371
It will be very painful.
>>
>>18878825
>>18878825
>>>18878371 (OP)
>Best spiritual way to commit suicide is opiate induced death.
>>18878371

unless you want to create some kind of tether.

I've died That way myself and uhh it's not painful. honestly
>>
>>18878813
opiate overdoses are the most painful

op just spend all your money on a 1 way ticket somewhere
>>
>>18878371
.44 magnum
>>
>>18879157
And starve to death once he's there?

Perform the 12-gauge shotgun in the mouth ritual, OP. Very spiritual. I'll see you in hell.
>>
You'll just be reborn into this life. You can't escape your lessons.
>>
>>18878522
has anyone ever killed themself while meditating? Is this even a thing or is everyone here just sucking each others dicks?
>>
>>18878371
i've thought about suicide from time to time. Easiest and less anxiety inducing way is to just sit in your car while leaving the engine on inside of your 1 car garage. No pain, you just fall asleep
>>
Supposedly there are other people who don't enjoy life but all I see outside are irate friends of irate friends happy to complain to their companions.

I dunno, seems suspicious.
>>
>>18878371
What is with everyone and quantum suicide?
>>
try inhaling helium and die peaceful in your last sleep
>>
pray for ww3
>>
>>18879300
No one has sucked my dick yet, where do I apply for that? I'd like a hot gay succubi twink pls.
>>
>>18879399
What in the actual Fuck are you prattling on about cunt?
>>
>>18880090
I too have seen that one.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.