[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is black magic real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: michael-a-aquino.jpg (17KB, 428x445px) Image search: [Google]
michael-a-aquino.jpg
17KB, 428x445px
Is black magic real?
>>
>>18877833
are black people real?
>>
>ITT people overlooking the fact the word 'real' hasn't been invented yet, won't be for another 11 years
>>
File: Black Magician.jpg (86KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
Black Magician.jpg
86KB, 800x522px
Negromancy is very real.
>>
File: poop.jpg (90KB, 499x368px) Image search: [Google]
poop.jpg
90KB, 499x368px
Had a dream recently someone was toying with black magic, don't.
>>
>>18877833
The best magic is the "magic" you create with your own body, mind and emotions. True reality-bending magic is uncontrollable and unreliable. Trying to control it is like trying to tell the universe that life is too hard and you want success more easily than it normally should be, which never works. Spirits would just prank you until you stop asking them for unreasonable miracles. That is my personal experience, but good luck if you choose to delve into it anyway.
>>
>>18878053
What's your experience with it?
>>
>>18878072
Basically my experience is that spirits are all over the place and that they really can "cheat" but only when it's necessary. How they choose what miracles to perform and when to manipulate our thoughts/emotions/environment appears to be dependent on information that is beyond human comprehension. I like to see it as though they have an alien vantage point and that they are building us up towards fulfillment. It sounds crazy as hell though so I'd understand if you disagree, I just thought the op could use some anecdotes to help form an opinion.
>>
>>18878095
I have a rather weird question. Do you believe that upon the death of Prince, in Times Square and Travalgar Square in Londen were erected temples of Baal? And also, do you believe that the destruction of the Twin Towers were a ritual to open a gate to 4th dimensional beings similar to the one Crowley failed to close in his Loch Ness mansion?
>>
>>18878109
Not a clue about any of it, sorry.
>>
>>18878109
Dude, you have no idea what the actual fuck Crowley did at Boleskine, apparently.
>>
>>18878126
He opened a portal that he failed to close. It was beyond his abilities to close it. He's on a contract and is still around. That's all I know about him.
>>
>>18878138
Timmy, take your fucking meds.
>>
>>18878140
He's still around. Likewise, Queen Victoria, Queen Elizabeth I and Queen Elizabeth II are the same person. It is in line with what people like Icke are saying. They (reptilians) have engineered a certain strand of DNA that allows them to occupy a vessel. Crowley apparently had that DNA. He's still around. The same with Orlando Bloom.
>>
>>18878154
Yeahh...based on your conception of what happened at Boleskine alone I could write you off, but this whole paranoid delusion thing is a bit too far.
>>
>>18878161
What happened at Boleskine?
>>
>>18878138
He did. Never mind the shills.
>>
>>18878138
>[citation missing]
He was working Abramelin at Boleskine, not Enochian.

>>18878154
>Crowley is still around
>[citation still missing]

>>18878165
>65
He worked the Abramelin operation, as I mentioned.
>>
>>18878181
>>18878182
>>[citation missing]
>>
>>18878095

Hey what exactly do u mean by "building us up towards fulfillment??"
>>
>>18878182
>open a thread with Aquino as OP pic
>get drawn into argument with tinfoiler
>that was So promising :-/
>>
>>18878188
I'm reluctant to give away my sources. But I'm more inclined to believe them than apeofthoth on 4chan. Form what I understand he performed what would have been a 6 month ritual but collapsed near the end and left for London where he got in conflict with MacGregor Mathers.
>>
>>18878198
I mean, what do you wanna talk about, I've read all the Tablets, and Setian black magick in a thing. Ye Olde GF practices through the Setian lens. It works.

>>18878199
>I'm reluctant to give away my sources
Jesus Christ, really?
I posted the entire Yorke Microfilms of the Warburg Collected and YOU'RE afraid of divulging your resources?

>But I'm more inclined to believe them than apeofthoth on 4chan
Yeah, I'm only an initiated Thelemite whose read every single published and most unpublished words of Crowley.

>Form what I understand he performed what would have been a 6 month ritual
Abramelin's longer than that, actually.

> but collapsed near the end
Actually Mathers called in a favor.

>where he got in conflict with MacGregor Mathers
Nah, that didn't happen until sometime after the Lodge splitting. Mathers asked Crowley to go steal the Vault of the Adepti.

This is all REALLY public history friend-o.
>>
>>18878209
I got the Yorke microfilms. And I question public history. Thanks for the feedback. Interesting stuff.
>>
>>18878222
>And I question public history
That's good.
But so do I.
And only when solid evidence substantiates my doubt(s).

So, since you have the Yorke Microfilms, you wouldn't mind pointing me to where it says, or even implies, he "opened a portal" at Boleskine?
>>
>>18878209
Well, my main question: is it pronounced like Theleem-ite? Or differently?
>>
>>18877833
everyone's being really cryptic with their comments but let me give you a short story

>really angry with family member
>look up a curse to put on said family member
>chant the curse the number of times required at midnight
>the next morning there was a four car crash right in front of my house and all old man got injured

I feel compelled to believe evil can be summoned/manipulated to affect real life.
>>
>>18878244
"Th" as in "Theater".
"E" as in "Fell"
"L" as in "Lamb"
"E as in "Fell"
"M" as in "Monk"
"MITE" as in "Mite"
>>
>>18878269
With the emphasis being on 'mite'? Thanks btw, I've only ever seen it in writing.
>>
>>18878275
Well I doubled up with "M" and "Mite"
But the emphasis should go like this:
THEL-e-mite

The long "e" in the middle gets clipped just like "Extreme" (Ex-TREE-m) goes from that to "Extremity" (EX-trem-ity).
>>
>>18878283
Are you actually a member of the temple of set?

I want to send them a letter of application but still have lots of reading and work to do before, hopefully will get around to it this year

I wonder what's their standard of admission

I see potential in myself and have lots of very ambitious ideas, getting rejected would hurt like a bitch to be honest
>>
>>18878283
So it's like
>'Thelumait
?
>>
>>18878306
>'Thelumight
>>
File: Billy-D_Approves.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Billy-D_Approves.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>18877977

>casts lv2 colt45 40oz
>>
>>18878283
Just to be clear, >>18878306 and >>18878308 are not >>18878275 (me)

I'm not retarded.
>>
>>18878291
>member
Nope.

>>18878291
>their standard of admission
That you're not a retard, are willing to Work, and plan on actually doing something with your life (2nd Degree requires you make some sort of tangible achievement, such as publication or advanced degrees).

>getting rejected would hurt like a bitch to be honest
Sometimes they don't like to reply from their email servers. I'd humbly suggest you contact your nearest Pylon before using the main contact email Order wide on their website.
>>
To people who believe it it's very real. But even the most seasoned "magician" will often ask themselves "is this magic stuff really real?".
>>
>>18878339
Yeah how do I find out if I'm a retard or genius though? This is my struggle for the last months, I have no one to consult

Because my idea is pretty insane and I haven't told anyone about it

It's basically about me having my own company which means having my ideal job and ideal life, and being my ideal self, which is their field but the core idea is something pretty original and ambitious

Maybe I'm a madman
>>
>>18878344
>But even the most seasoned "magician" will often ask themselves "is this magic stuff really real?".
[citation missing]
>>
>>18878354
You could take an online IQ test. But honestly, if you have to ask yourself whether you're retarded, you very well may be.
>>
>>18877964
Bitch that's black magic

Motherfuckin Negromancy
>>
>>18878360
I always got around 130 in those tests but it's not the definitive answer imo
>>
>>18878355
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5620tqUMtI
>>
>>18878381
Oohh wow one guy on youtube! That's like saying even a seasoned mechanic occasionally doubts that all those cars actually worked again because of the work he did on them.
>>
>>18878095
So you pretend magic is real and then if something you wanted happens=magic is real but if it doesn't=spirits work in mysterious ways?

Convenient
>>
>>18878396
>Ramsey Dukes
>"some guy"
>>
>>18878396
>>18878407
Samefag. By the way, are you a moderator?
>>
>>18878407
I mean, why would somebody who has experience with something that has been an integral part of their life for years and which they have witnessed many times over, start thinking it doesn't exist to begin with? I believe in healthy skepticism, but doesn't that seem like a long ass stretch?
>>
>>18878468
Also, that was
>ONE guy
Which, AFAIK, he is.
>>
>>18878435
I fucking wish, this place is a trash-pit.

>>18878468
Epistemic change. That's all it takes, really. Chaotes are on to something w/r/t paradigms, it's just they rarely follow through.
>>
>>18878489
Hmm...what are w/r/t paradigms?
>>
>>18878501
with regard to.
>>
>>18878489

I know this probably isn't the best place; but while you're here, I've been trying to read up about the symbolism/meaning of the elements, and the basics(the realization that all the symbols in alchemy represent MUCH more complex concepts, while seemingly obvious now, was truly eye opening). Any recommendations for the best source(if there isn't one that's objectively the best, which would you recommend)?

(again sorry, if this is the wrong place)
>>
File: infinitekeks.jpg (112KB, 1087x1080px) Image search: [Google]
infinitekeks.jpg
112KB, 1087x1080px
>>18878362
>negromancy
>>
>>18878524
Best source on the elements?
Read the early GD papers.
Learn to read Tarot.
Pay attention to the GD's Neophyte ritual.
>>
>>18877833
Whatever, shut up, the important question here is: are those eyebrows real?
>>
>>18877833
There is no such thing as magic.
>>
if you mean influencing and corrupting people to have them willingly give up power to you, yea
>>
>>18878095
Please stop roleplaying and spewing nonsense. I ain't even a skepfag but please stop roleplaying anon.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.