[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when your "philosophy" teacher starts mocking Crowley

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2262.jpg (53KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2262.jpg
53KB, 1024x576px
>when your "philosophy" teacher starts mocking Crowley
>>
Nice heroin addicted, sodomite burnout my dude

Crowley was just a conman with access to a lot of drugs and a penchant for raping young boys in the desert
>>
>>18877338
He really didn't add anything new to The Occult. He revitalized and gave great interpretation of materials that were already available but may have been under the radar for quite some time. If he wasn't such a bit of an edgy cunt and junkie then he would have been viewed differently. he's a good reference but if you fall into Crowleyanity then you are making him spin in his grave. The whole point of Thelema is to have your OWN PATH and it has turned into a cult.
>>
>>18877338
Why does your Philosophy teacher even talk about Crowley?
>>
>>18877880
Crowley is all over the place once you start looking. The guys morales were shit but he did have a long reach.
>>
>>18877887
Six degrees of Kevin Bacon?
>>
>>18877892
Speaking of six degrees of Kevin Bacon, I have a Bacon-Erdoss-Sabbath number of 23
>>
>>18877887
Morales? or Morals? Either way, can you point me to something (not Diary of a Drug Fiend or White Stains) supporting this? Also,
>>18877380
>He really didn't add anything new to The Occult
Ever hear of N.O.X? And that's just one.
>>
>>18877901
>Ever hear of N.O.X?
Ego death and bacchanalies were a part of the occult since forever. He didn't invent it
>>
>>18877903
I'm referring specifically to his elaboration on the Key word as a contribution, which has only been done one other time since then.
>>
>>18877906
Quick rundown, please? I'm not very versed in Crowley, to be honest.
>>
>>18877929
Key word=INRI=LVX=IAO
Crowley expanded on this by means of NOX. Chumbley again expanded on this, I think in the 90s, for the first time since Crowley, with XON
>>
>>18877338
They should. Crowley was a complete nutter.
>>
>>18877948
>>18877901
Nothing new under the sun.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.