[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we finally make an effort to summarises every conspiracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6063.png (1MB, 680x1388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6063.png
1MB, 680x1388px
Can we finally make an effort to summarises every conspiracy listed on here?
>>
the fuck is pancreas denial?
>>
>>18877310
>chart made by moron
Roko's Basilisk? The Satan figure of a webpage made of autistic losers? What fucking dweeb made this chart
>>
>>18877427
It's self explanatory
>>
>>18877310
What is the Delaware hoax? And the Bhutanese Shadow Market? Portoia? Appendix Decalification? They're all the ones I can't find anything about.
>>
>>18877433
Did you really expect any better from a fucking brain size chart?
>>
>>18877310
Simulated earth belongs at the very top.
Or you could put it next to an image of a single peanut and then go from there.
>>
>>18877630
really? if you're gonna nitpick the tiers, how tf do you choose simulated earth to make that point? chemtrails, aids lab creation, hitler lived, literally half of the things listed are more common/entry-level than simulated earth.
>>
>>18877607
>Delaware hoax

There was another state just off the coast of New Jersey that would have been first to ratify the Constitution but the British sank it into the ocean, retaliation for losing the war. Almost no records exist, save for a few scant references to a town called New Weymouth that was a contender for the US capital at one point.

The newly formed US government didn't want its people to live in fear, so it seized all evidence the tiny island state even existed. It's believed they would have released the information eventually, but it was lost totally when the Brits sacked Washington.
>>
>>18877965
This is interesting, but what does it have to do with Delaware?
>>
>>18878007
Because everyone believes Delaware is the First State.
>>
>>18877913
But the government admitted to spraying chemicals on us. Even Barium.
You're 2 years too late here.
>>
What is the good website to read about all those conspiracy theories?
>>
>>18878024
lmao wtf does that have to do with the point i made? quite a few things listed have been admitted to or are otherwise accepted as truth by some but are still considered conspiracy theories by most and therefore belong in the first tier, much more so than simulated earth.
>>
>>18877310
Can someone explain the Bhutan one to me? Never even heard it and I've been a conspiretard for a while
>>
File: super scared.jpg (25KB, 352x370px) Image search: [Google]
super scared.jpg
25KB, 352x370px
>>18877310
CAN ANYONE IN THIS THREAD UNDERSTAND A JOKE WHEN THEY SEE ONE!?
>>
>>18878256
you're on a board where people discuss magic and religion as if everyone else is stupid for not believing in them. no one here understands anything.
>>
>>18877310
I don't understand how people think the world isn't hollow, unlike flat earth there doesn't have to be a global conspiracy with thousands of people involved, because literally no one has drilled far enough to have any proof the earth isn't hollow
>>
>>18878756
basically all the laws of astrophysics dictate that there is a core in every celestial body, including stars. it's just the way elements pack together i believe, i'm more familiar with stars than planets.
>>
File: ayy.png (1MB, 680x1388px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
1MB, 680x1388px
>>18877310
You're welcome
>>
>>18877913
Nah dude sim earth is everywhere. It's in the news a lot in the UK. I have convos about the subject far more than chems and 9/11.
>>
>>18878052
4chan.org > /x/ - Paranormal
>>
Secret Colleges

Jesus in Mexico

Passenger Birds

Vimana
>>
>>18878845
>Crossing out confirmed conspiracy theories

You're a shill
>>
>>18879724
nope. You can interrogate me if you want.
>>
>>18879724
A real shill will not want you talking about

>Dmt
>Aliens and how they relate to man
>Consciousness.

They're quite happy having you fight over the other stuff. Because it won't break down reality. In fact talking about those things concretes this reality more
>>
>>18879743
>They're quite happy having you fight over the other stuff. Because it won't break down reality. In fact talking about those things concretes this reality more

That is everything that is crossed out in that list.
>>
W>>18879798
What?
>>
>>18877310
>>
>buthanese shadow market

wait, what shadow market?
you can't even smoke a cigarette in buthan
>>
>>18877310
>conspiracy
I don't think it means what you think it means
>>
>>18877310
>>18880034
>I relate to level 5 on both of these

My head hurts, almost wish i could live in ignorance again just to feel more sane.

Guess i'll just have to grin and bear it
>>
cloning, channeling, jesus christ, lucifer/satan, maldek, lemuria, secret space program, satanic ritual abuse, akashic records, predictive programming, law of one, solar flares/great black out, saturn matrix, bible hebrew codes, moon origin, 4, 5, 6, 7th dimentional entities, magick
>>
>>18880034
I've heard of nearly all of these except for "AI controls the Earth". I must admit, that's certainly an interesting one...
>>
>>18877310

>Elven holocaust

Wat
>>
>>18877438
But... why
>>
>>18880376
People who think elves where real in the past, and some event must have happened to wipe them all out
>>
>>18877310
>2006 volleyball incident
Please explain
>>
>>18880311
Every space, AI, dimension, mandela and black hole discussion is a crock of shit, sorry dude.
Stick to reality.
>>
>>18879743
Damn, you're far into your own head.
>>
>>18880769
Why every space discussion? I'm sure it's a huge talking point for tons of academics and scientists.
>>
>>18880768
I'm pretty sure it was something like someone remembered a terrorist attack during a volley ball game that killed around 50 people, but all evidence of it has been covered up.
>>
>>18880777
Nice trips
>>
>>18880776
Just visit one of their threads and you'll see how badly NASA has deluded them, the technobabble and speculation are the entirety of the field.
You can make posts about literally nothing and insert space sounding words or say "dimensions" or say the phrase "black hole" and they will take it seriously.
I'm not joking. Try it. They're so desperate to have tiniest bit of information about the subject because they have literally nothing yet.
40 Years and nothing.

No one with a brain takes them seriously.
>>
I think I am directly responsible for 2 of those lol
And they're in the lower rungs, ka-fucking-ching baby
>>
File: pQo7e8E.jpg (43KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
pQo7e8E.jpg
43KB, 514x536px
>>18877310
>solpsism
>>
>>18878845
DRUGS LMAO
>>
>>18878756

Do you know what gravity is
>>
>>18880833
It's the retard's way of explaining the actual phenomena known as weight.

"Magical force dragging objects around!"
You people and your faith in miracles religion need to die.

If an object weighs something, it doesn't float, it falls.
If something is pulling up on the object, such as gases contained in a balloon, it floats.
If the baloon pulls 10lbs and the object weighs 10lbs, nothing happens.

Explaining it as literal fucking magic makes you sound like you belong in a black magic thread, not a thread about facts.

Weight is not a different principle.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.