[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

soup /x/ I wish for anecdotes involving memories of past lives,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1485021295665.jpg (857KB, 1928x2376px) Image search: [Google]
1485021295665.jpg
857KB, 1928x2376px
soup /x/

I wish for anecdotes involving memories of past lives, or lives of different people in the past. Please post your anecdotes or screencapped posts from previous threads. I will accept everything. Also if anyone knows of a proper term/phrase for me to search through the archives with, I would be very appreciative.
>>
>>18877295
Chicken noodle to you

Cunt
>>
>>18877295
I believe Gurdjieff covered this. Make a journal and try to remember this life's past. Remember as far back as you can in your current life. When you remember your birth you will go past it into the previous one. Never tried this tho.
>>
I saw the remnants of the war, the planets massive canyons filled with corpses, an attack of plant-wide-scale. I saw the scavengers. I was one of them.

I was a scavenger who ate the corpses of his own after the war.
When food was scarce, I was who ate his family.
Who ate his fathers, and his sons.
Cycles of murder and rebirth, stuff out of nightmares.

A Planet wide invasion, I don't know where from.
The point was to do it quietly at first, without anyone knowing.

They tricked us into thinking it was nature at first. Valles Marineris is the result of their first attack, a massive earthquake caused by some kind of device related to olympus mons. I remember seeing the waves, rising above buildings taller than the ones in dubai. I was on a really high floor, above the mountains when the wave his. I remember looking around and screaming, crying, and then accepting my fate. The wave hit, then everything went black. I have had countless dozens of dreams about drowning over my lifetime, of sea life floating in the water around me.

In a few lives I met them, and their original anatomy was nigh indistinguishable underneath what I assume to be eons of genetic and cyber engineering. Monstrosities, the absolute definition of function over form. Too many arms, too many eyes, robotic prosthetic and rotten flesh. Artificially extending life has its downsides.

In one memory, I traveled through a laboratory of sorts. Very similar to stories of abductions, they experimented on the civilization they were conquering. I saw countless bodies on stretchers, grey skin, tubes of unknown purpose, machines I couldn't be expected to understand the purpose of. They led me into a room, and then there was blackness everyone. and in that moment, i felt this … knowledge.

Some crazy shit I wrote a while back, have upwards of 6 dreams such as these a night. basically, TL:DR aliens invade mars, humanity's home planet
>>
>>18877295

How does one know ones past life?
>>
>>18879824
Through remembering it.
>>
>>18879835

Any tips?
>>
>>18879848
Drugs, meditation, dreaming or deprivation. It's not a science, just happens when the time is right.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.