[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wendigo experiences.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2312.jpg (65KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2312.jpg
65KB, 500x665px
Hello /x/ has any of ya'll experienced any perceived sightings of a Wendigo? Looking to share my experience from last week while illegally hunting.
>>
>>18877180
Well are you going to share it or not?
>>
>>18877208
Busy at work.

But I spent Monday through Thursday in the North Georgia mountains hunting and camping. The first two days nothing really out of the ordinary besides a couple dead game that looked to be ripped apart. Wednesday night I was sitting at my campfire cooking some small game I caught the forest went eerily quiet for a solid 5 minutes. The only sound besides my fire was a screech maybe about a mile out. After the screech (which I couldn't tell if it was human or not) the noise of the forest returned. The final night, I was packing everything up and the wendigo came to the edge of my campsite. I was unaware of it until I started my trek back to my car when I got this uneasy feeling. I had my 1100 Remington in my hands in case of bears. I turned around and saw the wendigo. It was maybe 20 yards away and I full out sprinted to my car. Once I got to the car I unloaded my shotgun into the direction from where I ran. I got in the car, started backing up, and my car was assaulted by large rocks. I'll post the damage when I get home from work. But I hauled ass out of the forest.
>>
>>18877358
How did it look like?
>>
Bump
I wanna hear more
>>
>>18877364
Big black hairy ass. I fucked him hard
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.