[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nuclear war dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: nuclear-weapons-test-900px_0.jpg (66KB, 955x500px) Image search: [Google]
nuclear-weapons-test-900px_0.jpg
66KB, 955x500px
Ok /x/ i had this crazy dream. I am needing skme help figuring out what is going on with it. Such as any background themes or anything. But here goes.

Ok it started out with an impending nuclear attack so i panick and find this survivalist guy with an rv packed full with survivalist gear and he gives me a ride. Now this guy is extremely neurotic to the point of like john goodmans character in 13 cloverfield ln. So thus im kinda trying to keep to myself and do as he asks as to not upset his crazy self. The next day we stop in a town to get supplies and find this hot girl that he kinda takes a liking too so we pick her up and supplies and head back on the road. She is pretty reserved but we talk a bit and i can tell she likes me but there is just something off about her. A couple days later we come across this small community of people who have survived. They are trying to rebuild their community and area. We stop by and are asked to join them to which the survivalist guy thinks is a good idea and goes about to establish himself as tbe leader of the new group. Then the next day the girl we picked up tells me that i would be a better leader and that i should depose his from his position and proclaim myself as the new leader of the community. So i grab a knife and stab him through the neck with it as everyone watches him die bleeding. Then i turn to look at them and the place erupts into chaos as they start destroying and and attacking each other. Realizing what i had caused i left ashamed of myself. I took a stranded car and drove back to my home where i started. Oddly enough it had been snowing considering it had only been a week since all this started. So i walk in to my house to stare out the back door and see a lion and its cub playing in the snow. Me and the lion lock eyes then the next thing i know is that i am waking up.
>>
>>18877051
Do you live near a zoo or animal sanctuary?
>>
>>18877106

Nothing with lions in it.
>>
>>18877051
You watch too much walking dead.
>>
It's a metaphor. The lion is the representation of the king. Killing the king to become the king can have drastic consequences. The people were led by your example. It would've been better had you spread distrust in the crazy guy (which wouldn't have been hard), then put it to a vote. He might have tried to kill you, but then the people would've taken your side upon seeing his violence and he would've been killed or exiled.

The lesson is diplomacy > force.
>>
>>18877246
Also, never shoot first. Shoot second, shoot third, but never be the first to pull the trigger.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.