[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw familiar with basically every conspiracy theory and bit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: crying-pepe.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
crying-pepe.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>tfw familiar with basically every conspiracy theory and bit of esoteric knowledge to have come out of the internet in the last 20 or so years

yawn. why hasn't there been any new mind blowing stuff in such a long time? the coolest thing I've heard about in the last five years is about the world's governments being run by an AI called ARCHON that can alter your life by manipulating information and data on the internet but it is never elaborated on
>>
>>18876596
i dont understand what confuses you, go read hard science fiction plenty of new ideas there, all conspiracies are adapted from earlier sci fi novels, mythology, religious stories about the origins of humans, there was no originality there to begin with.
>>
>tfw familiar with basically every conspiracy theory and bit of esoteric knowledge to have come out of the internet in the last 20 or so years

I'm pretty sure you don't. Real esoteric knowledge don't come from websites specialized on the subject. Very few people know about it, this is why it is occult. And if you'd know about it, there's no way you'd share it.
>>
You're definitely not, there's enough good and accurate esotericism on the internet that would last you many dozens of lifetimes of research.

Clearly, you need to stop being such an armchair occultist as I suspect you are and actually apply yourself. Start practicing magic, just knowing about everything conceptually is not even a quarter of the journey.
>>
>>18876596
Because all the big conspiracy theories just talk about jooz
>>
>>18876596
>AI called ARCHON that can alter your life by manipulating information and data on the internet but it is never elaborated on
Any more on this?
>>
>>18876617
Like what? Travelling and uncovering ancient lore and strange relics is one thing which I agree cannot be done by sitting on your ass, but all the "magic" and esoteric belief systems sound bullshit to me with no tangible benefit in the practitioners life unless you dedicate yourself to satan and his demons.
>>
>>18876596
You can literally just go ascend if you are willing to put in the work. People use Earth as a reference point. Once they leave, why return. Why help others when the Universe is infinite and they will find their way in the end? Nobody wants to crowd their Journey's too much.
>>
ITT: shitty RPers tell a guy who's bored with fictional stories that he's the idiot
>>
>>18878327
And you say you've been following every bit of esoteric knowledge to come out for the past 20 years? You know nothing. You're not even a neophyte.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.