[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love spell to win back my ex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: gettyimages-490661433.jpg (23KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-490661433.jpg
23KB, 480x320px
Love spell to win back my ex?
>>
There aren't any. Move on. The sooner you accept it's over the sooner you'll feel better.
>>
>>18876334
>>18876342
Sorry, OP. Spells aren't real. Curses kinda are, but that's just a psychological effect.

Try calling her after a few days. Write a letter. If they love you you'll get them back, if they don't then move on.

That's life, kid. Breakups are shit.
>>
>>18876334
Am I the only one who has a strong urge to fuck those peaches? I mean look at them....they're sexy as fuck...
>>
>>18876366
Millions of peaches...
>>
>>18876366
Just you brah
>>
>>18876377
Peaches for free
>>
>>18876366
So soft, so sweet, so juicy
>>
>>18876390
Come in a can, put there by a man, in a factory down towwwwnnnn
>>
I will do all the spells and see what happens
>>
I guarantee you aren't here anymore OP but honestly there is no spell. The best way to take this is move on without moving on. Before doing that however you need time to mourn, it hurts and it sucks and if you really shared something special (not some 2 week/month fling I'm talking years) then mourn. Take a few days and just cry and try to be around people who will listen to you. Then attempt to rebuild your pride. Go out, treat yourself and have fun post pictures of it on social media basically do anything to make her notice you have moved on but only you know you haven't, then maybe go on a date and see how you handle it. During this time do not DO NOT attempt to contact her, give it 14-30 days no contact even if she does it first do not break it. After that period ends and you've worked on yourself for a bit try and make contact. If it's meant to be at that point then awesome! If not then either keep no contact for another few weeks or move on. If your under the age of 25 I can say this though, you will have other opportunities for love and can be happy while you wait it out.
Good luck
>>
>>18876398
LOOKOUT!
>>
Stop being a faggot and just find some drunk horny woman at the bar
>>
>>18876465
This. She's already fucking other guys

For me it's a huge turn off if a girl in any way rejects me or isn't completely submissive and respectful to me
I guess that is just how much of non-cuck I am, I'm hardly even attracted to girls unless they are very attracted to me
Like this girl who only went out with me on one date a few years ago, and didn't put out. Now she is hitting on me, hitting me up on social media, a lot now that I'm tall and more successful.
She had her chance to have a teenage romance with me, but instead she fucked some older guy for money like the whore she is.
She's like 10/10, but she honestly disgusts me

I can make married 10/10s call me daddy and worship my massive dick anyways
>>
>>18876493
Ahh, so that's part of the reason of why you want him so bad, because he represents what seems to be out of your league.
Here's a spell, it's called BEG FOR HIS DICK
>>
Op here I'm female if that makes a difference. It's just for fun really. I'm a skeptic myself. Tried M's go fetch, tried a hoo doo spell, not much luck. Ah well
>>
>>18876501
>beg for his dick

It's all I've ever done! Didn't work. May have overdone it.
>>
>>18876454
>under the age of 25

why is that?
>>
>>18876513
Bcuz So young
>>
>>18876507
Either he thinks you might have STDs, he thinks your ugly, he's very old school and conservative and thinks you're used goods, or he's a faggot
>>
>>18876488
you sound bitter about it desu. im sorry she hurt you
>>
>>18876334
How a bout this?

I make ok money, own a car and work a decent job. Im not a blimp and Im fairly handsome, buyt all the women Im attracted to arent or fvic e verca.

Is there a ritual Icould perform that would lead me and the right women to meeting each other?
>>
>>18876522
I just think she is a very despicable person and I'm ashamed to have ever valued her
I couldn't give a rat's ass if she dies, and I'm glad I didn't fuck with her. I dodged a bullet for sure
So it's cool :)
>>
>>18876519
As a
>virgin
Must be the last one
>>
>>18876535
>that pic
>she
>>
>>18876528
You found one ;) how u doin
>>
>>18876454
Thank you for the advice
>>
>>18876543
Sweet :). I guess now we just have to hope that we live in the same country (or hemisphere at least).
>>
>>18876558
Yeah! If not, long distance is cool!
>>
Is there a spell to get rid of an obsessive person? I would almost say "unwanted lover". I barely know this person and want them to leave me alone, and they ignore my requests for them to.
>>
>>18876614
How do u know the person
>>
>>18876591
Im at the age where I want something serious though. That and I need that human contact.
>>
>>18876488
>That is Just how much of a non-cuck I am.
Okey bro, whatever you want.
>>
There's this great ritual where you gather these metallic discs and attach them to staffs and wands of various sizes. Then you lift these magical tools every day for an hour or so.
Also, there are these potions called whey protein isolate that you can drink before and after to help the ritual work better.
>>
>>18876703
Ya same
>>
>>18876751
Well hey, you only live once.

Drop me a line if you want to chat or whatever.

[email protected]
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.