[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to M?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2383.jpg (104KB, 640x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2383.jpg
104KB, 640x666px
Did M ever come back to share more spells? If so, archive links?

>pic unrelated
>>
>>18875551
bump
>>
>pic unrelated

Well I'm not interested anymore.
>>
>>18875574
Kek

Its OC, take it if you like
>>
>>18875551
Bump
>>
>>18875551
M has lurked on this board for fucking years and is a legitimate retard. They use rehearsed contrived bullshit and any deviation from their set talks results in straight aspergers.

M is literally not worth the time to even type the "name." Carry on.
>>
>>18875551
Did he post as (M) I'm curious because I use to speak to a guy on here who posted as M spoke to him on Skype a few times
>>
>>18875551
Does he post with pics of wolves
>>
File: 1286097262204.jpg (31KB, 300x423px) Image search: [Google]
1286097262204.jpg
31KB, 300x423px
>>
File: images.png (8KB, 103x188px)
images.png
8KB, 103x188px
Hello a>>18875551
OP. My departure happened for very specific reasons reasons I explicitly stated would result in my departure.
I simply did not like the fact that individuals decided to misinterpret my spells and make revisions to them to change them to how they wanted. Not to mention a few trip coders who decided to try and make the threads about themselves and their agendas. Instead of just enjoying the ride. Truly it was saddening to me. I did not wish to leave you. Only it seemed that it wasn't the time to share them with you yet.

I am always here.....
suffice to say I am amazed even though over month has passed. You remember me...

Perhaps I should share again. As you have inspired me, by showing there are those who want to simply learn. Thankyou OP...

Tomorrow evening. I will teach again. Promise.
For you.

-M
>>
>>18875681
Yeah, I do remember some tripcoders trying to steal the show.

I'd reccomend using one yourself (Only for your own threads, of course), as preventing impersonators in threads like yours are indeed the proper use of tripcodes.

I look forward to your thread...
>>
>>18875647
I have never once used Skype to speak with anyone.
Why would I want to do that...

I just thought I should inform you of that.

But I am elated there is still interest in what I have to share.
the feeling is amazing.
If it was not so late I would begin immediately.
But I cannot tonight. Waiting until tomorrow evening will give me time to prepare and decide on a spell.

I feel so very greatful to you all.
However. My original conditions will still apply. And breaking them will result in my departure again. Just as before.

-M
>>
>>18875681
Did you ever post with pictures of wolves?
>>
>>18875710
I refuse to have a trip. I will only sign my posts to show it is me.
I do not understand why someone would wish to impersonate me. But I can assure you I am the original.

I was lurking as I always do, when I saw this thread.
I was compelled to reply to you all.
I am so very pleased I am remembered. Because of this I will continue where we had left off.

This is my final post until tomorrow evening,
I am excited to begin once again. I hope you are too.

Until then. Your friend.

-M
>>
>>18875712
will doing magick cause you to become schizophrenic and also get haunted by demons?
>>
Holy shit you guys summoned M.
That's fucking great I loved his last threads
>>
I am happy to hear that he is happy but someone's gonna blow it again for us
>>
Who the hell is M? How do I become popular as he is?
>>
>>18875647
Why don't you log in anymore ?
>>
File: 7-wolves-watermelon.jpg (211KB, 670x440px) Image search: [Google]
7-wolves-watermelon.jpg
211KB, 670x440px
What's this
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.