[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 33

File: cards.jpg (65KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
cards.jpg
65KB, 700x467px
>Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijinks' revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification.
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation.
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

>Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
https://discord.gg/49vXGrC
https://discord.gg/qWN3dcM

>Previous Thread:
>>18871781
>>
I've got time for 3 or 4 readings.

Your query?
>>
>>18875455
Whats going to happen between me and she. Is it done?
>>
>>18875455
Should I become a serial killer?
>>
>>18875455
Will i do good with this job? For the next couple months. Thank you
>>
>>18875455
Can the cards tell me how to get C back?
>>
>>18875466

yes
>>
>>18875466
I agree. Kill them all.
>>
>>18875461

7 of Wands - Courage and daring - possibly, the courage to retreat. Using one's power for transformation.
Knight of Wands - Love of life. Interest in the arts. Trickster. Attractiveness.
Knight of Cups (rev) - Avoiding responsibility. Callousness.

This definitely calls for taking a deep breath and accepting what needs to change and doing it on your own terms, enjoying growth and life to the fullest regardless of circumstances. Someone will not care. It is best that it is you.
>>
>>18875478
>>18875483
while i value your opinion and will take it in count at the time of making a decision, i will wait for the reading.
Now that i think of it I should have asked how many i will kill but still, thanks.
>>
>>18875466

To my surprise, pendulum and coins say "Yes."
>>
>>18875473

Pendulum and coins say "No!" Work harder and utilize any sort of help you can to do better and/or get more done.
>>
>>18875491
>To my surprise, pendulum and coins say "Yes."
Then I guess nothing can be stopped now, thank you anon for you have showed my fate.
Now if i may ask do you prefer a stylish personality behind murders (perhaps even playful) or just everything to be cold blooded and simple.
>>18875483
>>18875478
Thanks again.
>>
>>18875455
Will he betray me?
>>
>>18875491

Killing is Chironymous approved ;)
>>
>>18875474

9 of Swords - Cruelty. Feeling like a victim.
Ace of Pentacles (rev) - Unappreciated gifts. Materialism. Conflicts over money or property.
Judgement - Renewal. Optimism, in spite of a painful period of change. Change. Spontaneity. All things are possible. Old world seen through new eyes.

The cards indicate an answer of "most likely not" regarding C specifically and that you weren't being appreciated by C anyway -- but something bright is in your future, so get yourself in the best place possible for it!
>>
>>18875520
Does this suggest we have a future together or that i should move on?
>>
Is Chiswick around I need a reading
>>
>>18875536

Most likely not with C.
>>
>>18875510
Go for the gusto!
>>
>>18875541
Ugh fuck!! :(
>>
>>18875455
Could i get a reading on what's happening between A and J?
>>
File: hannibal wine 2.gif (1000KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
hannibal wine 2.gif
1000KB, 500x281px
>>18875550
Patrician's choice, anon.
Thanks.
>>
>>18875514

Yes
>>
>>18875466
>>18875478
>>18875483

This is fucked up. At least be like Dexter if you are going to.
>>
>>18875663
>At least be like Dexter if you are going to.
Killing other killers?
They are no evil, they are hunting anon, it would be disrespectful to interrupt them while they play.
Now the animals, they are fair play.
>>
A reading for myself and J. What is holding them back and will I see them again?
>>
Does Mr V still come to do readings anyone seen him around?
>>
Anyone trading?
>>
>>18875673
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/username/Mr%20V/
Didn't see any readings
>>
>>18875670
No, not "killing other killers". What I mean is, don't kill the innocent, kill the scum of the earth.
>>
>>18875694
I'm sure he use to do readings here
>>
>>18875455
If it'll even happen, when can I expect to be reunited with her?
>>
>>18875721
>>18875694
I believe his name was just V.
>>18875711
Everyone is scum, except for me.
And what do you think is more rewarding the old man pedophile who lives alone, or the family with the pregnant mother.
>>
>>18875692
Are you around?

Any preordained good fortunes until 2017?
>>
>>18875726
Definitely the pedophile.
>>
>>18875733
Explain your point of view, please.
And What if they are bad parents? wouldnt they be scum?
>>
>>18875737
Depends on what you define as "bad parents". Obviously if they abuse/harm their children, then for sure, but otherwise it's all subjective. Keep in mind, I'm not supporting any actions here, I just see that there's really nothing I can do to change your mind on it, and at least, I'm trying to get some silver lining on this situation. If you are going to kill, kill for a good cause.
>>
Doing three short tarot readings tonight. Sorry if I can't get to you. I appreciate any and all pictures of Kurt Russell you have saved on your drives.

Name
Youtube link to a song that you're really feeling
Query
>>
>>18875763
Fred
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJNNNftkZ4E
Any good fortunes coming for the rest of 2017?
>>
File: Strings.png (363KB, 800x394px) Image search: [Google]
Strings.png
363KB, 800x394px
>>18875755
>Obviously if they abuse/harm their children, then for sure, but otherwise it's all subjective.
So lets say I must kill the parents because of your system, what about the kids.
if left alone they will have to go into social services, the impact of losing their parents in such a violent way migth make them like me, so i have a "would you kill baby hitler" situation in my hands.
What would you?
>>
File: majestic.jpg (77KB, 700x670px)
majestic.jpg
77KB, 700x670px
>>18875763
>Kurt Russel

Ahh, you. I have 2 pictures of Russel saved on my drive, all for you.

J
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79YDgv_zWA4

I have a job interview tomorrow, and I'm somewhat anxious about it. Could you give me some insight on what's going to go down? Will I nail it?
>>
>>18875763
me >>18875671

Anna
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDJr-gijrPc
Also will we be friends again?
>>
>>18875763
Mike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DehmPOkrtRc
When can I expect to find myself in a new relationship?
>>
>>18875771

this is what happens when the copy cat div starts a thread.

bunch of fucking psychos.
>>
>>18875771
Well, you're not as unreasonable as you seemed at first. The real answer I can give you here is that you're not the one who should decide those things. Death is the one who decides when a human leaves this world, you aren't death. You're just some guy, what makes you think you should have a say on people's lives?
>>
>>18875770
Thanks for the Kurt! :3

>nine of swords, five of cups reversed
Not looking so good. You'll fall into a depression but pull yourself out of it, Good fortune will taunt you in dreams, but nothing will come of it.
>>
File: IMG_2753.gif (562KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2753.gif
562KB, 500x286px
"Come, let us take a muster speedily. Doomsday is near. Die all, die merrily."
>>
>>18875763

aaron
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJgtkVMhYVo
will my heart find fulfillment in current decisions?
>>
>>18875802

Let's hope so.
>>
File: to1_400.gif (638KB, 367x245px) Image search: [Google]
to1_400.gif
638KB, 367x245px
>>18875802

hijinks, did you see the last episode of smile guide ? what did you think?
>>
File: hannibal wine 1.gif (952KB, 245x234px)
hannibal wine 1.gif
952KB, 245x234px
>>18875781
For the record I spend a lot of my time in the "original".
>>18875785
>what makes you think you should have a say on people's lives?
My life has been influenced by a lot of things, things beyond my control, why cant i shape myself into one of those for someone else.
I have an idea, I could use /div/ or divination in general to choose and plan.
The old man or the family? draw a card.
Father or Mother first?Draw a card.
Will the kids live? Card.
What do you think of it?
>>
>>18875772
aah, his whiskers flowing mightily in the breeze...

situation
>eight of pentacles, page of pentacles, nine of swords,five of pentacles
All your preparation will pay off, but you'll feel paralyzed by anxiety midway though, and will start thinking about what will happen when you don't get it. Your skill is apparent, as well as your need for this position, which makes you a good candidate. See if you can try not to worry about the outcome of your specific actions over your actions as a whole.

I'm getting the impression that you're a fairly anxious person, perhaps see someone about that.

outcome
>the magician
You will acquire that which you set out to seek, in time, due to your dedication and willpower.

Good luck friendo!
>>
Can anyone give me some info on Asgard? After contacting Crowley I was directed to Asgard to preform a spell.
>>
>>18875802
Hey Hijinx, how are you doing? Thinking about the last read I got from you, spirals of colour coming together
>>
>>18875853
Asgard is a place in Norse mythology, the home of the Aesir.

Protip: You didn't do whatever you did correctly.
>>
>>18875802
Approved
>>
>>18875817
>My life has been influenced by a lot of things, things beyond my control, why cant i shape myself into one of those for someone else.
>I have an idea, I could use /div/ or divination in general to choose and plan.
>The old man or the family? draw a card.
>Father or Mother first?Draw a card.
>Will the kids live? Card.
>What do you think of it?

Don't use divination as a gamble, that's not what its for. Also, I'm sure I speak for all us when I say we probably wouldn't want to be involved in a serial killer case over here at /div/

Be very careful of the path you're choosing to walk. You do have a say in things after all, don't think you're being manipulated by things out of your control. YOU have control over YOU, ingrain that into your mind.
>>
>>18875842
Thanks a lot Russel loving anon. I'll try to ease my mind and relax a bit.
>>
File: IMG_2754.gif (42KB, 499x294px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2754.gif
42KB, 499x294px
>>18875812

>>18875815
I did. Was it an April Fools farce however? I liked it - of course, I think everyone should learn how to effectively apple and run away to Mushroomland. Beware the Jeansman!

>>18875863
>Hey Hijinx, how are you doing?
I'm well, yourself?
>Thinking about the last read I got from you, spirals of colour coming together
And?...Did anything come to fruition?

>>18875877
Ave BV
>>
>>18875773

what's holding them back
>the star
Like it or not, they have found peace of mind. Unfortunately their vision of peace doesn't have you in it.

will you see them
>five of wands reversed
When your conflict settles, they will return. Strife and discord are not the best to base a relationship upon.

will you be friends
>knight of pentacles reversed
You might be reaching a bit with this one, not anytime soon but in the long term perhaps.

how you can see the truth of the situation
>four of pentacles reversed, magician reversed
The best way to go about fixing all of this and starting your resolution process is to just let go for a bit, and try not to rush into things. You cannot have what was once yours.

Please tell me if my reading is accurate! I would always love to improve, and I hope my other querents give me feedback as well.

>>18875891
the name's snek
>>
>>18875900

let's run away to mushroom land together <3
>>
>>18875439
will put it out for whoever,born in may,in 1976. white male almost 41. ex soldier/security contractor. honestly did not feel like my life started till i joined and went to war. before the war i had sleep paralysis all the time,night terrors >>18875439
many encounters with paranormal entities ,also i can remember from when i was around 4 and 5 years old,my next real clear memory isnt till maybe 11 or so,not sure what thats about. really bad luck whole life,no idea how i made it through the war in one piece,no matter how hard the effort i come up short,it bothers me still but mostly i do the best i can with what i have,and keep moving.ive had dreams from a very early age of how i die,and im getting pretty close to it i think,death doesnt bother me not looking forward to it,but its gonna happen so i just dont worry on stuff i cant change. got my heart broke at 19,and it has affected me since,im just reaching the point to where i could maybe have a relationship,but the only women who are interested are young enough to be my daughter and have daddy issues,great for sex,but im not so concerned with that,id like someone who actually gets me,and is ok with a burnout ex-merc with way to many guns. if ya need anything else let me know i guess,honestly not sure what im looking to find out,but another thread was pretty cool and had some good info,thank you.
>>
>>18875901
I have no idea just yet. We had a fall out over something stupid. It is hard because I do not have contact with them any more. We got along great before. Thank you so much.
>>
>>18875926
shit forgot,since the war i never have SP or night terrors,dreams about the war,but they honestly dont bother me,so thats kinda odd also.
>>
>>18875900

Really though, the question is whether we spend our time alive wanting to live alone / for ourselves.
>>
>>18875779
nice russell, nice song. saw them two years ago and it was the SHIT

finding fulfillment
>the empress, magician reversed, high priestess reversed
Yes. Take care of what you love, or it will cease loving you in return. It doesn't seem like you've been making the best decisions overall though, and you haven't really considered their impact until now, hence you asking. Be deliberate when your instincts tell you not to. Take initiative when others do not.

I swear I've been shuffling pretty thoroughly, but the Magician's just popping up a lot. Maybe something's trying to manifest, idk.

what you want and how it all fits in
>page of cups
honestly although it ties into your other desires, you're not the most emotionally fulfilled, and it's really starting to show. don't neglect that part of yourself.

>>18875877
ayy BV you're back
>>
>>18875779
FUCK I'm sorry. Responded to thw wrong query. You're next, no worries.

>>18875953
meant for>>18875807
>>
File: kurt-russell.jpg (65KB, 700x467px)
kurt-russell.jpg
65KB, 700x467px
>>18875763
Can I get a reading please?
John
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kluNKscgQb0
A general reading for the upcoming months. If an specfic query is needed, then I want to know if this feeling of void is going to end soon.
>>
>>18875779
>six of cups, nine of wands
While you may be feeling burnt out from being lonely, within this month you'll meet your partner. Likely someone you know well already. You'll hit it off again exceptionally well.
>>
File: Untitled4.jpg (129KB, 1200x630px)
Untitled4.jpg
129KB, 1200x630px
Can I get a reading pls?
Kate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvOM95PENcM
A reading about my relationship ending, whether I should seek to rebuild it or just move on from it.
>>
>>18875973
yes you can, you posted your Kurt and said please

>six of cups, knight of wands reversed, three of pentacles reversed
Your personal void is mainly caused by your detachment to your past and others. Overcoming this burden is certainly difficult, but making genuine human connections will alleviate it greatly. The end isn't anywhere in the near future, but you are resilient enough to handle this.

okay /div/, one more read and i'm done for the night
>>
File: IMG_2601.jpg (78KB, 480x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2601.jpg
78KB, 480x475px
>>18875907
I'm already there. Come find me.

>>18875938
I heard a funny way to describe one's death - "I want to leave this world the same way I came into it, covered in blood and surrounded by strangers."

I think it's spooky to think about the end of the future or one's future.
>>
>>18876002
awesome! Thanks for the reading!
>>
>>18876024

rebuilding
>ace of swords reversed
Though this may be the technically correct thing to do, that is not the case. An idea you had that seemed to be brilliance in the moment will only lead to pain in the long run.

moving on
>four of cups
Although there is a wealth of benefits from moving on. you're not seeing it that way, which is leading to a lot of apathy and discontent on your behalf.

the best outcome
>the sun, six of wands
Breaking free seems to best your best option if you want to fully recuperate and feel true joy.

Goodnight all.
>>
>>18876065
Thank you sweet anon.
>>
File: threepanelsoul_2008-10-29-102.png (27KB, 760x378px) Image search: [Google]
threepanelsoul_2008-10-29-102.png
27KB, 760x378px
>>18876036

I think it's stranger to think of all the things that could come before it.. like for some not ever having kids, or not being able to see the world, never accomplishing something that helps your family or your community, never taking chances and just experiencing new things.

In the end all we take with us is our memories. I think the only anxiety we should really have over death is the time we don't spend living.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPhnOKmhbBw
>>
>>18875900
Glad to hear. I'm alright, seeking balance.. It was coming along well. Out of nowhere stopped. But I don't think it's over still. Just a change of direction with him.
>>
Trading

I need someone who can read very long term (think like 10 to 20 years in the future) consequences of actions with confidence.
>>
Any readers? Troubled mind here. Don't have anything to trade except well wishes and whatever images you think I might have on my hard drive.
>>
How will the current job pan out?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18876357
How confident would you say you are with distant future?
>>
>>18876361
If you're the guy above then no, I can't accept that trade. I'm sorry.
>>
>>18876239
>>18876361

With a lot of concrete details I get really muddled with that type of time frame. Everything becomes either very vague or metaphorical. I'd probably do better doing tarot for you than scrying, but I guess I could do it.

Just take it with a big grain of salt and realize that you can steer the ship around whatever I say.

>>18876357

You still wanna trade?
>>
>>18876460
Good enough for me. I have to make a decision to take or refuse an offer tomorrow. Whether or not I accept it will have an instant impact in the short-term that I can predict easily, but I'm concerned with how it affects the 10C aspects of my life in the future.

What's yours?
>>
>>18875466
>posting about it on the internet
Good luck
>>
>>18876460
Still here? I'd love to trade with you.
>>
>>18876469

I'll ask the cards about the long term.

>Taking it

The Devil
Five of Swords reversed
King of Swords
Six of Cups reversed
Seven of Wands
Four of Cups
Ace of Pentacles
Queen of Pentacles
Six of Swords
The Fool Reversed

You'll have to cast aside some of your more innocent preconceptions to make the most of this opportunity, and move forward in a disciplined fashion. It puts you in a strong position to make money but that will come at the cost of being trapped. You ever hear the phrase "golden handcuffs"? That's the feeling I get from this read. The Fool reversed is saying that you're going to wind up in a position where you lose track of what's important to you. Now the alternative.

>If you don't take it

Nine of Pentacles
Seven of Pentacles
Three of Cups
Nine of cups
Five of pentacles
Queen of Swords reversed
Eight of Cups
King of Wands
Five of Wands
Knight of Swords

As I drew the final card the Page of Cups jumped from the deck. The reading seems to indicate about what you think it would: that you might find more happiness from not taking it, but experience a bit of a short term struggle. The Page of Cups falling out tells me that this is probably so.

>What's yours

Will I be able to create a true masterpiece within the next ten years?
>>
>>18876486

I am if you are. Ask away.
>>
>>18876520
Yup!
I want to know if the guy I love will ever give us another good chance, and what I could do to sway his opinion if necessary.
>>
If someone can read for my present and future with S. I will bless you, trust me
>>
>>18876525

I'll tarot this one too since I haven't taroted in a while.

Five of Cups
The Magician
Knight of Cups
Eight of Swords
Ten of Wands reversed
Strength
Five of Pentacles
Queen of Cups
The Emperor
The Moon

You can try, and if you do try then yo would be best advised to draw your inspiration from madness. Within madness lies the spark of innovation. In that direction lies hidden complications and the possibility of error. Love is a kind of madness, and perhaps you will find the strength to soldier on through the complications. There is no harm in trying so long as your efforts are born of love.

I'd like to know whether or not I should take up the mantle of healer at some point in the future or if I would be better off bypassing the opportunity.
>>
>>18876540
Thank you. I'll be right back with your read
>>
>>18876527

Why not, I'll take your blessing.

Ten of Cups reversed
Four of Pentacles
Queen of Wands
The Hanged Man
King of Cups
Seven of Wands
Ace of Cups
The Heirophant
Page of Swords
Three of Wands

You've got what's probably a good thing,and if you're willing to put yourself out there for it then I think that this could really go places for the two of you. The Heirophant seems to indicate a blessed union to my eye, and three of wands looks very good.

If you're of compatible orientations I'd say marriage was in the works if you stick it out.
>>
>>18876518
>Will I be able to create a true masterpiece within the next ten years?

You / Masterpiece: 6 of Wands / Knight of Swords
Internal / External Challenges: Queen of Pentacles / Death
Advice: Princess of Wands / Knight of Pentacles (reversed)
Outcome: Princess of Cups, supported by The Moon and 10 of Pentacles

Very promising spread, you have a really good shot. You have all the tools at your disposal to make it happen. Thing is, you'll need to make some serious sacrifices. There will come a point where you lack the motivation and initiative to keep your head on straight and keep going forward. The panacea will be to dig deep and constantly reinvigorate your passion for your goal.

About the sacrifices, there will be a lot of external things that you'll want to do instead. You'll find diversions, financial opportunities, and all manner of other things that will tempt you away, and they will prey on your predilections and desires. Your challenge will be to change your way of thinking and abandon your taste for the things you enjoy. Your obsession will need to be all-consuming.

Still, the cards show a very promising outcome, demonstrating that, if you truly become enamoured with your goal, you will find success as a result of integrating that into your unconscious and letting that passion guide you.
>>
>>18876540
If you do:
Eight of Swords, ace of Pentacles, ace of cups, three of Wands, hierophant
If you don't:
Queen of Wands, page of Pentacles, lovers, seven of Wands, ten of Wands

At first taking up the responsibility will seem more of a drag than anything, but but you'll come to love it. There is a lot to gain, to receive and to give. You'll gain some status and quite a bit of people who look up to you.
If you don't you'll pursue other things that keep your interest, but you'll begin to wish you had taken the opportunity over time. You'll be a little upset with yourself that you hadn't.
Overall you should take the the opportunity. You'll love the experience.

Sorry it's so short. It was just pretty straight forward. If you had another question I could answer if this didn't seem like a fair trade to you, I'd be happy to help.
>>
>>18876555

>diversions

I already see some of them coming. I... have a lot of vices anon. A lot of passion, but a lot of vices. I'm going to have to get obsessed then.
>>
Crashing now.

>>18876559

No no, I'm very happy with the read. A straight forward answer is a good one, thank you very much.

>>18876563
>>18876555

Also thanks, I forgot to say that.
>>
>>18876563
>vices
Yes, that's what I meant by diversions. I didn't feel it necessary to see what kind of diversions you enjoy, whether sex or drugs or whatever, but something worldly and physical will threaten to kill your drive.

>>18876518
Thanks, I'll need to give this some thought.
>>
Any readers about? I would be willing to trade someone.
>>
>>18876572
If you read this
>>18876469
I'll read for you
>>
>>18876573
Cool cool, let me get started. What sort of aspects are you worried about it affecting?
>>
>>18876579
>What sort of aspects are you worried about it affecting?
10C = 10 of Cups, marriage and family in the future.
>>
>>18876547
Thank you :)
>>
>>18876582
Aaah okay okay. Let me see.

Taking it: Hmmmm okay. So taking this option will bring about change but it's going to be stressful. It also seems a bit problematic. Maybe this opportunity isn't what it seems.

Not taking it: Actually stronger relationships will come from declining. I think you'll be more at peace over all. At least as far as 10c aspects are concerned.

Ultimately, trust your gut. Don't rely on some card readers on the net. However if you're asking questions about it then it must mean you have some doubt. Look into that and see why.

As for mine: What's something really wonderful that's going to happen to me within the next month?
>>
>>18876602
Also just so you know, lenormand deck:
Taking it - Stork + Snake + Mice
Not taking it - Dog + Man + Sun
>>
>>18876602
>What's something really wonderful that's going to happen to me within the next month?

The best thing that will happen to you is a matter of perspective:
5 of Wands, 6 of Wands, 6 of Pentacles (reversed), The Magician

Essentially, you'll be put into a conflict that will feel senseless and stupid at the time and may serve to harm some ties you have. The nice thing about this is that, by winning the conflict, you gain a new sense of power and creativity, emboldened by the fact that you came out on top. It will allow you to make use of a personal resource that is underused at this time.

>>18876607
Thanks. I haven't read Lenormand in a long time, but I can make something of this.
>>
>>18876607
I've been looking for a Lenormand reader. Feel like trading again?
>>
File: giphy.gif (769KB, 280x257px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
769KB, 280x257px
Welp seeing as I did a read already might as well settle in and do a couple till I can finally be tired enough to sleep.

I'm only going to take a couple because it's 3 am here.

Just need your question and any details about yourself you're comfortable giving me (initial/name, age, zodiac sign, etc)
>>
>>18876612
23, Capricorn, Liz

Is there still anything special and unique between me and LCS?
>>
>>18876611
Yeah, lay it on me

>>18876610
And fair enough. This actually lines up with some stuff I was worried about tonight that I do feel stupid about. I've was debating with myself if I should just lay it out there for the person involved next time we are alone. Maybe this indicates it would be a good thing?
>>
>>18876618
>Yeah, lay it on me
Awesome.
How much longer will this person keep me in limbo?
>>
>>18876612
Hi
>Alin, 24, pisces/rooster, brown eyes

Is she going to be healthy ?
>>
>>18876615
I phrased it as 'what is between LCS and Liz' because yes/no answers get weird results.

Tower + Moon + Rider

So there is some distance between you two but there is a budding romance involved. Now does this make it special or unique? Maybe, maybe not. Only time will tell on that one. However I do think, personally, anyone that can make you feel happy or loved is unique and special enough on it's own.

>>18876619
Ohhh boy have we all been there pal. Let's see what we got.

Mice + Bear + Man

So he's kind of a nervous person? Or maybe it's just that you're feeling anxious about it. Bear is representative of the number 15, so 15 days or weeks would be what I would wager. It also is the card about 'taking charge'. If you haven't already, maybe wait 15 days and try to take charge of you situation.

I guess my question is: How is J doing?
>>
>>18876612
What kind of person will he or she be? I'm thinking about them right now.

I'm 25 years old and female. Thanks.
>>
>>18876636
>queen of cups, nine of swords, four of cups

J is in a pretty emotional place that doesn't seem like they will be able to exit from any time soon. They're hurting, paranoid, and unstable. They will attempt to tackle these issues in the future, but with little success.

Thanks for my read, hombre.
>>
>>18876629
Okay I asked 'how is her health in the future', because again yes/no answers tend to get 'meh' results.

Scythe + Flowers + Stork
Yes, she will get better. And it's going to happen very suddenly and out of the blue. Flowers are connected with the number 9 so: 9 days, weeks, months or the month of September or the season of summer. I know that doesn't narrow it down too much. Just know she is going to be healthy.
>>
>>18876612
I
Aries
Please tell me how my future looks like. Will I accomplish something? I've never felt so broken before.
>>
>>18876612
year general if you can please
>>
>>18876636
>because yes/no answers get weird results.
even so, moon was the perfect card to get for my original question. thank you.
>>
File: NCM_0072.jpg (747KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
NCM_0072.jpg
747KB, 3264x2448px
>>18875926
ok waste of typing..eh ill post something then
>>
>>18876642
No worries, sorry to hear about my pal J. Thanks for the reading. I would reach out to them myself if I could. I know they will come out the otherside eventually.

>>18876639
Well:

Coffin + Woman + Star

So a 'she'. And a very hopeful person. An optimist. When everything looks horrible they'll find a way to bring hope. They seem pretty wonderful just from that aspect alone. Glass half full types are always a breeze to be around.

>>18876645
If T-Swift was more self aware I think she would have written that stupid song about 'feeling 22' about this. Don't worry pal, we got this.

Fox + Key + Ship
You're going to get a job that requires you to go overseas or travel a lot. You will be successful, however action is needed. You can't sit on your hands and wait for this to fall into your lap. You're going to need to be proactive. Keep your wits about you and push forward.
>>
>>18876612
Jacob
Capricorn
Male
How does the relationship between me and E look from a romantic stand point?
>>
>>18876612
If you're still reading:

Y,22,Gemini
What will K feel once she reads my e-mail? What will happen?
>>
>>18876612
What does love look like for the year for me?
Olive skin, brown eyes, black hair. Female.
>>
>>18876650
Of course! I'm happy for you =D

>>18876648
Tree + Lady + Anchor

Well, I don't know how exciting this is for you, but you're going to have stable 'health'. Now this can mean financial, mental, physical, or all of the above. If you are not a female yourself then the female represents the person who's going to help you with this. Over all a good year, just nothing ground shaking.

Again, sorry for it not being super exciting, but this is something many of us take for granted.

And this marks the end of the ones I'm taking. Anyone posted above this post will still get their reads. Give me a sec.
>>
>>18876666
Whip + Flowers + Woman

Yes? She's very intense though. Flowers are a positive sign but I get the feeling it's going to be mostly a physical fling. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it could develop into something more.

>>18876668
Ooooh!

Sun + Road + Garden

Okay this email prompts her to make a choice but it's going to swing in your favor (or I assume). Sun and Garden mean a 'successful event'. So whatever you set out to achieve with your email will come to fruition.

>>18876669
Okay! Pretty good more or less.

Clover + Star + Fox

There's two ways this could go actually. The Clover + Fox combo could be describing the person you're going to have a romance with (in that case it describes a person who is a professional gambler or deals with something like that). Or it can mean that a job opportunity will lead you to your new love interest.

The star card, well that's a super lucky card. I'll say that I don't think you'll have an 'established' relationship this year but you're going to find someone who's going to become that by next year if that makes sense. Like sort of you start casually dating someone right now and it becomes more serious later.
>>
Thanks for the fun guys! I'll still be up for a little longer in case you have any questions.
>>
>>18876692
Thank you so much, reader. I wasn't really trying to get anything, just said how I felt.

Good night!
>>
>>18876692
>Like sort of you start casually dating someone right now and it becomes more serious later.
Thank you!
>>
>>18876695
No worries. Then I would say even though it makes her make a choice, she appreciates and agrees with whatever you're feeling.
>>
>>18876692
Thank you for the reading :)
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18876694
Okay so I am going to go to A university in the Fall I wanted to know my love life there.

Y. 25, Sagittarius names Josh
>>
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail; Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors is what I mean by detail (exempli gratia, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet *ALL* the guidelines and requisites in one post. Any unacceptable requests will be skipped and ignored.

Guidelines:

>1: No death queries
>2: No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
>3: No next bf/gf/next romantic partner queries
>4: No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
>5: No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
>6: One question/thing to be read for per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
>7: No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
>8: Be detailed, but concise
>9: Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse"

Requisites:

>Gender:

>A Color & Geometric Shape:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
>>18877455
Male

Green Diamond

Really good food with friends.

I've managed to move across the country, got the girl I've liked since high school, but the finding a job part is going pretty shit. Will my financial future clear up?
>>
>>18877455
Male

Purple Pyramid

Telling Jokes to my coworkers.

I am going to Texas State University in the fall, how will my love be at the university?
>>
>>18877496
"love life" sorry
>>
>>18877455
Male

Black Circles

Sleeping in my own bed after a long bus trip.

I'm doing my PhD now, but it feels like I lost control of everything. Will I recover if I continue with the same course?
>>
>>18877455
Male, black downward spiral
Listening music/taking walks while high

Why did i get so stuck? Stuck with the love i have for the girl, stuck with money, stuck with the ideas, stuck with everything. Are we coming near the end times?
>>
can somebody draw 3 cards for me please?
>>
>>18877455
Male
Purple triangle
Women asses

Living in a foreign country for studies. Can you give me a general reading to be prepared for the near future? Please, I feel lost.
>>
>>18877653
This. Today is full moon and its actually a very conflicting day. Readers are necessary
>>
>>18877750
>777
trips confirm
>>
Trading
>>
>>18877455
>Gender:
M
>A Color & Geometric Shape:
Purple triangle
>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)
Skateboarding, playing/composing music, first coffee and cigarette in the morning
>query
I'm on the verge of going back to school to learn a trade which is subventioned and i get to have my unemployment's period cheques extended, which is pretty cool.

The thing is out of all the trades, IT support is the only one that seems interesting for me. Thing is i don't have technical knowledge about computers and am a pretty fast learner.

Is it the right trade for me? Should i pursure it?

Thanks
>>
Bout to order a deck, what would you guys recommend for beginners?
>>
>>18877861

rider waite
>>
File: 1488976492302.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488976492302.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
Is the thinking of me at all man fuxk dude
Im getting drunk and fucking up my school for this a real reader shoudl help me out please man

im lost as fuck man christ. it wasnt supposed to be like this goddamit
>>
File: 1491522657087.gif (863KB, 500x281px)
1491522657087.gif
863KB, 500x281px
>>18878051
Go here >>>/adv/ and sort your shit out. A card reading is not going to help you figure out how to correct your life situation.
>>
Why is this thread so fucking DEAD
>>
Readers
>>
>>18878453
blame those who chased them all away with dragging out unnecessary drama
>>
>>18878477
This.

They even managed to chase Stray away.
>>
>>18878482
wait Stray's gone as well? what the fuck is wrong with you people, do you have no sense of empathy for others and just care about trolling everyone?
>>
>>18878488
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18864696/#q18866106
>>
>>18878488
He said he will not be here in a while, but the next day he did 3 reads, but yeah, this was shit situation caused by one idiot. Hope Stray doing well and will show up here in future too.
>>
Oh, trust me. There are still some readers here. We just stay silent and lurk.
>>
Male Scorpio, trading tarot

What do I need to do to get unstuck?
>>
File: olioORG.jpg (1MB, 1104x2090px) Image search: [Google]
olioORG.jpg
1MB, 1104x2090px
Since you seem to be so desperate for readings, I'll read for you. But I'm supposed to get some work done today, so only for a while. And I might skip queries that don't seem worthwhile, I've got no patience for that shit today.
>>
>>18878542
hi, do you need any info?

What area of my life needs the most attention right now?
>>
>>18878542
This will be probably silly for you and you're perhaps not in mood for queries like this, but I'll ask anyway.
Is this girl really the one? Is it worth to 'chase' her? There's any future with it?
>>
>>18878542
Will we become friends/ is he interested?
>>
>>18877861
rider waite smith but look around amazon or go into a store if you have to
just see what fits
>>
>>18878552
No particular info needed. But if you think/feel there's something I should know before reading for you, such as gender or color of your toenails, include that as well.
>>
>>18878567
no i dont feel like i have to add any info about that, so its just the question
>>
>>18878542
how do Find self love?
>>
>>18878568
Do you happen to have children? Are you planning on having them?
>>
>>18878580
i dont have children and i dont want to have any children, no

why?
>>
Any one reading?
>>
>>18878554
Well, I did it anyways. Yes. This just might be.
>>
>>18878589
Thanks reader. Have a nice day/evening or whatever time is there.
>>
>>18878542
Who do I achieve my goal and acquire this thing I want?
>>
>>18878595
>How
sorry.
>>
>>18878542
What are her feelings about me? Hows she doing atm..

This girl was my luck and i feel like i fucked it.
>>
>>18878542
What's stopping me from being in a relationship?
Am I not ready for such?
Straight male, gemini.
>>
>>18878584
Yeah, I got that kind of vibe. That you don't have them or want them. But "children" is the answer you seek. Your children, or someone else's, working with them or getting to be with them, or just learning from them... I don't know. Think about it. Being alone isn't good for you now. Being with other people, especially being around children, would bring you great joy.
>>
>>18878542
Welp, I'm fucked up. Can it be fixed again, or I completely lost it?

Sometimes I feel jinxed, or just have a really strange luck.
>>
>>18878615
hm its interesting because i get the "child" card a lot when i read for myself, however i already worked with children and didnt enjoy it, i dont really like the presence of kids or people (been there, tried it and whatnot)

im wondering if child represents something else in this case, i appreciate your read, thank you S
>>
>>18878558
Not for a while I guess. He seems to have something else to think about now.
>>
>>18878542
Is there something supernatural watching me or am I in the clear?
>>
>>18878542

will he ever speak to me again?
>>
>>18878516

Pls read
>>
>>18878624
I'm really interested in your case now! So you actually worked with them? Yes, I drew the child card first - but the way I read the interpreter it the card doesn't always have to do with actual children. But in your case, I felt strongly that this is the case.
>>
>>18878542
Why do girls hate me?
>>
>>18878643
i have worked with children yes but it really didnt interest or fulfill me, i treat kids well and they tend to like me a lot but there is no passion in my heart for kids (for example, I find animals more interesting or even adults)...

i'm trying to understand what it means as well, if you say it's about ACTUAL children then i don't know my heart tells me otherwise
>>
>>18878569
A word of warning: The journey will be long. Have you maybe gotten rejected or lost a friend/family member? The key here seems to be ...letting go. And separating your love for yourself from other people. The way they feel about you should have nothing to do with anything.

But yeah, things will be difficult for you for a good while. You will feel lost and alone, but remember: even if you don't see it now, there's light shining in the end of the tunnel.
>>
>>18878516
you said please...

>ten of pentacles, six of wands, four of cups
You seem to have all that you want, yet are apathetic towards what you own. Fortunately, you are already breaking out of this process yourself.
>>
>>18878667
The thing is, at first I drew one card for you - the six of cups. Immediately I got the feeling it was about children - but something was off, so I asked If you had or wanted any. I did a full reading about your situation regarding to children - and the first card was ace of cups. The card eight of pentacles - work, was on future.

Now, I did another reading. Eight of pentacles in the center, ace of cups as the result. Seriously, you should consider working with children again. Why did you ever work with children to begin with? There was some kind of reason for it, right? The cards are suggesting strongly to start over and try it again.
>>
>>18878675
glad to know somebody has fate in me. Thanks anon
>>
>>18878713
i worked with kids because I had to and I did a good job but didnt enjoy it, dont HATE kids but never got why people are fascinated or drawn to them

i dont even enjoy horror movies or games with kids.. i just find them boring

thank you for the further cards though, ill keep it in mind
>>
>>18878595
Do you mind elaborating? What do you want? Also, are you male or female?
>>
>>18878719
Yeah, I believe in you. And the cards do as well. It is possible.
>>
File: APBUNY7.gif (850KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
APBUNY7.gif
850KB, 500x265px
>>18878724
Im male and im afraid I cant be too explicit with what I want, (nothing illegal) lets call it a tool of creativity and inspiration
>>
>>18878724
He wants to get mentally ill to be more creative at art. He posted before.

(lol)
>>
>>18878720
Maybe the key is to find that out, then.
>>
>>18878749
Yeah basically
>>18878724
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18878738
>>18878749
Wow, no wonder the cards look like this then. I was worried for a while!

Just give up on that. Not worth it. If you want to get your inspiration flowing, find a woman. This is the advice of cards, mind you. Have you been thinking about having a family? You have been rejected before, right? There is something weighing you and your creativity down, and getting mentally ill will make it worse. The solution is facing and solving your problems instead of running away and hiding behind excuses.
>>
trading
>>
>>18878772
Query
>>
>>18878599
Things are probably not as fucked as you think. But don't expect miracles either.
>>
>>18878775
it's just some silly love related query, wanna know if i'll get with someone nice anytime soon, and what the circumstances of the relationship starting will be.
>>
>>18878542
When will I see him again?
>>
>>18878780
No problem. I have a love query, too.
I want to know if the guy I love has any romantic intentions towards me he intends to act on eventually?
>>
File: cosmogramma.jpg (774KB, 1920x1080px)
cosmogramma.jpg
774KB, 1920x1080px
>>18878769
>Just give up on that. Not worth it
Figured it out something like that would be the answer. Im creative but as you said something its taking its toll on me and I thought that getting a mental illness could help me. Maybe the alternative could be a spiritual awakening/third eye stuff?
>If you want to get your inspiration flowing, find a woman. Have you been thinking about having a family?
> You have been rejected before, right?
Yeah, I was rejected in the past, shaped me into who I am and actually made me realize how much I despise relationships
>inb4 sour grapes
>>
>>18878542
will i find success in my career related goals?
>>
>>18878542
Could you please tell me If I should follow my dream and idea?
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18878738
mental illness does fuck all for my creativity and makes it actively hard for me to do my job as an artist. i'm not even inspired or shit like that, just tired and sick of hallucinations. don't do it m8
>>
>>18878609
Fear. Are you afraid that you won't get what you want? That it won't last anyways? That you will eventually end up hurt anyways? You are ready, believe in yourself more.
>>
>>18878542
Will G's book get published?
>>
>>18878795
I'm sure it won't last and I will hurt and get hurt.

Thank you for the reading and nice words. Do you think I will meet someone anytime soon?
>>
>>18878788
The fact that you are actively seeking mental illness to be more creative already suggests that you're mentally ill because it's not normal.

Your brain is already going into potato mode.
>>
>>18878542
How will my move to hawaii go? ty ily
>>
>>18878803
>you're mentally ill
Could be and it would make sense.
I display some of the symptoms of the same
thing I was pursuing so it wouldnt surprise me.
>>18878794
>>18878794
>an artist
what do you do anon? im curious now.
Oh and i guess its not that good of an idea, dont know why i am so fixated on it t b h.
>>
>>18878780
Will you meet someone:
Queen of Swords
Eight of Wands
Eight of Pentacles

Seems like you will meet someone that will intrigue you a lot. She'll have some abstract elements of beauty, be decently intelligent, and probably push off your forward advances--don't get discouraged, she's just cautious.

Circumstances:
Six of Cups
Knight of Cups
Queen of Cups

She may be someone you've met before, and your interactions were fairly good. The relationship buds when she is faced with a moment of vulnerability. You're there for her, and a...sort of....bond is formed. You've seen her vulnerable, so it means something to her.
>>
>>18878788
>Yeah, I was rejected in the past, shaped me into who I am and actually made me realize how much I despise relationships

Yeah, I thought so. Get over it. It's most likely that the lack of creativity has much to do with this.
>>
>>18878786
>five of pentacles rx, the hanged man, eight of cups, four of cups

this guy's feelings for you are somewhat complicated. he's stumped. he doesn't know which direction his heart's pulling him, and it puts him in a spot where he just straight up doesn't want to take any action at all.

you're probably going to have to take the first move here, maybe he'll be willing to give things a shot, but as things are, his own feelings are too complicated for him to feel comfortable taking matters into his own hands. i'm rooting for you.
>>
>>18878817
Thanks. Sounds about right.
>>
>>18878618
Something good will come soon.
>>
>>18878542
Will my schizophrenia get better? Will I have to be on pills the rest of my life? Will I end up like Syd Barrett? :(
>>
>>18878815
thank you. you're not the first reader to say it'll be someone i've already known, so it's cool to have that second opinion to know what to look out for.
>>
>>18878636
Clear it seems. Nothing to really worry about, at least.
>>
File: ohheyididanart.jpg (3MB, 3300x4193px) Image search: [Google]
ohheyididanart.jpg
3MB, 3300x4193px
>>18878811
pen and paper stuff. i think i'm okay, pic related
its okay to be fixated on it, maybe try and see a doc about it that really know what they're doing
>>
>>18878638
Yes, possibly. But you cannot just wait around. Make it easier for him to speak to you (or just take the initiative...).
>>
>>18878542
Is he still in love with me?
>>
>>18878824
Thanks man. It's actually somewhat calmed my mind,really.
Any hint what it will be?
>>
>>18878816
>Get over it.
Its hard, it wasnt 1 time, it was like 5 or 6, it became a core component of me, during one time as a teen i developed a complex and i felt the need of cutting my own face because of it.
It seems hard.
>>
>>18878542
I feel as if I'm hitting a glass ceiling in my growth. I'm not really sure what steps to take next in my career or if I need only to be patient.

Any advice you could give?
>>
Trading tarot

Should I go the natural or the synthetic route?
>>
>>18878839

it's a little more complicated than that but thanks anyway
>>
>>18878830
I wasn't really worried I was just wondering if there was something watching this unfold

Thanks for the reading!
>>
>>18878838
Hey, thats pretty good.
>see a doc about it that really know what they're doing
Went to one in the past and basically called me an attention whore, but will do it.
Luck anon.
>>
>>18878854
natural:
>ace of cups, hierophant, strength
synthetic:
>ace of wands, eight of wands, page of wands

Natural. Synthetic will only work for a while.

I want to know if I will win my love back.
>>
>>18878663
I get the feeling that they think that you think badly of them. They have the impression that you hate them, and they hate you back.
>>
Any one reading?
My query: How is my ex-partner going to fit into my life again? (Should i keep my distance?)
I am a Gemini woman. Aries rising and Aquarius moon
My eyes are golden brown in the sun
Dark brown hair
I fall in love easy
Is this enough information?
>>
>>18878802
Yeah. There's no way around it: the risk is always going to be there. But things seem to be looking up. You might find something lasting sooner than you think. Believe in yourself, make sure that the relationship won't end because you're too scared to try.
>>
>>18878876
>gemini
>fall in love easy

This is why geminis are the worst
>>
>>18878856
The cards didn't straight up disregard the possibility of something being there. There just might be something, but it's there only to watch... That's the immediate feeling I got.
>>
>>18878895
>have lots of gemini in my chart
>only fell in love once in 26 years and don't really care for crushes or shit like that

D E B U N K E D
>>
>>18878912
oh wow. ONE person vs the millions of geminis that are shit bags
I'M CONVINCED, ANON
>>
>>18878783
...Can't you just let it go...?
>>
File: cY2cPfK.gif (220KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
cY2cPfK.gif
220KB, 500x269px
>>18878918
>>
>>18878789
Yes. Very likely.
>>
>>18878792
If you're going to do it, be prepared. You'll have to give it your all to make it succeed. If you get afraid it won't work out.
>>
>>18878922
Sure, but can you tell me why?
>>
>>18878895
And i don't mean romantic love. I just love positive, warm, and lovely people. I fall in love with people, but that doesnt mean Ive loved any of them in the same way ive loved my intimate partners.
Geminis can be terrible...but when they're good - they are truly the sweetest, accepting, and intellegent signs I've met.
>>
File: 1491354566928.gif (965KB, 500x230px)
1491354566928.gif
965KB, 500x230px
>>18878925
>steven universe
>>
>>18878910
Seems like I don't have anything to worry about then :)
>>
>>18878918
Whats your sign?
Cancer? Leo? Cap?
>>
>>18878918
I'm a shitbag (as most people are, somehow) but I don't fall in love easily at all nor do I really care much about love.

Gemini descriptions I have read don't apply to me at all and my chart is stuffed with Gemini stuff.

So what does this mean? Astrology not real? I AM SHOOK.
>>
>>18878799
If you want it to happen, then yes, likely.
>>
>>18878865

Knight of wands, heirophant and king of cups

Stick to what you know, use fiery creative energy to spur new projects and communications with the one you love, stick by tradition in partnership and you will be happy with them
>>
>>18878808
Don't see it going well... Regret everywhere...
>>
>>18878948

post chart for interest plz :)
>>
>>18878895
Btw
Traits of gemini arent falling in love easily.
It is more like: Falling in lust. Infatuation.
Which can be mistaken for love :-)
>>
>>18878955
I'd rather not, I have a stalker and don't want to confirm.

>>18878958
>Falling in lust. Infatuation.

Neither do I feel that. I'm still a virgin (don't care for lust) and only had one love interest all my life.

Astrology seems too random. What is funny however is that a lot of serial killers seem to be Gemini. Might be coincidence... maybe not.
>>
>>18878826
Be patient. Healing will take time. Focus on yourself and be honest with your needs. Don't be afraid of relying on others, especially your family/friends. Make sure not to hinder or sabotage your own progress.
>>
hiya /div/, I'll be doing about 4 tarot reads in the next hour or so. I'll try and do larger spreads, so that's why I'm trying to manage a shorter queue of querents. A queueue? Anyways.

I'd like to avoid just straight up generals, and yes/no will they/won't they queries. But if you must, you must

>Name or whatever you go by
>Age
>Youtube link to a song that hits you in the feels
>Query

Pictures of Kurt Russell (the beardier the better) are very much appreciated. I will not read in order, please don't inquire if I supposedly skipped you, so take your time in finding a good Kurt.
>>
>>18878936
>If you're going to do it, be prepared
Thanks a lot S.
How do I prepare myself in this case?
>>
>>18878840
Are you still in love with him?
>>
>>18878970
Marie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r41IbT7ikrk (I know, gay)
Love general for the year?
>>
>>18878970
Meg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I18_VNjX3g
Can I get a read on what I can do to continue my growth in life?
>>
>>18878949
Great. Thank you.
>>
>>18878973
Yes?
>>
>>18878891
Trouble is a friend :^)

I hope you are right, and if you're, I'm going to give this person/relationship a try.

Thank you so much!
>>
File: this dude.jpg (25KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
this dude.jpg
25KB, 266x400px
>>18878970
Mila
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tPcc1ftj8E
Could you please tell me if S (my dearest friend) is a true friend? We're on spring break and she hasn't contacted me yet. It kind of hurts. Considering she's like my only friend.
>>
>>18878981
>>18878973
I do still love him, but I want to know how he feels about me?
>>
>>18878843
You think everything is fucked, but in the end it will be fine. This is what the card insist on. Either it will be fixed, or it being broken will allow a entirely new development...
>>
>>18878970

mia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QriNgZbR1Bc
will my love life improve this year? any potential relationships coming up?
>>
>>18878987
shit. just make it a friendship general, heh.
>>
>>18878970
Michael
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W44NWYwa1g

query: Anything you can tell me about the path I found and am constantly thinking about, obsessing and following and looking for signs? It's my biggest project to date, something big I want to build that will define my entire life. I just get some doubts sometimes I don't know if I'm insane and delusional or actually right and possible to chieve, I didnt tell anyone about it
>>
Trading.
>>
File: tumblr_ol1uytptek1s9g0yko1_500.gif (1MB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ol1uytptek1s9g0yko1_500.gif
1MB, 500x213px
>>18878970
Maria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53N99Nim6WE
Will I be satisfied with my new job/life? Will this big change be good or bad for me?
>>
>>18878996
Jack of Jill. Oh shit that's a real throwback lol.
>>
>>18878850
I said it pretty harshly. Yes, this is the impression I got too. That the roots are in deep. But moving on is the way to go, and finding a new relationship, preferably serious one, allows you to access these problems.
>>
>>18878987
nice kurt!

>ace of wands reversed, four of pentacles
It sounds like she's slowly drifting apart from you, and with her being slightly busy, it's been difficult for her to contact you. Your friendship is more out of habit than anything, and it's not equal by any means. See if you can find other supports. She is a true friend, just distant at the moment.
>>
File: 1491419695461.jpg (221KB, 1057x939px) Image search: [Google]
1491419695461.jpg
221KB, 1057x939px
>>18879018
>But moving on is the way to go, and finding a new relationship, preferably serious one, allows you to access these problems.
Okay, okay thanks for helping me reader.
Problem is I dont know shit abour relationships and no one is interested in me.
>>
>>18878970
everyone who has responded to this thus far has had a name that starts with an M
>>
>>18879028
Absolutely. Thank you, anon.
>>
>>18879038
synchronicity?
>>
>>18879038
thats kind of spoopy.
>>
>>18878853
How is the balance of your life in general? Do you enjoy what you are doing? It seems to me like you have lost the energy you had before. Why is that? Are you neglecting something? The way things are going you won't be able move forward - quite the contrary: you will be saddled with even more stress with even less energy. Let go a bit. Take a step back, and think about what you really WANT right now. If you manage to find enjoyment in your situation, the energy will flow again.
>>
>>18879038
fuck
>>
Anyone willing to just do a simple general read? Many thanks if so!

Gemini
Female
>>
>>18878855
...With query this ambiguous it's hard to give more than ambiguous advice, you know.
>>
>>18878977

>four of cups reversed, king of pentacles, five of wands, hanged man
you're already doing a good job of acknowledging what you have, and that's excellent. keep doing that and it will be alright in the end. don't needlessly sign up for things you don't mean to do, and avoid needless drama and petty shit like that and you should be good.

>>18879038
S P O O P Y
>>
>>18879060
I'm already employed.

I feel stuck and lost.

I'm missing romantic intimacy and time to myself.
>>
>>18878937
You might not be meeting them again. If you do, you'll probably end up wishing you never met again. Looks like giving up is the easiest way.
>>
>>18878542
Hi! Where and under what circumstances will I meet my mentor and lover?
>>
>>18878971
The most important thing is to know that you will have to take a risk. Make sure you're prepared to take one. Hesitating at the moment of action will ruin everything, so it's better to make the decision beforehand.
>>
>>18878981
>>18878993
Just made sure. Anyways, things probably aren't quite as you see them. Look deeper into things.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18879029
Well, if you've already decided to give up on getting mentally ill and going for it, you've at least found the direction to go. And that is a first, huge step forward, you know.
>>
>>18879131
I see them rather negatively, kinda hopeless; does that mean the situation is better than I perceive it or worse?
>>
>>18878542
What do I need to open myself up to in creating successful path?
>>
>>18879158
Yeah, i guess.
>>
>>18879119
>Hesitating at the moment of action will ruin everything, so it's better to make the decision beforehand.
Please tell what will it be?
>>
>>18878954
could you elaborate at all?
>>
>>18879077
Just as the cards were implying, then. Focus on yourself and your needs, and have fun. Go out with friends or something. Or just go out and meet people. The good thing is that the loss of energy is temporary - just reload those batteries, and you're good to go again.
>>
>>18879191
thank you :)
that's what I was hoping for instead of something disastrous.
>>
>>18879107
...And those two are the same person?
>>
>>18879179
I don't know. That's all I got. Just make your mind to not hesitate, whatever comes.
>>
>>18876032
I mean yeah but I need to get food first. Like, fuck duder. WHy are we all even here, this fucking hread? Rly? Like fuck, like c'mon. Get a job. Go outside. Get some food. I'm gonna. Eat something, you can't fucking tarot up a burrito you stupid dickslaps.

[GET FORTUNE]
>>
>>18879195
Yeah they are at least if I can trust my precognition. You got different results?
>>
>>18879167
Possibly better then.
>>
Quick question, I've found a Tarot deck I like (and might do readings once I get it), but I can find a book to go with it. Will that be a problem for a newbie?
>>
>>18879220
can't find a book*
>>
>>18879168
Be more flexible. Have more positive outlook. Be ready to compromise and give in when needed.
>>
>>18879220

I'd suggest 78 Degrees of Wisdom for reading material.
>>
>>18878974
I'm back. Being gay is a-okay!

what remains of spring
>nine of cups
You will have some of the best sex you've ever had soon. You'll feel fufilled and it'll be great. May not lead to a lasting relationship.

summer
>five of wands reversed
You'll still feel left out when it comes to dating, and all your romantic experiences will be needlessly frustruating. Fortunately though, they're easily fixed.

fall
>eight of cups reversed
After looking for someone for quit a while, and feeling left out and empty, you'll find a partner that at first seems to be a cure for simply loneliness but turns out to be more. Or it could be a few short flings. Could vary, but you're moving on.

winter
>knight of cups
Finally, you settle down with someone for the long term, and they're absolutely wonderful.

in totality
>six of wands reversed
You're a bit scared of going out of your comfort zone, and that does have it's values, but it keeps you from experiencing love at it's fullest.
>>
>>18879216
Just made sure. They will be helping you with something, it seems. So, when you start facing worries, the time is right.
>>
>>18879232
Thank you.
>>
>>18879248
It scares me because I know where this reading is going....
>>
>>18879212
Ok thanks
>>
Hey you!

Twin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH17AHIklCM&t=122s (it's really what's going on that gets to me somehow)

Journey is over. I got to Florida, the girl and I seem to be OK. However... the job search is making me incredibly aware that I'm almost 26 and haven't found any real direction to my life. Should I let the wind blow me, or put some oars in the water? Any idea what direction if I should?
>>
>>18879287
>>18878996
>>18879001
>>18879008

all of your readings will be in the next thread wherever the heck that is
>>
>>18879294
ty angel
>>
>>18879183
The card I drew you was five of cups. I'll try looking deeper into it, then.

Things won't be going your way at all. You'll feel like nothing goes the way it should, and everything is working against you. A lot of stress and regret, and there's really nothing to do but accept it. However, the prospect isn't that bad in the long run. Eventually things will balance out, it seems. Remember, that even though there are things you cannot change, your own attitude isn't one of them. Keep positive, and take the problems as a chance to grow as a person.
>>
>>18879294

Please go to:
>>18879228
The other one is sponsored by the same people who troll the threads and have chased away most of the readers.

We need some solidarity if we want to bring div back to life.
>>
But yeah, that's it for me. I really should get some work done today...
>>
>>18879322
have a good day
>>
>>18879308
Thank u S!
>>
>>18879319

What is this nonsense? The thread they're linking disincludes the discord of the only people not creating drama and being catty jerks. That sure is some "solidarity" from the IRC fags and their infighting discord that drives people away.

Let's keep div drama-free like the other thread and discord are doing:

>>18879223
>>
Clint
Taurus
Male

General reading please.
>>
>>18879381
you guys are going to get us banned from /x/
>>
>>18879388
Seems like the final new thread is >>18879383
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.