[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phobias

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 38

File: Fate_sub_master.jpg (686KB, 620x904px)
Fate_sub_master.jpg
686KB, 620x904px
What do you fear /x/ and why?
>>
I fear having to live in this world another day
>>
>>18875410
Then kill yourself
>>
>>18875403

Quicksand. You're playing and you think everything is going fine. Then one thing goes wrong. And then another. And another. You try to fight back, but the harder you fight, the deeper you sink. Until you can't move... you can't breathe... because you're in over your head. Like quicksand.
>>
>Aliens

Not even joking. I've had dreams where they look at me through windows and talk to me through the TV. Sometimes I'll see them as the "hybrid" type (pale skin, giant human-like eyes) and other times they're greenish with solid black eyes. They communicate through thought and they're presence in my life makes me unnerved, but it's getting better.
>>
Dogman!! Because dogman
>>
Driving in the snow
Home invasions
Needles
>>
>>18875403
God because he's God
>>
>>18876074
then why aren't you abiding by all of His laws?
>>
>>18876111
>that truth
>those trips
I try anon, I try. Thank you for the rebuke
>>
I fear being so stupid that I'd spill my biggest weaknesses on an imageboard monitored by the enemy. Also ostriches.
>>
File: img.jpg (60KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
60KB, 720x450px
>>18876167
Thanks for the info. We're going to get you eventually.
>>
>>18875403
Cessation of consciousness. That my entire narration and reality can be ended as dramatically as a gunfight, or as uncontrollably as a stroke or aneurysm.

My entire world could end in a second, and if there is truly nothing after this, my entire existence would have been less than a footnote on the research paper of the failed student of the fired professor studying the incorrect thesis on the universe.

We all will be.
>>
Women. I can never tell if they're nice to me to use me or if they're genuine about it. Especially at work. Female managers usually are really nice to you because they want you to do overtime. I had to tell my boss I didn't want to work on project where the manager is a woman and he actually understood because it's a recurrent problem in the workplace. Managers loading employees with tons of work while they hang in the meeting room with their friends to chat and chill and whatnot. This might sound sexist, and it is, but I think there's really good reasons to not give to much power to women.
>>
>>18876026
Fag tripcoder
>>
>>18875403
Oblivion, because I am unable to conceptualize compete cessation of consciousness and am evolutionarily hardwired to fear the unknown.
>>
>>18875453
On that note isn't it weird how like movies and shit growing up made it seem like quicksand was this super common thing you had to be terrified of? Like, everyone I know knows about it and is terrified of it but I couldn't tell you where the fuck you'd even find quicksand and god knows I've never been anywhere near it.
Why is it such a common trope?
>>
>>18876234
le friendzoned again

seriously though this is the most virginal thing i've read in a long time
>>
>>18876284
See. This is why I fear it. I can't even talk about it. I have to shut up and keep that inside while the rage gradually grow. There's a reason some kids end up shooting schools and you're part of it.
>>
I fear my only purpose on this planet is to be fucked over perpetually, then eliminated when my perseverance breaks. preyed upon financially, preyed upon mentally, lied to from birth, forced to witness those I care about suffer the same fate. snake eating its tail for all eternity
>>
>>18876280
http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2010/08/terra_infirma.html
>>
File: warm_void_com0.jpg (943KB, 1490x1000px) Image search: [Google]
warm_void_com0.jpg
943KB, 1490x1000px
Apeirophobia (fear of infinity)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TZd95BCKMY
>>
>>18875403
Fear of the dark. Literally.
>>
Spiders, paperwork, the passage of time, and social interaction
>>
That there is no meaning or reason in the universe. Truth exist but its forever out of human grasp and we can only grope and reach for it in the dark but never truly capture or understand the true nature of reality. Religion is just a 10,000 year old broken dirty mirror into the most fearful and base part of our minds and science at best is a fickle dim candle in an endless dark void. What little light it provides is often obscured and flat out misused by our greedy human minds.

We can never know anything for sure besides the facts that we are small beyond our understanding, our lives are short and not even a blip in the grand scheme of things, and we will die as prisoners of our nature. Every day we scream more an more into the void because the void will not even look at our tiny blue speck.

we're a drop of water in an endless, formless sea and the sooner our race goes extinct the better it will be for everyone.
>>
>>18876205
Heres something to really fuck you up. Your conscious mind ends the second you fall asleep every single night. Your memories are the only thing that connects you to your past self and those are only a quickly fading mirage. The you from last night is so far removed from your conscious mind today that it may as well be a past life, you from last week hardly exist at all, and you from a year ago is nothing but an illusion.

You may tell yourself "Now this is false! I remember that on last Monday I had toast for breakfast" and that is true but that is not consciousness, its barely even a thought and hardly proof that the you from last week is the same you reading this right now.

You die every time you sleep, you die every time you forget. Every time you lose focus "you" start to splinter and slowly fade into nothing. One day you'll fade into nothing for good, so don't worry about fading into nothing because it will happen, just as it happens to all of us.
>>
you see i don't give a flying fuck about any of the philosophical nihilisms some of the people put up already.

what does scare me is when i fall through the floor in videogames, and reach some kind of skybox infinity as the world above me fades away into distance. that fucks me up.
>>
>>18878740
Thats stupid
>>
>>18876297
That guy is just being a fucker he's probably projecting his own virginity. The chicks at my work do this all the time, they don't work nearly as hard and give everyone shit.
>>
>>18876234
This.

Women are.. tiresome. That's why I moved to men.
>>
The cowardly fag^
>>
>>18878728
This is actually pretty comforting
>>
My biggest fear is the sea, or atleast water.

Earth is mostly covered with water and the sea is the most unexplored area of it. We make new discoveries all the time. That includes animals, plants and other types of life that fits neither the two, such as jellyfish (brainless, is only a system of nerves really).

I know out of scientific reasons that things like "Kraken" cant exist down there but i still fear it, the unknown.

My worst nightmare is being dropped off in the middle of the ocean and slowly sink down and down, it gets darker and darker and creatures living there gets weirder and weirder and before i "die" i see a "mouth" opening and coming towards me. Horrifying really.
>>
>>18875403
balloons. I had a nightmare when I was a child where a balloon popped over and over and over for the entirety of the dream. I never got used to it during the nightmare and now the sight of balloons make my heart race and when they actually pop, i can feel some pains in my chest
>>
>>18879325

Think of all the creatures we haven't discovered yet and some maybe we never will. Thinking anything could be down there makes the sea to a whole new world. A defenseless world where danger could come from any angle at any time.
>>
>>18879325
so you avoid taking showers? Is this a legit phobia or is it just your imagination making you afraid?
>>
>>18879344
>defenseless

lol, evolution would say otherwise
>>
File: Bread_melt-01.jpg (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bread_melt-01.jpg
46KB, 400x400px
Submechanophobia (fear of submerged manmade objects)
>>
Mine is lame. When I was younger I almost drowned so my phobia is deep water and not feeling the bottom of the pool or river etc.
>>
>>18879346
My bad for explaining it so bad. The water itself is not something im afraid of. Its what is or may be in it. And yes its a legit fear i have, i havent taken a dip in the sea or any lake in probably 10 years because of this. Swimming pools and bathtubs are okay
>>
>>18879372
That experience sucks. No one was around when it happened to me but I was lucky enough to grab the edge of some rocks to pull myself up. I ended up getting really sick from this experience. But I don't fear bodies of water though.
>>
>>18879382
I've known people who were afraid to jump into the ocean after watching Jaws so you are not alone. Hell, even I was afraid of the beach for a couple of weeks after watching that film.

Off topic but I really miss films that makes me afraid of something in reality. Now all we have are jump scares that are now considered good horror films.
>>
>>18879352
Imagine being alone in the sea, below surface and a shark-like thing was coming towards you. I would call that defenseless
>>
>>18879382
So bottomless pits really
>>
>>18879415
Sort of, but the thing is: water is so unnatural for humans to be in. We cant swim unless we learn it somehow, we cant breathe, we can barely see. And the biggest thing; we are used to a sort of 2d world at the surface where say a lion only can be infront, beside or behind you. In water there exists a below and above too
>>
>>18876234
Bruh.
You've never had a male manager try to work you like an immigrant by being nice?
Your boss sucks, and it has nothing to do with being female. All bosses suck, and they get paid to reduce you to hollow shells of your former self.
You're just afraid of women; you view them as a separate species from yourself.
A lot of women use their "charms" to get their way (only because they know it will work on you), but honestly if you don't let yourself be manipulated like the emotionally weak putty you are, then you'll have a better time with women (read: PEOPLE IN GENERAL)
>>
>>18879406
imagine having lived for so long in the sea that over time the fittest of the species kept genes that have kept them alive and even be able to defend themselves through physical and chemical means. I wouldn't call that defenseless
>>
>>18878728
That was well put
>>
I fear I won't survive, prevent, or dodge the next, "big bang" of the galaxies. I fear this because I think I belong to an ancient group of humans who have been living thousands of years since accessed technology of eternal life. I think a, "big bang" of the galaxies is one of the few events which billions...maybe trillions of humans must cooperate and compete to survive, prevent, or dodge.
>>
>>18879951
Kyle it's me your dad. Get off the computer, shut off the hentai and clean your room.
>>
>>18879961
lol
OMG I WAS thinking about what to type...and I remembered that I just realized that a coworker of mine is dating a girl who I impregnated...and I wasn't sure if I was ever going to see the child since I didn't leave contact information for the mother and I wasn't sure if the mother would remember me since we were together during a time which might be considered an alternate timeline (people referenced the same number of days, months, and years to other times so there were multiple times which were referenced by the same numbers...like two 2010's or two or multiple of an other year kind of thing)...and I SAW THE CHILD just a few days earlier than now. I am really happy. The child is a she...and SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. She is kinda a cuddler with her mom though...like she needs physical interaction with her mother, and though she seems like she'll be alright. I was thinking of gifting my computer to her when I move out of the apartment I am sleeping, eating, and typing from.
>>
>>18880003
also my coworker is a gal SOOOOOOOOO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL>OLOLOLOLL I"M FEELING GOOOOOOOOOD
>>
>>18875403
Heights. Whenever I'm up high I always get the feeling that I am going to fall.
>>
Being buried alive upsidedown
>>
>>18875403
last bump for to night
>>
>>18875403
>The ocean
>being indoors in the dark
>The meaning of life
>>
ive always had a slight fear that im living a literal Truman show. everyone i know is a paid actor and everything around me is a lie.

also i hate big fucking animal costumes like disneyworld shit
>>
>>18875403
I get bursts of cold sweat and shivers down my back when I hear whales singing.
>>
>>18875453
Isnt that a quote from the movie, The Replacements?
>>
>>18875403
Tornadoes.

Because it's fast, swirly wind.

Spoopy.
>>
>>18880398
This reminds me: Is life an MMO or single player?
>>
>>18875403
Chuck E Cheese

Don't need a why. I just don't trust that mouse.
>>
not really a phobia, but i hate driving. whenever i get in my car i have this sense of dread, this feeling that this will be the time i kill someone.

I still do drive, day in day out, because i have to, but i get the bus whenever i can.
>>
>>18875453
You can't actually sink past your shoulders in quicksand
>>
>>18879456
Actually babies will swim right out the womb. We start out in an aqueous environment. It's not until we're older that water seems foreign.
>>
People's breath. The only thing that will throw me in a frenzy is when people breathe in my breathing area. Fuck that. Last time I went to the dentist, the dude breathed in my face the whole time. I had a laughing gas-fueled nightmare panic attack. I now brush and floss twice daily and haven't been back in years
>>
>>18877494
oh fug
>>
>>18880179
same
>>
>>18875403
you haven't figured it out yet? i am afraid of literally nothing you stupid fucks.
>>
Everyone i love turning against me or abandoning me.
Almost all my nightmares consists of my family, friends or partner absolutely drowning me in contempt. I'm sure it has something to do with a fucked up childhood, i just can't remember exactly what, other than that my mother never gave a fuck about me unless i had done something bad.

Just the slightest hint of ostracism gives me anxiety. I don't mind being ignored, but being shut out while also being mocked (imagine high school level bullying shit) is among my biggest fears.
>>
>>18875403
UFOs
>>
Lava because of the movie Volcano. There is a scene in a subway that is slowly filling with lava. People are rescuing others that got trapped in the train. One of them took too long and the lava flowed past the exit of the train. He had to jump over the lava. He didn't make it. Fucked me up ever since I saw that. Here is the scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R01bex9Ejvg

Luckily, lava isn't exactly a common occurrence in my life.
>>
>>18878747
think about how terrified you'd be if that happened in real life though.
>>
>>18875403
Im afraid my dicks too big.
>>
>>18880399
kinda cool anon
>>
>>18879529
Defensles for us humans not some fucking fish aryans you dipshit
>>
File: 1448357992336.jpg (48KB, 450x852px) Image search: [Google]
1448357992336.jpg
48KB, 450x852px
>>18875403
Never having an /x/-tier gf again. See you in hell, bitch.
>>
birds and the ocean. Can't get near a bird without freaking out, can't even look at a picture taken underwater in the ocean without freaking out (especially if there's a whale or some shit in there)

not sure why, I think it's just some primal fear triggers that activated when i was a kid
>>
Im afraid of my heart. It is a small muscle that is constantly beating non stop and that scares me for some reason. I can always feel it and sometimes some beats hurt and I have to grasp something or move my body around until it stops hurting
>>
>>18885074
This is also why smoking weed is uncomfortable for me now. Before I had this phobia I could get to the moon but not whenever I smoke I have to force myself to focus on things other than my body which takes the high away completely. I dont really care about weed I just wish I could smoke with buddies again:(
>>
>>18879394
I went parasailing at the beach one summer. You look down and see "schools" of sharks and its scary af how close they are to the beach people in the water. I would estimate somthing like 20 yards. And the beachgoers have no clue.
>>
>>18875403
im not afraid of pain or death or things
what I'm afraid of is fucking up
it's stupid because that's part of life and inevitable yet i plan and overthink everything to the point of giving up on it half the time
i don't know if its about self disappointment, looking ignorant in front of others, or just a general fear of failure.

but I will gladly go skydiving in the dark covered in spiders with a clown if I have enough info to know I'm doing it right
>>
>>18881455
Source? Explanation?

So a midget in quick sand wont sink past its shoulders?
>>
I feel the actual realized experience associated with death. Do I just stop experiencing anything at all? Or is it just the last moment I ever witnessed being stretched on for eternity? Whatever it ends up being, it's going to last for an eternity. I've only ever experienced finite spans of time, the concept of the infinity of forever is terrifying.
I'm afraid of this because even if we as a species discover immortality, you're now dealing with that infinity regardless of if you die or live. Living means you have to deal with the heat death of the universe in the end, which is a slow unavoidable decay that will eventually lead to you floating around until you decide to end it.

No matter what, it's gonna happen.
>>
>>18883522
I didnt chuckle until the clip was over.

Would suck though.
>>
>>18885102
When i smoke i somtimes i panic because i feel like everyone in the house can hear my heartbeat. Soo fast and loud.
>>
>>18885182
I dont think other ppl hear it but I can hear it and I freak out. It sucks, man
>>
>>18885167
everything stops, you don't experience anything anymore.
you don't miss anything, you're not aware of nothingness.
therefore, for all practical purposes, the rest of existence stops as well. no eternity, no infinity. you are not there to perceive eve any of it so to you it no longer exists either
>>
>>18885167
heat death is about energy eventually balancing out evenly across the universe as radiation

if people were immortal and continued to be an energy consumer/producer with a solid body... it would throw all that off on its own key alone the technology we would eventually create to form our own planets at will
>>
>>18885150
I get what ya mean and I suffer from the same shit, the thought of failure or not knowing fully what I do, drives me fucking insane to a point where it can affect me at work and other places.
>>
>>18876234
Continue hating women or "fearing" them all you want, you'll be a virgin forever.
>>
Not being the ideal father.

Sometimes my kid annoy me and I yell or act unfatherly.

I fear disappointing my children because of my immaturity.

Its a struggle
>>
>>18875403
Fear to grow up and being old.
Fear to never find someone to love.
Fear of conformist. I don't want to stay here, stuck in this place all my life.
>>
>>18885387

Have faith, what matters is effort. A child can love a well meaning failure even, but cannot respect someone who doesn't attempt to succeed.
>>
File: alien2.jpg (182KB, 757x796px) Image search: [Google]
alien2.jpg
182KB, 757x796px
>>18885074
This. The heart's vulnerability freaks me out
>>
Ever since I was a kid I've hard a deep, crippling fear of death, especially dying before I can do something worth while.
>>
>>18885345
Just because he is unsettled by women doesn't make him a virgin. I hate females as well but I'm still sexually active.
>>
Wasps because theyre fucking gross assholes who just want to ruin your day
>>
>>18875418
Spbp
>>
>>18885491
Thanks brother.
>>
>>18876009
holy shit same
>>
>>18875403
Feeling fully the dissection and death of another autonomous creature of any notable magnitude. It feels so awful to palm something like a snail, or a beetle. To know that you could instantly kill it in your hands, just, squish it. End it's life.

It just feels so inherently wrong to me. I fear accidentally killing things.
>>
File: Storm_Sub_master.jpg (912KB, 1920x1428px) Image search: [Google]
Storm_Sub_master.jpg
912KB, 1920x1428px
>>18887146
When I was a kid, I remember going over with my dad to his friend's house to visit. There was this pond where there were these toads and the friend found a sick frog that needed to be euthanized or it would be in pain up until its natural death/it would infect other life in the pond (I barely remember). He took out this giant knife and bifurcated it right in front of me while it slightly REEE'd. It was a mildly disturbing experience, but as I got older I realized that the good outweighed the bad in that situation where a quick death was the right thing to do, rather than let it suffer.
>>
Liver cirrhosis, I guess.
>>
File: IMG_5248.jpg (84KB, 790x1167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5248.jpg
84KB, 790x1167px
>>18875410
Easily fixed, faggot.
>>
>>18876111
Because that bastard deserves nothing but hatred and rebellion
>>
>>18876009
What if rather than a dream it is a suppressed memory?
>>
>>18887399
Possibly. I wish I understood that idea better
>>
Pain.

Both emotional and physical.
>>
>>18887668
Its ok bro. Pain is extremely necessary. Without pain, you could die very fast and easy. Pain tells us that there's something wrong with our bodies. Also, its temporary. Emotional pain helps us understand our emotions in general and helps us realize what we need emotion wise. Its ok to be hurt emotionally once in a while. There cant be light if theres no darkness.
>>
>>18881369
MMO because there are players much more interesting than me and (You)
>>
>>18888611
But wouldn't there be a time differential to make it seem as though it's an MMO, but instead it's just a singleplayer with NPCs to make it SEEM as though it's multiplayer? I.E. We're a singular consciousness experiencing itself subjectively.
>>
>>18887668
Most rational fear of this entire thread.
>>
>>18885345
I'm currently in a relationship. I love my gf but I still generally hate women. I've never been this way before. I think it's just something that happens when you get older. I used to hate myself for it until I realized most guys are this way. Especially the ones that sleep with tons of women.
>>
>>18887668
this
>>
>>18879325
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1128
>>
>>18881455
False. Quicksand is basically just water with a bunch of sand in it.
>>
Success.

I know. It's so fucked up. There's probably a mental disorder associated with it.

Hey ho.
>>
>>18883769
You don't need you worry.
>>
>>18885074
Did you know that if you get lightly tapped on the sternum at just the right millisecond during the course of a heartbeat, your heart will just stop dead? Fatality rate of 65% even if someone gets you a defibrillator literally immediately after it happens?

It's a real thing. Look up 'Commotio Cordis'. That shit fucks me up.
>>
>>18885150
This. I have a paralyzing fear of doing anything that I'm not 100% certain will go 100% well for me.
>>
I fear people and I fear damnation
>>
File: tuh_com.jpg (459KB, 500x727px) Image search: [Google]
tuh_com.jpg
459KB, 500x727px
>>18893093
Kill Bill?
>>
File: 1486232420183.jpg (173KB, 625x505px) Image search: [Google]
1486232420183.jpg
173KB, 625x505px
>>18893093
Lmfao dude I know this is /x/ but the "touch of death" karate move is bullshit
>>
>>18878728
Watch Dark City it has the guy from Nightbreed and I think Philip Seamor Hoffman it pretty much sums this idea up in a Philip k Dick way
>>
>>18893441
that's Kiefer Sutherland dude
pre Jack Bauer
>>
>>18879456
Mammalian Diving Reflex bro swimming and being near water is perfectly natural for us it is where our biggest and best source of food (fish) lives, hell look at population dispersion across the globe humans always cluster near coasts with large land masses being sparsely populated even though we can thrive pretty damn well in the middle of forests we by and large don't we prefer beaches
>>
File: 1074146930215.jpg (167KB, 640x698px) Image search: [Google]
1074146930215.jpg
167KB, 640x698px
>>18875403
how do you find your phobia? i have 0 irrational fears
>>
>>18893448
For some reason I always confuse those two but you are correct

For me it might be odd enough but loosing control like giving in to alcoholism I guess type of fear that I will not be able to stop myself from destroying my own life due to something I hate I have seen it happen to addicts before and while I stopped doing drugs and I'm not an alcoholic it still frightens me that it can happen if the right kind of addictive substance gets into my body or even behavior (think gambling) and that destroys everything you've work for up to that point in your life and even after it stops being fun you still can't just stop while it ruins your relationships and achievements
>>
>>18876284
>le
kys
>>
>>18893453
what about the rational ones?
>>
>>18885387
At least you're conscious of it. Just work little by little to improve. A lot of Dads couldn't care less. Have some confidence.
>>
>>18881455
wut
>>
>>18875403
Dying alone, not having someone who truly loves me back in my life. Not being able to experience love and just wither away alone.
>>
>>18875403
There are only two things in this world that scare me and one is nuclear war.
>>
>>18893382
Is it in that? I've never seen it.
>>
>>18893426
Has nothing to do with karate.
>>
>>18895040
What's the second thing
>>
I fear never dying. Never having the sweet release of death. I fear watching everyone I love leave me on Earth, while i'm forced to experience everything until my soul is finally freed from this mortal realm.
>>
>>18876170
Fucking lold thank you
>>
>>18893068
>>18894554

Quicksand ain't shit bruv
>>
>>18875403
I fear eternity
I fear the idea of living forever in either hell or heaven forever after I die, and I would also fear being immortal and living on earth until the end of times.

And I fear stop existing
The idea of just banish from existence, stop feeling and thinking forever just seems awful to me

So afer I die im screwed anyway
>>
>>18895452
I mean basically.
>>
>>18895455
>Fear eternity
Are you crazy? I'd kill to be eternal. Right now I feel like everything I do is fucking pointless because I will lose everything one day.
>>
>>18895455
>>18895596
This. ^

The things I would do to achieve immortality... Let's just say I wouldn't be human.
>>
>>18895070
I replied to the wrong post someone else mentioned kill bill due to your post

I would assume it would have to be a pretty strong blow to get to your heart though considering your ribcage is there for the heart and lungs
>>
>>18875403
Getting caught in the zipper while being the only person on site at work
>>
>>18895455
Would you like to subscribe to my beliefs?
It's a sort of reincarnation-ubermensch
>reincarnation
Being born again after death
>ubermensch
Living your exact same life over and over and being okay with it; becoming the titular superman

The base concept is that when you die, you will cycle back to the start of your life and be born the same person to the same person.

I'm okay with this but my expanded theory includes much more complicated stuff. Stuff that rations out why I'm okay with this
>>
>>18895432
Carnies. Circus folk. Nomads, you know. Smell like cabbage. Small hands.
>>
>>18893093
Defibrillators are not magical bring-you-back-to-life tools. They just stabilize (or completely halt) abnormal rhythms.
>>
Also, I feel like a huge normie for saying this, but most of my fears are wicked generic. Spiders, heights, and drowning. The only /x/-tier thing I'm afraid of is what happens the moment I die. Is my brain going to release a metric fuckton of endorphins and make me believe I'm spending an eternity in heaven, or is it just going to be an instant BSOD?
>>
File: 8_-_AmStar_7.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
8_-_AmStar_7.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>18875403
Any body of water that is deeper than 2 metres, bodies of water underground (in caves), manmade objects partially or fully submerged in water (bonus points for rust on said object or anything growing on it). It's not even about being scared of anything lurking below, I'd freak much more if I was in water and I bumped into a barrel or a chain.

It may sound weird but I save photos that give me chills. Sometimes I look at them and it gives me literal chills down my spine.
>>
>>18895679
Surprisingly, no. The impact doesn't even need to be enough to bruise, it's all in the timing.
>>
>>18894157
are rational fears phobias? and even so theres nothing that makes me shiver when you say its name. i know a lion will kill me if i get too close but im not really worried about a lion jumping out of the woods and getting me
>>
>>18895903
I'm not worried about that either because lions don't live in the woods. Unless they're cowardly. And that means I'd scare them before they scared me.
>>
INFINITY and ETERNITY

my brain is already fucked by thinking to much about it. When I have fever I force my brain to complete impossible tasks which, by definition, is totally impossible. I become stuck in thought loops for hours and everything in existence gets totally meaningless. Only Infinity and eternity have meaning. I am schizo or something and I think it's getting worse with every passing day. Suicide will be my way to go. Everyone will always be alone in the end. We are all very lonely no matter who you are, and death will separate you from everything but infinity. I need medicine
>>
>>18875403
Gian Fucking Snakes.... that shit just rubs me an unsettling way... always have.. i could kill it but that would definitely always strike a cord.
>>
>>18878708
>the sooner our race goes extinct, the better it will be for everyone

wow, so deep it doesnt even make sense and only makes you sound like a cuck.
>>
sudden adrenaline rushes make me get the fear

I only get horrible thoughts and see weird spots everywhere
>>
being lost anywhere with no one and nothing to turn to

might as well kill self
>>
>>18895935
Geez
>>
>>18895755
>bonus points for rust on said object or anything growing on it

A million times this
>>
>>18895755
Are you me?
>>
>>18895755
How's the Titanic treatin' ya?
>>
File: CGo5ZLA.jpg (257KB, 1024x826px) Image search: [Google]
CGo5ZLA.jpg
257KB, 1024x826px
>>18897274
Are you also a bad swimmer? I'm not sure which came first, not learning to swim properly or my fear.

>>18897275
Wishing we had footage of the whole thing. Shipwrecks give me a weird sort of interest, I get chills seeing photographs or videos or even just thinking about them but I keep coming back.
>>
>>18895935
>schizo

No, that's just turbocharged autism.
>>
artificial intelligence.
>>
>>18895951
Not the guy but he's not wrong. If a large chunk of humanity could be removed to let us start over, it'd be great.

You don't seem like the type who reads newspapers but go find one.
In all section except sports tally up the amount of negate stories to positive stories. Unless it's a really good day, there will be more bad than good. Enough to make even the good ones sketchy
I.e
>kitten saved from tree; little girl so happy
>6+ articles on political corruption, scandals, murder, rape, robberies, trials for the aforementioned, pedophiles and criminals being let out of prison
>at least the kitten one is nice
>but why was the kitten in the tree
>it doesn't look happy to be rescued.

It takes a real kind of ignorance to go
>everything is fine
Or believe bullshit like
>humans are inherently good
>>
>>18897313
>Shipwrecks give me a weird sort of interest, I get chills seeing photographs or videos or even just thinking about them but I keep coming back.
This. I don't understand it but they make me feel some kinda way.
>>
File: Matrix-Agent-Smith-Quote.jpg (110KB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
Matrix-Agent-Smith-Quote.jpg
110KB, 460x258px
>>18898368
>>
>>18875403
The possibility of there not being an afterlife, but instead death being akin to falling asleep and never waking up. What a waste of a sentient soul that would be...
>>
>>18898517
Pretty much. Though I would say any advanced civilization is also this. Humans are closely related to monkeys but we don't do like monkeys do; we lost whatever capability to sustain when we evolved. We're grasping at trying to get it back but the portion of humanity that could afford to be purged stands in the way
>>
>>18898532
How is it possible to not be conscious?
>>
>>18875403
>aliens + goverment they are working together at this point
>Androids
>clones
I am almost certain that they are replacing people around me every day
>Having to sleep
I don't like having to be vulnerable
>the fact that i have days on end that i dont remember at all and when i come to i dont know were i am that shit scares me so much. is that normal?
>>
>>18898541
Except this entire thought process is patently wrong. Animals breed until their population becomes unsustainable, typically because the overpopulation creates a shortage of food. Therefore, large portions of the population die off, leaving them underpopulated, leaving the remaining members and their population with a glut of food. Then the peocess repeats. This happens constantly, in repeated cycles.
Insects also qualify as something that 'defies equilibrium' or whatever the fuck. Did you know that ants alone make up a huge percentage, by weight, of all living animals on the planet?
Seriously, there's no animal that exhibits an instinct that says "hey, things are goin pretty good right now. Let's stop makin babies for a little bit."
>>
File: Johnny-Got-His-Gun-Book-Cover.jpg (102KB, 670x564px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny-Got-His-Gun-Book-Cover.jpg
102KB, 670x564px
My life, my existence, the reality.
I feel like johnny boy and it is horrible.
>>
I fear both the ideas of any kind of eternity to life and yet any kind of ending to life.
>Say you die and there's an afterlife of some sort be it Judaeo-Abrahamic heaven or reincarnation or we live in a simulation where we are the only immortal ones; life will go on and on and I will always be me. I will always, regardless of whether I assume a perfect form or take on a new life, be me. I am damned to live with my greatest enemy in all of his immortality for the rest of time and beyond.
>Or say life ends, maybe we get incarnated or go on to an afterlife but we leave behind who we are and are a new conscience or say the plebtier and Internet troll Atheists are right; everything for me ceases to exist. I'm gone, and it's not necessarily something I have to live with like it's the void or so because there is no me. There is no, "you die and then what?" There is nothing. You return to that darkness which you never even necessarily emerged from or dwelled in from before you were born, like its own eternal life but it is eternal death.
It fucks me up man, so i just stick to /fit/ and /lit/ shit to keep my mind off of things.
>>
>>18898742
Ever fall asleep and wake up after having absolutely no recollectable dreams? Yeah, it's like that.
Only, you never wake up.
>>
I fear long corridors, when I was younger my parents would always have me go fill the Ice bucket...I'd walk down the hall alone and I'd slowly walk faster and faster and I always felt like someone was chasing me even when nobody was there and I still do
>>
File: 1492326024899.gif (2MB, 220x242px) Image search: [Google]
1492326024899.gif
2MB, 220x242px
>>18898368
You know what I think? I think you don't have the slightest clue on what you're talking about.
>>
>>18899058
Someone else understood what I was talking about so you might just be retarded.
Is that you in pic related?
>>
>>18899095
That 'someone else' posted a retarded matrix quote that another anon here already called out. You're delusional.
>>
>>18899110
You must be fun at LAN parties
>>
>>18875403
As a kid I used to be afraid of some Religious images, it wasn't all of them, only some of them, and not always the same images either, one image would scare me shitless one day, but it wouldn't at all the next day, or viceversa. Last time I recall it happening was at my grandparents house, when I was around 8 or 9. I tried looking for similar phobias a couple of times on the internet but never found anything like that.
>>
>>18875453
Yikes
>>
>>18899259
lmao
>>
>>18875403
My biggest fear is suffering burns or dying in a fire (burnt, not asphyxiated by the smoke). I guess it's more really about the pain, I literally can not imagine anything worse than getting second or third degree burns. Let alone fourth degree. I always get so disturbed and anxious when I hear abouth these things in the news or media, and I obviously can't stand movie scenes about this (even the "funny" or "joke" ones unsettle me)
>>
>>18900132
I never think about fire in that way, but I could totally see that.

Then again I'd be more afraid of opening the door of a submarine at 5 miles below sea level.
>>
>>18899259
I'm a blast at LAN parties
>>
The only thing I really fear is loneliness.
To think that one day my family, friends, all the unimportant people I sometimes say "hi" on the street to will die makes me paranoid to the point I'd rather kill myself than witness any of it.
>>
>>18901539
I was only ever a blast at one party
>t. Muslim ghost
>>
>>18901987
We are polar opposites. I fear being surrounded by many friends. This scares me because people are hard to trust. It's like being trapped by hyenas.

I'll take loneliness over fake people any day.
>>
My fear is of falling into the sky, I can not look up at tall buildings, Its not a fear of height, when i look up at the buldings i get dizzy and feel like i am going to fall over
>>
Falling off something. It's weird, I love the feeling of falling, like diving off of a high place, and I'm not afraid of heights. But the thought of falling over a banister, missing a step, tripping over an edge, it all terrifies me. The worst feeling in the world to me is miscounting steps, both ways. If I'm going down and miss a step there's a horrid lurch in my gut. But going up and missing one is even worse. That moment you put your foot down, thinking there's solid ground only to find nothing... it's like the world suddenly split apart beneath your feet and you've tumbled into the abyss.
>>
x-ray machines
i mean fuck that shit
>>
Machine gods, mostly. Human flaws mean that I might die in a war or whatever, but at least it'll probably be something and somewhere interesting.

When the hyper-advanced AI starts up, we're all gonna get rounded up and harvested for raw materials. Shit sucks.
>>
>>18902121
>>18902101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phnIXtJBI5E
>>
>>18875403
Jews
>>
File: IMG_1302.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1302.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
Saturn
>>
>>18902142
this, also brain hurts
>>
>>18876297
>I have to shut up and keep that inside while the rage gradually grow

That's why I started to play instruments and making music.
You should try it sometimes, you might like it
>>
Roaches.
I fucking hate them more than any other animal in the world.
Fuck em
>>
>>18875403
I fear that I am spending my fucking life because I fear to do things , I Dont have the money to do anything, I live with my close mind family, don't know man, just think to spend your entire life don't doing what you really want
>>
>>18904715
One of the biggest tests in life is to break free from that. You can do it!
>>
Heights and depths (in water)
I'm also constantly afraid of seeing something paranormal, especially ghosts in the dark and mirrors
>>
File: hole.jpg (43KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
hole.jpg
43KB, 280x210px
>>18875403
Fractals and undescribable or out-worldly sights. Fuck me, this fucking fear may end up making me have a fear of water because of water reflections being so freaky.

>>18877494
DELETE THUS
>>
>>18889817
>>18891622
no need to show off how logical and rational you unimaginative disgusting PSYCHOS are
>>
Severe spectrophobia. Spectrophobia literally translates to a fear of mirrors, but it's more complex than that. It's an abstract, superstitious fear of ghosts/entities (phasmophobia being the direct fear of ghosts. ) where a phasmophobe may be afraid of seeing an apparition and will avoid situations in which this may happen, a spectrophobe like myself will do much the same, but the situations are things like mirrors. Why? Because mirrors can hold onto souls and be used to summon spirits. This superstition fuels that aspect of the phobia. With me personally, I also find that when I am capable of looking in a mirror (only during the day and only when I'm not alone) I sometimes see warped versions of reality. Like sometimes I think I look possessed if I look into my own eyes and that freaks me out. I'm also afraid to look in the background of my reflection in case an apparition appears (because which side wouldn't truly be on?) I also avoid abandoned buildings and I won't look at certain images or enter the forest after dark. All pertaining to this fear. I barely look at /x/ unless it's daytime or unless I'm not alone. Because even though I have been fascinated with the paranormal since I was small, a good lot of this content triggers that phobia. I can't win. I'm afraid of one of my passions and I hate it.
>>
>>18906059
Damn, that must be tough. Have you ever confronted your fear successfully?
>>
>>18906383
How so? The answer is no, to whatever you'd propose. I just avoid what makes me uncomfortable. It has subsided a bit since I'm not as religious/superstitious as I once was. That's the only thing that's helped is "maybe ghosts don't even exist"
>>
>>18875403
Agoraphobia (fear of situations where the person perceives the environment to be unsafe with no easy way to get away) and thalassophobia (fear of the ocean). Agoraphobia is because I have bouts of paranoia and thalassophobia is weird. I don't fear the ocean as a whole, just the parts I can't see in and the potential of what's down there. I don't know of a name for a fear of murky water, but that'd be more accurate.
>>
>>18876268
This
>>
>>18895596
>>18895609
I would hate to be immortal. To me, I value my accomplishments BECAUSE they're temporary and because I'm temporary. It won't matter in the grand scheme of the universe, but it matters to me and the people around me. In fact, I think because I derive a majority of my enjoyment of life and sense of self worth from people around me, if they were gone, I would lose a part of myself that I wouldn't want to live without.
>>
>>18898368
>believing humans are inherently good
>believing humans are inherently bad
>believing anything has inherent moral properties
>>
>>18898532
That's what I hope for though. Idk, the though OF an afterlife scares me more than the thought of there NOT being one. Although, this can easily be tied to my mental issues. I want to die someday, to experience the sweet release of death. I don't want to live forever.
>>
>>18902058
I feel like that's just a matter of surrounding yourself with the right people. I have maybe 10 good friends, and I would trust them with my life. Fake people terrify me too, but not everyone is fake. I mean, shit, are you fake?
>>
>>18875403

I'm afraid of
>sex
>nudity
>close physcial proximity to others
>people in general
>especially of those of the opposite sex

reason:
>childhood sexual abuse
>>
>>18906711
>>18879325
>>18879456
>>18879382

A lot of water-related fears, sheeeeeiiitt
>>
>>18901987
That's sad
>>
the emergency alert system

shit haunts me all the fucking time
>>
>>18909449
In all my life I've never heard it announce anything anywhere near as threatening as the alert itself.
>>
>>18909833
It's probably the uncertainty of knowing whether it could be anything from a drill to a nuclear apocalypse nowadays
>>
>>18898942
Non-existence doesn't exist.
>>
>>18898916
The synopsis of that sounds like an ultra-nightmare
>>
>>18876026

Gonna write a novel now about a trip through the snow to a remote snowed cabin until home invaders rob the place and under their ski masks and jackets their entire body is made of needles like some rock formation come to life.
>>
syringes. broke my arm and split my chin open in two seperate events as a kid, maybe thats why.
>>
>>18879340
youd love the movie it
>>
That science has been getting everything wrong and this universe is actually just an illusion created by a malevolent god for its amusement and when we die, we go to a hell much worse than the one the bible talks about.
>>
>>18876280
It became a common trope because it's a very visual concept, and easy enough to fake for a movie.
>>
>>18885142
Yeah, but most sharks are very chill. Humans aren't a part of their regular diet, and most shark bites are the result of them 'testing' a person to see if it's food. People have a misguided view do sharks and it's sad.
>>
>>18895718
Nice.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>18879382
Thalassophobia?
>>
>>18911520
I don't understand fear of something you can't change anyway

I'm that first post about fear of failure. it's a fear because I can try to prevent it by preparing more or learning more

but once things are in motion and out of my hands im chill again because i can't change things anymore
>>
File: IMG_3472.png (755KB, 1346x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3472.png
755KB, 1346x570px
>>18875403
People controlled by Ego and cultural pressures. Ours included. Ending life for thousands. Maybe everyone. So they don't look bad, in front of the new God. Media, in all its forms. The Camera has replaced the cross. And I think God is pissed at the Church, for allowing it to be the judge of everything. No justice. Only to the highest bidder. Progress?
>>
Insect, but not a normal, in some is demon and it followed me once all night, suddenly appeared.
There was insect everywhere-on my bed, walls etc..
>>
>>18895455
I fear the eternity too, in the way that you remain forever with the good memories but also the awful ones, and that you are forever tied to the people you met. Don't get me wrong, I love my parents and friends, but somehow I don't see how eternity could bring the best to these relationships. Everything needs an end, somehow.
>>
File: 1482664196940.jpg (561KB, 863x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1482664196940.jpg
561KB, 863x1013px
>>18888541
>also, it's temporary

REEEE NORMIES WITHOUT SEVERE CHRONIC PAIN DISEASES GET OUT
>>
Aliens probably or getting abducted by them. I don't know if I believe that aliens visit earth but still the thought of me waking up and an alien is standing next to my bed creeps me the fuck out. I'm glad that I don't dream about that shit.
Sometimes I dream about seing an UFO in the sky above me or something like that. Those dreams are lit af though, I'm getting a really weird but cool feeling when that happens
>>
File: VF_Spin.jpg (22KB, 278x360px) Image search: [Google]
VF_Spin.jpg
22KB, 278x360px
>>18875403
>>
>>18912693
what
>>
>>18875403
The only thing I fear is my lower self
>>
>>18878728
>One day you'll fade into nothing for good, so don't worry about fading into nothing because it will happen, just as it happens to all of us.

This, but 'for good' is sort of wrong. The 'you' that you've become attached to will be gone, obviously, but that's just the mask that you're wearing. Like a post on 4chan, actually. It exists for a short while, and eventually vanishes. Doesn't mean that the writer has died.

In the same way, much as you sleep and awaken, you die and are reborn. We're all the same 'you', tricking itself into thinking it's different people each time.
>>
Viruses becoming out of control
Impact event causing mass extinction
The internet becoming shut down completely
My psych medication permanently impacting my memory and developing Alzheimer's at an early age
Demons possessing me
>>
>>18912250
Bad dream perhaps?
>>
>>18879384
>>18879372
I had something similar happen to me too. Except there were people around me. I tried to yell for help but no one came. I had to pull myself out. Now I hate the ocean.
>>
>>18895755
>I'd freak much more if I was in water and I bumped into a barrel or a chain.
I was swimming during high tide (not even that far off from shore) with some friends, and a fucking trapped buoy bumped my leg and side, I looked down thinking it was a friend or something ,and there was this partially seaweed covered metal sphere made of pure fear brushing against me with a chain glancing my leg.

I freaked the fuck out and I don't even know why. never been swimming in the ocean since. I feel ya
>>
File: 1487664304834.jpg (7KB, 215x211px) Image search: [Google]
1487664304834.jpg
7KB, 215x211px
>>18875403
I got quite a few OP.

First I'm claustrophobic and also I have a huge fear of heights. But what scares me the most is that something will happen to the ones around me, the ones I care for and love. I have all grandmas and grandpas still alive so I haven't had anyone die in my family and that scares the hell out of me. Also I'm just about to be a father so another one to worry about.
>>
>>18914385
No, it couldnt be a dream, i dont slept at all that night, I didnt even lie down on the bed.
>>
>>18885400
>>>18875403 (OP)
>Fear to grow up and being old.
>Fear to never find someone to love.
>Fear of conformist. I don't want to stay here, stuck in this place all my life.

You my soulmate?
>>
File: Kobold3.png (146KB, 454x423px) Image search: [Google]
Kobold3.png
146KB, 454x423px
>>18875403
Fearing my own mind will get the best of me.
Fearing i'll never impress my soulmate, or find one.
Fearing no one will ever hear my crys for help.
Fearing what I do scares others away.
Fearing despite being a 'natural born leader' I won't ever lead anyone/anything anywhere successfully.

I guess the usual "Not perfect" kind of bullshit, except mental based, I guess.
>>
>>18914784
Family dying is always something that's a bit unnerving. All I can say is keep family as close as possible when the inevitable strikes.
>>
>>18876234
They'll always steal your heart. And money.
>>
>>18878728
I wish this happened. I hate dwelling on the past...
What used to give me so much anxiety. Things I want to remember of my past I remember. Things I don't fade, and that doesn't bother me. Its my brain just not wanting to hold that information.
>>
File: smssecure-2017-03-31-223148.png (379KB, 449x800px) Image search: [Google]
smssecure-2017-03-31-223148.png
379KB, 449x800px
>>18884403
They are so cayoot tho
>>
>>18885150
I had this until I toughened up and would ask even the most basic silly questions - annoying the person in the process. So I could get it 100% precise. Yes, the person may get annoyed but its better than doing it wrong and wasting more of mine and his time
>>
>>18901987
I always say hello to everyone. Don't worry anon I'll make sure I always say hi to you
>>
File: 2425045166_ce09134fff.jpg (89KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
2425045166_ce09134fff.jpg
89KB, 500x282px
Is fearing something the same as being incredibly disgusted by it?
If so then I fear deep, contaminated, murky bodies of water.
I can almost vomit by going near, let's say pic related. If I'd fall into one I would probably kill myself. it gives me goosebumps just looking at it.
>>
Most animals, the mentally retarded, successful people, standing on a lose platform and looking in the sky.
>>
>>18917267
>Most of the animal kingdom
elaborate
>>
>>18875403
Koalas
>>
>>18911816
Are you implying this test bite isn't a big deal? Because this 'test bite' is almost always fatal. People may have a misguided view on sharks, but it isn't without base. They are essentially blind colossal ravenous sea dogs, and that's horrifying.

This is coming from someone who loves the sea life.
>>
>>18879340
wouldn't it be a fricken greek tragedy if some dumb babysitter was just watching you sleep for a minute popping her gum, and you gained a subconscious life-altering phobia because of it? hilarious
>>
>>18879352
lol, evolution has no basis in science or reality. learn critical thinking skills and the scientific method
>>
>>18897313
yeah, nice pic anon, "big cave" trying to hide it's wonders from the unsuspecting diver
>>
>>18900132
well take some comfort that if youre talking fourth degree, there are no more nerves for feeling, so you'd probably just die in a coma from dehydration and shock
>>
File: cave-diving-warning-sign.jpg (560KB, 2456x1632px) Image search: [Google]
cave-diving-warning-sign.jpg
560KB, 2456x1632px
>>18918545
The sign itself gives me chills desu. Here's an even worse photo
>>
>>18875403
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom." If I was wise, I'd fear rebelling against Jesus and commit sins which bring temporary pleasure, but ultimately will cost me more than I bargained for.
>>
>>18893453
Have you tried anything new recently? like maybe talking that the blonde hair woman and dark haired man that will be near you when out shopping? Jesus loves you.
>>
>>18918529

You can demonstrate and directly observe evolution in fruit flies.

You can say that you believe god created life or aliens created man or whatever you would like, but even if either of those statements are true it doesn't damage any argument for evolution. You can say god created everything and also still say that evolution happens. If anything it shows that god has the power to create something which can grow and change - isn't that a *good* thing? The fact that people think they are completely incompatible with one another is really bizarre.
>>
>>18895903

A rational fear can still be a phobia. Fear of heights is a common phobia, and it's totally based in rationality. You fall of that building you die.

What makes it a phobia is if the fear is extreme. Everyone gets a little nervous standing at the edge of a cliff or watching those videos of people climbing radio towers, but someone with a phobia will freak the fuck out about a ladder.
>>
>>18875403
Needles/shots, public speaking.
>>
File: IMG_20170421_1058532.jpg (473KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170421_1058532.jpg
473KB, 720x960px
>>18918558
>>18897313
Dumping..
>>
File: IMG_20170421_1048242.jpg (534KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170421_1048242.jpg
534KB, 720x960px
>>18919277
2/4
>>
File: 1433756898810.jpg (58KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1433756898810.jpg
58KB, 800x600px
>>18919277
>>18919279
>Ben was not a small person. At six feet two inches, he was a big man.
I want to see the rest
>>
>>18875403
Trypophobia

Not sure why, it just sort of developed after seeing it and being fascinated / disgusted. Now I can't stop thinking about that shit and permanently feel sick.
>>
File: 1380697092809.jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1380697092809.jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>>18876074
>>
>>18919279

Please post the rest, really interested to see the other two pages.
>>
>>18882468
You seem to be afraid you're being watched through the computer, schizo
>>
File: 1467506575653.jpg (101KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
1467506575653.jpg
101KB, 500x469px
i'm terrified of nothing
like the concept itself is something i just cannot comprehend and that makes it so much worse
recently i got into a rollover at ~90mph and came extremely close to having luggage cave my head in or a bunch of shit in my car breaking my neck or the roof simply crushing me to nothing and i think it has sparked this complete terror of not just death but the idea of being unconscious

every time i go to sleep i have to spend a while assuring myself that i'll wake up exactly where i went to bed and that i WILL wake up at all

maybe i need to talk to someone about this because ive been at my breaking point for about a month after the crash
>>
File: IMG_20170421_1048382.jpg (545KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170421_1048382.jpg
545KB, 720x960px
>>18919279
3/4
>>
File: IMG_20170421_1049120.jpg (504KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170421_1049120.jpg
504KB, 720x960px
>>18920006
4/4
>>
>>18920009
What book is this?
>>
>>18920056
Mein Kampf
>>
>>18920056

Look at the top of the picture you quoted.
>>
The jewish race. Something is not right about them. You got the kikes with their curly hair and big noses, and they aren't really all that. But then you look at more advanced jews, and you see that they are some of the richest people in the world. 2% of the US population are jews. And 48% of US billionaires are jews. That just doesn't add up to me, there has got to be something going on behind the scenes that we're not seeing. I think the U.S. was on the wrong side of the war during WWII, because the jews won.
>>
>>18920317

You know what else is going to blow your mind?

- 100% of dictators were birthed by women.
- Every single human murderer in history had an X chromosome.
- Every billionaire in history has either inherited their fortunes or earned them through business deals.
>>
http://www.peterfieldhypnotherapy.co.uk/fear-of-stickers-afraid-of-labels-stickers-phobia.html
>i recently discovered this was an actual phobia
i felt wierd my whole life
>>
>>18920356
I think you're missing the point in that post... kek.
>>
>getting a horrible painful version of cancer
>getting a incurable disease in general and being miserable

>big giant things in the ocean

>fucking huge roaches
this pumps me up on adrenaline every time. I watching TV one time in a very old shitty made in the 50's apartment and it was dark, only light was the tv. A HUGE fucking roach crawls under the door, I had to remove the weather strip at the bottom so it had plenty of room. it was like a small mouse and scurried accross the floor way faster than youd think and we could HEAR it moving on the carpet. I grabbed my boot near the couch and chased it and crushed the shit out of it. my heart was pounding. fuck those little niggers. FUCK.
also one time I was brushing my teeth looking in the mirror at my cousins house when I was 11-12. a huge country ass Georgia roach dropped right on my shoulder and I absolutely lost it. after i knocked it away I ripped my shirt off myself and ran out the front door screaming. that was about 20 years ago and it still makes me jumpy thinking about it.
>>
Not being able to unleash my inner animal/ feel alive.
>>
>>18920463
Wow, I never knew
>>
>>18920735
>roaches
My feelings on them vary. It could be a "eww nasty ass things" to "I wish God would cast them into Hell along with the devil and shit...FUCK THEM!"

THEY'RE NASTY. If you see one then there's probably more. I hate finding them anywhere, alive or dead. The last time I saw one I swept it in a broom dustpan and flushed him down the toilet. I've sucked them up into vacuum cleaners. I would use a blowtorch, but I don't want to burn the house down. FUCK THEM.
>>
>>18920463
Have to admit, made me chuckle
>>
>>18875403

Fapping and never being able to cum
>>
File: nature_730.jpg (318KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
nature_730.jpg
318KB, 2048x1536px
>>18879325
I think this is called thalassophobia. I remember one time when I was snorkelling in very clear water in Greece, and didn't realize how much water was below me at first, fucked off back to shore as fast as I could when I finally did realize.
>>
>>18923064
blueballaphobia
>>
>>18909449
This. Also those loud air raid sirens scare the crap out if me. I always feel like the world is about to end when I hear one.
>>
>>18875403
Non-whites
Not even joking
>>
>>18882614
Once you've been through it,it's not that bad..well with 2/3 abandoning you anyway..probably would've just ended it if all 3 did
>>
>>18885179
Right? right after that horrifying scene
>Watch more clips now!
>>
>>18876026
>Home invasions
>Needles

You were abudcted by ayylmaos.
>>
>>18923998
What a pussy
>>
>>18920009
Hmm. the only other places I've heard of anyone disappearing like that has been the Bermuda triangle. My hunch is that something paranormal that has to do with time/space might've occurred
>>
>>18875403
I fear those with more power than I. I'm afraid that if I don't get a one up on the universe it'll swallow me whole.
At least that's what I think I'm afraid of.
>>
File: 8824299092.jpg (587KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
8824299092.jpg
587KB, 1920x1080px
You have to be a fool to not fear this motherfucers
>>
>>18875453
Lie on your back and you'll float around in it
>>
>>18923998
Why are you scared of non white people? lol
>>
>>18875403
I have misophobia, I fear society.
>>
>>18875403
That delusional children like you people are going to overrun the world as it becomes easier for everyone to trap themselves in an echochamber of confirmation bias and everyone forgets how to subject their ideas to an adult level of scrutiny.
>>
>>18924239
Lost forever in eternity
>>
File: 1436024162904.jpg (568KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
1436024162904.jpg
568KB, 1242x2208px
I am afraid of not being able to spend eternity with my soulmate. I'm afraid that something bad may happen to them and I will be helpless to save them. I'm afraid that I will suddenly die without making arrangements beforehand, and that I won't be able to tell my soul mate how much I love them. I'm afraid of dying and my soulmate never knowing truly how strong my love for them is.

That is what I really fear. I have plenty of more physical fears like claustrophobia and I can't smoke weed because even the slightest hypoesthesia it gives me makes me paranoid that I will hurt myself and not be aware of it. For example, being paranoid that I might be standing weird on my feet and damaging my ankles, cutting off circulation when sitting, etc. I've never been able to get my mind off my body and the paranoia gets worse. Definitely not the most debilitating fear obv. Easy solution is I just don't smoke.
>>
>>18924589
Objective perspective of reality treats all phenomena as either real or fake.
>>
really huge slow walking things
had too many dreams about this kind of shit when i was a kid and its stuck with me
>>
>>18925597
Ahh me too man. The giant slow moving things in my dreams weren't particularly frightening in appearance alone but the way they began approaching slowly and surely, and no matter where you went it seemed like it was getting closer. Had a dream like this when I was 5 or 6, 8 yo at most and I still remember it vividly.
>>
>>18924347
Their facial structures are disgusting, and skull shape.
Majority smell bad and have bad skin that they can't help.

They always look angry (especially Arabs).

Somalians are the worst though. Saw one that looked exactly like the one on Captain Philips (the one that says "I'm the captain now") in my 99% white city.
South Americans aren't too scary though, and Spanish/Portuguese.
>>
>>18894157
A phobia is an irrational fear. A rational fear is just a fear
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.