[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

third eye thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

do you have it opened if yes why and what can you see? if not why and have you considered opening it ?
>>
>>18875023
I open my brown eye at least once every morning. The doctor said it was far more beneficial for my health long term than my third eye.
>>
>>18875023
My "3rd eye" as you want to call it, isn't something you open. If you want to open it, you are probably missing the point. The 3rd eye is the minds eye. Start reading around the "Psychonaut" topic.
>>
>>18875069
>If you want to open it, you are probably missing the point. The 3rd eye is the minds eye. Start reading around the "Psychonaut" topic.

This guy isn't wrong, don't look at something you actually need to"open" I think its metaphorical, through the use of things like Dmt you can expand your consciousnesses and become of things you weren't aware of before.

Reading about these things just won't do, you actually have to experience them.

After expanding your consciousness or mind you will experience.

>More vivid dreams
>Better dream recollection
>Lucid dreams
>Ufo sightings

things like that.
>>
File: 1489781343026.jpg (3MB, 900x4100px) Image search: [Google]
1489781343026.jpg
3MB, 900x4100px
>>18875094
>>18875023

The problem is explaining this topic when it is wholly underdeveloped because you can't show another what IT is. Consult the /x/ reading list. It will guide you to the place you want to be, hopefully. Or you wished for something you shouldn't have.

He's also right though, you need to learn to experience this, and DMT is from what I hear useful in that regard.
>>
>>18875116
Personally the only book I ever read was a goosebumps book way back.

Books can be helpful, but it's not first hand experience. You're way better off actually pursuing alternate states of consciousness rather then reading about them
>>
>>18875129
reading the right thins many times makes me stop because i am learning things that i cant imagine and i cant keep up from the joy

but you dont learn with the books, you learn with the mind. books are more like a google search that point you to the right thing and then the mind does the job

>>18875023
dont have any info about it but id suggest to focus on imagining,feeling and doing what you want to do rather than focusin mainly on technique if you want to learn
>>
Develop Nikolai Tesla level concentration and Visualizing abilities and your minds eye will truly be activated.
>>
Expansion, through realization. Letting go of the things that keep you trapped in a loop of ringing your self approval bells. Guilt is a drug. Unlock your perceptions.
>>
>>18875129
Don't agree. Because it's not always true. Your not better off trying heroin, reading about it can save you from hell on earth.
>>
>>18875246
Because knowledge is available quickly, doesn't mean you get it. Read the Bible for academic reasons. Expand your knowledge base so your easier to fool. Find a smarter opponent.
>>
>>18875255
You can only get better, by playing a smarter opponent. In that lies the quandary. Can you accept, that there are people who know more? Kek.
>>
I don't know much about having a third eye or whatever, but I can read people pretty fast. Emotions, motivations, that kind of thing. I had a neighbor who even though she acted pleasant sent off alarm bells and I avoided her like the plague. Long story short, she was banging my other neighbors husband and broke up two marriages. Any time I didn't listen to my intuition I've been sorry, but it can be uncomfortable to be repelled by certain people without knowing why.
>>
I had it opened then I got freaked out and shut it again. I feel like since Trump won it's been getting closer to being open again.
>>
>>18875272
& that is what people want to use
a minds eye 4.
In ***** they teach us this method of scanning people for djinns or demons which are morals and wills that act through people that shouldnt be done "sin"

so when we detect a suicide bomber on a plane you will know
or when some1 is about to do something evil or cruel you must be brave to allow the tishla to vibrate in your pineal gland allowing the actions to be visible in light and vibrations somewhere that doesnt exists. Its like seeing the future. Its fun but if u dont control can lead to many problems and loss of visual sight.

Personal story

I was in Denmark and got invited to a meditation practise where the woman was a major demon energy fiend bad mother type. All the visitors that came to her meditation for sucked for alot of their potential energy and they went home blissful but they had no idea hahahahahaah
>>
>>18876786
Yes, the energy suckers will do their best to try to leach. If you refuse and cut them out they get really really mad. They also get hostile when they know you've scoped them out.
>>
>>18877333
double dubs and trips of truth
>>
I see energy transfering between individuals, demons, spirits, angels, celestials semi lucid dreams, lucid ones are rare and never completely lucid yet, and have had ufo sightings. They want to control telepathy. I have a video I recorded of two ships over my house that spoke to me while I was meditating.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK80KYAum0c&feature=share

It took me years to open/purify my eye. I used collodial silver and distilled water. rigorous exercise, internal meditation and dancing.
>>
if you avoid fluoride I think it helps. Also learning about thought projection and focusing the internal monolouge.
>>
I can hear the spirits of people talking to each other sometimes.. in my experience, mormons are completely evil.
>>
File: 1447379211629.jpg (32KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
1447379211629.jpg
32KB, 572x303px
>>18875023
Why stop at 3?
>>
>>18875023
I see purple haze when I meditate on it. Has anyone experienced something similar?
>>
One day I felt my third eye open. The sensation of it was similar to pain but it wasn't painful, if you get me. My third eye has this tapping feeling on it for at least 5 hours a day, more if I put my mind on it. I learned how to control the rhythm and intensity of this tapping. These have spread to other parts of my body like my hands, cheeks, etc, but they consistently occur in the third eye without the mental effort the other areas require. I can "stretch" my 3rd eye zone out of my actual head like it's elastic or stretch it inward. Yet I've never actually been able to "see" with it. I've seen a couple orbs, okay, but I can't see auras or anything like that.
>>
>>18878933

It's apparently common. If you power up your crown/third eye chakra, apparently, you may see everything in purple. I have a friend who can do this and I've read about it Robert Bruce's (informative writer about this stuff) book Energy Work.

When I'm meditating upon it while looking at a clear, blue, sky I see a heap of white dots that live in my eye (these move in rhythm with my heartbeat). There's nothing overly "paranomal" about it but I wonder why it only happens when I'm meditating on the tapping. They're just like things that are a part of your eye.
>>
>>18875023
Start by getting a fluoride filter. Fluoride crystallizes in the pineal gland and kills it by the time the average American is an adult. Thanks for putting medicine in our water US Gov.
Although research is very rare, (there doesn't seem to be any funding) a 90% correlation of schizophrenia has been noted by one doctor. Keep in mind that this is not a causation.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 345x410px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 345x410px
>>18875094
>More vivid dreams
>Better dream recollection
>Lucid dreams
>Ufo sightings

anybody else /dmt/
>>
>>18875023
well i seen myself dead in a chair butt i had more hair than i do right now so it didnt make sense
>>
>>18878914
This. I've recently opened my 9th eye. I can now remotely shitpost on 4chan from the astral plane.
>>
I have a huge cyst on my pineal gland. I get mad migraines cuz of it. Also insanely powerful dreamer. I haven't harnessed my focus to squeeze it out. i fee like the potential of realizing what a third eye can do is there I just don't get it
>>
Brown eye
>>
>>18875232
>Develop Nikolai Tesla level concentration
Oh so that's it senpai'? S'all I gotta do? Easy.
>>
quite some time ago, my curiosity led me to exercises to "open the third eye". i experienced a heightened sense of awareness, see right through people's intentions, precognive visions during meditation among other things. once i heard my name being called out as i was doing some mundane task or picking up conversations like radio frequency. i do stop meditation when things go spoopy, then pick it up again because it's like my mind needs it.
>>
>>18875272
you're naturally tuned in and you can fine tune this with working on the third eye. it's also weird to be repelled by people who subconsciously can sense you can see right through them and they are no good while they consciously don't know why.
>>
>>18880091
A lot of it is really focus + visualization. Simple but not easy.
>>
>>18875023
I recommend to not read info on internet. Just find use that weird "energy inside your body. With 3 eye open you feel that easier. When you go to internet reading 3 eye stories you just mix your own reality with others and it gets harder to get open. You will learn what it is and what it does best when there is none of these religions and stories included. Your reality is yours and that energy thing is real, gods and those are just metaforical method to tell you about it.
>>
File: third_eye_open.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
third_eye_open.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>
mne was opened and it kept screaming at me
so someone closed it for me
>>
>>18875023

yeah i opened it
but im dumb
even god thinks i am
cant change my brain
i dont recomend opening it
>>
File: IMG_0155.gif (129KB, 1047x1162px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0155.gif
129KB, 1047x1162px
>>18875023
Shit this litterally just happened to me. I smoked some herb and had an introspective chat with Lucifer. I know what I need to do now
>>
anyone here from the deleted thread on /pol/?

>>/pol/120737434
>>
>>18884511
Did something happen bro
>>
>>18884518
no why do you ask
>>
>>18879208
That's caused by high blood pressure.
>>
>>18879187
Yup I can confirm this experience anon. Been happening since I was young
>>
File: Shiva.jpg (168KB, 627x836px) Image search: [Google]
Shiva.jpg
168KB, 627x836px
>>18875023
Siva
>>
>>18875116
have these for other pills too?
>>
>>18879996
Yep.

I've used it many times, but have never broken through, other than the time I had ayahuasca in Peru.

It made me a better, more patient person. That was a year ago, and while the experience will always stick with me, I feel that it's pretty much worn off. :/

Would like to try spice again soon, but I'm always scared to do it, despite it being great 90% to 95% of the time.
>>
>>18877333
Those digits.
>>
have any of you anons noticed any symptoms of kundalini syndrome?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini#Descriptions
>>
>>18887778
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini#Descriptions
what the fuck this is me to a t

do you have any insight or more information?
>>
>>18887806
yeah, but this is all new discovery stuff for me, too.

for example, the third eye feels another anon described i also get, which seems like this one:
>Intense heat (sweating) or cold, especially as energy is experienced passing through the chakras
through my third eye chakra

i also remember this one throughout my life when i was bored as a kid, alone in my room, with plenty of other stuff i could be doing:
>Spontaneous pranayama, asanas, mudras and bandhas
for me specifically i remember doing a lot of Sarvangasana

don't look too much into it and spook yourself, though! always remain skeptic. the only reason i look into these things is because of the very real intense third eye chakra feels i experience
>>
>>18887778
yea, last year i have had begin to have those. In few months before that, i started to have breaktroughs in meditation, i guess my energy levels were pretty high. Some of the symptoms that i had:
-unusual high energy, im a heavy sleeper and i need atleast 8 hours of sleep. But i started to wake sleep for only 6
-heat in spine, and whole body, not a fewer, just intense heat
-spontaneus asanas, meditations, and kriyas.
-fear of death, really strong one, which was odd to me, b/c i thought i dont fear death that much
-no dreams
Anyways, i spooked, installed skyrim and masturbated furiously to lower energy levels.
>>
>>18888190
Hmm I think you're beginning something new. Don't be afraid. If you're not seeking it out, it will happen anyway. It's better to not seek out anything in particular anyway
>>
I won't tell you why, but it allows me to generally know the future of global politics.

It sure was not entirely my choice to have it.
>>
>>18888261
It's better if you don't choose or seek it out
>>
>>18875212
tesla was onto the akashic record and/or in contact with the Secret Chiefs
>>
>>18888267
Great, but what I'm allowed to know helps no one, not even when I know disaster will strike.

Spoilers: Just like in the movies, no one listens until it's too late.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.